[Raging Tide] Mysticism Recruiting

LadyHalo - Raging Tide
LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Guild Banter
Mysticism Raging Tide
mysticism.guildplex.com

** Goal **

Mysticism's goal is to be the faction you want it to be. You want a TW faction? Then help make this one. You want a different faction, or a better faction, or a bigger faction, or whatever. Stay here, help us make Mysticism the type of faction you would want to join (if it isn't already).

** Type of Members We Want **

We do not want temporary members, but lasting, loyal members. Ones that join around level 15, and are still here well after 90. Not guild hoppers, constantly moving players, etc....

Qualities we want::
  • Loyalty
  • Integrity
  • Honesty
  • Hard working
  • Active
  • Helpful
  • Commitment
  • Friendly

** Type of Members We Do Not Want **

We are not here to hold your alternate character while your main is in another faction, or your shop character, or your character with any other purpose. It's fine long as your main character in within Mysticism, alternate characters are allowed, but only in addition to your main.

Qualities We Do Not Want:
  • Drama
  • Unreasonable
  • Non Active
  • Troublesome
  • Rude
  • Faction Hoppers
  • Alternative Characters
  • Scammers
  • Immature & Impatient
  • Disrespectful

** Our Events **

Fbs, Bhs, TT, FC, birthday club, duel championships, hide & seek, and more! If you're a fan of Voice Chat, we have that too. As for TW, we're not ready. Give us time, commitment, and loyalty. We will be.
** Recruit Form **
(copy and paste this in your post)

-IGN: (please type character name correctly)
-Class:
-Level:
-Timezone:
-Age (optional):
-Gender (optional):
-What are you looking for in a faction?:
Note: This is for the Raging Tide server.
** Contact **
We look forward to hearing from you and expanding our faction. If this is the faction for you, please leave a post. Feel free to contact one of the following members to speed up the process.

Leader: Treorai
Director: LadyHalo
Marshal: MrSyko
Marshal: Zeelia
Executor: Jessysm
Executor: Lortuna
Executor: Alysianna
"The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
Post edited by LadyHalo - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nice, always good to see members helping with recruiting.

Feel free to contact me in game, or any of the others Halo listed. And of course post or PM the information requested in her post. We're always looking for new additions. Come join the family and enjoy being a part of Mysticism. And be sure to check out http://mysticism.guildplex.com while you're at it.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    We always welcome new players, as well as experienced players that haven't found a place they feel at home yet. Post here or send a PM to Halo or myself on the forums. And you can always whisper me or one of our officers in game.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• Araeto - Raging Tide
    Araeto - Raging Tide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    -IGN:Araeto
    -Class:Cleric
    -Level:19
    -Timezone:(-6)Central
    -Age (optional):21
    -Gender (optional):M
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: All I desire from a faction is that it's friendly and open to help new people. I played PW a long time ago but I never got higher than lvl 25(Archer) before my computer old fried so I consider myself newbish and I would like to have a better direction in this game while being able to help my fellow members. Which is why I chose the cleric class this time around. Strong and populated are perks but we will get there with time if we work towards it b:cool
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    All right, Araeto. Good to have you, welcome. Hope you enjoy being a member, it's coming along slowly at the moment but it will improve with time.

• Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Accepting all levels and classes for the moment, although we prefer +15. Some requirements with level, but don't worry about it if you're active. And reality is completely understandable, so just tell me if you have a reason you can't be on often. Anyone welcome.

• Michaelused - Raging Tide
    Michaelused - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN:michaelused
    -Class:Haven't gotten a class yet but i'm doing it asap
    -Level:5
    -Timezone:Central
    -Age (optional):21
    -Gender (optional):male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:Friendly people, people working together for the good of the faction. Helping each other in whatever they might need help with. Have fun with the faction you are in. I know i'm a noob or whatever at Perfect World but i will do my best to be an a valuable member to mysticism if accepted.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Okay, looks like you took a cleric. A commonly needed class, although barbarians seem a bit more rare recently. But...that's enough of my small rambling session.

At any rate, I tried inviting you a minute or two ago, offline. I'll try again later, and feel free to PM LadyHalo, TorukMakto, Katozuma, or myself to speed it up a little.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Yay, so happy to see we're getting recruits! Join us now to vote for our icon for Mysticism!!

On a side note, michaelused, we've trying to get in contact with you but you're offline. If you check up on this, can you post a time you're usually on so we can get you into Mysticism asap.

Wee!
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • She_Wolfy - Raging Tide
    She_Wolfy - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN:She_Wolfy
    -Class:venomancer
    -Level:20
    -Timezone:central
    -Age (optional):teenage
    -Gender (optional):girl
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:first of all, i love TWs, so i want a TW faction. second of all, i want a faction that knows and loves to party and goof around ^^. i know drama is the last thing you want in the faction chat, but being a teenager i like to have someone around who will listen when im expressing my teenage frustration (thats what my folks call it) lastly, nice people. i want nice people who will put aside there quests to help the lower lvls with theirs. b:victory
  • star021
    star021 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    IGN:Melilkai
    Class:Psychic
    Level:15
    Timezone-Eastern
    Age-22
    Gender-Male

What i am looking for in a faction is a helpful one. I like being able to ask questions and have them awnsered, and i believe in a certain level of commitment. I like to have fun and being in a faction, means that your kinda like a family of sorts. I know im not at a high level but i will do anything i can for my fellow Faction..
  • star021
    edited June 2010
    Tried messaging a couple of people but noones online, would love to hear from the faction. Thank you
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    All right, we'll try contacting you, Melilkai. So far today you seem to have been offline, though. We'll keep trying.

And we're still trying to contact you, Michaelused.

If either of you two still can't get in contact with any of us next time you're on, try some of our executors. LadyHalo added them to the list.

