Best of each class!!

Options

Comments

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I had to quote this for lulz. Sure he 1 shots me due to level difference, but during the last few fights over battles we had over mini bosses and in cube I didn't notice anything special.

he is not a real pvp guy... but he hits hard.. really hard... really... he is marked as OpEA in Kylin... my title is hobob:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    did u read? On other threads?

go there if this topic doesnt fit you. i'd like to add hybrisx as WB.
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    laaaawl wrote: »
    go there if this topic doesnt fit you. i'd like to add hybrisx as WB.

no one cares abt what u say anyway as if u could know since u quit...b:laughb:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    he is not a real pvp guy... but he hits hard.. really hard... really... he is marked as OpEA in Kylin... my title is hobob:cry

So this thread should be renamed to who has the best gear of each class.
    60 / 250.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I had to quote this for lulz. Sure he 1 shots me due to level difference, but during the last few fights over battles we had over mini bosses and in cube I didn't notice anything special.

i fought him only one time 1v1, he was 90 with +10 weapon, i was like 78 or 79. i didnt even had XS so i had no chance at allto kill him, but the fact that he couldnt kill me for 7-10 minutes and after i got tired of charmrape i still made it to SZ totally disqualifies him... not to mention he let his demon spark wasted in stunlock twice and even complained about it.

i just noticed u didnt speak about iamkiller...

well maybe u dont seethe difference, but i play with him quite a lot, and he is definitely the best EA i know.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

i guess u're right... he got all skill books too so...b:chuckle not only gears...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

In PWI being the strongest is totally different from being the most skilled. The thread is not really about who hits harder but who makes the most difference and comes out as the best of his/her class.

A player can have the best gear among the players in Harshlands but simply not make a notable difference cause of lack of skill. If that player had enough skill to shine he would be called strong.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    no one cares abt what u say anyway as if u could know since u quit...b:laughb:victoryb:bye

werent you the one who quoted me for truth?

/edit

thread ends here for me

wb: hybrisx
    wf: anger
    wr: rome/ashez
    ea: antihero (boenn too :D)
    ep: ultimate/aeneas
    mg: nurfed/khaos
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    In PWI being the strongest is totally different from being the most skilled. The thread is not really about who hits harder but who makes the most difference and comes out as the best of his/her class.

A player can have the best gear among the players in Harshlands but simply not make a notable difference cause of lack of skill. If that player had enough skill to shine he would be called strong.

So why is Tekkblade on your list?
    60 / 250.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So why is Tekkblade on your list?

Good question b:surrender . I believe he knows how to tank (barbarian role) , but he is dreadful pvp wise. Barbs are all about "last man standing", so I think he choosed a class that is all about very good gears and enough skill.

He is not really the best (i think its obvious) skillwise but the best barbs should have good gears cause of their role in pwi gameplay.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    laaaawl wrote: »
    werent you the one who quoted me for truth?

/edit

thread ends here for me

wb: hybrisx
    wf: anger
    wr: rome/ashez
    ea: antihero (boenn too :D)
    ep: ultimate/aeneas
    mg: nurfed/khaos

QQme members were so great wow wow wow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wow.. i hate to say this but this list isn't even close to being accurate. Nurfed is the only one that I would consider the correct choice for their specific class.

[EDIT]

Now you got me thinking, so here is my (semi-biased) choices:

Barb: Taboo or Endless_life, both very good, very powerful Barbarians.
    Veno: angeRR or Malilizi =3
    Wizard: Nurfed. Rank 8 on someone who actually knows how to play = GG.
    BM: I really don't know many Blademasters, but I have heard good thinks about King and Michael.
    Archer: Ligeia, I don't think there are to many people that can beat him 1v1
    Cleric: Acrelar, hands down. Most pro EP on the whole server.

new game: spot the similarities
    Taboo [KD] Malilizi [KD] Nurfed [KD] Michael [KD] Ligeia [KD] Acrelar [KD]

o.O for a guild that you think has the best players from every class, u dont really use them well. and Acrelar? are you joking? blade is a better cleric then he is. Acrelar has run away from every fight ive tryed to get him into, he wont 1 v 1 me, oh and ive never once said im the best cleric on harshlands, i suck at pve beleive me lol, i mean whats this "support" everyone keeps asking me for.

