edited December 2009
    Options
    *completely agrees
    The doctor will see you now.
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    MindNurf - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Screen please. I doubt u could three shot a mage 20 lvl higher than you with your fast channeling spells. Especially since they usually have stone barrier on.

Red Tide. have 6k-7.2k magic attk with a +5 orb. Its not hard to do. my ulti skill hits for around 5k on melee and 2-3k on arcanes. Depending on Gear level ofc. Non chi spells are 1-1.5k on mages. I tested my dmg on a 96 wiz earlier today. Avg dmg was around 1100
  • Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear
    Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Must have done that crazy dmg while getting pkd at oracles.
    The doctor will see you now.
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no actually naive one, my first post was made when i was 80. my Forum avatar had not updated
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    When you talk about hitting 2k, I usually think you are talking about normal hits.. Sure ulties do a bit more. And it would still help to know the mages equip, buffs, your actual level etc... As I said, screens would be best :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    if thats all he was hitting you for then he probably is doing something wrong. I hit 95+ mages for 1.5k-2k

if its true i dont think u will have hard time posting a ss of u doing it lol >.> even a 8x archer wont hit 95+ wiz for 1.5-2k not to mention a 7x class with magic dmg while wiz at 95+ got close to 9k or even 10 depend on gear resis also wiz almost always got either water or earth shiled around them which make the either water/earth resis about 15k i HARDLY doubt u can hit 95+ wiz for 2k but then agian if u can prove it it will shut me up
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    if its true i dont think u will have hard time posting a ss of u doing it lol >.> even a 8x archer wont hit 95+ wiz for 1.5-2k not to mention a 7x class with magic dmg while wiz at 95+ got close to 9k or even 10 depend on gear resis also wiz almost always got either water or earth shiled around them which make the either water/earth resis about 15k i HARDLY doubt u can hit 95+ wiz for 2k but then agian if u can prove it it will shut me up

Nope i didnt take a screenie, But i can. And ffs for clarification, the wiz had earth shield up and i used red tide which is water dmg. Its an Ulti skill and it did 2k to her. As i mentioned before. The nukes i have avg about 1100 dmg. I will try to get a screenie of it later.
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    gg on forum avatar not being updatedb:angry
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    With that attack level buff it's not big deal, I guess b:chuckle

Btw, care to post stats of Red Tide at your level? Description at ecatomb still isn't updated...
    Packs World International
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    Amouriv - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    low damage adds are low

are you factoring in undine strike vs black voodoo here?

this is a pvp thread not pve and dph > dps in pvp

meaning that unless psy can reach fist bm/archer levels of DPS at 90+ your going to have a hard time killing in pvp
    Its possible, with demon spark and if you stack enough -chan.
    gg on forum avatar not being updatedb:angry

same, RAWRb:angry
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Its possible, with demon spark and if you stack enough -chan.

same, RAWRb:angry

Buffs on top of buffs......to gain that damage... worth it?

It's not even your true unbuff damage.... Take away your reflect skills and you are toast.

Please do us a favour, since you are so pro-psychic now... please head back to Psychic forums and stay there.

We know you are overpowered now and can one shot in pvp against all classes.
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    With that attack level buff it's not big deal, I guess b:chuckle

Btw, care to post stats of Red Tide at your level? Description at ecatomb still isn't updated...

I may be slightly off. But my Red tide is rank 7. Does 180% wpn dmg plus i beleive 5500. I may be slightly off a bit.
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    me alternation aqua impact and spirit blast on a lvl 100 cleric from my guild. Im lvl 59 at the time with +3 bluemoon souldrill with 1 average sapphires.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2213/damagef.jpg

i call BS on surfergirl
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    me alternation aqua impact and spirit blast on a lvl 100 cleric from my guild. Im lvl 59 at the time with +3 bluemoon souldrill with 1 average sapphires.

