New Website and Feedback

Options

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Looks like a lot of the buttons, such as "Quote", "Reply" etc are still in the old design...
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Eww, I much more preferred the old one.

TOO BRIGHT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Eww, I much more preferred the old one.

TOO BRIGHT!

You is emokid?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You is emokid?
    No, me is kid that wishes to still see by the age of 30.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No, me is kid that wishes to still see by the age of 30.

... Adjust monitor brightness?

• Basingeth - Lost City
    Basingeth - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This looks like a format I could make in 5 minutes while eating pizza. Pathetic.
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    no, this is NOT what we're looking for
    the old one looked good and was in a PWI style. this is little kind in garage making his first forum style.
    also the main website pwi.perfectworld.com does NOT work in Safari. thats the biggest mistake right there. not being cross-browser.

i give the new style a 1/10 the 1 point that is still works
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No, no way, I loved the dark background of the old forums, its been so eye relaxing.

Thats just a standard like sooo many other pages got. Bah, give us back the old.

Bite me, I dont like this at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Until the forum goes back to the way it was before, I won't be posting at all.
    b:bye
  • Gaho - Sanctuary
    Gaho - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ugh, just trying to read all the comments is giving me a migraine, also the other layout was more energy efficient. I'm also pretty sure I'm getting a sunburn from the brightness.

apparently they're determined to make sure we all get tans
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ow my eyes x_x
  • KillerMcD - Heavens Tear
    KillerMcD - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Add me to the ever growing list of those who don't like it.
    Out of all the things I have lost over the years, I miss my mind the most.
  • Shigaru - Lost City
    Shigaru - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    recently a gm (darthpanda i think. not to sure) commented in a thread pertaining to why there has been so little going on in the updates. he said that something was being worked on and that was why there was just minor fixes in the maints. if this is wat he was talking about then im really mad cuz he was talking about 3 weeks worth of maintenances. i could of made this in an hour and i only say an hour cuz ive never made one before.

steps to making a "professional" looking forum like the one on PWI:

step1: google free forum templates

step2: download said template

step3: apply and edit the titles accordingly

congratulations you have now created a forum better than PWI's

seriously though if this is the kind of thing that we can be expecting to see from PWI im going to be tempted to sell my stock in PWI while its still on the rise. because if this sort of thing keeps up both in game and in forum i see a large drop in people willing to charge zen which in turn make my shares value plummet.
    oh and off topic anyone else holding shares in PWI?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ugh, just trying to read all the comments is giving me a migraine, also the other layout was more energy efficient. I'm also pretty sure I'm getting a sunburn from the brightness.

apparently they're determined to make sure we all get tans

Oh my god, they're scheming to make us all into tanned hot beach goers so that there would be a massive spike in the birthrate which would cause the end of the world!

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What the **** is this x_X

I really liked the old one, was a nice improvement and matched the new tideborn patch. This looks like it was some preset. The buttons don't even match.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the new main page has so much information on it that i dont need to know, i liked the old one better cause you could go straight to whatever you want. and my comp is glitching out on the main page now.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the new main page has so much information on it that i dont need to know, i liked the old one better cause you could go straight to whatever you want. and my comp is glitching out on the main page now.

Actually, I disagree

There is now less information. We have lost our rankings and our clock, everything else that is information pertaining to PWI was there before simply better organised.

The addition of a non-relevant buzz stream, featured videos that for me are nothing but anime, among other things, would seem to suggest there's nothing new on that page actually game related.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clercie - Sanctuary
    Clercie - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    it works faster, but i def. like the older one better :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KimikoLight - Sanctuary
    KimikoLight - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:faint My eyes they hurt ! bring back the old forum.
  • Bublee - Heavens Tear
    Bublee - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what a ****...
    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/m8d10j.gif[/SIGPIC]
    If you would like me to make you a siggy, send me a pm. ;)
  • Callam - Raging Tide
    Callam - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I've quit lurking just to post my utter disgust at this update.

This forum looks like one of those crappy free default forums, whereas the older one looked so much more professional, and had the PW feel to it. Not only that, I've had to start wearing my glasses just to read the forums, due to the brightness killing my eyes.

The buttons don't match, the avatar borders and stuff just look odd without the old style layout.

Please, change it back. Just take a look at the poll on the main page, it's almost 50/50. Plus from what I see, the majority of posters don't like it, and it is them who have been kicked in the nuts by this update.
  • EpicDPS - Harshlands
    EpicDPS - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    was reading this upto page 4 then i thought

IT'S TOO BRIGHT
  • XxMountMexX - Sanctuary
    XxMountMexX - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mmm... wow... kinda liked the old dark forums better, than the new EXTREMELY bright one........ I'd have to say get rid of it asap, and re-roll the old one.. *goes and take a tylenol* oww my head >< b:sad OLD FORUM PLZ b:scorn
  • mysherman
    mysherman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    horrible!!!! what could you have been thinking?????"
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Terrible. For some reason it takes twice as long to load things (may be just me), but it's also bright, hard to read stuff cause contrast is terrible, and tottaly unoriginal.
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Woo I dont have to go on other sites to go watch anime anymore but....

My Eyes what happened to them? Oh. They fell out due to the brightness.

I do like the drop down on top a lot better. I always had trouble clicking on the links on the side. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • shenderson
    shenderson Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    new website makes the game look like any other anni/cartoony looking game out there...doesnt draw attention like old one did. also...new page...no earn zen button...was earn zen done away with? i used "earn zen" quite often please bring it back.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ewww. Ew Ew Ew.

Also, below the events, there's some kind of demented news box? Currently showing
    And Tesla the Twain Shall Meet [Image Cache]

Mark Twain and Nikola Tesla: The most powerful of minds, and the best of friends. Here, a..

What's the cruft for?

And lastly, you still seem to have brown buttons for reply/preview etc. despite everything else having gone blue+white.

Edit: Ok, the buttons are 'fixed' now. Looks even uglier.
  • LegendaryBis - Heavens Tear
    LegendaryBis - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Where are the Rankings?
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Honestly, if they don't chage this back it will just show how much they don't care about what the players want. So far 99% of all the replies in here are negative and said they want the old one back, including myself. This new look sucks, it looks like all the other forums, plain boring, too bright and lame. Like your mom. Yeah, I went there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?