Best of each class!!

Options

Comments

• HH_Opener - Harshlands
    HH_Opener - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I rarelly saw Angerr run away but ok.. and Ayekin is fail veno. I doubt her skill's are even maxed since he only used his nix :)

ahahahb:laughb:laugh

So many things wrong with this post. angeRR was a run quick noob GM(Guild Master not the Admin GM)
    And ayekim was always in Pk battles in SP. But then when someone took over his account they were one of the worst venos of all time. But the real ayekim is pro. And you have no idea what i am even talking about.
  • ayabr
    ayabr Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Best BM: The 2 BMs i could never consistently beat = Rome and Fiya. I also need to give mad props to Xheart, he really knew how to play and understood game mechanics well. Learned a lot from him. Head trauma is on a different level
    Best Barb: Not sure, but Tekkblade was a supergeared dude, and i doubt thats changed; putting him on the top 1 spot
    Best Wizard: Definitely Nurfed, from what ive read recently, rank 8 = pwnage. Xulin / MD was also good, but now hes on a diff level
    Best Veno: angeRR / iffy from what i saw
    Best archer: definitely tied between Zinova and Escobar, too bad they both quit. Good gear & good skills.
    Best cleric: Aeneas / Ultimate / Ascii
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HH_Opener - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ayabr wrote: »
    Best Wizard: Definitely Nurfed, from what ive read recently, rank 8 = pwnage. Xulin / MD was also good, but now hes on a diff level

Why do people go straight to Nurfed as best mage. No one would even know who he was if it wasn't for his PvP Video. Tbh iirc ijs if you needed a mage you asked Suwaki. but then when he left you ask Nurfed
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Best MG- angeRR. Him and Dejavu were a pro combo.
    Best EP- Suwaki was pretty good but i was better
    Best EA- cl1ckftw was by far the best. Owned angeRR all day
    Best WB- Antihero pro tank. Helped me and Suwaki on our fb99. Two Clerics trying to solo it is GGb:surrender
    Best BM- Lejont fkn annoying with those stun locks
    Best WF- Ligeia... fkn AoE purging everyone when i buffed. Owning him in 4 shots was fun too

rhyme@pserver xD
    angeRR
  • ayabr
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The reason I say nurfed is because he appeared very frequently in the PK wars i was in and Ive seen what he can do. Although pre-rank8 i would say xulin was pretty close as well. Im not sure about Suwaki because i only dueled him like 3 times, but never seen him in PK ( I was too low level when he was active.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HH_Opener - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    rhyme@pserver xD

I wouldve put my self as pro Mage but you guys made fun of my 90k Pdef with dew star QQ 99% Pdef Reduction FTL i guess

@aya

you never saw Suwaki PvP because you we're a lowbie and didn't know what it was like to Camp KD and KY in Sz All day while 10 people hide behind Suwaki and Aeneas because they were the major damage dealerb:shocked
  • ayabr
    edited October 2009
    Options
    @aya

you never saw Suwaki PvP because you we're a lowbie and didn't know what it was like to Camp KD and KY in Sz All day while 10 people hide behind Suwaki and Aeneas because they were the major damage dealer
    but never seen him in PK ( I was too low level when he was active.)

Lol i already said that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HH_Opener - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ayabr wrote: »
    Lol i already said that.

Last edited by ayabr; Today at 03:14 PM.

The exact same minute i made my post... interesting

fail troll
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Its funny to see some of you talking about the ex QQme members like they would still be very good if they were still playing. I dont think so cause they had the highest levels on the server and there werent that many ppl close to their levels in those days.

