Corrupt the Wish

Options

Comments

• shaylabayla
    shaylabayla Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted, but so many astronomers were angry that the `dwarf planet` classification had been dismissed that they went on strike and refused to watch the activity in space and everyone failed to realise the magnetic field lines of the sun had squeezed through a critical point, surpassing the 8 shape making two 0 shapes, in turn creating a solar flare that wiped out the planet.

I wish Heath Ledger never died b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
    b:heart iimpurity
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted, but so many astronomers were angry that the `dwarf planet` classification had been dismissed that they went on strike and refused to watch the activity in space and everyone failed to realise the magnetic field lines of the sun had squeezed through a critical point, surpassing the 8 shape making two 0 shapes, in turn creating a solar flare that wiped out the planet.

I wish Heath Ledger never died b:sad

b:cryb:cry
    b:surrender
    Granted, but instead you die. >.<

I wish there was no religion in the world so there wouldnt be wars/etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You wish has been granted, Instead of No Religions People are dieing because they have Nobody to pray to for a bit of exrta luck. eventually everyone diesb:victory

P.S I aint religeous

*Rubs the lamp*
    I wish i could be with the person i love for the rest of my life, and be level 105
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted but the person you wuv is literally conjoined with you and dies yet is still with you....literally attached to you and to remove the person you wuv would keel you. so you are now handicapped for teh rest of your life and miserable since the person you wuved is dead....but still with you.
    b:shocked
    also everyone else is boosted to level 105 as well and the level cap is increased to level 9001.
    Thus leading to a everyone being under geared and unable to complete any of their 105+ quests and forced to grind on weaker mobs for years working to get armor and monies.
    -rubs teh lamp-
    me wish me could get more shiny?
    O.o
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted!

You are so shiny you make global warming WORSE!! So insted of 2012 the end of the world, is it 9th of december 2009!!

*Rubs lamp again*
    I wish for .... 20,000,000 Gold

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted! You receive 20 million gold in the mail randomly. The person who sent it, trying to send it to WarTigerz, asks you to return it but you refuse. Their faction of level 9xs and 10x harrasses you for the rest of your time ingame.

I wish to not have to wake up so early.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted! You receive 20 million gold in the mail randomly. The person who sent it, trying to send it to WarTigerz, asks you to return it but you refuse. Their faction of level 9xs and 10x harrasses you for the rest of your time ingame.

P.S Least i getz ma gold :)

Granted! You wished to not wake up early? next time you go to sleep you will wake up 7 minutes befor the Apocalypse, Good luck!

*Rubs lamp for 3rd time*
    I wish to live in Canada for some odd reason?

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted, you now have a lovely home in Canada. However, it's at the very Northern border of the country. Unprepared for the extreme cold of that area, you soon freeze. Your body is found, frozen in a block of ice, several month later.

I wish for....A beautiful, voluptuous girlfriend, who is neither a money grubber, nor a total *b word that means female canine*.

(said it before, and I'll probably say it again, I am a guy, just to clear that up.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted, you now have a lovely home in Canada. However, it's at the very Northern border of the country. Unprepared for the extreme cold of that area, you soon freeze. Your body is found, frozen in a block of ice, several month later.

I wish for....A beautiful, voluptuous girlfriend, who is neither a money grubber, nor a total *b word that means female canine*.

(said it before, and I'll probably say it again, I am a guy, just to clear that up.)

Wish granted, but your girlfriend secretly has every STD known to man, You make love and you contract everything she has and you end up dying
    -epic facepalm in your grave-
    -rubs the lamp-
    I wish to be a Tideborn In real Life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • Nehru - Heavens Tear
    Nehru - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    -rubs the lamp-
    I wish to be a Tideborn In real Life

Your wish is granted.
    Sadly, due to a rare recessive trait your have gills instead of lungs, even while in your human form and quickly drown.

I wish PWI had more pants for female characters.
    "It is said that whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. In fact, whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first hand the equivilant of a stick with a fizzing fuse and ACME Dynamite Company written on the side. It's more interesting, and doesn't take so long."
    - Terry Pratchett
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted so you charge all your monies into zen but can't afford any of them. since rise in price to a trillion dollars each right after you charged all your monies and lost everything.

-rubs teh lamp-
    me wish for....a lamp.
    O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    your wish is granted...

but you get a lamp from Ikea that you need to put together yourself and as we all know, putting that stuff together its impossible. Too many of this widget, not enough of the other and the instructions make u wanna poke ure eyes out with a spoon.

I wish I didn't need to spend so many hrs a week at work...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted, but your girlfriend secretly has every STD known to man, You make love and you contract everything she has and you end up dying
    -epic facepalm in your grave-

^ I cracked up laughing!

Granted! You know spend almost no time at work! Soon you get fired and spend the rest of your money on a really cool sports car, now your broke. Unfortunatly a war breaks out and you flee from your dream car and it gets blown up. you leave the country and know live on the streets!

*Rubs lamp for 4th time!*
    I wishes for... The best lif everb:victory

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted. You now have the best life you could possibly have. You have a beautiful girlfriend, lots of friends, an easy job that pays a ridiculous amount of money, live in a mansion, have a fleet of sports cars and sailing ships, and essentially live in the lap of luxury without a care in the world. Unfortunately, you are now so well off that you start to attract the attention of some...less than reputable individuals. They send you repeated messages telling you to give them money, or else they will 'find' evidence that shows you not only cheating on your girlfriend, but also committing various crimes including, but not limited too: murder, ****, extortion, and several form of tax fraud. You, thinking these are simply practical jokes from one of your many friends, dismiss them as such. A month later, you are arrested for every one of those crimes you have just been framed for. The evidence against you is strong enough to put you away for life, without any hope for parole.

