"Noob cause dont have a Herc"

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah im one of those how don't waste my real life on game like all other lowlife ppl do^^ i don't care about good pets/gear/wep..its not what game is about...its about have a bit fun w ur bored!

btw i have seen venos w lagendary pets that sux more then other..cuz relying on pet + think they are best ^^ kinda funny 2 watch those 8D i like their show ..whahah xD want more of it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Bought mine through 2 means.

First US100 which got me about 3200 SoF. I wasn't spending anymore than that >_>.

And I bought the rest from players. That cost about 35-40million coin.
  • kisjozisi
    kisjozisi Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah im one of those how don't waste my real life on game like all other lowlife ppl do^^ i don't care about good pets/gear/wep..its not what game is about...its about have a bit fun w ur bored!

btw i have seen venos w lagendary pets that sux more then other..cuz relying on pet + think they are best ^^ kinda funny 2 watch those 8D i like their show ..whahah xD want more of it :D

Just because someone has reached something or has a goal to reach in the game doesnt mean they have no real life, doesnt mean they spent more time at the computer than you did...
    Having nice stuffs and things you want is more fun than being poor forever...but yeah its about fun.
    And there are venos who are lame even with herc..it has nothing to do with having a herc or not. And the way you talk about herc venos sounds more like a jelaous child who laughs when they Fail...You should meet some venos who know how to play/use herc...
  • DemonGal - Lost City
    DemonGal - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Welcome to The Perfect World, far from perfect, but still the world to some lonely game nerds.
  • firedolphin
    firedolphin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alright, so im a veno that cant afford a herc, and whenever im in a squad, i get asked if i can tank mobs.

I say yes.
    & when they see i dont have a herc but a Glacial, they laugh.

And even before we start doing a BH, their like wheres my herc?

Its annoying, i for one cant afford a Herc =/.
    I mean given the choice i would like a herc but to expensive.
    so im asking, do i need a herc to be needed in squads? Or would me getting a herc make me a better veno somehow? b:shutup
    Lol I have all the 8 classes on PWI, which means i am low-level in every single one of them...(main almost early-mid level) even tough i play PW for over 2 years...So, I don't feel surprised when i am looked down on just because my gear isn't so great/ I don't have any amazing pet/ I can't waste my money on charms/I don't have have interval/channeling gear/I don't waste my money on teleports just because some "busy" person who i don't even know wants me to get there instantly/I don't have a mount (except the special PWI anniversary mount)/I have the slowest aircraft/I don't have refined/improved by gems gear/Someone dies...I know how some people are wicked, but there is still people who aren't so spoiled...I recommend you join on a squad with more humble people, who aren't so attached those "requirements"...
    No, you do NOT need a hercules to be a good venonmancer (nor a phoenix). What you really need to be a good venonmancer is respecting the other players at all the time don't forget this is just a game with the only purpose of entertaining you, there is no need to get too serious about it.
  • firedolphin
    firedolphin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kisjozisi wrote: »
    Just because someone has reached something or has a goal to reach in the game doesnt mean they have no real life, doesnt mean they spent more time at the computer than you did...
    Having nice stuffs and things you want is more fun than being poor forever...but yeah its about fun.
    And there are venos who are lame even with herc..it has nothing to do with having a herc or not. And the way you talk about herc venos sounds more like a jelaous child who laughs when they Fail...You should meet some venos who know how to play/use herc...
    I wouldn't have said better
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Seriously, of all threads you could've necroed...
  • Melindasa - Raging Tide
    Melindasa - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alright, so im a veno that cant afford a herc, and whenever im in a squad, i get asked if i can tank mobs.

I say yes.
    & when they see i dont have a herc but a Glacial, they laugh.

And even before we start doing a BH, their like wheres my herc?

Its annoying, i for one cant afford a Herc =/.
    I mean given the choice i would like a herc but to expensive.
    so im asking, do i need a herc to be needed in squads? Or would me getting a herc make me a better veno somehow? b:shutup

you don't need a herc to get accepted in sqds,i saw a lot of sleepy venos with hercs and a lot of good venos without it,there are a lot of venos in fc sqds without herc,at least on raging tide,howewer veno isn't needed in a sq only for herc ,she is needed for luring,well i oculd say i lvled all the time without herc and i got accepted in every sqd b:cuteb:thanks
    Any statement of yours should I consider invalid unless you add ''turtle'' among your lines b:mischievous
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    necroed three times... that's just pointless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Closed for necro (I always knew I was destined to be a zombie slayer).
This discussion has been closed.