New Website and Feedback

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There, fixed your message for you.

I meant I don't care whether or not it's aesthetically pleasing, as long as it doesn't hurt anymore. b:cry

Edit: Alex get on msn. LOL the "Delete" button is revamped but none of the others are...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Rebelika_Fay - Sanctuary
    Rebelika_Fay - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I meant I don't care whether or not it's aesthetically pleasing, as long as it doesn't hurt anymore. b:cry

I agree, make the white go away. b:surrender
    Rebelika_Fay: 8x Veno
    MinknCookiez: 6x Archer
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I know Aadi, but I was trying to make you giggle.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Edit: Alex get on msn. LOL the "Delete" button is revamped but none of the others are...

clear your browser cache, all the buttons are revamped
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I know, but I was trying to make you jiggle.

...I'm not sure whether or not that's a typo...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010

two keys over... not a typo b:sin
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010

T.T It was, but you are too fast.

Btw, I severely dislike the new look, make at least the white part gray, so, it would stop hurting my eyes
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ted get on msn. LOL the "Delete" button is revamped but none of the others are...

I'm done fighting against a group of robots b:thanks

But I AM on MSN b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ew. I don't like the brightness of this. Although, it means I can use darker text without people QQing about it. And the blue tones remind me of certain other games with a blue menu. If anything, you should have something in the settings to allow colored themes.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I'm done fighting against a group of robots b:thanks

But I AM on MSN b:victory

Well I don't have your msn b:scorn And that's not MY fault b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well I don't have your msn b:scorn And that's not MY fault b:cry

I can give if you PM me . . . and if hugs are promised :3

When all is said and done tonight the only important thing is . . . I like hugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well to me, it looks pretty good in Blue and White (personal fav. colour combo) and the new layout pics and styles of things are awesome b:laugh. I'll miss the dark look tho and would like it as a kind of switch option between this and the old 1, like in a few other Forums I'm a member of, but if not possible, i greatly accept this surprising (seriously o.o) new look b:victory
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • JediPandaX - Sanctuary
    JediPandaX - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Holy ****! IT BURNSES USSSSSSSS!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The Phantom Zone of ultimate MaDdNeSs is A ROOM WTH A MOOSE!
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is nasty.

The colours are too bright and simple - like some free Proboards forum you can get.

Proof of this half-assed attempt for a new site lies in the fact you have changed the skin and layout and yet you haven't edited any of the button sets, which were perfect for the previous, nice, dark skin but are intrusive and obnoxious in this one.

Bring the old site back, please.

Or if you're going to do a revamp, please don't do such a half-hearted job of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Well, time to go away with the wind, I hope that when I wake up, this thread appears as a bad dream and a better looking layout is set.

Take care you all.

And Aadi, sorry about that typo, I am a creep sometimes, but I am certainly NOT that kind of a creep, I will always treat you with respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Well, time to go away with the wind, I hope that when I wake up, this thread appears as a bad dream and a better looking layout is set.

Take care you all.

And Aadi, sorry about that typo, I am a creep sometimes, but I am certainly NOT that kind of a creep, I will always treat you with respect.

It's okay, I lol'd b:chuckle b:heart Night fishie~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhiama - Sanctuary
    Rhiama - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I could say I don't like the new forum layout at all, but seeing how there is already 38 pages plus and a couple of dozen closed threads on this, it would be pointless.

I really don't understand why they changed it in the first place. There are many other things people have complained about that need to be fixed first. As far as I know, no one has complained about the previous layout. Don't fix what isn't broken anyone?

As much as I don't like it, if they were to at least give us a reason why they changed it, I could accept it a lot better. First Spoons leaves, now this. I'm pretty sure if we had been given a reason for why Spoons left, there wouldn't have been as much QQ at the time. So, if they give us a reason for this change, there might be less QQ. I also wouldn't mind if we were given some notice to big changes instead of them just being sprung on us all of the sudden. Change is good, but there should be a good reason for it.

This new layout is slow to load and the brightness of the white hurts my eyes. I had to turn down the brightness of my computer screen just so I didn't go blind. It looks plain and boring, just like almost every other website out there. Was the other layout too expensive to maintain so they just stuck us with some random **** like this? Also, there is wayyy to much TB everywhere.

Personally, I don't mind the ads very much. Pretty much every website has ads, it's nothing new. Plus, with advertisement, one can assume more money is being pumped into the game. With more money in the game, one can hope that the game itself will improve.
    b:angry b:cry b:surrender b:shutup b:sad b:shocked b:dirty b:kiss b:bye b:cute b:victory b:thanks b:laugh b:chuckle b:pleased
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Change it so i can see who's online at the time....and maybe who's been online for the day ;o
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *sniff*

Death to my guides...
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    When I first saw it, I thought you guys had accidentally deleted your stylesheets...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Still no change as yet then. Best get used to basic forum layout b:surrender.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Biafra - Heavens Tear
    Biafra - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Still no change as yet then. Best get used to basic forum layout b:surrender.

just for now anyhow, they will be working on it more next week and they dont work weekends, unless somethings changed on that recently.

so in good time, plus that gives more time for people to throw out some good stuff, and we have some real talent around here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"For on its wing was dark alloy
    And as it fluttered--fell
    An essence--powerful to destroy
    A soul that knew it well."

Edgar Allen Poe "The Happiest Day"
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG, no >.<

Make it stop b:cry

I wants the old one back!
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loariha - Lost City
    Loariha - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I agree with everyone on here. the new one is horrid. not to mention i can't find the link to the surveys for earning zen. and yes i deleted my caches and all that blah blah blah stuff. I hope you guys stored the old website version somewhere, cause you need to go back to it and leave it be.
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Don't fix what isn't broken anyone?

THAT.
    When I first saw it, I thought you guys had accidentally deleted your stylesheets...

Was my first reaction too.

"WTF HAPPENED TO THE CSS??? Might reload in case of-... ... Oh so that's a new design. /Facepalm"

Do not want. x[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just no... Massive headache from this one. I liked actually having a nice site where I could look at the forum without hurting from it. If nothing else, just put the colors back. Whatever with the setup, I don't care about that, and I just don't have the feeling in my brain enough to even look with all this burning.. I'm serious.. I'm going to have to stop lurking here if it stays this way.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Same, my reaction was WTF happened to the CSS. The icons don't fit at all, the colors are WAY too bright. The reason I liked PWI forums was it was dark and wouldn't hurt my eyes if I was viewing it. Not to mention the color of the links is just terrible, it's like a horrible free board layout.

There should be an option to choose the skin you like best. If I have it right, this is a vBulletin board. vBulletin boards can let you have multiple skins and 1 default.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just noticed this... They change the whole layout of the website and all this ****, yet guess what? The class and race information still isn't updated. b:chuckle Come on guys. Get with the program. Is this what you've all been working on for the past months? This crappy layout? And to where you don't have any time to actually update the information on that very website.. Come on. Put it back and work on the things that need to be fixed and changed. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    CHANGE IT BACK

It sucks so much...normnaly I post nicer comments but...it just sucks.
    I just woke up, my eyes hurt now, starting to even get a headache...PLEASE give us the option to make it look oldw ay..

ppl spend enough money on cashshop so that you can afford a good forumb:surrender
    Born as a Sin,
    living a life full of death.
    The crimson liquid colored the snow,
    the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wtf it a massive change for 1 minute i though i wasnt on the right website Oo
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]