New Website and Feedback

Options

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Where are the Rankings?

Since the invention of anni packs, coral and now, Hyper EXP, rankings have been removed because they're all CSers anyway.

/joke of poor taste

That aside it's just one of the many things missing. Welcome to the new and improved Perfect World International, we hope you enjoy your stay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CreepinDeth - Heavens Tear
    CreepinDeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    looks just like any other anni/cartoony game website out there...old one stood out and caught your eye, was more detailed and made ya want to stop and check the game out. also...what happen to the "earn zen" option...was this done away with?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Did i enter wrong forum ? o_o . . .
    but but . . refresh . . refresh . .
    0_0 . . WTH . .

So bright b:surrender
    i think the old one was awesome and, the design is what make me like to check forum out
    but not now, it so bright b:cry and looks pretty generic b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • FootStep - Sanctuary
    FootStep - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    um, um, um, um, um.

I'm at a loss. I think it looks awful. I have no idea why you would even want to change the forums. No one was complaining about the layout.

This looks ridged, bright, and gross. Practically nobody like this, just read the continuous pages of *OMG SO BRIGHT!*

I used to read forum threads to pass time when I was flying from location to location but...I have better things to do with my eyes now. ):

Change it back, please. b:beg

*edit* The preview button doesn't work, it just goes straight to posting.
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Y'know that Smallville opening?
    "Somebodyyyy saveeeeeeeeeee me."
    That's what my eyes told my brain when I looked into the new forum, and the new main page.

Re-roll please. :)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *edit* The preview button doesn't work, it just goes straight to posting.

Oh really?

Seems to be working fine for me. Just tested with this post and up came the preview, no post posted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh really?

Seems to be working fine for me. Just tested with this post and up came the preview, no post posted.

Works fine for me too. It wouldn't be the first time certain buttons didn't work for certain people tho. Since I started posting here I haven't been able to use the 'quote' button - and I know plenty of people who can use it just fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont mind it at all, I think the white background could be changed to a more cream to go a little easier on the eyes, but I love the background and the added fan content and whatnot. I thought personally that PWI's website couldve used a little revamp, the old one was dark, gloomy, and very choppy (pieces of the website content loaded, instead of fluidly as one total page)

I really like the new change, and welcome it. EXCEPT the pure white. Its just too rough on the eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Works fine for me too. It wouldn't be the first time certain buttons didn't work for certain people tho. Since I started posting here I haven't been able to use the 'quote' button - and I know plenty of people who can use it just fine.

Hmm... that's curious. o_o Might keep an eye out for that and see if I ever experience that myself.

Would give me yet another reason to complain about these forums. =X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    one word.. Terribleb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • TrevaH - Raging Tide
    TrevaH - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is horendous go back to the old oNE!!!!!! b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb
  • Mr_Mokona - Lost City
    Mr_Mokona - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Like alot of other people have said too bright, think the old one may have been a bit too dark but i liked it more than this, Wheres the colour? =O
    Sine the layout hasent changed it doesnt make much differece with getting around the forums.
    Not awful, could be better.
    The old format in my opinion was better.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ermmm and why hasn't the old forum layout been restored?
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    at least i can still see my green!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Biafra - Heavens Tear
    Biafra - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ermmm and why hasn't the old forum layout been restored?

Because they wont do that, regardless of all the people not paying attention to the other thread and saying they want the old one back, it aint ganna happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"For on its wing was dark alloy
    And as it fluttered--fell
    An essence--powerful to destroy
    A soul that knew it well."

Edgar Allen Poe "The Happiest Day"
  • Nanaki_x - Heavens Tear
    Nanaki_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i used the forums to read guides, but this is plain ****. Cant read for long to freaking bright
  • Tazytiggy - Harshlands
    Tazytiggy - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh so bright b:shocked, can we get a new stylesheet prudy please.
  • Kinrest - Sanctuary
    Kinrest - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Good God! What have you done?! b:faint
    It was so cool looking before, with the colors and the darkness really went well with the game and everything!
    Now it looks like every other free game out there. Bad move guys. This is horrid. At least make the option to turn things back to normal, if you don't want to trash it completely.