Nowadays you see more competition in Harshlands at 9x, while 1-2 months ago there were a few ppl at level 9x. Talking about some of those players as the best Harshlands has ever seen is not being realistic cause in terms of Mages!! Suwaki, UnkownWDF, Chox and Nurfed were the only ones that were 9x in those days and 2/4 of those were bad. In terms of Barbs, Zin was the highest level and the only 9x back in the days. In terms of Archers, Nova_, BlazingAzn, Antihero, Iamkiller and 2/3 more were the only 9x archers, etc

What I mean is that those guys could easily make a difference cause no1 was as geared or as levelled as they were. Today you can get a more accurate answer about who truly is the strongest.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    UnkownWDF, Chox

Both failuresb:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Its funny to see some of you talking about the ex QQme members like they would still be very good if they were still playing. I dont think so cause they had the highest levels on the server and there werent that many ppl close to their levels in those days.

Nowadays you see more competition in Harshlands at 9x, while 1-2 months ago there were a few ppl at level 9x. Talking about some of those players as the best Harshlands has ever seen is not being realistic cause in terms of Mages!! Suwaki, UnkownWDF, Chox and Nurfed were the only ones that were 9x in those days and 2/4 of those were bad. In terms of Barbs, Zin was the highest level and the only 9x back in the days. In terms of Archers, Nova_, BlazingAzn, Antihero, Iamkiller and 2/3 more were the only 9x archers, etc

What I mean is that those guys could easily make a difference cause no1 was as geared or as levelled as they were. Today you can get a more accurate answer about who truly is the strongest.

actually it is the other way around. in the begining when people had no gear they had to rely on actual skill. there was no magic box to open that gave you oracle levels or uber gear. did you know that d5 played with npc gear? and i mean straight npc gear without blue adds on it. spending $25k on a game and then saying "hey i am good now" doesn't really make them the best in their class.

angerR (veno) rolling Helix (barb) without a pet and still not getting below 1/2 hp is pretty pro. they were about the same lvl at the time and Helix had heavily cash shopped his gear.
    the good Starr
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    actually it is the other way around. in the begining when people had no gear they had to rely on actual skill. there was no magic box to open that gave you oracle levels or uber gear. did you know that d5 played with npc gear? and i mean straight npc gear without blue adds on it. spending $25k on a game and then saying "hey i am good now" doesn't really make them the best in their class.

angerR (veno) rolling Helix (barb) without a pet and still not getting below 1/2 hp is pretty pro. they were about the same lvl at the time and Helix had heavily cash shopped his gear.

helix sucs i think i rolled a kylin veno 3 times(air+water so no nixes b:pleased)
    durin that time helix was attackin me then after veno stop comin i rolled him 8x barb vs 8x archer both charmed b:chuckle
    b4 anniversary packs
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

There is some truth in your post but let me correct what i disagree. angeRR was good, Funlolz was good and alot of ppl were good too. But if I had to vote about the most skilled BM i would say Hippie/Rome. I pked with Hippie back in LS, and played along Rome when he was in QQme, but thats mine and some ppl opinion about those guys skill.
    Kisses/Ayekim(real mike)/Xakall explored their class strenght at max and received my respect too. Epic/Ligeia/Sheo were my favorite archers hands down, but Alex/XlEGENDX shined more cause they had more levels and gears at some point.

I mentioned a few ppl that I played with and were very good imo but they never came out as the best cause the likes of angeRR/dejavu/alex had more levels. For the most skilled venomancer ive seen so far i would say Xakall but few ppl would agree with me.
    (\__/)
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Im not talking about 1-2 months ago. I took 4 months break from this game, after Jolly/oracle which raised a bunch of noobs and other things that happened. Those QQme/Pendulum/whatever were good pvpers/enemies despite their reputation in that time.
    Oh yes I remember Xakall from my guild, good guy, is he playing or he quit too? Kisses... idk since she was easy to kill :P
    And its true, some characters arent used by their original players.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    Im not talking about 1-2 months ago. I took 4 months break from this game, after Jolly/oracle which raised a bunch of noobs. Those QQme/Pendulum/whatever were good pvpers/enemies despite their reputation in that time.
    Oh yes I remember Xakall from my guild, good guy, is he playing or he quit too? Kisses... idk since she was easy to kill :P
    And its true, some characters arent used by their original players.

