Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!

Options

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Who needs a Herc? My pups and I could solo Untamed (and Winged Elf -- haven't had a chance/inclination to try Human) FB19 at level 60. Possibly even earlier than that, as the only reason I tried at level 60 was because I'd had a really bad day and needed to take out my frustration.

Full disclosure: I did have two clerics, one about my level, the other at high 20s, although neither had to heal me for anything worse than a MP/HP swap -- and I had sixty some odd health potions on me that would have done the same exact thing (not to discredit Clerics; they're real lifesavers!).

And if the fact I had friends with me means it wasn't a true "solo run", then the fact I soloed the Winged Elf FB19 boss when I was in the mid to low 50s after clearing the boss's room, by my self, should count, I'd think.

...Anyway, all of the above was just to prove you don't need a Herc or a 'Nix to be a good Veno.

/end QQ

No Idea how we got on this topic but....

My lvl29 BM guildie solo'd her own fb29 xD
    I have since deemed her "PRO" as her faction title (A wiz was with her watching but didn't touch a single mob or heal her).

She used sutra, event pots, and charm. LOL and has 50+ vit at level 29. Her dex SUCKS.

ON TOPIC:
    Whats the maintenance for? =O More setup? If so, why can't you tell us that before maintenance? We don't like surprises that we can't see when maintenance is over b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    BTW i thought this was maintenance threat not some veno qq threat b:surrender

It's a maintenance thread on a veno qq board.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Spankmepls - Dreamweaver
    Spankmepls - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    BTW i thought this was maintenance threat not some veno qq threat b:surrender

no its a ppl-r-bored-cuz-pwi-is-in-maint-so-ppl-qq-about-random-things thread
  • TroubleDD - Dreamweaver
    TroubleDD - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    To lazy to go threw and read all of these so i have just 1 word to say

Bloopers

Oh and hurry up with server maintenance lol im already bored >.> b:cry
    edited October 2009
    Options
    To lazy to go threw and read all of these so i have just 1 word to say

Bloopers

Oh and hurry up with server maintenance lol im already bored >.> b:cry

see ppls r bored .....and QQ about it here
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Is a Veno + A pet technically soloing anything ?... Its basically a pet + healer... so in theory as a BM I can take a cleric and claimed to have soloed it b:chuckle
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Is a Veno + A pet technically soloing anything ?... Its basically a pet + healer... so in theory as a BM I can take a cleric and claimed to have soloed it b:chuckle

that is always my way of thinking about it ....
  • tranquillitiesrequiem
    tranquillitiesrequiem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Seeking squad for BH79
  • VunCrazyShu - Sanctuary
    VunCrazyShu - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Didn't mean to get off topic like that, i wuz just askin if i could, obvouisly, i cant, so i gotta find a group or somethin...

On Topic...

I want the jumping glitches fixed, I had a char go back and forth (or is it up and down) in plume city for about a minute before she "landed". and being bald while swimming is not cool... never had that problem with my veno though, but i'm relatively new to the game so we'll see.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    -_-zZzZzZzZzZ
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Didn't mean to get off topic like that, i wuz just askin if i could, obvouisly, i cant, so i gotta find a group or somethin...QUOTE]

D: but if u didnt ..i wouldnt be laughing so hard
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Seeking squad for BH79

:O do u have wine ?
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Seeking squad for BH79

awww too early well....for sure its Linus again and Phlebo errr b:angry b:angry b:angry
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:sleepb:sleepb:sleepb:sleepb:
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Didn't mean to get off topic like that, i wuz just askin if i could, obvouisly, i cant, so i gotta find a group or somethin...

On Topic...

I want the jumping glitches fixed, I had a char go back and forth (or is it up and down) in plume city for about a minute before she "landed". and being bald while swimming is not cool... never had that problem with my veno though, but i'm relatively new to the game so we'll see.

Group? I can do it for you lol.

just whisper me when you get ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

A pet is part of a veno. The damage of the veno itself is lowered because of the damage of the pet, and the veno's tanking ability is lowered because they have a pet to tank. That's like saying because a cleric heals themselves and that's how they solo a culti boss, you should be able to say you soloed it with a cleric because they got heals and so should you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can tank...........the 29 without help :P b:shocked
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i wanna buy a ticket to see a lv 75 veno without any cash shop pets solo a whole FB70

Yes that is what I was trying to say to her. Most venos with Hercs can solo their own fb's. Not that those without hercs aren't just fine, but those with hercs can handle a bit more.

And On topic:::

I saw on ecatomb.org some totally new awesomely cute fashion that we've not got yet. :( I hope they release something new for halloween! Even if its not til next week. It would also be nice if they'd take out some of the stuff thats been here for over 7-8 months. I can't imagine anyone is still buying it out of the shop, cause hardly anyone buys the older stuff in game unless it was totally awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i can tank ur FB19 WINED LMAO b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    edited October 2009
    Options
    A pet is part of a veno. The damage of the veno itself is lowered because of the damage of the pet, and the veno's tanking ability is lowered because they have a pet to tank. That's like saying because a cleric heals themselves and that's how they solo a culti boss, you should be able to say you soloed it with a cleric because they got heals and so should you.

but ...but ...but ...clerics r just leet like that n all games
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can tank...........the 29 without help :P b:shocked

Me too! High five _o/
    I saw on ecatomb.org some totally new awesomely cute fashion that we've not got yet. :(

this is the story of my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i can tank ur FB19 WINED LMAO b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

scerw the drunk swordsmen *takes FB19 wine* MINE!!!!!
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hahahaha.

i want my assassin still...

but yea, i can tank an FB19 unwined Western, and im lower than u!!! b:laugh
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Its not really part of the veno, if the pet dies does the veno ?? o wait now there's a good idea b:chuckle *runs to suggestions forum*
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hahahaha.

i want my assassin still...

but yea, i can tank an FB19 unwined Western, and im lower than u!!! b:laugh

b:shocked b:shocked b:shocked
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Is a Veno + A pet technically soloing anything ?... Its basically a pet + healer...

But venos technically have to control two things at once, AND you cant buff a pet, so i think its more or less "half solo"
    so in theory as a BM I can take a cleric and claimed to have soloed it

but then the bm would be playin the role of a pet, which i think is kinda cute =3
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Its not really part of the veno, if the pet dies does the veno ?? o wait now there's a good idea b:chuckle *runs to suggestions forum*

*votes yes to her suggestion* b:dirty
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options

LMAO!!! good idea! *chases spoons with a suggestion*
    edited October 2009
    Options
    if the pet dies does the veno ?? o wait now there's a good idea *runs to suggestions forum*

NUUUUUUU! b:shocked
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:shocked B:shocked B:shocked

And Lol!!!