I got a sneeky suspicion this is actually Malilizi, seen as shes the one who think she knows cleric classes, and has ago at HP Gems > Defence Gems. WTB Cleric only buff that gives me +120% physical defence boost.
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not sure why people are saying Ascii is better than Aeneas unless he suddenly got really good since i quit =o Aeneas could survive in pvp, keep his party healed up and purify every flesh ream that was called on vent as well as actually doing damage when needed. heals>dmg
    EP: Aeneas

Although Siva got dominated several times a day he is actually fairly decent at his class other than that Rome is good but has never had the gear he needs.
    BM: Rome/Siva

HybrisX has always been decent @ WB, he is the only person to actually oneshot me xD (dejavu was 1v1ing hybris over fishes at high 8x and i went up in fox form to purge and died to a perdition zerk crit aoe xD didnt even get to purge x.x). I'm guessing Tekkblade is decent enough at WB - all you need is HP (cashshop) and perdition on your skillbar =p Yaoshi loved his pvp too - good barb xD
    WB: HybrisX

Nurfed is undeniably decent, especially considering he showed up to like every pvp fight even when we were totally outnumbered. Before I quit xulin was fairly decent too. that's all really.
    MG: Nurfed

Archers is hard for HL. iamkiller has the gear and boen has the boenrage xD. nova_ was good even if he did Fail_ loads <3<3 ligeia is like heavenarcherftw but then i guess everyone got all the skillbooks from the anni packs so thats a /reroll xD
    EA: Nova_ / iamkiller

for WF that kylin veno Miko_Chan (typo xD) was a good player but mine and dejavu's duo was fairly unstoppable =D

for biggest fails i think like:
    BM: EmoWDF
    MG: MD - he was always so horrible it was funny
    EA: LordAragorn / Nova_ (j0kes)
    WF: MazJack
    WB: malester / sean xD - dejavu just told me to put Saveless from back in his crimson days (deja rolled him so much he had to go to town to buy a restat note to change his dex build xD)
    EP: no questions asked Frost XD

~angeRR
    angeRR
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    BM:
    I like Rome's jumping skills

Cleric:
    Aeneas from back in the days, noone particular these days.
    Ascii is decent as 1 versus x goes but I have yet to see him support people in larger fights.

Archer:
    Escobar when he used to play
    Embustero hurts when purge goes off (probably the best geared archer on the server so far)
    Ligeia knows how to stay alive

Mage:
    Nurfed

Venomancer:
    angeRR was OP
    Nei tanks 5 people uncharmed

Barbarian:
    no idea...all they do is stun and perdition

@Ascii:
    I don't see a point 1v1ing anyone in this game. I don't spend money on this game so I can't do both tank and DD well enough to 1v1 people that do cashshop. I don't think anyone of us will die in a 1v1 against eachother unless one of us crits. And even then my crits will probably not be high enough to kill you. Take it as a forfeit, you officially won your 1v1 against me. Apparently this is what you call pvp. My pvp is group pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    mages nurfed? not really lol
    i saw some idiots from LC generally on HL forums saying nurfed is the best mage ever? zomg go in cq and c elayne pulling catas lol
    anyway hoping Xu will be 99 soon and getting sage BT... no one can resist him.. btw nurfed for a rank8.. duh hitting for 1.8k damage its nothing u knowb:bye

hm? elayne quit, he was a good mage I'll give him that but he is no where near nurfed pvp wise. nurfed pvped from level 4(he found a way) to 100. tbh elayne was a lot more pve oriented and did pk a lot too but the skill nurfed has is unmatched.

but i'll take your word for it.. i'm sure you know a lot more about the guild i've been in for 5 months.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Barbarian: none - I honestly haven't PK'd vs many barbs that are able to put up a good fight (most either stun+perdition to either 1-hit me or fail and run from me, or PK for a bit, then run), but only two stick in my memory: some Kylin barb gregarious or something (he no longer plays though) and LEA. Have yet to 1v1 LEA though so this not too certain.