Xakall is in Kylin :( Only Kylin that doesnt talk ****.. shame he is thereb:surrender
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Omg I had totally forgoten about Alex and xLEGENDx

Those two taught me so much about this game, and were both the most skilled Archers I knew at the time. They weren't afriad of anyone on the server, and really knew how to PK. Not just as archers, but as all classes, and they knew how to use that to their advantage.

It's a shame they both quit in their low 80s. If they were still around I bet they would be some of the best archers around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Those two taught me so much about this game, and were both the most skilled Archers I knew at the time. They weren't afriad of anyone on the server, and really knew how to PK. Not just as archers, but as all classes, and they knew how to use that to their advantage.

It's a shame they both quit in their low 80s. If they were still around I bet they would be some of the best archers around.
    odd.. that's about the level archer's stop becoming completely OP b:victory
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Hmm ye alex nd legend duo was unstopable at sum point, was like archer version of dejavu nd angeRR but both of em were between the highest lvls of the server (top10) but still they were really good... But tbh, the pking that really shows how skilled u r is the high lvl pk cuz thats where all the ppl hav their classes with all the skills maxed nd either gear or skill will play a major part... But I have to say that for barbarians there hardly is one that is the best of em all when the lvls start getting to close to each other nd tbh the only barbarian so far that was known nd made a difference was GodsFear, but that was cuz he was higher lvl then most ppl too nd like I said that was low lvl pk, now I would say that the strongest barbs are TekkBlade, Endless_life nd killer_khan but they are not the most skilled though :p
    (\__/)
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    sorry but godsfear was in oracle line all day long many months ago, thats why he was higher lvl
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    sorry but godsfear was in oracle line all day long many months ago, thats why he was higher lvl

Ye, alot of people were living in oracles when jolly old jones came nd thats what ruined the server in the beginning tbh...
    (\__/)
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i even remember chox wiping my fish party after he "quit" and then suddenly came back *continues reading*
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    laaaawl wrote: »
    i even remember chox wiping my fish party after he "quit" and then suddenly came back *continues reading*

lol I have never seen a high lvl wizard fail so hard like Chox, everytime I was in same party as him he died as fast as the lowbies during pvp fights nd even remember Aeneas owning him in less then 10 secs when he had full TT90 gear nd Aeneas wasnt even 89b:laugh
    (\__/)
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    EP: RezzErection

WR: Reezcurrection

WF: REZMAN

WB: Reezor

mage: ReZzZmE

EA: RazorFeather

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    EP: RezzErection

WR: Reezcurrection

WF: REZMAN

WB: Reezor

mage: ReZzZmE

EA: RazorFeather

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

can i has ress?b:laugh
    (\__/)
  • IcyAnt - Harshlands
    IcyAnt - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im the best b:victory
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That's great......
    Quit.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

IcyAnt gets props for exploring a new archer build. I remember over the summer he had some kind of STR based build (had like 6x armor on) and surprisingly it was pretty decent.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    okay all these names lol

my opinion best BM's i saw so far are Shinigamii he quit sadly miss him QQ and siva ex heavenly b:victory rome was good but his gears heh he was good for what gears he had

barbs yaoshi ive seein him PK ALOT and he's skilled endles and killer are good barbs too tekkblade ... to much trashtalk and ego ... dont like it

cleric PVP wize id says ascii/blade PVE like healing squad support acrelar ive known him from heavenly and he alwase was a great support cleric he's the best oen but aeneas was the ebst in both that guy was damn near frikkin immortal

veno no comment

archer i dunno O.O

wizz XuLin and nurfed i guess only had xulin on my **** not nurfed yet lol

my opinion ;D dotn care if u disagree :3<3
    (\__/)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    best support cleric Gin.b:victory i tanked fb69 bosses aat lvl90 with lvl7hp buffs with him as only cleric and no one died
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    best support cleric Gin.b:victory i tanked fb69 bosses aat lvl90 with lvl7hp buffs with him as only cleric and no one died

omg wow grats. you tanked fb69! stfu pve'r!

this thread is about pvp not pve you br newb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok