Best of each class!!

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if i ever made a post to put the best class's from harshlands i'd have to say:

BM: From what i've seen and known for being a guy who never cash shops (Rome, Belleflemme, Hippie and possibly even Micheal<~~dont know if he cs's)

WF: Iffy, AngRR, Miko_Chan(inactive), Quezacult, Ruyan, Ruhua

MG: MD,Timmgstrng,XuLin, (former Nurfed even tho he has such a big mouth)

WB: we're all big headed but wont ever give each other credit - and weather he did it bot or not, i'd have to say Zin(inactive) then Helix(inactive) and gregoris (inactive now)

EP: Siochain, Kismet are my nominated (their the most loving EP's i know)
    they really care about their friends^

EA: Embustero // just bc i know the guy, hes selfless and always rowdy when it comes down to putting up a fight "ZHEN IT!!!" *SCREAMS* rofl
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    Arrovv - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

BM: From what i've seen and known for being a guy who never cash shops (Rome, Belleflemme, Hippie and possibly even Micheal<~~dont know if he cs's)

WB: we're all big headed but wont ever give each other credit - and weather he did it bot or not, i'd have to say Zin(inactive) then Helix(inactive) and gregoris (inactive now)

EA: Embustero // just bc i know the guy, hes selfless and always rowdy when it comes down to putting up a fight "ZHEN IT!!!" *SCREAMS* rofl
    roflcopter. fail
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    can i be best archer on list plz o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    can i be best archer on list plz o.o
    No.
    123456chars
    Quit.
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Michael hasnt cash shopped
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

bellefemme dusnt needa cash shops she plays **** with someone if she needs something and please her good ? she can't even take me out 1 on 1 ty ttyl tekkie boy needa learn who can figth and who cant im fail barb i know <3 but we all get better from learning so dusnt mather who's best now or not one day wellbe all as good at this game
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    WF: Quezacult, Ruyan, Ruhua

I loledb:laugh
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    who is ruhua?never saw him b:bye
  • MizzPerfect - Harshlands
    MizzPerfect - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:victoryb:victory
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Alright, TOP players on Harshlands updated b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Who do you guys think is/was the STRONGEST of their class? Post your suggestions! b:victory

Here are my picks

Barbarian: Killer_Khan/Endless_life/Tekkblade/Taboo (If you need a durable punch bag feel free to contact those guys)

Archer: HidingShadow/Embustero (Iamkiller is surely dangerous with his +11 hh90 xbow but by ppl opinion Embustero is just too good >.>)

Venomancer: Icon/iffy/and many other 9x nixes coming ( Icon on my opinion and iffy is very good too)

Blademaster: HeadTrauma/MDT/Maligno/Michael (Fight them and comment please)

Wizard: Nurfed/Xulin/MD/Timmagicstrg (Nurfed is skilled and powerful, Xulin wont let you down when a wizard job is requested and MD selfproclaimed OP, and Tim will teach u Samba)

Cleric: Blade/Ascii/BigDin (Ascii By ppl opinion and mine too, the others didnt disapoint so far)

Hmm I guess those r the best of each class atm xD
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hmm I guess those r the best of each class atm xD

havent called myself OP since like a month already? lol.....

btw i cant even hit over 100 on an EP><...so i guess u can take off my name from the list^^

PS. quote the wrong person MUHA
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    havent called myself OP since like a month already? lol.....

btw i cant even hit over 100 on a EP><...so i guess u can take off my name from the list^^

r u the real MD? :O
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    r u the real MD? :O

PS. this time i quote the right person.

Nope I am MD's twin bro, real MD is sleeping atm
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    PS. this time i quote the right person.

Nope I am MD's twin bro, real MD is sleeping atm

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Guys you talk alot lol
  • Frenzylius - Lost City
    Frenzylius - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I loledb:laugh

lalala =) ajani looks so pro
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    bellefemme dusnt needa cash shops she plays **** with someone if she needs something and please her good ? she can't even take me out 1 on 1 ty ttyl tekkie boy needa learn who can figth and who cant im fail barb i know <3 but we all get better from learning so dusnt mather who's best now or not one day wellbe all as good at this game

I barely saw this... BB... I've spent over 1500$ on this server alone b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atrix - Harshlands
    Atrix - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All of the above O.ob:shocked
  • GENERALDREAD - Harshlands
    GENERALDREAD - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BM:
    I like Rome's jumping skills

Cleric:
    Aeneas from back in the days, noone particular these days.
    Ascii is decent as 1 versus x goes but I have yet to see him support people in larger fights.

Archer:
    Escobar when he used to play
    Embustero hurts when purge goes off (probably the best geared archer on the server so far)
    Ligeia knows how to stay alive

Mage:
    Nurfed

Venomancer:
    angeRR was OP
    Nei tanks 5 people uncharmed

Barbarian:
    no idea...all they do is stun and perdition

@Ascii:
    I don't see a point 1v1ing anyone in this game. I don't spend money on this game so I can't do both tank and DD well enough to 1v1 people that do cashshop. I don't think anyone of us will die in a 1v1 against eachother unless one of us crits. And even then my crits will probably not be high enough to kill you. Take it as a forfeit, you officially won your 1v1 against me. Apparently this is what you call pvp. My pvp is group pvp.

well lol 1v1 pretty much shows wat your made of imho..... you saying "group" pvp is your pvp lol is trying to soften the fall that u lost to him.... basically if u can pawn great players 1v1 thats enough to prove your the best or atleast one of em lol so if Ascii pawns 1v1 lol wat does he have to prove in a "group" lol its prob a case where he is out numbered lol alot to be considered in group pvp which is not as good a way to measure skill than 1v1 lol 1v1 is a faceoff i think Group pvpers are those too insecure to fight on their own or maybe they need strong people around them to face their enimies ....1v1 is either your better than that person or your not lol and yes other than critts people die pretty fast in 1v1 lol unless its barbs and bms at same lvl and gear....Ascii pawns get over it lol b:chuckle
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm playing my cleric as a supporter. Supporting my squad, trying to bail them out when they make mistakes and helping them take out targets. I try to control low priority targets in group pvp as well as decide when it is better to support or deal damage instead. 1v1 is everything? Who do you support in a 1v1 when it's only you? Some classes are made for 1v1's, some aren't.

Come back when killing people isn't your goal, but rather win TWs or any other kind of pvp-goals like capture the flag or conquest/king of the hill.

PS:pro necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well lol 1v1 pretty much shows wat your made of imho..... you saying "group" pvp is your pvp lol is trying to soften the fall that u lost to him.... basically if u can pawn great players 1v1 thats enough to prove your the best or atleast one of em lol so if Ascii pawns 1v1 lol wat does he have to prove in a "group" lol its prob a case where he is out numbered lol alot to be considered in group pvp which is not as good a way to measure skill than 1v1 lol 1v1 is a faceoff i think Group pvpers are those too insecure to fight on their own or maybe they need strong people around them to face their enimies ....1v1 is either your better than that person or your not lol and yes other than critts people die pretty fast in 1v1 lol unless its barbs and bms at same lvl and gear....Ascii pawns get over it lol b:chuckle

1v1 gets old. group pvp is where the fun is @. There's just more strategy involved in group pvp than 1 v.

That being said i dont discredit those who 1v1 as I do it often as well.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Necromatic necro is necromatic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Time for my chip ins!

Barb- Endless. What do barbs do? They tank. Enough said :)
    Veno- angeRR. ****. Thats all.
    Archer- Lig.
    Wiz- Nurfed.
    BM- Rome
    Cleric- Ascii
    Wonhalt