Archer: Embustero - PKd a few times with him and was quite impressed. Iamkiller definitely has a strong bow but, seeing as I'm arcane and would die quickly against him, I have no way of measuring his skill level. Ligeria hurts, but then again I haven't 1v1'd him too often.

Venomancer: Iffy - angeRR back in the day when he played, now Iffy since he still kinda plays. Nei's also pretty good but not sure if that's due to the large gear/level difference. He doesn't play much often anymore though.

Blademaster: Hippie - I would vote either AsHeZ or Rome, but neither have really played much in a long, long time. While both HeadTrauma and Michael have OP gear, they are far from being any good in PK.

Wizard: none - I would vote Nurfed, but the current "Nurfed" is far from being anyhow close to the old Nurfed (OP gear = more damage, but doesn't give the new person any better skills). Tim, XuLin and MD all fall in the same boat of having really OP gear (plus I have not PKd against them that often) so I can't judge between them

Cleric: Ascii - FAC cleric for the win. Blade also comes to mind in terms of being hard-to-kill. Aeneas I personally haven't fought much against so can't judge.

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Barbarian:
    no idea...all they do is stun and perdition

i agree with that xD
    but i just start using perdition more now
    since im always get gank so perdition to try to by so time xD
    plus its funny people drop
    before i rarely use it
    and i can still win or lose without it

also i dont think i should be on the list im to lazy as a barb b:surrender

but i say taboo is the best
    he dont cs and since is one of the best b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wow.. i hate to say this but this list isn't even close to being accurate. Nurfed is the only one that I would consider the correct choice for their specific class.

[EDIT]

Now you got me thinking, so here is my (semi-biased) choices:

Barb: Taboo or Endless_life, both very good, very powerful Barbarians.
    Veno: angeRR or Malilizi =3
    Wizard: Nurfed. Rank 8 on someone who actually knows how to play = GG.
    BM: I really don't know many Blademasters, but I have heard good thinks about King and Michael.
    Archer: Ligeia, I don't think there are to many people that can beat him 1v1
    Cleric: Acrelar, hands down. Most pro EP on the whole server.

I soloed him once with crappy gear. Not so long either.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Sorry but

WR: Michael or Rome. Emo and Siva have the lvls but they suck pvp wise.

MG: Nurfed or XuLin. Both smarter than the average MG's in the server including MD.

WB: Taboo. Sorry but Endless, Killer and Tekk may have lvls and gear but only skill they have is PERDITION, run around like a noob getting chi and perdition some more.

WF: Icon. Ye, all other venos are like send nix, gtfo, die, QQ i coulnd run away.

EA: Nova_ , ye atm there are a lot og 95+ ea with uber refined lunars and all 89+ skills. Still Nova **** everyone without need for those things.. To bad he quittedb:sad

EP: Blade. Sorry but Ascii only know 1 pk combo and all other EP's are awfull pvp wise. I would vote for Aeneas but new owner of the account is just fail..
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    Spectral - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Barbarian: none - I honestly haven't PK'd vs many barbs that are able to put up a good fight (most either stun+perdition to either 1-hit me or fail and run from me, or PK for a bit, then run), but only two stick in my memory: some Kylin barb gregarious or something (he no longer plays though) and LEA. Have yet to 1v1 LEA though so this not too certain.

Archer: Embustero - PKd a few times with him and was quite impressed. Iamkiller definitely has a strong bow but, seeing as I'm arcane and would die quickly against him, I have no way of measuring his skill level. Ligeria hurts, but then again I haven't 1v1'd him too often.

Venomancer: Iffy - angeRR back in the day when he played, now Iffy since he still kinda plays. Nei's also pretty good but not sure if that's due to the large gear/level difference. He doesn't play much often anymore though.

Blademaster: Hippie - I would vote either AsHeZ or Rome, but neither have really played much in a long, long time. While both HeadTrauma and Michael have OP gear, they are far from being any good in PK.

Wizard: none - I would vote Nurfed, but the current "Nurfed" is far from being anyhow close to the old Nurfed (OP gear = more damage, but doesn't give the new person any better skills). Tim, XuLin and MD all fall in the same boat of having really OP gear (plus I have not PKd against them that often) so I can't judge between them

Cleric: Ascii - FAC cleric for the win. Blade also comes to mind in terms of being hard-to-kill. Aeneas I personally haven't fought much against so can't judge.

