I'm on a mission to gain 10 billion

Comments

• Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As a non cash-shopper. Who's with me?!?!

Good luck!

I've seen how much you have in assets, and I must say I'm impressed! You're really wanting to make me start merchanting! As I don't know how to use the market to my benefit, I've been making and saving money the good ol' fashioned way - hard work. Selling TT mats, wbs, grinding... I usually never keep more than 1mil on my cleric at any time because I know I'll spend it quickly. Even with 80 lvls worth of hard work, I'm no where near your lvl money-wise... Can you give any tips for merchanting please? It would be much appreciated on my part. b:thanks
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That's my problem too. I usually spend money as soon as i get it. I see shiny stuff i like... i buy it.... and go broke again. QQ. Also it seems another problem is that I seem to buy things i want to make a profit off at the wrong time... Therefore i get impatient waiting forever to sell it again, so i end up selling less than what i bought it for, losing money that way. I suppose now would be a good time to stock up on flawlesses or immac citrines since they are 175k-200k or 950k ea. But, if i do that I just wonder how long i could actually hold them... and resist the temptation to use them.

I prefer stocking up in tokens not in actual event items (unless I see one for cheaper than it would cost to make from current token price). With tokens I can use em for myself for suplies, shards, etc or make those dif items & sell em along with tokens, a bit of variety to fill up kitty spaces. Tokens are selling like 11k in Arch now if you're buying at once from others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm just doing the OP a favor. From the outside, it seems he doesn't want his main exposed to the public. But I knew in his heart he wanted to be known. That's why he started this thread to gain attention and give us a big question mark, and he did give us some hints. Come on, this is your opportunity, show us who your main is and prove me wrong. Be a man.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've never played w/e server this character is and even I know who they are. You aren't sherlock holmes. The OP actually had some pictures of quite a large amount of d. orbs about half a year back that they posted on their main.

If you are QQing about someone making money by ripping people off you might need to open your eyes to the real world, it's how it's run. :D
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    I've never played w/e server this character is and even I know who they are. You aren't sherlock holmes. The OP actually had some pictures of quite a large amount of d. orbs about half a year back that they posted on their main.

If you are QQing about someone making money by ripping people off you might need to open your eyes to the real world, it's how it's run. :D

Uh, what have you just done? Have you just copied and pasted some of the words from the movie Shutter Island? b:chuckle That's what echo in my ears.

Edit: LOL, I didn't even bother to scan through my suspect RoidAbuse's posts. Just now that you mention about it, here's what I found- http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=629351&page=3
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oyamajio wrote: »
    Edit: LOL, I didn't even bother to scan through my suspect RoidAbuse's posts. Just now that you mention about it, here's what I found- http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=629351&page=3

Looks like someone needs a new hobby. I wonder why you're so interested in finding out who the OP is.

Edit: That post was made in Feb. of this year, so that's pretty recent isn't it?

All that provocation and instigation just to find a name. lol..
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Beggars can be choosers. They can choose who they beg from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    WOW, I thought I've already abandoned you two in a jungle. Rumor that dogs can smell a thousand miles is true now. b:chuckle
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    WOW, I thought I've already abandoned you two in a jungle. Rumor that dogs can smell a thousand miles is true now. b:chuckle
    If you're implying we're dogs, your implying you've got B.O.

6a00e5515a241a88340115700d56f6970b-800wi

Stick to the topic, or don't post at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    Beggars can be choosers. They can choose who they beg from.

ROFL, Is this what you call "stay on the topic"? The thread has evolved beyond that. You came here with the fire I burned you in another thread, lol. I understand that, so I would like to stop the flame and the troll before the new mods get me and you lol
  • Kattelyn - Lost City
    Kattelyn - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Good luck! And..happy saving!
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    ROFL, Is this what you call "stay on the topic"? The thread has evolved beyond that. You came here with the fire I burned you in another thread, lol. I understand that, so I would like to stop the flame and the troll before the new mods get me and you lol
    No. That's what I call getting a fail troll out of a good thread. And what thread did you burn me in? If it was the barb vs bm one, you were just showing your own ignorance. I felt you didn't need my help making a fool out of yourself. And now, please stop posting in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpg

I actually read all 20 pages, apart from the completely off-topic posts. I'm interested, as are many other people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    No. That's what I call getting a fail troll out of a good thread. And what thread did you burn me in? If it was the barb vs bm one, you were just showing your own ignorance. I felt you didn't need my help making a fool out of yourself. And now, please stop posting in this thread.

Oh dear, how does your brain works? The thread was flowing smoothly. You came in with the fire I burned you and started the troll. Everyone has been wondering who the OP was. Most, if not all, thank me for revealing who he is.

In the thread about barb vs bm, I understand that you are just a young barb to understand anything in this game, so I just left you there to bark all you want. You will learn when the time comes. Now, you follow me here like a mad dog. You probably need a therapy now. Sorry for causing the inconvenience.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Oh dear, how does your brain works? It works, which is more than I can say for yours. The thread was flowing smoothly. You arguing with everyone=smoothly? You came in with the fire I burned you and started the troll. You failed in that thread. That's why you want to argue so badly with me again. Give up before you make a fool of yourself again. Everyone has been wondering who the OP was. Most, if not all, thank me for revealing who he is. OP didn't want to be revealed.

In the thread about barb vs bm, I understand that you are just a young barb to understand anything in this game, so I just left you there to bark all you want. Er, you left me after I already left that thread? You will learn when the time comes. Now, you follow me here like a mad dog. I had posted waaaay before you.If anything, this just proves you're mad at me. You probably need a therapy now. Sorry for causing the inconvenience.Need therapy? Is that what you need every time you lose an argument? Sounds like you'll be going for another session.

