Best of each class!!

Options

Comments

• Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This thread is still going?

Everyone's post is biased to the extreme.

Tim you copied me.

What else... Oh yeh im unbannedb:pleased
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

damnb:cryb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol. Someones upset that there are people taking him down now that the blessings put people's weapons slightly closer to their own. Funny how armor at end game doesnt get any better with refines, yet the weapon does. You might have a nice uber lunar bow, but sucks when you have level 80's and some 90's hitting you for 4k with a regular HH bow.

Although i personally think quoting you and "talk" to you gives me brain cancer i will open an exception. I saw Ligeia (lolsagealol) tanking 3 Kylins with uber gear and refines yesterday at west gate while uncharmed. Like seriouslly dude is hard to kill.. i tried and i'am not a fail like you >.>
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    GTFO, btw those might be the only ppl in GG that make them not lose tw in 5 minutes lol

minus a few

lolumad?

i heard GG survived more then 1h last time, and i heard also we had a really bad organization duo to some dramas while i was out and TW squads were made 15min before TW, still KD full force defending us took more then 1h.

And btw i see a green map on map, gogogo and get one more free land, KD is PRO at that.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Everyone's post is biased to the extreme.

Tim you copied me.

i didnt see ur post Rhyme, so many posts on this thread b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lolumad?

i heard GG survived more then 1h last time, and i heard also we had a really bad organization duo to some dramas while i was out and TW squads were made 15min before TW, still KD full force defending us took more then 1h.

And btw i see a green map on map, gogogo and get one more free land, KD is PRO at that.b:laugh

u consider ur own guild free land? LOL

u did survive 1h doing meaningless fightin in lane B nothing morb:bye
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lolumad?

Green map on map.

Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you the Leader of GoodGame.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This thread makes me yawn.
  • Cinematic - Harshlands
    Cinematic - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    best archer: Ajani b:shocked

he camps lowbies like me :( b:surrender
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol. Someones upset that there are people taking him down now that the blessings put people's weapons slightly closer to their own. Funny how armor at end game doesnt get any better with refines, yet the weapon does. You might have a nice uber lunar bow, but sucks when you have level 80's and some 90's hitting you for 4k with a regular HH bow.

I'm sure Ligeia's UBER UBER UBER +3 lunar bow really hurts in the first place. :(
    60 / 250.
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Green map on map.

Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you the Leader of GoodGame.

post with ur main pl0x b:angry
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm sure Ligeia's UBER UBER UBER +3 lunar bow really hurts in the first place. :(

It does, I dont deny it. Its a LUNAR bow. Lv 15 refines and good effect does hurt indeed. He purged me every damn first shot in tw. I hope when I have mine I wont have the ****tiest luck I always have and be the complete opposite.

Anyways, my whole point with that was, while his weapon is godly, the blessing has allowed for others damage to be slightly better, making it easier to kill people like Ligeia, specially in TW where everyone gets backstab in the back by random nubs. Im sure Ligeia is tired dying to nonfactors. That's why I laugh. It's funny to see "Nubs" have a shot against the big peeps and at least get a brief taste of victory. I speak for myself. Ligeia is a tough opponent. Too much hp and his gear doesnt help the fact. But Im sure in the future, if he still plays, we will have some really decent and entertaining pvp fights. Like everyone else says, wait till I get 95 myself, and we will see what type of pvper I really am. Ive never dropped money on gears till now, when it really matters. All my money is shifting from mounts and fashion, to gear. =] Gear continues to be **** and as refines on weapons grow, people get weaker and weaker. I will prolly still die plenty with my Lunar bow even though it will have massive refines. Its an archer toon Im playing, not my cleric. If my cleric had same refines Im going to have on archer, Id laugh at every 1v1 I would have. Id simply never die. But I rolled archer. Im bound to die at some point even with crazy refines. Doesnt make me fail though. Just im too lazy at the moment to pot or even carry a charm most of the time. Im sure those who pvped me in the earlier days could agree I was somewhat of a decent contender. Expect the same in the future. Im sure once I have MY lunar bow, Ligeia's HP will be part of a memory. That will be all "she" (lolumad) wrote.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    Arrovv - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It does, I dont deny it. Its a LUNAR bow. Lv 15 refines and good effect does hurt indeed. He purged me every damn first shot in tw. I hope when I have mine I wont have the ****tiest luck I always have and be the complete opposite.

