Corrupt the Wish

Options

Comments

• AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted along with all of the responsibilities that go along with him. Hamsta diapers, Hamsta internet, Hamsta popcorn, Hamsta ninja training...you are left broke, without a home to live and hamsta leaves you.....

I wish I had level 6 blacksmith skill....
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted. You now have a lvl 6 in Blacksmithing. Now, like the good person you are, you tell your faction that if they ever need a weapon made, that you would craft it for them. They take you up on the offer, and you are soon crafting items for your faction members. Then you figure that you might as well make the same offer for the people on your friend list. You are now making weapons for your friends and faction. Both of these groups soon spread the word to the people on their FL's, and then they do the same. Within a month you are doing nothing but crafting weapons for people you don't even know. You no longer have time to do anything else, and are now labeled HT's "Blacksmith monkey".

I wish for cold fusion to be a reality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • KungFu_Fight - Harshlands
    KungFu_Fight - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i like pancakes, wish granted i wish for pancakes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    COCOCOCOCOCOCOCCOCOCOCOCO >.> :3b:chuckleb:cute
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i like pancakes, wish granted i wish for pancakes

That doesn't really count, your supposed to take the previous poster's wish (mine in this case) and twist it so it turns bad. Just saying that you like pancakes isn't corrupting the wish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted. You are now no longer able to feel hot or cold. You end up taking baths that are to cold and get arthritus. You end up making your drinks to hot so you end up buring your mouth. You end up sending your body into shock which later results in you being fully paralized and later results in death.

I wish that you will take the time to corrupt my wish
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Litonya - Dreamweaver
    Litonya - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. The enture World now has time to corrput your wish and indeed the wishes of everyone else, thus no one is working, thus no one is getting money, so everyone is broke and eventually the World dies of starvation due to lack of money to buy water and seeds for crops.

I wish I was prettier. Wait no that's selfish... I wish there was no such thing as being nasty to one another.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. Everyone is nice, and all lovey dovey towardz one another. b:kiss b:spit All of the kindness endz up driving everyone insane! @_@ They all kill themselvez =( I wish people weren't stupid enough to kill themselvez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aww I missed this thread!

Edit: Ninja'd.

Wish granted. People become smart enough to realize that life is more important than death and stop killing themselves. The population of angsty teenagers hits an all time high, and society is flooded with poetry similar to "My heart is black/I have such pain/You cannot feel/Blood red nights", etc. An anti-angst movement grows and violence begins to be performed against angsty teenagers that won't kill themselves. A new hate group has arrived in the world.

Oh I forgot to wish. Oh well the person below me got it b:cute sorry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i wish for a bird
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish grated. One day, you receive a package containing you new feathered friend. Expecting something like a Parakeet, or a Parrot, you are completely taken off guard to see a large Barn Owl staring at you. You and your family is now unable to sleep due to the incessant hooting, and are having to go through immense time, effort, and money to keep the thing fed and cared for.

I wish that wisdom teeth didn't need to be removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted. But now for the rest of your life people will look at you with horror because all your teeth are cramped together, and so it looks super bad. People silently wish now that you had gotten braces b:chuckle

I wish that my mom can stay home for Christmas next year too :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. Your Mom comez back 1 yr later for Christmas, but shez changed. Shez fat and hairy and lookz like a man! You're horrified. She goez around embarrassing you and finally you run away from home.
    I wish I could think of something to wish for.

• Litonya - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. Your mind is soon full of wishes and therefore nothing else so you lose track of any work you are doing, where you are an eventually who you are. You then enter a state of depression from wishing so much ad evenually die of loneliness.

I wish Perfect World would actually live up to it's name b:surrender
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted. Perfect World is now perfect in every way. All bugs are fixed, everything is perfectly balanced, and nobody has anything to complain about any more. But, soon enough, the game world itself starts becoming more and more perfected. Mobs spawn less and less until they no longer spawn at all. All the NPC's are happy and content, no longer needing player help to do anything. The game is now a glorified chat room. This leads to players leaving in droves, and eventually, PWI closing down, never to be played again.

I wish for a really, really good turkey sandwich.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. a waitor bringz you a lovely looking turkey sandwich, but when you bite into it, you hear a horrifiead yealch. You look inside and see that iz chopped up turkey, not even dead! You are disgusted therefore throw up

I wish I had a magical horsey <3

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted. But now someone broke into your house and smashed all the windows, dishes, and glass-ware. They stole your jewelery and your horse and murdered your pet dog. b:cry

I wish that my cell-phone could hold 1000 texts in it b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. but there wuz a complication when they were creating the ap. When your phone reached 1000 textz it exploded, bc that type of phone wuz not prepared for that ap.
    I wish i had a kitty cat that couldn't be corrupt in any way possible

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. You now have an uncorruptable cat. But, it is very, very old. A week after you get it, it dies do to old age.

Edit: forgot my wish. Sorry. Here we go then: I wish I could be 5'11", and in good physical shape.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Nehru - Heavens Tear
    Nehru - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. You are now 5'11" and in good physical shape. You are also now a python named Petunia and are part of the reptile exhibit at the local zoo.
    Enjoy the rabbits.

I wish Venomancers had more forms.
    "It is said that whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. In fact, whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first hand the equivilant of a stick with a fizzing fuse and ACME Dynamite Company written on the side. It's more interesting, and doesn't take so long."
    - Terry Pratchett
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. Venoz can now turn into many different formz. Some of them... a little... innapropriate. The ppl stop playing veno's for this matter, and veno's are no longer a part of PW.

I wish that Santa Clause wuz my hubby b:dirty

• Litonya - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. You are now Mrs. Claus. But wait, there's more! Santa is not the loving caring fat man we all think he is. He's actually a snobby rude boy who makes you do all the cleaning and the cooking and the washing. He then decides he is fed up of your apparent 'uselessness' and dumps you in the Pacific Ocean where you are quickly eaten by a shark.

I wish Christmas lasted two days instead of one :D
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted. Christmas is now a two day holiday. You are now being smothered by relatives for an extra day. Children are going wild opening a second set of presents, that you spent a great deal more on then you otherwise would have. The extra "holiday cheer" eventually ends up driving you crazy, and you are eventually forced to spend the rest of your days in an insane asylum.

I wish that I can build really good snowmen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. You built such a good snowman that he came to life! He wasn't az nice az frosty... he wuz a murderer! He killed every1 you loved =(

I wish this thread wuz happier

• trollythetroll
    trollythetroll Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted but then after two posts it goes back to the dingy and dark over-all mood. Then no one wants to come here but trash and flamers and evil corrupt politicians.

I wish politicians weren't corrupt.
    Lets see you corrupt that. haha
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. The politicians are no longer corrupt. The are happy and nice and want everything to be right with the world. They become hippiez, then decide that there should be no politicians, no politics, no government at all. With no government the country went into fetal "position" and eventually died.

I wish I had a crimper

• trollythetroll
    trollythetroll Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    granted but it breaks.

I wish I had the power to see through plants.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. what you see disgustz you, and you dont want to look anymore. You can't get rid of this power, and ur seeing the inside of plantz everywhere! GROSS!

I wish you weren't a meanie :)3

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted but then he becomes so nice that he becomes obsessed with you that he ends up murdering you out of love

I wish for your wish to come true
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
    edited December 2009
    Options
    =O that iz so mean! Wish Granted, I'm dead and you feel so much sorrow that you kill yourself becuzz you felt sooo uber guilty. >.<

I wish you had a better attitude lolz

• Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wish granted but her attitude is so good that she has a good attitude about everything including the bomb that she just activated that will destroy the world b:laugh

i wish for a puppy