Best of each class!!

Options
LordPangu - Harshlands
LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Who do you guys think is/was the STRONGEST of their class? Post your suggestions! b:victory

Here are my picks

Barbarian: Killer_Khan/Endless_life/Tekkblade/Taboo (If you need a durable punch bag feel free to contact those guys)

Archer: HidingShadow/Embustero (Iamkiller is surely dangerous with his +11 hh90 xbow but by ppl opinion Embustero is just too good >.>)

Venomancer: Icon/iffy/and many other 9x nixes coming ( Icon on my opinion and iffy is very good too)

Blademaster: HeadTrauma/MDT/Maligno/Michael (Fight them and comment please)

Wizard: Nurfed/Xulin/MD/Timmagicstrg (Nurfed is skilled and powerful, Xulin wont let you down when a wizard job is requested and MD selfproclaimed OP, and Tim will teach u Samba)

Cleric: Blade/Ascii/BigDin (Ascii By ppl opinion and mine too, the others didnt disapoint so far)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by LordPangu - Harshlands on

Comments

• BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I definately agree Icon is the most skilled venomancer on the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wow.. i hate to say this but this list isn't even close to being accurate. Nurfed is the only one that I would consider the correct choice for their specific class.

[EDIT]

Now you got me thinking, so here is my (semi-biased) choices:

Barb: Taboo or Endless_life, both very good, very powerful Barbarians.
    Veno: angeRR or Malilizi =3
    Wizard: Nurfed. Rank 8 on someone who actually knows how to play = GG.
    BM: I really don't know many Blademasters, but I have heard good thinks about King and Michael.
    Archer: Ligeia, I don't think there are to many people that can beat him 1v1
    Cleric: Acrelar, hands down. Most pro EP on the whole server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    anger veno
    rome warrior
    ultimate/aeneas ep
    nurfed/suwaki mage
    antihero archer

those were the worst to fight when i still played. even tho the fights with rome usually lasted like 10mins x.x
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wow.. i hate to say this but this list isn't even close to being accurate. Nurfed is the only one that I would consider the correct choice for their specific class.

Dont get me wrong, im talking about the strongest because if it was about skill there would be never ending discussion b:victory .

Some level 40+ or 50+ might be as skilled as some 90+ but the 90+ can easily crush them cause its stronger (thats what the thread is about) b:surrender

Post your opinions, be free.
    (\__/)
  • Blizey - Harshlands
    Blizey - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    laaaawl wrote: »
    anger veno
    rome warrior
    ultimate/aeneas ep
    nurfed/suwaki mage
    antihero archer

those were the worst to fight when i still played. even tho the fights with rome usually lasted like 10mins x.x

Agree. but wanna add ShadowKiller on BM.. man. I dont wanna fight him if we are same lvl... his stun locks are soo annoying.... lol
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dont get me wrong, im talking about the strongest because if it was about skill there would be never ending discussion
    Then why didn't you call it 'Who has the Best Gear?' so people wouldn't do this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Blade - Harshlands
    Blade - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Blademaster: Michael
    Barbarian: Taboo/Sean
    Archer: ****
    Venomancer: Icon
    Wizard: Roin

(this is based off people i work with pve/pvp)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    anger veno
    rome warrior
    ultimate/aeneas ep
    nurfed/suwaki mage
    antihero archer

U are talking abt old times dude but i have to agree on 2 at least.
    angeRR - best veno of the server (no way to be compared to cancer on LC though)

Aeneas- best pk ep ever on the server(knows when to pot and use skills

Rome is sure strong he got a lot of pvp experience but i still own him... not to say that he is not good... he is one of the best but have u ever tried to 1 on 1 Siva? hmm even w/o Gx he'll own u... killing mobs sometimes is not that bad,,,b:chuckle But one of the best was OoQQoO... he plays this game for 5yrs+ so he got more experience than mostof us... no one could own him 1 on 1 but he quit at lvl88 to go back to CN server on his lvl120cleric...

antihero? iamkiller? no way without their high refines... best atm but barely never pks - Embustero

mages nurfed? not really lol
    i saw some idiots from LC generally on HL forums saying nurfed is the best mage ever? zomg go in cq and c elayne pulling catas lol
    anyway hoping Xu will be 99 soon and getting sage BT... no one can resist him.. btw nurfed for a rank8.. duh hitting for 1.8k damage its nothing u knowb:bye

Barb - no comments

let me telll u oh pve barb... LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hmm There are alot of players that are skilled and alot that have crazy gear nd r non-soloable for most ppl lol So, I will put it like this...
    HIGH lvls (89+) most skilled players currently playing the server:

Barbarian : Paigrande (ye so wat?b:chuckle) tbh I havent seen any barbs doing awesome stuff lately so I put myself in there, so I would say there is no most skilled barb but more like alot of skilled barbs in the server :p

Blademaster: Very hard, very hard to say, Rome/Pedro... those 2 know what to do. (I have seen another 89+ skilled BMs but those r the only 2 that come to my mind)

Wizard: Nurfed definetly, sometimes I wonder if hes a robot cuz his timing is jus too goodb:shocked prob hes a pk bot?b:laugh Xulin would come after him though :p

Archers: Havent seen Archers that made a difference so I would say Ligeia :p (Even though he messed up in his class after lvl89 cuz he chose sage nd its not pure dex build)

Venomancer: There is a ****load of them, Icon is one of them but Nei is also very good so its really hard to tell...