~Desiree

Read what the OP asks for, Hippie as best BM? are you high?
    He lacks skill AND good gear, and the OP asked for opinions on the STRONGEST of each class.

If you're implying Hippie is in someway skilled at his class then swap him with Xheart, Xheart has **** gear but knows how to play his class and is the only BM I have watched pull off a proper stunlock.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    He lacks skill AND good gear, and the OP asked for opinions on the STRONGEST of each class.

Actualy Hippie is one of the few Bm's that know what stun lock is.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Actualy Hippie is one of the few Bm's that know what stun lock is.

You didn't PvP much against him as you were allied with Kylin for god knows how long, I used to PvP against him a lot tbh, he was one of the few Kylins who actually fought, and not once did he stunlock me.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Barb : Brendle FTW. b:victory

Veno : Ayekim (The real ayekim never had decent gear. It was all bound and +1 if that. Some lowbie gear as well, yet he still manage to annoy and pest the **** out of KD/KY/Crimson & many others. It was priceless hearing all the QQ from top guilds especially KD about Kosing ONE person lol.)/AngeRR (He would get my top vote but he miserably failed to kill me too many times back in lowbie levels when I was 60+ and he was 80+. It was arguibly funny. He mini raged at times, which made it even funnier)

BM: Rome/Xheart/Hippie (Xheart is so and so, never really got to fight him much, he mainly had gear over me the whole time + more experience fighting against archer rather than me against bms considering the only good bms on this server where always too high level {if any; not that many good bms at all in HL}.

Wiz : Nurfed/XuLin

Archer : Embustero/BlazingAzn/Nova_/Epic

Cleric: Ascii/D5/Muse/Aeneas/Acrelar

Note: A lot of these dont play anymore. If I had to choose again for current players if they arent already in the list (such as Ascii, we all know clerics like Muse & D5 where better than most of the other clerics overall in the old days), they would be these:

Barb : No choice. No point in deciding who's perdition will zerc crit the most before they get kill.

Veno : Iffy/Icon (Unfortunatly, these are the only decently geared venoes in server who have an idea of what their class is about. I still say, given the right gear to the right people, These 2 could easily be taken out.)

BM : Rome Rome Rome Rome Rome!

Mage : XuLin hands down. Nurfed has just become a dying legend. Rank 8 will just continue to give him a name and fame.

Archer : Embustero is by far the best geared archer, thus making him the most feared. Never have actually seeing him pvp too often, but I've caught priceless moments in where even the best of the best {some which are claimed to be the best atm "cough" Ligeia" cough} have fallen disgracefully to him. And not just Ligeia, there are others, many..others.

Cleric : Tough choice, PVP Wise, Ascii or Acrelar, but since I've known Ascii for so long, I know that he outknowledges all of these other clerics on the server despite how much trash he talks and how often he does not show it. PVE Wise, My vote would either go to Elktra or Siochain. 2 damn hard support clerics to take down.

That's my througrough analisis. =]
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well i guess now there isnt a whole lot of skill involved, its really about how much money or time you've put into your gear. These are the best ppl when they still played:

EP: D5 n later on Aeneas. D5 was pro DPS and he had to heal me anti suwaki angerr n deja. Aeneas was the hardest ep to 1v1. Would have like 20 minute fights with him. Ultimate was also pretty good after 9x too.

BM: Rome. Little to no CS gear and he could still **** in pvp.

MG: Suwaki / Nurfed. Suwaki was always good as a mage (of course he spent alot on his gear but w.e) Nurfed didnt really start to shine after 9x when he switched from LA -> Robes. (Altho much of whatever he does now just falls under "major CS'er" anyways.)

Veno: angeRR/ Dejavu. As a duo they were completely unbeatable. They would wipe 2-3 parties of lolcrimdom at a time (With my assistance of course 8D).After Deja quit and angeRR applied D5's build, he was OP as hell.

