I'm on a mission to gain 10 billion

Comments

• Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    wont you pls be the one to get warsould weap ;P haha. so that we can say that sanctuary was the first? b:chuckle ofc. that could be your new goal after full nirvana set. ;P
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You know, I posted with Barbarian because I didn't want any unneeded attention on my main. But some people are just that obsessed. A few already figured out who my main is but they had the decency to respect another's privacy.

Before you go dig any further, let me just tell you more about myself. My old main was singsung and she was in "Rebirth" and Nefarious. Then I got bored with veno so I started a barb and here I am now. In real life, I'm Chinese and currently living in Philly PA attending an university to pursue a Bach. degree in Accounting. I play game during my spare time and workout whenever I can but majority of the time I'm working on school stuff trying to maintain my GPA so I can get an internship with one of the Big Four Accounting firms. I also work two - three days a week in one of our family owned restaurants. I just came back from class and took a long dump. It felt really good. Later on today, I plan to get started on my presentation, which is on Monday.

EVGA cheating and scamming? How so? She isn't advertising false prices nor is she forcing people to sell to her or buy from her. Or are you just mad because she's your competition so you have to dirty her name?

Tell you what, why don't you just name how I scam and cheat. I really wanna know what you come up with.

I was considering stop updating this thread due to the fact that I really didn't want people to know which character I pay on but I guess I should thank Aya. I now can get back to updating this thread. b:dirty

Anyway, update later today. I need to get some school stuff done.

I'm not mad whatsoever. I just want to prove my point that I know who and what I've been talking about. You dare to post on your main but at the same time hide behind some alts and act as if you were someone else, so it's kind of fun to reveal who you are. b:pleased
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    4120 Tiger Packs
    3k orbs? Can't remember the exact amount.
    Around 150mil in coins prepared for the new packs.

I passed 3bil but spent 1bil+ on my weapon. Still missing reforge and shards. b:sad
    Luckily the nirvana doesn't bind so I can at least try to resell in the future.

Honestly didn't expect another pack sale so soon. Frankly, I'm getting sick of them.

Here a little fun speculation..
    Anyone think tokens will actually get up to 20k per due to the jolly joe thing?
    I really don't see it happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    4120 Tiger Packs
    3k orbs? Can't remember the exact amount.
    Around 150mil in coins prepared for the new packs.

I passed 3bil but spent 1bil+ on my weapon. Still missing reforge and shards. b:sad
    Luckily the nirvana doesn't bind so I can at least try to resell in the future.

Honestly didn't expect another pack sale so soon. Frankly, I'm getting sick of them.

If it were a similar reward line-up to the one from last summer, with the potential to get stuff like the event foods and Scarlet Fruit and such, I could possibly see it. With the junk from Halloween? Nah.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Don't see it happening nor want it to happen.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Glad to see this thread back.

Gave me inspiration to get my gear by merching.

Got an LG cape, Warsoul helm, and TT99 gold mats.....since then. :]
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hope you'll have enough money to pay back that/those credit card(s) ijs
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

I've never used real money ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I've never used real money ijs.
    Shhhh! Players who think merchants are lying about how they get their wealth are the very same players who make us wealthy. Don't burst their bubble!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    StinkyFish - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    no more 50 packs for 45 gold = no more cash for you
  • Armsman - Archosaur
    Armsman - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    An update on me:

I didn't stock up on tiger packs because I expected these new sunshine envelopes to be the same thing. Unfortunately since they don't sell in bundles of 50 for discounts, I don't think I can really merchant them for profit.b:surrender

Also, gold seems to have dropped ~100k in price. I'm not sure why that is, unless the ones holding up the prices were my fellow tiger pack merchants... Anyway, I had bids for 40 gold so I lost about 4 mil from that.

I'm not sure what I'm going to be merchanting at the moment, but for now I'm going to stock up on gold while it's in the under 400k range. I can always use them to buy up hypers or else start opening up some pet packs to start getting my herc.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    buy up hypers

You will be able to get hyper stones from the upcoming celestial tiger event (7 shards for 1 hyper) so they might just become cheaper. Wouldn't risk on that right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    O.o I wish i had that amount of money >.>

Anyway.. Wanna share? b:pleased
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
    edited June 2010
    Also, gold seems to have dropped ~100k in price. I'm not sure why that is, unless the ones holding up the prices were my fellow tiger pack merchants... Anyway, I had bids for 40 gold so I lost about 4 mil from that.
    The reason Gold has fallen is because we Pack merchants have spent all our our money and converted everything into stock. Now we need to sell some of it before we can start buying Gold again, thus causing a significant drop in Gold demand for the next few days or so.