But seriously, it didn't need fixing! I haven't heard any complaints about the original site.
    THERE ARE SO MUCH MORE URGENT THINGS TO BE FIXED THAN THIS! b:irritated b:infuriated b:beg
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    your logic is out of order. why is one part of the TOS ok to throw out, but ok to keep the rest? so its my right to protest, and protest i wil continue, the immoral fashions, and to stand up for what is right.

as for anyone who doesnt like it:[URL="[url=http://www.smileyvault.com/][img]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-mad0240.gif[/img][/url]"][/url]smiley-mad0240.gif

it also forbids religious discussion. keep you catholicism morals to yourself, this isnt the place for it, nor does anyone want to see your religious dogma blathering about here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Aia - Raging Tide
    Aia - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Change it back please.
  • Tzefira - Raging Tide
    Tzefira - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I didn't see an entry on the poll for "confused the heck out of me when it popped up blue not brown" :P

and to liking it or not; I"ll have to visit it and explore a bit to know that.
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    your logic is out of order. why is one part of the TOS ok to throw out, but ok to keep the rest? so its my right to protest, and protest i wil continue, the immoral fashions, and to stand up for what is right.

as for anyone who doesnt like it:[URL="[url=http://www.smileyvault.com/][img]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-mad0240.gif[/img][/url]"][/url]smiley-mad0240.gif
    do you know what a **** is ?

the assassin is wearing basically a swimsuit, its funny how nothing is said about the male picture with half of his chest hanging out or better yet the other assassin that looks like he is about to kill someone. Nope how dare they show a woman in a swimsuit with full cups, is that a bellybutton omg !! you play a veno and have a tail hanging out of your bottom, you know who else has a tail hanging out of their bottom , ijs , get real.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Even though the people here QQ a bit too much, and while I like clear themes this is too generic. It's not THAT bright for my eyes (although bright blue links don't cut it).

The main site for this game is ok though, I like how it's much cleaner. Just that having everything themed about the tideborn is getting boring there are still 6 other classes to throw in the mix. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Starfire_sky - Heavens Tear
    Starfire_sky - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I HATE the main website! The layout sucks its too crowded and messy now. I'm mixed about the forum though there IS too much while but i thought all the browns and blacks were too dark. forum really bland now too VERY generic.
    I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it . However, this does not mean that I will not question that which you may say or do, for your words, or your reasons may be of interest to me, if only because I am curious. - Exidor

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. -Albert Camus

Only when the last tree is cut; Only when the last river is polluted; Only when the last fish is caught; Only then they will realize... You cannot eat money-Cree Indian Proverb
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I thought I was on the wrong forum when I cam here, but now...I cry. b:cry

It reminds me of some crappy forum for some crappy faction somewhere in the blue. So white, not classy, makes me feel...weeabooish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • Miasora - Lost City
    Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh my eyes >_<

Please, bring back the old layout!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
    "Happy Knowledge", that our...
    Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
    my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
  • Tzefira - Raging Tide
    Tzefira - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Was clicking around the main website; did you know that your list of classes in general/new information does not include psychics or assassins, and your list of races does not include Tideborn?

cross posting to the other new page thread.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You know, it would of been alot better to add a poll with a link to this forum, and ask for everyone's opinions BEFORE you changed it, then if majority vote was for this type of forum, which i doubt, then you could of changed it
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No!!! Why fix something that isnt broken?!
    My eyes?! BAHHHH
    I CANT SEE, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Irrianna - Harshlands
    Irrianna - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the new forum is to bright! the old was better!
    also it looks simple cheap isnt epic like the previous!
    and mysticnight is right. first u ask and then decide!
    if u cannot change it back at least give us some skins
    so we can put the skin we want!
    also the new site confuse me!