"Noob cause dont have a Herc"

Options

Comments

• BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver
    BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I didn't say cleric MUST have revive. I was just saying that it's not right to compare a pet with some skills. Though i've never seen clerics without rez... any who... It will be right to compare herc with skills if venos have no skills and only must have pets o.O but unfortunately we do have skills to lvl up and some of them r not cheap. Yeah herc might costs as much as one sage/demon skill but we need skills too don't we?
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cleric has absolutely nothing to do with Venomancer. If they wanna boast their level of selfishness(which is the antithesis of the class itself >_>) by not buying it, more power to them.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cleric has absolutely nothing to do with Venomancer. If they wanna boast their level of selfishness(which is the antithesis of the class itself >_>) by not buying it, more power to them.

Yeah i really didn't understand why clercic's rez bm's hf and barbs flesh ream were brought up when this is a veno thread. And i guess some ppl do become greedy when they get a herc 'cuz they're "overpowered". They forgot the time when they were still noobs and didn't know how to make 1coin and now they act all high and mighty b:beatup I dunno if i should cry or die laughing here.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Not getting a Herc is equally selfish.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not getting a herc is selfish?! LOL b:laugh b:cry b:laugh *falls over laughing* AAAAH it's always nice to have a good laugh! Some ppl have other goals in game rather than getting a herc and becoming greedy and "overpowered". Some might want to lvl all skills to the max some might want to get +10 gears some might wanna have all fashion sets there r on game or all air/land mounts. Some of the ideas i said r stupid but u can't make them do wht u or other ppl want them to do. And i know many ppl who can afford to get a herc but don't want to do that 'cuz it's just... UGLY. They have more fun enjoying the game with their armored bears, shadou cubs, magmites, walkers etc.
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Play how you want to play, find the people that like you for you and squad with you no matter the pets you have or don't have, the gear you have or don't have, enjoy the game how you want to play. A good veno is a good veno no matter the pet, a bad veno is a bad veno no matter the pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    YEAH..I USED a FOOKING FOXWING IN 30 LVLS AS MAIN PET b:laugh thats how i learn to use my skills..cuz that foxwing died alot and his dg was **********LOW.
    HAHAHAHA.. I remeber i loved itb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and TWEAK is still tweak the pure mag veno Caster on a PVE server O.o b:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Not getting a Herc is equally selfish.

Eh so..not wanting to spent 200 euro (or 70mil in-game coins) to buy a pet in order to save the repairs of a Barbarian that I will squad with once and never see/meet/talk to again in my entire life makes me selfish? Or the fact that I want to enjoy the game with the pets, build, armour and fashion I like?
    Too bad, I'm very selfish b:laugh

Let's be serious, it's just a game, I'd rather spend 200 euro to buy a gift for a friend in real life than save a stranger from his repairs.
    Squads could (and should in my opinion) gather money and pay the barbarians beforehand when they want to do FCC, TT, Nirvana etc. Of course nobody does this so we ended up with Barbarians who run behind Hercules and Venomancers who are forced to spent so much for a pet that most of them might not even want but they only do it because it's the best tank. Aren't we all so selfish?
    When others don't bother helping with the repair cost or the cost someone has to get through in order to start and run the instance (eg. subs for TT, teles to ask in world chat etc.) then why should I bother buying a Hercules?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Eh so..not wanting to spent 200 euro (or 70mil in-game coins) to buy a pet in order to save the repairs of a Barbarian that I will squad with once and never see/meet/talk to again in my entire life makes me selfish? Or the fact that I want to enjoy the game with the pets, build, armour and fashion I like?
    Too bad, I'm very selfish b:laugh

Let's be serious, it's just a game, I'd rather spend 200 euro to buy a gift for a friend in real life than save a stranger from his repairs.
    Squads could (and should in my opinion) gather money and pay the barbarians beforehand when they want to do FCC, TT, Nirvana etc. Of course nobody does this so we ended up with Barbarians who run behind Hercules and Venomancers who are forced to spent so much for a pet that most of them might not even want but they only do it because it's the best tank. Aren't we all so selfish?
    When others don't bother helping with the repair cost or the cost someone has to get through in order to start and run the instance (eg. subs for TT, teles to ask in world chat etc.) then why should I bother buying a Hercules?