Cleric: In the past I used to say that the best clerics were either Aeneas or Ascii but Ascii has proven to b the most skilled high lvl cleric in the server...

Strongest players ( We can also say the ppl with the best gear on the server + some skill)

Barbarian: hmm I would say Endless_life... But killer_khan is also good...

Blademaster: HeadTrauma.

Archer: Imkiller (+11 weapon is ****)

Wizard: Nurfed (he was already the most skilled but now hes the most skilled with the best gear)

Cleric: Ascii

Venomancer: hmm hard one, havent clicked player info on the venos lately since being 90+ with nix is enough to know about how strong a veno is LOL
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    veno: angeRR and Iffy were the toughest veno's ive fought so far.
    Cleric: Aeneas , still has my respect, great pvper.
    Archer: Antihero. Ligeia is also good with the gear he has
    Mage: Nurfed Md and Xulin are all beasts
    warrior: HeadTrauma's gear is indisputable, above average skill.
    barb: Tekkblade and Taboo

these are my (strongest picks) some based on more skill than other candidates =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009
    Options

Rome is sure strong he got a lot of pvp experience but i still own him... not to say that he is not good... he is one of the best but have u ever tried to 1 on 1 Siva? hmm even w/o Gx he'll own u... killing mobs sometimes is not that bad,,,b:chuckle But one of the best was OoQQoO... he plays this game for 5yrs+ so he got more experience than mostof us... no one could own him 1 on 1 but he quit at lvl88 to go back to CN server on his lvl120cleric...

antihero? iamkiller? no way without their high refines... best atm but barely never pks - Embustero

mages nurfed? not really lol
    i saw some idiots from LC generally on HL forums saying nurfed is the best mage ever? zomg go in cq and c elayne pulling catas lol
    anyway hoping Xu will be 99 soon and getting sage BT... no one can resist him.. btw nurfed for a rank8.. duh hitting for 1.8k damage its nothing u knowb:bye

Barb - no comments

siva was easier to kill than rome was (thx to pots). ashez has also been nice to fight but he quit too early.
    antihero just about gear? he wasnt having gear THAT good.
    and mages - yes nurfed+suwaki. khaos has been great too but also quit too early
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Archers: Havent seen Archers that made a difference so I would say Ligeia :p (Even though he messed up in his class after lvl89 cuz he chose sage nd its not pure dex build)

I think there are more Sage Archers then Demon Archers on Harshlands.
    Cleric: In the past I used to say that the best clerics were either Aeneas or Ascii but Ascii has proven to b the most skilled high lvl cleric in the server...

Two words = HP gems.
    Acrelar > Exodus Wizard Heals > Ascii
    But killer_khan is also good...

No, he really isn't.

</troll>

EDIT: Major props to Antihero, only person I know that can win a TW all by himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009
    Options

antihero? iamkiller? (dont need to be marked cause you're just looking down)
    no way without their high refines... best atm but barely never pks - Embustero

mages nurfed?(same than antihero/iamkiller) not really lol

Barb - no comments

and let me mark all kylin in pee colour and others in red

/edit: blue for those you consider not to be good
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    totally forgot about khaos. he was a great fight if not the toughest mage ive fought so far. we used to fight at 7x, still great mage. he would be on my list. too many good mages on this server i think hard to pick just one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    totally forgot about khaos. he was a great fight if not the toughest mage ive fought so far. we used to fight at 7x, still great mage. he would be on my list. too many good mages on this server i think hard to pick just one

thats about when he quit. just like homey, who has also been a great opponent.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hmm There are alot of players that are skilled and alot that have crazy gear nd r non-soloable for most ppl lol So, I will put it like this...
    HIGH lvls (89+) most skilled players currently playing the server:

Barbarian : Paigrande (ye so wat?b:chuckle) tbh I havent seen any barbs doing awesome stuff lately so I put myself in there, so I would say there is no most skilled barb but more like alot of skilled barbs in the server :p
    No Way
    Blademaster: Very hard, very hard to say, Rome/Pedro... those 2 know what to do. (I have seen another 89+ skilled BMs but those r the only 2 that come to my mind)
    Rome between them for sure
    Wizard: Nurfed definetly, sometimes I wonder if hes a robot cuz his timing is jus too goodb:shocked prob hes a pk bot?b:laugh TimMagicstrg would come after him though :p
    Lol No way.. and Tim? let me some time i have to LOOOOOOL.. a guy i 1 vs 1 without ninja him.. i was without charm and he was... i was playing in university librairy on my laptop without mouse and still owned him... urgh this is not what i can say to be stong dude.. look at his gears and look at mine.. +4 green HH90 and he is full event stuffsb:bye
    review your list or go pk xulin and try perdition on him u may zerk crit for 3k and tick him then he'll hit u 7-8k with gush

zinova is strong as sage
    Venomancer: There is a ****load of them, Icon is one of them but Nei is also very good so its really hard to tell...
    only have gears
    ascii good but try a guy called BigDin... Ascii is no marche even if i admit he is good
    Strongest players ( We can also say the ppl with the best gear on the server + some skill)

Barbarian: hmm I would say Endless_life... But killer_khan is also good...

Blademaster: HeadTrauma.

Archer: Imkiller (+11 weapon is ****)

Wizard: Nurfed (he was already the most skilled but now hes the most skilled with the best gear)

Cleric: Ascii

Venomancer: hmm hard one, havent clicked player info on the venos lately since being 90+ with nix is enough to know about how strong a veno is LOL

anyway be patient 1 more weekb =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    anyway be patient 1 more weekb =)

one more week?b:shocked
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i remember xulin getting oneshotted by yaoshi several times.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and let me mark all kylin in pee colour and others in red

/edit: blue for those you consider not to be good

aenaes is not in kylin sorryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

Hmm I have to say Xulin comes after Nurfed, completely forgot about him b:laugh
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009
    Options
    aenaes is not in kylin sorryb:bye

now thats good news :)
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

That was too long ago... I bet he doesnt even get close to oneshotting Xulin nowadays. Many ppl were still lowbies in those days, so they didnt even had the chance to show their true skill cause of that. Xulin jumped from being a kids toy to gods weapon lol. Simply is not the same squishy wizzie he used to be
    (\__/)
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Blademaster: Michael
    Barbarian: Taboo/Sean
    Archer: ****
    Venomancer: Icon
    Wizard: Roin

(this is based off people i work with pve/pvp)

hmm I have to say that all the ppl in your list are skilled but I dont really know about Michael, never seen him do remarkable 1v1 or making an impact in a pvp fight I have been in prob cuz doesnt pk much...
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That was too long ago... I bet he doesnt even get close to oneshotting Xulin nowadays. Many ppl were still lowbies in those days, so they didnt even had the chance to show their true skill cause of that. Xulin jumped from being a kids toy to gods weapon lol. Simply is not the same squishy wizzie he used to be

he was having hh90 +5 with shards. ep buffs+pdef shield. (afair. has been a while but my memory usually doesnt fool me :p)
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

I dont remember any wizard not getting one shotted, even the best wizards get one shot at some point cuz theres nothing u can do against a perdition from a barb with a good weapon nd HP or a crit from one other class with a good weapon too :P
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <90 xulin was like naked.. then gears weer so lame
    he was having hh90 +5 with shards. ep buffs+pdef shield. (afair. has been a while but my memory usually doesnt fool me :p)

have u ever look at xulin's gears when he was below 90? hmm my gears was better... we would lol at him everytime... saying:zomg u make us look as if we didnt have territories... at least got some mold gears... and his answer was.. no need..... duh attack his sage stone barrier now... u all guys think XuLin is a heavy cser... that prouves u dont know him at all and talk too much on other threads...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <90 xulin was like naked.. then gears weer so lame

have u ever look at xulin's gears when he was below 90? hmm my gears was better... we would lol at him everytime... saying:zomg u make us look as if we didnt have territories... at least got some mold gears... and his answer was.. no need..... duh attack his sage stone barrier now... u all guys think XuLin is a heavy cser... that prouves u dont know him at all and talk too much on other threads...

i didnt talk about xulin pre90. i dont care about his pre90 gear. i didnt say that xulin is a heavy cser. are you even reading? wtf
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i didnt talk about xulin pre90. i dont care about his pre90 gear. i didnt say that xulin is a heavy cser. are you even reading? wtf

did u read? On other threads?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Here are my picks

Barbarian: Killer_Khan/Endless_life/Tekkblade i took taboo out of the list becouse he has already too much ego. Also the server dont has that mighty barbs, but with stuff and decent skills this 3-4 are the best i guess.

Archer: Embustero (how could anyone seriously put iamkiller here)

Venomancer: Angerr ofc

Blademaster: I couldnt pick anyone at all. (not for flame but HT as BM is zero...)

Wizard: Xulin, MD, Tim, and the old Nurfed. With his recent gear the old Nurfed would be definitely the best, but for now i couldnt pick.

Cleric: i couldnt really pick, maybe Aeneas.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Archer: Embustero (how could anyone seriously put iamkiller here)

I had to quote this for lulz. Sure he 1 shots me due to level difference, but during the last few fights over battles we had over mini bosses and in cube I didn't notice anything special.
    60 / 250.