The future price of Gold is going to be determined by how good the new Sunshine Packs are. If they're crappy, like Coral, expect Gold prices to slowly continue to drop. However, if they turn out to be more like Anniversary Packs then Gold will go right back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Gold has dropped to a more reasonable price at the moment. Was there a secret zen bonus sale or something? Whatever it is, I like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Gold has dropped to a more reasonable price at the moment. Was there a secret zen bonus sale or something? Whatever it is, I like it.

Was even lower during the my day time b:cute I'm set with enough tiger smileys for life

:D lol guess everyone getting their running brown piece of **** AKA Ceberus puppy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thanks alot, mate, you made me get off my ;lazy **** and start looking into merchanting. I started with a few mats from mob drops and now I have a pretty big Buy/Sell chain going... You rock man, good luck reaching 10 billionb:victory. I know you can do it!
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
    edited June 2010
    Theory #1: Pack burnout. Packs have been in the cash-shop for so long that people are starting to not really care about them anymore.

Theory #2: No double drops. People are busy focusing on getting XP/Spirit, rather than grinding for cash, thus lowering demand.

- EDIT -

Theory #3: 20% Zen Bonus. Just checked my Alt's e-mail, and he was sent a 20% bonus Zen offer a couple of days ago. My main did not receive this bonus, though, so I'm not sure how many people got it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wonder if the OP ever found out the max you can have on a single character is 2,200,000,000 b:question

But, if he/she uses alts.....10,000,000,000/8 (max amount of characters) = 1,250,000,000 to each character and then you have 10 billion total.

Ofc if he does 5 characters it's 2,000,000,000 per the alt.

But still, it's possible :)

Oh, to OP. If you happen to figure out the way to get 4.75 bil, can you send me a PM here in the forums with a few method's you tried out that worked. :D
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wonder if the OP ever found out the max you can have on a single character is 2,200,000,000 b:question

But, if he/she uses alts.....10,000,000,000/8 (max amount of characters) = 1,250,000,000 to each character and then you have 10 billion total.

Or... he can just use 10 million big notes to keep his coin below the safe/inventory limits, while still maintaining liquidity. They aren't just from Tokens of Best Luck you know b:surrender
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Oh, to OP. If you happen to figure out the way to get 4.75 bil, can you send me a PM here in the forums with a few method's you tried out that worked. :D

LOL noob....you never heared of bank notes before?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Brigid/Egaenil: I know about them, but to get them you have to use 2 Tokens of Best Luck. Which means every 10 mil he gets he'll be using it to make those notes b:chukcle

While it is a way to save the inven/bank, it isn't very worthwhile. Meanwhile if you use alts, you can switch to an alt and see all that coin on there and be a happy person :P
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Brigid/Egaenil: I know about them, but to get them you have to use 2 Tokens of Best Luck. Which means every 10 mil he gets he'll be using it to make those notes b:chukcle

While it is a way to save the inven/bank, it isn't very worthwhile. Meanwhile if you use alts, you can switch to an alt and see all that coin on there and be a happy person :P

LOL why u showing off your noobness..

Clearly you never had over 10mil coins on you, AND you just plain noob

when you have 10mil+ coins you can go to the banker, take the quest, he will take 10mil coins out of you turn them into a bank note, if you have 10 of those you can make into a 100mil notes, and you can stack those. you can sell them at any npc to get your money back.

ROFL you made my day XD so boring at work
    edited June 2010
    You can also buy them from any Banker at any time. Once you start having more than 200 million coins they become pretty much a necessity to move/manage your money.

Also, if you have a Cow/Tideborn/Lighter shop you can get paid in 10 million notes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    LOL why u showing off your noobness..

Clearly you never had over 10mil coins on you, AND you just plain noob
    Sheesh, what's the big deal?

So the guy has never used 10 million notes and isn't familiar with how they work. Who cares? Lay off the guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I've never dealt with 10mil notes before and I've had over 10mil before lol.

Also @ OP, Got 60mil from someone who quit, any ideas on how to invest b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • scale190
    scale190 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Omg.. that's what I'm going for! Noooooo, I don't want competition!!!

dude looks like to me ur lvl 3 how u ganna get that lols
  • werfghjklo
    werfghjklo Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What I like to do is keep 200m coin in my bank, 20m coin on me, and the rest in bank notes when it isn't in items.

The 20m coin is just if i find an amazing deal.

@LifeHunting

Your signature is way to long, and to be honest, not needed. And stop trying to make a fool out of yourself mate.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Post 300.
    Continue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Sheesh, what's the big deal?

So the guy has never used 10 million notes and isn't familiar with how they work. Who cares? Lay off the guy.

LOL to other ppl I dont mind to point out things nicely, for him? NO

If he feel like he can just call any other ppl in this forum freely of their noobness, and stay below lvl 80, well he better get prepared to get called noob and if you dont like it tough for you.
This discussion has been closed.