I completely agree with u! And if barbs have trouble with repair bills... THEN WHY THE HELL THEY STARTED THIS CLASS b:beatup sure life will be harder without them but if we pay for their bills clerics bms wizzes and others would want that we pay for them too b:surrender It's just fcked up...

Every class should do whatever he/she wants to do!
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    name your pet Herc
    problem solved

This is what I did. My younger veno twin has a jaden qingfu named Hercules and a petite sawfly named Phoenix. Having no problems with either one so far.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is what I did. My younger veno twin has a jaden qingfu named Hercules and a petite sawfly named Phoenix. Having no problems with either one so far.

b:victory Nice! b:laugh
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

+1 right there xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i might do it myself sound fun 2 mook stupid pplb:laugh
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I had the same problem in a BH once with my Veno. Went something like this:

Archer: It's ok, Veno can tank Wyv.
    Me: Uhh, No, not really...
    Cleric: How come?
    Me: I don't have a Herc.
    BM: Wth?
    Me: What?
    Archer: You don't have a Herc?
    Cleric: Get a Herc.
    Me: Ok then, why don't you three gather me 75 mill and buy a Herc for me? How about that?
    BM & Archer & Cleric: ...

Fun BH day, that was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I had the same problem in a BH once with my Veno. Went something like this:

Archer: It's ok, Veno can tank Wyv.
    Me: Uhh, No, not really...
    Cleric: How come?
    Me: I don't have a Herc.
    BM: Wth?
    Me: What?
    Archer: You don't have a Herc?
    Cleric: Get a Herc.
    Me: Ok then, why don't you three gather me 75 mill and buy a Herc for me? How about that?
    BM & Archer & Cleric: ...

Fun BH day, that was.

this.

i think many people dont know how much they actually cost. and once you say, "you wanna donate me $200 USD or 80 million for one?" theyre like O_______O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Which is why hercs spoil people. Not just venos, but other players that rely so much on them. "A herc veno is only one that can join our FCs!!!" Get those too much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Milesluminis - Heavens Tear
    Milesluminis - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a veno dont need an herc to be good, she just needs the right friends and a good faction in the back ^^ like for FC
    my Girlfriend is a Veno, she hadnt a Herc until 85, than there was a sale of battle packs, so we bought one.. ( Q_Q spend the money for my Lunar Glade Robe for that yellow ugly thing >.< ) since than, she can help ppl way more since she can solo like 95% of Boss out there...
    Herc does not turn a bad player into a good one, but a good player with Herc is even better :P
    me dont mind much bout veno have Herc or not.. as long as she have bramble, and Lending Hand ^^ i never would call a Veno without Herc fail, coz i know what a pain in the **** it is to get one, but every Veno should try to get one, since it makes their lives even easyer, not only to find squads, also finishing Quests and help other ppl ^^

bout the Barb thing.. on {?}Boss i better like Herc, coz it keeps aggro allot better(my wife: lvl86 Herc'ed Veno allways keeps aggro, good friend: lvl95 Barb: depends a lil bit on me, but he has hard times tanking gainst me sometimes), on {(x)XX}Boss a Barb should do the job.. if they Q_Q bout the repairs, in TT they get first pick for example to cover that... think about it u fluffies :P ...also its easy to find a squad for anything as a Barb since they are kinda rare (on HT they are ) and if u wanna run it, dont complain about doin ur god damn job !
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this.

i think many people dont know how much they actually cost. and once you say, "you wanna donate me $200 USD or 80 million for one?" theyre like O_______O

Do you pay clerics to res you?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this.

They don't cost $200 USD even directly from the boutique and if you went shopping to find some SoF for sale as catshop.It pays to buy battle pet packs on sale in total it would be $250 for both Herc and Nix.

@Tweaks I wished.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They don't cost $200 USD even directly from the boutique and if you went shopping to find some SoF for sale as catshop.It pays to buy battle pet packs on sale in total it would be $250 for both Herc and Nix.

@Tweaks I wished.

