Is this game better before or after the implement of tideborns?

1234568»

Comments

• BlackRaxor - Lost City
    BlackRaxor - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I definitely dont understand why people like grinding. Look at WoW popularity as the game goes on i becomes easier to level over the years. This gets new players to come in and old players who left to make alts. I returned to PWI after TB because there were new classes and I got a friend to play. Before TB I had a veno and became bored with the lack of reward and stopped playing at around level 36 because of the grindy feel I have the pwi anni mount to prove it on the veno. If the developer wants to get people back out in the areas of the game other than BHs they need to permenantly increase xp gain so it can equal BHs plus element cycle. As of right now I have never used the cash shop for anything other than one super inventory stone. The game is better after. currently lvl 70 on a sin
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Excellent. All the QQing about sins and psys has made people forget to QQ about our nixes ;)

Phoenixes back in the days seemed overpowering because you had these 7x-early 9x people who had beautiful shards and that was like good gear. Sky Demon's Pearl was like 10m and having it meant you were among the top of the server. Basically you'd de-buff someone and he'd die just from the bleed. You got to take all this in perspective.

Nowadays people easily run around with immacs and better, and their pdef orns have gotten better as well. Of course bleed still hurts, but I'd say I can survive a similar-geared veno if I play right
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty