NOTICE: Halloween Event

Options

Comments

• Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver
    Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ..l..are you saying that the ornaments/weapons/armour *isnt* going to be permanent, but limited, like the costumes??b:shocked

As far as I know it's just the free +30Attack blessing and the pirate clothing are the temporary/limited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish,
    for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me. --Albert Einstein

_
  • Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver
    Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    OH and one more funny picture and I think I am done with this topic. No new information seems to be coming from it.

alligatorlottery.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish,
    for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me. --Albert Einstein

_
  • Thefriendomg - Sanctuary
    Thefriendomg - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    oh well its only once a year and i know not to do it againb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Freaking marvelous. Yet another bug added to the endless list of bugs that have not been fixed. Oh, it was SO important to fix a sound bug in the CoF, but not this.

This is the dumbest glitch yet.

actually it was quite important to fix that b:surrender
  • firehawk76
    firehawk76 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    How do you get or where can you find a Guardian scroll?
  • Krynin - Heavens Tear
    Krynin - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Where in the world IS the guy that gives all this cool stuff out? b:sad
  • Zolyph - Sanctuary
    Zolyph - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    firehawk76 wrote: »
    How do you get or where can you find a Guardian scroll?

You can get them from the cash shop or buy them from players. Depending on your server they can cost 125k+ from players, so paying the 100k to Jolly Jones is probably the best option, in my opinion
    Where in the world IS the guy that gives all this cool stuff out? b:sad

Jolly Jones is at all of the starting areas (Battlemark Village [369,460], The Northern Pass [253,687], and Inn of the Eagle [423,835])
  • Dual_Blitzer - Heavens Tear
    Dual_Blitzer - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    stupid the male pants are 37k...most of my friends are making multiple accounts to npc them and make 1mil in about 20 minutes...to me that ruins the fun of making cash thus ruins the game...everything is gonna be high priced and nothing for sale anywhere now with every toon doing that have over 50 mil if they wasted enough time in the hour to get that much
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    stupid the male pants are 37k...most of my friends are making multiple accounts to npc them and make 1mil in about 20 minutes...to me that ruins the fun of making cash thus ruins the game...everything is gonna be high priced and nothing for sale anywhere now with every toon doing that have over 50 mil if they wasted enough time in the hour to get that much

Don't worry, your friends will be banned soon ^^
    hai2u
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Spoons said it wasn't bannable, so long as people kept to accounts they already had. But multiple account creation for that was going to become suspectable.

On another note. I can't stop thinking about the You Are A Pirate song.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Spoons said it wasn't bannable, so long as people kept to accounts they already had. But multiple account creation for that was going to become suspectable.

On another note. I can't stop thinking about the You Are A Pirate song.

Being a pirate is alright to me...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    True, but I think he was right if he was responding to this line
    most of my friends are making multiple accounts
    It's a bad thing to do, so if you're banned don't say I didn't warn ya b:shockedb:chuckle
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's a bad thing to do, so if you're banned don't say I didn't warn ya b:shockedb:chuckle

This reminds me of a news article on the paper about a couple that got busted by the cops when they dialed the police station to complain that one of their customers short changed them when he bouth some drugs from them....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This reminds me of a news article on the paper about a couple that got busted by the cops when they dialed the police station to complain that one of their customers short changed them when he bouth some drugs from them....

Fail dealer is fail. b:chuckle
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!
  • muliacc
    muliacc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    where in the rules did it say i am not supposed to have multiple accounts? b:surrender
    just got booted... you did a patch today... why did you not just fix the price if it was a bug? did not say so anywhere. trick or treat, remember? i liked to think of it as the treat...
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    muliacc wrote: »
    where in the rules did it say i am not supposed to have multiple accounts? b:surrender
    just got booted... you did a patch today... why did you not just fix the price if it was a bug? did not say so anywhere. trick or treat, remember? i liked to think of it as the treat...

You remind me a lot of the people who took advantage of the duke rose glitch. saying things like "its the devs fault for not pricing the items right"

I bet if you took the time to read the ToS you would find something regarding this...

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

Specifically

11 - (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players

Selling a free item for 37k over and over again, and making multiple accounts to do so is an exploit you got banned because of violating this rule get over it.
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    forks89 wrote: »
    You remind me a lot of the people who took advantage of the duke rose glitch. saying things like "its the devs fault for not pricing the items right"

I bet if you took the time to read the ToS you would find something regarding this...

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

Specifically

11 - (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players

Selling a free item for 37k over and over again, and making multiple accounts to do so is an exploit you got banned because of violating this rule get over it.