I red lettered what's wrong.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Please enlighten us o' mighty venomancer on why you encourage using the cash shop to spend 250 dollars for one or two pets, when it's better to try your hand at a catshop and only spend COIN.
  • Speci - Heavens Tear
    Speci - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's almost impossible to buy a Herc with ONLY coins. You will have to make like... 80 mil coins...b:shocked
    Well, if you want a Herc with ony coins.... good luck ^^
  • scooterwolf1
    scooterwolf1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Do you pay clerics to res you?

Does anyone pay to keep the herc or any other pets skills up to date every 20 lvls (200k each book) each pet can have up to 4 skills so there 800k all up every 20 lvls plus keeping your own skills upto date ?? i dont think so

i have a armour bear and sticking with her (Huggles) i can pull lure amp purge use leanding hand when need and work well in a team without a herc and even taking turns with other venos ampping the likes of pole ,nob ,brig the list goessssss on and on

a herc is for those who want one and are willing to go get one But they are not be all or end all
    and not having one doesnt make you a Noob ( u just wont be able to tank has much thats all)
    but it fun to see if u can take that boss down with you walker. cub or bear or what ever pet you have

u play the game the way u like not how everyone esle wants you too

have fun doing soo
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's almost impossible to buy a Herc with ONLY coins. You will have to make like... 80 mil coins...b:shocked

It is not impossible -.-. It'll just take time.

But I forgot..in these times, it's all about instant gratification.

That and I'm stingy with my hard earn real money.
    edited August 2010
    Options

It is pretty much possible thankfully b:cute Just few more sofs left from getting my herc with in game coins only and some help from my dear friends. b:flower I really don't plan on wasting even 1 cent on any game.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I red lettered what's wrong.

ok.At Catshops as well as through the boutique although I just got all mine through boutique sales.

@scooterwolf1

It is not worth the price to get all the books and lvl up all pet skills as all that coin could be used to save up to get a Herc partially.

^Yes but you are supporting it through buying from the boutique.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Dragonscare - Sanctuary
    Dragonscare - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "hey u are asking for a veno to help u with a bh"?
    "yes what lvl are u?"
    "im lvl 81"
    "ok ur in"
    "but"
    "but what"?
    "do u have a herc"?
    "no" "i have an armoured bear"
    "sorry ur no good to us"
    "b:angry what the hell is wrong with u i cant afford a herc isnt an armoured bear enouf?!"
    " no we need a proper veno u are useless!"
    "b:angry good luck finding a better veno u dumbass!" "my bear is absolutely perfect for bhs and TT,s i even bet that he can beat u in a duel!"
    "dragonscare has defeated .......such..and..such in a duel"
    "so what still doesnt mean ur comming with us ur a waste of my time"
    "ahuh what ever that duel proved im better then you u even tryed ur hardest b:chuckle b:pleased"
    " shut up"
    "laughs" im not normally like this but this is what happens when u come across some one ignorant and dumb. venos are awsome no matter what magmite, rare pets and hercs.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "hey u are asking for a veno to help u with a bh"?
    "yes what lvl are u?"
    "im lvl 81"
    "ok ur in"
    "but"
    "but what"?
    "do u have a herc"?
    "no" "i have an armoured bear"
    "sorry ur no good to us"
    "b:angry what the hell is wrong with u i cant afford a herc isnt an armoured bear enouf?!"
    " no we need a proper veno u are useless!"
    "b:angry good luck finding a better veno u dumbass!" "my bear is absolutely perfect for bhs and TT,s i even bet that he can beat u in a duel!"
    "dragonscare has defeated .......such..and..such in a duel"
    "so what still doesnt mean ur comming with us ur a waste of my time"
    "ahuh what ever that duel proved im better then you u even tryed ur hardest b:chuckle b:pleased"
    " shut up"
    "laughs" im not normally like this but this is what happens when u come across some one ignorant and dumb. venos are awsome no matter what magmite, rare pets and hercs.

That is so so familiar.;..; Even though u prove them u're great with your bear/walker/magmite etc. they still act like noobs telling u u're useless. >.>
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree that in the 80s hercless venos are rightly excluded. They should exclude themselves as BH's are coin sinks when they should be focused on meeting base standards. It's not like Barbs and Clerics aren't excluded for similar reasons. It annoys me when someone pulls out an Armored Bear in the same squad as Venos with Hercs because they could at least use a DD pet instead of trying to be like us and wasting time.
This discussion has been closed.