Leave this thread. This is my last post on this thread, atleast until a mod comes and kicks you out. Hope you enjoy your therapy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    Leave this thread. This is my last post on this thread, atleast until a mod comes and kicks you out. Hope you enjoy your therapy.

LOL, you're a crying baby. That's why I didn't want to give you a hard punch last time. Is that because you have a friend who's a mod? I would love to see me getting banned and YOU the troll initiator not getting banned. Everyone is my witness.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Everyone is my witness.

You don't need witness's btw. MOD and GM can see posts even b4 it was ever edited, and every edited version and they'll make the decision on their own as to whose deserving of a post edit, post deletion, recommendation for ban, or forum ban.

Its a forum not real life but at least the bickering is something to read while I WQ. b:thanksb:bye
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    You don't need witness's btw. MOD and GM can see posts even b4 it was ever edited, and every edited version and they'll make the decision on their own as to whose deserving of a post edit, post deletion, recommendation for ban, or forum ban.

Its a forum not real life but at least the bickering is something to read while I WQ. b:thanksb:bye

Do I need you to tell me they have the *authority + privilege" to do whatever they want in this forum? No, I don't. If that's the case, then that was to let you and anyone who saw this know how this forum is run ((not after edition, deletion or whatsoever).
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Do I need you to tell me they have the *authority + privilege" to do whatever they want in this forum? No, I don't. If that's the case, then that was to let you and anyone who saw this know how this forum is run ((not after edition, deletion or whatsoever).

Calm down. You are the one that is making problems now. Tell what you have to say about the thread and leave or wait for comments.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    just put 4killion dollars to cash shop now you has Warsoul!b:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    Calm down. You are the one that is making problems now. Tell what you have to say about the thread and leave or wait for comments.

Noob, give your senior some respects. Now get back in your closet, ok.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Noob, give your senior some respects. Now get back in your closet, ok.

*sigh* You still had to continue. Well, whatever. Sad to see this thread locked, but I guess there is nothing I can do.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    I'm just doing the OP a favor. From the outside, it seems he doesn't want his main exposed to the public. But I knew in his heart he wanted to be known. That's why he started this thread to gain attention and give us a big question mark, and he did give us some hints. Come on, this is your opportunity, show us who your main is and prove me wrong. Be a man.

I don't give a **** who it is. What difference does it make?
    I actually read all 20 pages, apart from the completely off-topic posts. I'm interested, as are many other people.
    I second this.

OP how much do you earn on average daily now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbarian - Dreamweaver
    Barbarian - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't give a **** who it is. What difference does it make?

I second this.

OP how much do you earn on average daily now?

I honestly cannot tell you. I don't keep track on how much I earn daily. I can tell you that I started with a catshop with no coins last night and woke up today with 100 mil in the catshop. I would say about 5-8 mil of that 100 mil is pure profit.

The real profit isn't until the end of the sale.
    EQ Goal:
    G15 Nirvana Weapon ACHIEVED!
    Refines +12 ACHIEVED!
    Reroll for Adv. zerk.
    G12 Amber
    G12 Garnet
    Full Nirvana Lunar Armor set
    Armor Pieces (0/6)
    Uncanny needed for G15 (0/1500)
    Tome Scroll (0/1)
    Vit Stones needed assuming 3 sockets per Armor Pieces (0/18)
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I wish I had that much sale volume -_-. What are you selling, crack?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I wish I had that much sale volume -_-. What are you selling, shhhhh!!!?

Dun give away his secrets!!!
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Yes, you do. b:chuckle
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I honestly cannot tell you. I don't keep track on how much I earn daily. I can tell you that I started with a catshop with no coins last night and woke up today with 100 mil in the catshop. I would say about 5-8 mil of that 100 mil is pure profit.

The real profit isn't until the end of the sale.
    Ditto for me. It's hard to keep track of how much is actually being earned each day but typically I run similar sales volumes and the same 5-8% profit margin.

And yes, I agree, the real profit isn't until the end of the sale. That's also the point at which you generally are able to count all your assets and find out how much you've earned.

Tiger Packs are in very high demand right now, so if you can afford the 45 Gold 10% off discount packs, you can pretty much sell everything that you can lay your hands on for 5-8% markup.

The tricky part is getting the Gold. If you put in a bid that's too low the market can swing higher and you never get your Gold, eventually losing the 2% fee. But if you put in a bid that's too high you get your Gold, but your competition gets it for less and under-cuts you, meaning you either have to sell for very little markup, or even perhaps a loss, or else you have to wait for prices to shift higher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

b:embarrass Don't give him more ideas....

Lol care to share some advice which market would be a good place to start off for the... um poorer population ._.
    If it's not a secret XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I prefer stocking up in tokens not in actual event items (unless I see one for cheaper than it would cost to make from current token price). With tokens I can use em for myself for suplies, shards, etc or make those dif items & sell em along with tokens, a bit of variety to fill up kitty spaces. Tokens are selling like 11k in Arch now if you're buying at once from others.

Thing is, I had about 5.7m worth of stuff in my catshop last night. Underpriced IMO hoping they would sell. lmao, come back 9 hours later... only sold 1 mirage celestone. I made 14k lmao. Funny thing is, I set up in south arch, or close to west dis and hardly get any sells, but if i set up in 1k stream (sold some mats there)... I can sell out in just a few hours. It's like someone sets a shop up beside mine, points to it saying "Don't buy from Hop" b:surrender. lmao, i should probably just stick to soloing TTs and selling the mats.
    >.<
This discussion has been closed.