And welcome, She_Wolfy. Good to have you, hope you enjoy being a part of Mysticism.

• star021
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, its partially my fault haha due to this game being insanely addiciting i had to step off from it and sleep haha but i am back online
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Welcome to Mysticism, Melilkai. Give it some time and you'll notice your mind a little warped from Halo's remarks. Hope you enjoy being a part of Mysticism.

• star021
    edited June 2010
    Thanks again for inviting me, You know i thought of something interesting if this wasnt suggested already. Why dont we have a treasure hunt filled with riddles and all that and whoever finds the stuff-with proof of screenshots of course ,and gets back to the orignal spot then they win a prize of the boutique albeit a small one, which of course if anyone wishes to donate to the prize itself is welcomed. I dont know how the times and places will work out but that would be quite an event.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Fine idea. But if I'm correct, just leaving the item would be a problem because it disappears after a certain time period. We could have someone go to a less commonly traveled area and provide a riddle, I guess. Then friend list might be a problem.... But suppose we could just use an alt.

Looks like we could make it work. Suppose I could chip in something, and the director, Katozuma, would probably add to it also. We'll see, try posting in the Suggestions section of our forums, here. Had a topic for that type of thing a while back, but the thread became inactive after some time....

Always open to ideas, just post it in the suggestions section. Don't think many of our members check this thread.

• SnowTheAngel - Raging Tide
    SnowTheAngel - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN: SnowTheAngel
    -Class: Psychic
    -Level: 12
    -Timezone: eastern
    -Age (optional): 14
    -Gender (optional): female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: I am looking for a freindly faction that will help to other members when they need it. Also people who are nice to talk once and a while. I like factions who are active, so it won't feel like no ones in the faction.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    All right, I'll see about getting in contact with you. Go ahead and register at http://mysticism.guildplex.com/

And our activity really seems to vary, times chat will be almost completely empty, others it's going wild. Just don't get worried if it seems quiet a while, it always picks back up sometime later on.

• SnowTheAngel - Raging Tide
    SnowTheAngel - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well i just registered.Oh and its fine will me if the faction a little quiet at times.(Isn't that how most factions are?)
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I suppose most are, but just thought I would make a point.... After all, it's quiet now. Some of out more talkative members like LadyHalo and Katozuma are offline at the moment, though.

Anyway, welcome to Mysticism.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Woot woot, 4/5 membs have been recruited! I'm happy to see that this post has paid off. Thank you all for taking the time and checking us out. Thank you more for considering us as your kind of faction to join. I couldn't be happier.

On a side note, we are still trying to contact you michaelused!!! =)

)|( LadyHalo )|(
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN: Zeelia
    -Class: Venomancer
    -Level: 30
    -Timezone: GMT (England =D)
    -Age (optional): 18
    -Gender (optional): Female.
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:
    Active and determined. I want a faction thats wants to be big, I may only be level 30 but I plan on leveling all the way up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Welcome, Zeelia. Edit: Delirious.... Delirious what.... Not even sure what to call you. b:shocked With Halo I've settled on her being a lunatic.

We still have a long way to go, but it's coming pretty well. Just give it some time, loyal members, and work. We'll get there.

• Kena_Larrain - Raging Tide
    Kena_Larrain - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    IGN: Kena_Larrain
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 16
    Timezone: Same as server time
    What are you looking for in a faction? A tight-knit group of friendly ppl willing to help and chat xD
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Okay. I'll see about getting in contact with you, Kena. Try whispering a few of us if you don't get word back soon.

I think you came to the right place looking for tightly-knit group, and I imagine you'll enjoy being a member.

• SilentWind - Raging Tide
    SilentWind - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN:SilentWind
    -Class:Venomancer
    -Level:37
    -Timezone:UTC+2
    -Age (optional):mature
    -Gender (optional):female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:I enjoy this game and love the venomancer class, specially for its solo-ing abilities, but sometimes you get a little lonely. I am looking for a group of people who enjoy playing, exploring and supporting each other ; as i understand the higher levels are more demanding and i want to grow within a group that can make me proud to carry its name. I love to help and have fun, while too much greed and infatuation are putting me off; and i believe it is not the destination that matters, but the way you get there.I'm playing on a daily basis, while not all the time looking only to level up.
    Hope to meet you all in the game and have lots of fun together.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I like what you're looking for in a faction, but have to admit it may take some time to effectively achieve it. Our group is friendly and tight-knit, but we need to grow. We've been working on this, and it's coming along. It's just not going to happen quickly, nor should any of us expect it to. We need loyal members, work to grow & build, and time for it.

We'll try to get in contact, looking forward to having you.

And also, I'm happy to welcome Kena_Larrain.

• Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Oh, a quick note about TW. It's certainly possible, but I doubt we'll get into it anytime soon. We may be level 3 now, but we still have a long way to go. TW is not necessarily part of the idea, it's if the members are in support of it. That is another reason we need active and loyal members, we don't have enough higher levels yet. But level comes with time and work, for now we simply want decent, helpful, and loyal members.

Anyone is welcome to join, however, I must request that it is your main character and that you're reasonably active in-game.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Keep them recruits coming!

)|( Lady Halo )|(
  • Ashes - Raging Tide
    Ashes - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN: Ashes
    -Class: Assassin
    -Level: 30
    -Timezone: GMT+ 10
    -Age (optional): 19
    -Gender (optional): Female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Well, I was an ex Co-Leader of Espada, So from my experience...Friendly people and activity is a thing for me. I also like seeing factions recruiting, I rather enjoy helping the newer players when most people wave them off. Since i'm in the military i don't mind a little order within a faction, Just to round this all up i just want Friends, New People, Little Order, and plain ol'fashion fun on top. I hope this is not much to ask.