i call BS on surfergirl

i thinked u was 69. whatever its nice dmg if was without spark burst and with black voodoo.
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

i call BS on surfergirl
    ur welcome to do it on me

btw u can see that the cleric dont have her magic resis buff u would normaly hit lower then that
  • Stubbie - Heavens Tear
    Stubbie - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:thanksIf you are too worried then hit delete your wizzy and create a psy.
    What is the point of playing a game anyway ? Why would you get so scared over it for? Just relax and have fun with the game.
    A better option would be create a psy and play both class at the same time if you want. If you want to rule Pwi just use ur debit card for +10 gear there, you dont have to be scared anymore.b:laugh
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I may be slightly off. But my Red tide is rank 7. Does 180% wpn dmg plus i beleive 5500. I may be slightly off a bit.
    Thank you.

Just for comparison:

Black Ice Dragon Strike lvl 7
    Target and enemies in a 10.8 meter radius around target suffer Water damage equal to base magic damage plus 425% of weapon damage plus 8161.8

Psychics won't outdamage wizards of equal level, their skills channel faster but have worse damage, it should be quite even in the end.

Black Voodoo is a nice buff, possibly allowing them to outdamage wizard. Psychic doesn't have Stone Barrier though. With defence level loss they risk getting oneshotted by random ninja archer.

Psychic is the only class except wizard which benefits from Undine debuff.

I want psychic in my PK party b:dirty
    Packs World International
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thank you.

Just for comparison:

Target and enemies in a 10.8 meter radius around target suffer Water damage equal to base magic damage plus 425% of weapon damage plus 8161.8

Psychics won't outdamage wizards of equal level, their skills channel faster but have worse damage, it should be quite even in the end.

Black Voodoo is a nice buff, possibly allowing them to outdamage wizard. Psychic doesn't have Stone Barrier though. With defence level loss they risk getting oneshotted by random ninja archer.

Yea I dont know why all these people in psy forums are saying they out dmg wiz atm. We may do more dmg at lower levels but when you hit 8x wiz will out dmg you. BIDS ****s all over red tide. But im hoping for us not to be on par now but with demon/sage skills hopefully our dmg gets a nice boost. and yes..undine strike.b:dirtyb:dirty
    We need to pk lolb:laugh
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thank you.

Just for comparison:

red tide damage isnt over, it does a bleed equal to your soulforce. If psychics have damage modifiers like a wiz, we be OP.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    psy will not outdamage a = level CLERIC past 60 dps wise even with voodoo

fist bm archer and wizzie (or a veno with a scorp) will out DD psys

your a magical aoe/self manipulation (via buffs) class

that said soul of retribution and empowered vigor are amazing psys have wonderfull aoe's and their squad heal is rather nice

psy has greater utility than a wizzie but nowhere near the raw damage output
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    psy will not outdamage a = level CLERIC past 60 dps wise even with voodoo

fist bm archer and wizzie (or a veno with a scorp) will out DD psys

your a magical aoe/self manipulation (via buffs) class

that said soul of retribution and empowered vigor are amazing psys have wonderfull aoe's and their squad heal is rather nice

psy has greater utility than a wizzie but nowhere near the raw damage output

Sorry bud, but you are sadly mistaken if you think we dont out damage clerics.I crit 25-30k on non debuffed/amped targets in pve.No offense at all, I can agree with you on the fist bm since i have a 95 fisty( even wiz cant out dd a geared fisty)but you cant make asumptions about a class that you have not played fully and experienced to some degree past 7x. ( i dont know what you have played but im guessing you dont have a psy thats past 7x correct me if im wrong) And yes our damage is almost on par with a wiz(My level). Not quite as much but close and we do out damage clerics, we are not a support class we are a DAMAGE DEALING class. (fyi veno damage is lower than clerics) so its obvious you have not played any of those classes to the full potential and your just making irrational generalizations based on what you have seen from people your level.
  • Kila_Master - Harshlands
    Kila_Master - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mindnurf, I find that a bunch of BS. I only crit like 15-18k with the ultis and I only hit 8-9k against water mobs using Sandstorm. If i see a screne shot of this crit then i will believe you.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sorry bud, but you are sadly mistaken if you think we dont out damage clerics.I crit 25-30k on non debuffed/amped targets in pve.No offense at all, I can agree with you on the fist bm since i have a 95 fisty( even wiz cant out dd a geared fisty)but you cant make asumptions about a class that you have not played fully and experienced to some degree past 7x. ( i dont know what you have played but im guessing you dont have a psy thats past 7x correct me if im wrong) And yes our damage is almost on par with a wiz(My level). Not quite as much but close and we do out damage clerics, we are not a support class we are a DAMAGE DEALING class. (fyi veno damage is lower than clerics) so its obvious you have not played any of those classes to the full potential and your just making irrational generalizations based on what you have seen from people your level.