I wish for world peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • shaylabayla
    shaylabayla Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Granted, but in order for the `world` to be at peace it needs to be rid of the human species (as we all know we are not in anyway a peaceful breed of animal) so now the world is at peace but we are all dead. (Thanks alot Lairian lol)

*Rubs the lamp* I wish i knew the hamsters evil plan! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
    b:heart iimpurity
  • Opalmist - Heavens Tear
    Opalmist - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    your wish is granted but now the hamsters have to kill you.....
    edited December 2009
    Options
    O.o'
    he asked for teh best "lif" not "life" xD
    so....whatshisface gets the best Leukemia inhibitory factor. Unfortunately it be soo good that it goes out of control leading to unrestricted growth of all his cells ultimately killing him.
    D:

Granted, but in order for the `world` to be at peace it needs to be rid of the human species (as we all know we are not in anyway a peaceful breed of animal) so now the world is at peace but we are all dead. (Thanks alot Lairian lol)

*Rubs the lamp* I wish i knew the hamsters evil plan! b:chuckle
    your wish is granted but now the hamsters have to kill you.....

Me wish shayalalalalalallalalalalalalabayalalalalla forgot our ebil plans.
    (>.<)
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^Wish granted. shaylabayla has now forgotten the evil plans of the hamsters, along with everyone else who might have possibly known. Therefore, there is nobody that can stop the onslaught of small, cute, furry things. They overrun us all, dominating human society completely. This lasts for a few years, until a small group of human freedom fighters emerge to challenge the furry overlords. Quickly gaining support among the oppressed humans, this small group is soon a highly organized anti-hamster army. After a battle of epic scale, the hamsters are defeated, and, to prevent such a thing from happening again, all hamsters are wiped off the face of the planet.

Let's see now..... *rubs lamp* I wish for.....A car that can run vast distances by straining a very small amount of CO2 or CO (carbon dioxide, and carbon monoxide, respectively for all those who don't know anything about chemistry) from the air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^flintstonescar.jpg

have fun with it.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Opalmist - Heavens Tear
    Opalmist - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    your wish is granted but is becomes so corrupted that everyone dies and the earth explodes

i wish for....... a pet dragon b:pleased
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^Wish granted. You now have your own dragon. Everything's all well and good while it's small, but it grows very quickly. Eventually, you can no longer contain it, and it goes on a rampage in order to find enough food, laying waste to dozens of cities before finally being taken down by the army and air force.

I wish for a barrel of monkeys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Your wish is granted and the barrel of monkeys arrives at your door. You carry it inside and set them free only to have them destroy various objects in your house. They start in the kitchen, destroying the good china then proceed to the dining room where they ruin the table and muck up the floor. They then move to the living room and ruin the new plasma screen t.v you bought and rip the fabric of your couch to shreds. Each room the move onto gets far more devastated than the last, eventually leaving your entire house a complete wreck.

I wish I could be Demon AND Sage!
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Your wish be granted...but....you just stand there like an idiot for the rest of your life since your demon/sage side be locked in an epic battle for dominance for teh rest of eternity....also someone stole your wallet and identity while you were just standing there.
    also you has a bad case of indigestion due to teh epic conflict inside.
    (>.<)'
    but can't reach the pepto bismal.

me wish for a sammich.
    (^.^)
    delicious sammich.
    =O
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Edit: wtf ninja'd, but Hamsta's post never showed up for me...stupid forums b:surrender

You get the sandwich, but realize that the wheat for the bread was farmed with hamster labor, as well as the slaughterhouses for the ham being built on the back of hamsters paid under minimum wage since they aren't technically "human" and don't fall under "human" laws. Thinking of the injustice, you immediately vomit all over your sandwich and refuse to eat bread and ham ever again.

I wish that my Mirages would sell. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Through a glitch in the system, you have the unique ability to learn ALL skills, both Demon and Sage. Excited, you tell all your friends and word spreads about the glitched character. PWI finds out and, believing that you **** your character, bans your account permanently. You lose your dually cultivated character and all alts on that account.

I wish that my Mirages would sell. b:sad

You decide to make a catshop one day and accidentally list your mirages.....for 1 coin each. Then seconds after you sold all your mirages...the price of mirages rise to 50k each and sells left and right while you be left with no mirages to sell.

now me still want that sammich.
    (>.<)'

......fear mah awesome ninja skills? (>.<)
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You decide to make a catshop one day and accidentally list your mirages.....for 1 coin each. Then seconds after you sold all your mirages...the price of mirages rise to 50k each and sells left and right while you be left with no mirages to sell.

now me still want that sammich.
    (>.<)'

......fear mah awesome ninja skills? (>.<)

I don't even know. It never showed up for me, not for another five minutes. I edited my answer to corrupt your sandwich wish instead. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't even know. It never showed up for me, not for another five minutes. I edited my answer to corrupt your sandwich wish instead. b:sad

b:avoid
    eek?

Me wish Aadi was un ninja able ish.
    (O.o)'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Charoula - Heavens Tear
    Charoula - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted.Every person on globe is enslaved by aliens from Mars.Aidi was able to hide from them but since she doesnt(or he) have any ninja abilities she/he cant rescue the world.....

I wish PW had female barbs
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted.Every person on globe is enslaved by aliens from Mars.Aidi was able to hide from them but since she doesnt(or he) have any ninja abilities she/he cant rescue the world.....

I wish PW had female barbs

Granted. You make a fox form HA veno.
    I wish someone I could trust could make my lvl 69 leg shinguards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wish granted
    I myself decide to make someone else make you shingards, but when you recieve them they lower your HP by 50% of max value and you end dying off of lvl 30 and below mobs due to the HP decrease.

I wish to adopt MagicHamsta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....