Anyways, my whole point with that was, while his weapon is godly, the blessing has allowed for others damage to be slightly better, making it easier to kill people like Ligeia, specially in TW where everyone gets backstab in the back by random nubs. Im sure Ligeia is tired dying to nonfactors. That's why I laugh. It's funny to see "Nubs" have a shot against the big peeps and at least get a brief taste of victory. I speak for myself. Ligeia is a tough opponent. Too much hp and his gear doesnt help the fact. But Im sure in the future, if he still plays, we will have some really decent and entertaining pvp fights. Like everyone else says, wait till I get 95 myself, and we will see what type of pvper I really am. Ive never dropped money on gears till now, when it really matters. All my money is shifting from mounts and fashion, to gear. =] Gear continues to be **** and as refines on weapons grow, people get weaker and weaker. I will prolly still die plenty with my Lunar bow even though it will have massive refines. Its an archer toon Im playing, not my cleric. If my cleric had same refines Im going to have on archer, Id laugh at every 1v1 I would have. Id simply never die. But I rolled archer. Im bound to die at some point even with crazy refines. Doesnt make me fail though. Just im too lazy at the moment to pot or even carry a charm most of the time. Im sure those who pvped me in the earlier days could agree I was somewhat of a decent contender. Expect the same in the future. Im sure once I have MY lunar bow, Ligeia's HP will be part of a memory. That will be all "she" (lolumad) wrote.

cool story bro.
    sad thing is, ppl always say wait til i have said gear.
    and once they get said gear and refine it, they still fail. lulz
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    cool story bro.
    sad thing is, ppl always say wait til i have said gear.
    and once they get said gear and refine it, they still fail. lulz

Perfect example. HeadTrauma. Nough said.

I guess all you can do is sit there and QQ about it and wait. When I do get it, we will see what the outcome is. Odds are on your side bro, by all means, I could still fail, and if I do, then that makes me a nonfactor. So if Im a nonfactor, why bother reply to my story with ur valuable time and strong (not) trolling words? And please, do me a favor, talk on you main, I would like to know who I am to prove myself to once I get 95. Unless that is, ur just another one of those randoms who QQ's cause I got myself a bow. Stop crying and get urself decent gear. If you cant, or you are too smart to know not to drop and waste money in game, then keep it to yourself and dont complain. =]
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    Arrovv - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Perfect example. HeadTrauma. Nough said.

I guess all you can do is sit there and QQ about it and wait. When I do get it, we will see what the outcome is. Odds are on your side bro, by all means, I could still fail, and if I do, then that makes me a nonfactor. So if Im a nonfactor, why bother reply to my story with ur valuable time and strong (not) trolling words? And please, do me a favor, talk on you main, I would like to know who I am to prove myself to once I get 95. Unless that is, ur just another one of those randoms who QQ's cause I got myself a bow. Stop crying and get urself decent gear. If you cant, or you are too smart to know not to drop and waste money in game, then keep it to yourself and dont complain. =]

lol, i wasn't bashing on you, just stating what the usual outcome is when ppl say such things.
    i already quit the game, just trolling cause i'm bored in between classes. if you can, prove us wrong and be a factor. God knows harshlands needs better archers.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    best archer: Ajani b:shocked

he camps lowbies like me :( b:surrender
    some players need to boost their morals from time to time
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Most underrated:

BM: Wanahakalugi (sword bm FTW). Knows how to tw/pvp but doesn't do enough of it and doesn't give a ****.

EP: Gin. Uses a deadly pvp combo. Ouchie.

Most fail:

EA: Dark_Fate and Ajani. For all their ****-talking, they really have nothing to back it up with, skill or otherwise.

WB: Tekkblade. Good tank??? I've witnessed party wipes in instances caused by his own carelessness. 'Nuff said.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol, i wasn't bashing on you, just stating what the usual outcome is when ppl say such things.
    i already quit the game, just trolling cause i'm bored in between classes. if you can, prove us wrong and be a factor. God knows harshlands needs better archers.

True about archers. I couldnt agree with you more. Too many times ive wanted to reroll. Ive played all classes but BM. Is the only class I cant stand along with archers, but for some reason I still rolled one. I should have stayed cleric or barb. But, I dug myself a hole, bought all my demon skills, and now im bound to my archer. Archers as a class fail, and is hard for an archer to be exceptionally good unless they have decently refined gear or lots of hp (Ligeia for example, being the most respected archers known to people due to his Vit build, it goes hand in hand with his lunar bow, Im sure once more people get on his playing field, his build will start failing him, and then he will most likely quit) taken the fact that most people judge "good" just by how well people survive and take hits and return them back. The average archer IS in fact a one shot. We have the worst gear in game and if not careful, anything gets through and hits. Im hoping getting decent gear will ease on this and will make archer a little bit more manegeable. +2 on gears and 3 sockets with an 88 molder weapon +2 doesnt seem to get me anywhere (although this is from recent experience, and most of the time is group pvp, 1v1 Which is what I love, is very scarce, and if I do find 1v1 pvp, is always same people with same op gear I dont have yet; Back in the day in my 60's-80's, I PKed 1v1 properly with charms and pots quite often, and I got to admit I had no complaints then, so given the fact that my gear sucks especially when comparing and trying to go against people who have +5 in their gear, I really cant do much there and talk, time will tell, I still have faith, if that doesnt work out, there is still oracles to reroll my fav class and start developing my skills again and be a factor =]). I have faith though that once I get at least +6 on gears and my lunar bow +5, things will change and be more favorable. After all, PWI is a race for better gears since gears = Skill. Time is not a factor, money is. ;)
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You want some pointers, Conce? :)