+1 he pretty much just verbally **** you and shut you down XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hehe, I'm guessing that half of PWI will be banned since I know a lot of people that have been doing this too. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • muliacc
    edited October 2009
    Options
    11 - (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws

to

obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players

ok, so. first of all, i didnt mean to use the "bug" if it is a bug. i had a female character and at first i only tried to get other colors, that fit my style. i found out that male pants are worth that much way later.

second, i didnt get any unauthorized access to any services.

third, any player was able to do that and i guess 90% male chars did so even before me. i cant go into tt or farm high mats, which makes other players get much money easily, so i have to live with what i found on my way.

edit: and please note, i did not farm all day, i had about 2.5kk through those clothes (which was alot for me)
    +1 he pretty much just verbally **** you and shut you down XD

actually just typing...
  • forks89
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hehe, I'm guessing that half of PWI will be banned since I know a lot of people that have been doing this too. b:chuckle

Similar to how there were a few hundred that were banned for anywhere between 2 weeks all the way to umm... FOREVER ... for the duke rose bug... Guess what just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right.
    11 - (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws

to

obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players

ok, so. first of all, i didnt mean to use the "bug" if it is a bug. i had a female character and at first i only tried to get other colors, that fit my style. i found out that male pants are worth that much way later.

second, i didnt get any unauthorized access to any services.

third, any player was able to do that and i guess 90% male chars did so even before me. i cant go into tt or farm high mats, which makes other players get much money easily, so i have to live with what i found on my way.

edit: and please note, i did not farm all day, i had about 2.5kk through those clothes (which was alot for me)

So basically your saying that earning an extra 2.5kk for doing NOTHING is not an unfair advantage over other players... Some quick math from me.. 2.5kk/37.5k = 66.666 So basically you spent your time to make 66 characters using 66/8 = 8.25 accounts... You honestly thought that making at least 7 additional accounts (assuming that you like most have at least 2 initially) to sell an item for an increased price was in no way gaining an unfair advantage over other players

As far as you not knowing it was a "Bug"... how stupid can you be? all other clothing sells for 1k.. all the sudden you think they changed it on purpose? Yeah... Right...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    There is no argument to be had in this thread, I have already stated that using accounts that you already had made previous to this were okay, but the creation of new accounts for the specific purpose of exploiting this event can get you banned.
  • forks89
    edited October 2009
    Options
    There is no argument to be had in this thread, I have already stated that using accounts that you already had made previous to this were okay, but the creation of new accounts for the specific purpose of exploiting this event can get you banned.

xD sry spoons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eclispea - Dreamweaver
    Eclispea - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    so...r the weapon packs gonna be redeemable soon? :D?
  • muliacc
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have already stated that using accounts that you already had made previous to this were okay

i had 4 or 5 of the accounts already in use. they were banned as well. so i guess its not ok. and players that have 20 accounts active can use them all? where is the "not-unfair advantage" there?

i know of people that made 5 new accounts and were not banned. did you just kick the new players, that play for 2 months?

serious i dont think its ok to ban everyone just because everyone does it. i saw others do it so i took a piece of the cake. it would have been stupid not to, if prices really would have gone up, which i dont think they would have as the economy is actually pretty balanced, taking a lot of the coins out of the game.
  • Thefriendomg - Sanctuary
    Thefriendomg - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The quest is alright but its not really that hard b:laugh

btw what leveldo u need to be to enter twilight temple coz iv seen youtube vids where theres a level 45 and i thought it was 60b:surrender
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i had 4 or 5 of the accounts already in use. they were banned as well. so i guess its not ok. and players that have 20 accounts active can use them all? where is the "not-unfair advantage" there?

i know of people that made 5 new accounts and were not banned. did you just kick the new players, that play for 2 months?

I think you are missing the point:

If you already had 4 or 5 accounts thats ok, but if you then made another load of accounts then thats what got you banned, and yes they will ban them all.
    All because others havent been banned yet doesnt mean they wont be
    i saw others do it so i took a piece of the cake. it would have been stupid not to,

Two wrongs dont make a right, just because others are doing it doesnt make it right for anyone else to do so.

As Spoons said, there is no arguement. PWI has told you their stance on this and QQ on forums wont change that.
    If you feel you have been wrongly treated submit a ticket
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Just so you know. the ToS is pretty clear, PWI reserves the right to ban you for any reason, or no reason at all, without any warning on their part, just because they want to. You obviously DID do something wrong, so... Buh Bye!

~Saitada
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    edcrfv11 wrote: »
    PWI makes sh * t and punished user ... -.-
    PWI IS not smart enough to saver her event?
    PWI is uncool.....

Spoons said to stop it, you guys better stop posting things about that issue and start posting about the halloween event if you don't want yourself banned from the forums.

On topic:

I have some boxes from this event weapon, etc. wonder if it was added already.

Also as a side note, yesterday every teleport master was "jailed" in a huge door box o.o; what happened? (I didn't take screens >_< shoot) I are curious ~ :D
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • forks89
    edited October 2009
    Options

serious i dont think its ok to ban everyone just because everyone does it. i saw others do it so i took a piece of the cake. it would have been stupid not to, if prices really would have gone up, which i dont think they would have as the economy is actually pretty balanced, taking a lot of the coins out of the game.
    edcrfv11 wrote: »
    PWI makes sh * t and punished user ... -.-
    PWI IS not smart enough to saver her event?
    PWI is uncool.....

Anyone get the feeling its the same person...

When I see these posts all is see is blah blah QQ blah blah blah I did something wrong and got caught for it blah blah blah.

No one cares, you do something wrong be ready to be punished for it. If you get away with it great for you, if you don't please don't come on the forums to cry about it and just accept your punishment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muliacc
    edited October 2009
    Options
    forks89 wrote: »
    Anyone get the feeling its the same person..

if you read my posts, i am careful what words i use. guess i was not the only one banned.
    but as spoons said, this is not the place to discuss that.