Barb: Uhh no good barbs from the beginning. Nytblade was terrible. But after 9x Zin was the best. 1st Hell barb, hit like a fking truck.

EA: Obviously me :D_ Nah but BlazinAzn and b00n were really good. Id say Sheo gets some credit too cuz he just non stop pvp'd after he got his hh80 gold set. Ligeia was/is alright. Didnt really do anything amazing. Antihero had the 1st hh90 set, but he didnt partake in alot of pvp until 93+ and even then he wasnt that great.

Biggest fail award: Brendle. His name pretty much became a verb after he Brendle'd Eminence. ( i swear if he hadnt fked **** up the map would be very different...)
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well i guess now there isnt a whole lot of skill involved, its really about how much money or time you've put into your gear. These are the best ppl when they still played:

EP: D5 n later on Aeneas. D5 was pro DPS and he had to heal me anti suwaki angerr n deja. Aeneas was the hardest ep to 1v1. Would have like 20 minute fights with him. Ultimate was also pretty good after 9x too.

BM: Rome. Little to no CS gear and he could still **** in pvp.

MG: Suwaki / Nurfed. Suwaki was always good as a mage (of course he spent alot on his gear but w.e) Nurfed didnt really start to shine after 9x when he switched from LA -> Robes. (Altho much of whatever he does now just falls under "major CS'er" anyways.)

Veno: angeRR/ Dejavu. As a duo they were completely unbeatable. They would wipe 2-3 parties of lolcrimdom at a time (With my assistance of course 8D).After Deja quit and angeRR applied D5's build, he was OP as hell.

Barb: Uhh no good barbs from the beginning. Nytblade was terrible. But after 9x Zin was the best. 1st Hell barb, hit like a fking truck.

EA: Obviously me :D_ Nah but BlazinAzn and b00n were really good. Id say Sheo gets some credit too cuz he just non stop pvp'd after he got his hh80 gold set. Ligeia was/is alright. Didnt really do anything amazing. Antihero had the 1st hh90 set, but he didnt partake in alot of pvp until 93+ and even then he wasnt that great.

Biggest fail award: Brendle. His name pretty much became a verb after he Brendle'd Eminence. ( i swear if he hadnt fked **** up the map would be very different...)

Lets make lowbie wizard babies b:cute

Now time for *drum roll* Spectral's fail awards!

Barb: Tekkblade ('nuff said)

BM - Siva (lolsellingyour+8baconaxestonpc)

Veno - Faildom (fitting name)

Cleric - Blade (More drops pl0x)

Archer - Dark_Fate ('nuff said)

Wizard - chox - sorry dude but you were pretty bad.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

If you're implying Hippie is in someway skilled at his class then swap him with Xheart, Xheart has **** gear but knows how to play his class and is the only BM I have watched pull off a proper stunlock.

can i ask who are u?

i never claimed to be the best bm, partly cuz my gear is under non cs average. i dont say i have the best skills, but i know how to use my class and i know whats a stunlock. ur right, not many people play the bm as it should be played. i pvp since lvl40, i learned everything while i was leveling up, thats my first serious character.

if u are xheart i onl fought u once then u won cause ur thunderstrike killed me, while miney didnt kill u. i am a dext bm with crappy gear still, that has on output of fakken low hp. also the thing about stunlock... stunlock isnt always the best way to deal with ur opponent, depending on class/gear etc, stunlock is a waste of chi if ur opponent wont die in it, and u have other ways of surviving

i remember xheart as an average, but decent bm, who trashtalked way too much to even consider respecting abit.

this isnt QQing, or accepting being trolled, i wrote that becouse i hope u r worth talking with. if u arent, yes, thats my failure : ))
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lets make lowbie wizard babies b:cute

Now time for *drum roll* Spectral's fail awards!

BM - Siva (lolsellingyour+8baconaxestonpc)

Wizard - chox - sorry dude but you were pretty bad.

Buahaha! i forgot about Choxy! Omg he was so bad. He would try to come and crash us at fish with barba and some other crimson and he would just fail so hard.