/Lunchbreak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Guys please stop with the flames and stick with the topic. If you have personal problems with some1, this is not the place to discuss about it. I didnt make this thread for such discussions, I only made to get ppl opinions about the topic.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Endgame archer is easy guyzzz.

Get in a level 1 land faction.
    Make sutra pots.

Push a sutra pot -> triple spark (instant cast) -> all 3 lightning skills with no cast time. Full dex build and highly stacked crit rate with a refined bow. That should kill anyone almost instantly and works at any range.

Put it on a combo and then its easier to play than nix veno, more op and kills faster.

Example:
    You're getting omgrolled in the face and being forced to safezone, so you build up chi like an omgbaddie, get 3 sparks. Then just run into someones face, push sutra pot hot key, push combo (triplespark->metal debuff, lightning, lightning aoe) then type LOLOWNED and run back into safezone and rebuild 3 sparks.

Or just sutra pot -> hell spark -> hell quickshot -> wait a few seconds -> type LOLOWNED (use lunar bow for interval -1.0)

soz4telling everyone =D
    angeRR
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    catougar wrote: »
    Most underrated:

EA: Dark_Fate and Ajani. For all their ****-talking, they really have nothing to back it up with, skill or otherwise.

u r absolutely rightb:cuteb:victory cool story u own
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hahaha bad edit job Dark. You still left in the 'nothing' part b:chuckleb:kiss
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Make sutra pots.

Push a sutra pot -> triple spark (instant cast) -> all 3 lightning skills with no cast time. Full dex build and highly stacked crit rate with a refined bow. That should kill anyone almost instantly and works at any range.

Put it on a combo and then its easier to play than nix veno, more op and kills faster.

Example:
    You're getting omgrolled in the face and being forced to safezone, so you build up chi like an omgbaddie, get 3 sparks. Then just run into someones face, push sutra pot hot key, push combo (triplespark->metal debuff, lightning, lightning aoe) then type LOLOWNED and run back into safezone and rebuild 3 sparks.

Or just sutra pot -> hell spark -> hell quickshot -> wait a few seconds -> type LOLOWNED (use lunar bow for interval -1.0)

soz4telling everyone =D

Sutra pot doesn't affect triple spark angeRR. I tried and wasted the potb:surrender
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle that doesnt kill me either

=] i let a archer in GG 3 spark and do the to me
    it did hit me for 10k but now enough to kill me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Make sutra pots.

Example:

soz4telling everyone =D

Fail angerr, sutra pot doesnt work with 3 spark. If you remember its just sutra -> lightening combo.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Fail angerr, sutra pot doesnt work with 3 spark. If you remember its just sutra -> lightening combo.

Nope =3 sutra pot then triple spark makes it cast instant.

soz nova, there was a little extra bit that me and dejavu never told u on the pserver xD you knew the combo but without the triple spark part xD we cba'd with everyone being able to one-combo us xD

it definitely works on older versions of the game, i guess an update on pw international must've disabled it. sure you tested it properly?
    angeRR
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Nope =3 sutra pot then triple spark makes it cast instant.

soz nova, there was a little extra bit that me and dejavu never told u on the pserver xD you knew the combo but without the triple spark part xD we cba'd with everyone being able to one-combo us xD

it definitely works on older versions of the game, i guess an update on pw international must've disabled it. sure you tested it properly?

Havent tested it just basing it off game mechanics. If you sutra pot then 3 spark, the 3 sparks cast time reduction will override the sutra pot, but if you spark then pot it might work. Ill try it when im back home ina month or so.

P.S I hate you. I always wondered why you could peace those Helios barbs and i had a hard time doing it. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ]H[elios b:dirtyb:dirty

10ccccccccccccc
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    omfg all ive been reading the past 3 pages was Conce QQing about having no gear and getting owned by Lig, so from my understanding a sage archer thats vit with a +3 weapon is owning you all? pro server is pro.