maybe he dont played with veno but sure u dont played too, else u know the veno with pet far far better dd in pve than cleric (or u ever watched veno without pet? )
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wizards vs Psychics?

Psychics are better earlier on than Wizards are. I think Psychic skills level up on a curve, not getting insanely better from level 1 to 10, while Wizard skills level up in spikes. What it comes down to is Psychics are good the whole time, while Wizards start out below average then get good in the end.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

i sincerly doubt you hit that high without full debuffs and amp and a +10 weapon

you dont have any "real" nukes for that kind of DD outside of red tide but its a DoT

so in short...QFT
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    omgg 22 pages.. seriously?

/thread.

Let make another thread to QQ moar about the awesomeness of Psychics.
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i sincerly doubt you hit that high without full debuffs and amp and a +10 weapon

you dont have any "real" nukes for that kind of DD outside of red tide but its a DoT

so in short...QFT

lol..Your joking right. I have the same amount of nukes that a wiz spams for his dd. The most stable DPS that a wiz has is gush/divine pyro. and throw in sandstorm as well. Not sure about his other nuke. Joshcja how high have you actually gotten a psy, im curious. We have aqua impact which is the same dmg as gush, spirit blast=same dmg as divine pyro sandburst blast=casues the same effect as sandstorm, (does slightly less damage) and glacial shards as what you call "nukes" so yes we do have that nukes for that kind of DD. I rarely use my dots in pve because i havent levled them and it would be a dps loss by just casting them.

And to the previous poster saying you crit 15-18k. Well ok? maybe thats you. Im pure right now 402 mag +5 orb 5.9-6600 Mag attk. My NORMAL hits in pve are 14-15k. So yes i do crit 25-30k with my nukes. (red tide is about the same dmg as my nukes for burst dmg actually. The dmg is actually on par with BIDS (Non sage of course) Not as high inital burst of course. But it does 14k Dmg on initial Non crit. and then a bleed that does dmg equal to my soulforce which is another 10.5k. So please And Btw\

Jeez Wall...Of...Text...Sorry but Yes i have played a veno only 64 tho. But Yes at end game Fac clerics sht all over venomancers dps end game. However i could possibly be wrong about veno vs cleric dps 8x levels as ive never had a veno that high, so MAYBE i am wrong.

Okies im done
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow, honestly.. Start posting screenshots or get a grip on reality. I use a Wheel of Denied Fate +4 with two perfect sapphire shards, I am pure mag. And I hit about 13k-15k non crit with Sage Stone Rain and Sage Earth Mastery. You cannot tell me, that your normal hits do the same damage on your level... That would be ridiculous...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i maked 30kcrit too with wizz at lv80 with+2 weapon in delta on lantern mobs what drop beans but in general i cant say i spamming with 30k normal nuke crits....

idk but its my highest crits without amplify or other class help at 6x(yea at 6x i maked similiar on water mob, 27k with fury+ss) 7x 8x, idk but i am curios too what we get a screenshot.

(another side in lower lv on +200% eq dmg dont have huge difference)

maybe they will out dd the wizz but still wizz rock in tw :P
  • zikkachan
    zikkachan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Okay, I kinda take offense to this because A.) My only character SO FAR is a Psychic (I'm new) and B.) I think Psychics AND Wizards are both cool. MER-PEOPLE and ELEMENTAL MAGIC RULES!!!
This discussion has been closed.