Siva told me when he sold his axes, i was like "Oh you sold them to another player for how much?" and he was like "no i NPC'd them" i was like "ROFL" xD good times
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    can i ask who are u?

i never claimed to be the best bm, partly cuz my gear is under non cs average. i dont say i have the best skills, but i know how to use my class and i know whats a stunlock. ur right, not many people play the bm as it should be played. i pvp since lvl40, i learned everything while i was leveling up, thats my first serious character.

if u are xheart i onl fought u once then u won cause ur thunderstrike killed me, while miney didnt kill u. i am a dext bm with crappy gear still, that has on output of fakken low hp. also the thing about stunlock... stunlock isnt always the best way to deal with ur opponent, depending on class/gear etc, stunlock is a waste of chi if ur opponent wont die in it, and u have other ways of surviving

i remember xheart as an average, but decent bm, who trashtalked way too much to even consider respecting abit.

this isnt QQing, or accepting being trolled, i wrote that becouse i hope u r worth talking with. if u arent, yes, thats my failure : ))

I'm not attacking you whatsoever, you pvp'ed a hell of a lot, whenever I was at a pvp war you would show up and I respect you for that.

I was merely stating that people who have said you are the best BM are completely wrong, for start the OP asked for the STRONGEST person of each class and that isn't you, same goes skillwise. You're an average BM, average gear and average skill even average HP, nothing special whatsoever, and its pretty sad that the Kylins who voted for you won't get over themselves or their tag to perhaps look past it and nominate a BM who isn't even in their own guild.

Stunlock is what a BM is known for, try fighting an archer, cleric, wizard or veno without stunlocking them, they will kite and kite and kite and probably own you, and when it comes to other barbs and BM's in pvp wars you SHOULD be stunlocking them for as long as possible while the squishies nuke the hell out of em, a stunlock is ALWAYS the best thing a BM can do...The fact you just stated it is not the best thing to do and is a "waste of chi" proves that you don't know your class and its role in world pvp as well as you think you do.

Whenever I was in a PvP war and on ventrilo whatever target was called it was the job of the BM to get to them asap and keep 'em stunned while they got nuked, and it worked everytime and a party of 6 sense kept sending 3 parties of KD back to SZ using the same method (until there was like 30 of them and we finally got rolled) I'm talking from an axe BM's perspective here, and hell even if you went on to use any of the other weapon trees axe is still a must for the beasty stuns which enables you to switch to another weapon and do more DPS.

Edit - Can't you tell from my use of punctuation that I'm not Xheart xD
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I would like to point out one thing. Picking "the best" Blademaster in terms of gear is easy. HeadTrauma wins hands down.

But if you are trying to pick "the best" Blademaster in terms of skill, it gets a lot harder. No offense Harshlands, but we don't exactly have a lot of good BMs.

Anyway, this thread is going downhill in a hurry.
    Expected to be closed soon.
    =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I would like to point out one thing. Picking "the best" Blademaster in terms of gear is easy. HeadTrauma wins hands down.

But if you are trying to pick "the best" Blademaster in terms of skill, it gets a lot harder. No offense Harshlands, but we don't exactly have a lot of good BMs.

Anyway, this thread is going downhill in a hurry.
    Expected to be closed soon.
    =3

nah there isnt enough flames for a close but the thing is in these threads, people just name their friends/guildies, its very rare to see an honest list, so far all ive seen is a kylin name 5 out of 6 kylins and a kingdom name 5 out of 6 kingdoms (sometimes all 6) you should make a thread like this when the server is early and stillin the sub 40-50 where everyone is spread all over the map in diferent guilds, there youd see alot more honest posts (id hope so) now it comes down to who is still active? and clearly all the ones still active are so due to anni packs and their lunar ****, so it was already just about gear and a tiny bit of skill, now its 100% about gear, dont get me wrong, thats fun for those who enjoy just killing due to gear, for alot of people its plain boring, but the forums are still somewhat fun so hai guyz XD

i mean really the majority of people in general dont care about being good due to skill, they just want to kill, thats why everyone and their dog is a veno pre 90 and now all the EAs got lunar, its the EAs time

a game exactly like this where everyone has the same gear so its somewhat a bit more about skill would be a bit better, i wish there was a place like that, oh wait there is, b:bye

id make a list but everyone knows id just name old timers