NOTICE: Halloween Event

Comments

• Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    nice thank u agony anne ill go check inn of eagle :)
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I know for sure 2 places Inn of the Eagle(south of Etherblade) and Battlemark village to the north and east of Plume

He's also at The Northern Pass near the City of Lost ^^

oh and I dunno the chances to get a Nightfall or Midnight either (referring to a previous post of someone's). But I know it too me a lot of chances to get Nightfall
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver
    Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    He's also at The Northern Pass near the City of Lost ^^

oh and I dunno the chances to get a Nightfall or Midnight either (referring to a previous post of someone's). But I know it too me a lot of chances to get Nightfall

Oh cool, thanks River...I never did find him around my home city lol..ran all over.

Last post for me today, I'll leave you all with this..b:chuckle

corne2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish,
    for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me. --Albert Einstein

_
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I did not read your post, because it is, what every other person says, its complaints, that a gm, already discussed, and yet you tell me to read. You wanted someone to reply to you so I did, also thanks I only have to read one paragraph you type, and you type me a long wall of text, good job spending your time typing. Anyway Thanks PWI again for this awsome event.

Also if you have more to type to me send to my message box :P that way you can type all you can, and I will send you small paragraphs like i just did wasting your time :)

AHAHAHAH u make me laught so hard b:laugh
    im more than happy to SPEND my time in here when i have to TEACH some1 something

u wanna me to continue this on m.b.? hell no, ur making urself so ridiculously that i liked every1 in here to knowb:bye

i wanted an answer YES, by some1 who can deal em, not some1 that write the fk he wants...

and ur confirming that YOUR post are USELESS since u writing not regarding of the subject for the sake of ur illitterate ****...b:shutup

and for the wall of text part...

u make me laught again, my post is not even comparable to a wall of text, it has niiice spaces and divided sentences which are easy to read for the 3years above ppl. too bad for u

so maybe it is that ur brain doesnt let u read more than 3 sentences and then go TILT, thats Y it seems wall of text...

at the end of this ur still not answering to the question b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    im more than happy to SPEND my time in here when i have to TEACH some1 something

u wanna me to continue this on m.b.? hell no, ur making urself so ridiculously that i liked every1 in here to knowb:bye

i wanted an answer YES, by some1 who can deal em, not some1 that write the fk he wants...

and ur confirming that YOUR post are USELESS since u writing not regarding of the subject for the sake of ur illitterate ****...b:shutup

u make me laught again, my post is not even comparable to a wall of text, it has niiice spaces and divided sentences which are easy to read for the 3years above ppl. too bad for u

so maybe it is that ur brain doesnt let u read more than 3 sentences and then go TILT, thats Y it seems wall of text...

Your inciting flaming... Better stop while you can. Its against the rules of the forums. Lets all remain calm, and please don't avoid the filters. They made them for a reason :)
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Please calm the flames.

Our fireman's bucket may be archaic, but it still serves it's purpose just fine.

bucketc.jpg
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009

1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.

7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

:) look what I found :) enjoy. :) I will stop posting since, I don't want to Violate the TOS because I enjoy the Event, and respect the TOS :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009

IM NOT GONNA BOTHER ON THIS EVENT CUZ IT ISNT WORTH THE TIME.

This is the best logic you've said yet ^^;;

More money in game means the demand for items, gold, and other things in game goes up. More demand means higher prices. So if there's more money in game, that means, indirectly speaking, that the prices naturally will go up on things.

If you don't want to participate in the event, you don't have to. Its optional :)
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Your inciting flaming... Better stop while you can. Its against the rules of the forums. Lets all remain calm, and please don't avoid the filters. They made them for a reason :)

to me, arguing with some1 that DOESNT LISTEN/READ to what i wrote is just USELESS

whats the point of a discussion if some1 says:

ok, i DONT CARE what u wrote, i DIDNT READ IT, but still i want to tell u that ur wrong

b:shutupb:chuckle

so id like to get him know my point with more direct words.

i apologive to the reader that may be offended by my rude talking

OF COURSE SIGNAKO UR NOT ONE OF THOSE I APOLOGIVE WITHb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    According to his first reply to you, he asked you how that worked given that more money in game means demand for items goes up and so do prices. I'm not quite sure you realize the game economics like you think given that so far from what I've seen and talked with people about, the more coins pumped into the game... the higher the prices.

Example, since the anni packs came out, Dust of Stars went from 350k-400k up to 1 mil- 1.5 mil. Just for one.

If we have more in game coins, people will be greedy and raise prices because they want more coins. I'm afraid I don't understand how your logic fits into this. Also, Signako was just trying to say this same thing. Please let's keep all flames away :) Flaming people, using swear words, is a reason people won't read your posts. :( That's why he's not reading them. I can't even read all of it because I don't like how you're trying to challenge and incite a fight from someone.

We're all here to have fun. So let's all talk to each other like civil people, no swearing this time ^^

<3 My Nightfall. was worth EVERY GS and in game coin I used ^^ Thanks pwi
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    <3 My Nightfall. was worth EVERY GS and in game coin I used ^^ Thanks pwi

How much did you end up spending for it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    How much did you end up spending for it?

Too much ^^;; Jk. 50 gold. But used the GAs/GSs.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    If you don't want to participate in the event, you don't have to. Its optional :)
    This is the best logic you've said yet ^^;;

finally some1 that read b:chuckle
    More money in game means the demand for items, gold, and other things in game goes up. More demand means higher prices. So if there's more money in game, that means, indirectly speaking, that the prices naturally will go up on things.

ok, this is a point...i c it now

like i said in my 1st post BTW:

2 things makes the gold prices raise
    -annipacks like event (makes 1gold the possibility to get really GODLY ITEM)
    -greed of player that sells it IN-GAME
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    According to his first reply to you, he asked you how that worked given that more money in game means demand for items goes up and so do prices.

yeah, the post that stands on argue he didnt even read...

he didnt ask ANYTHING LIKE THAT, he just said: You really think more more money in the game will lower gold prices? .

ofc i thought it, it was my post...this will turn again on

HE DIDNT READ A THING OF WHAT I WROTE

if u wanna recitfy a WRONG SENTENCE (like mine of gold price ) u have to argue it, and not just saying this is like this cuz you said it.(who r u BTW b:puzzledb:chuckle)

so thats where the flame comes from

im happy that u have explained it RIVER, and argued that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What are in the weapon packs ? And how much should I sell it for o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What are in the weapon packs ? And how much should I sell it for o-o

Looks like lower lever 3* items.

Look Here

And Here

No idea what would sell for but in all honesty I think I would get the mirages out of it =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    yeah, the post that stands on argue he didnt even read...

he didnt ask ANYTHING LIKE THAT, he just said: You really think more more money in the game will lower gold prices? .

if u wanna recitfy a WRONG SENTENCE (like mine of gold price ) u have to argue it, and not just saying this is like this cuz you said it.(who r u BTW b:puzzledb:chuckle)

so thats where the flame comes from

im happy that u have explained it RIVER, and argued that...
    You really think more more money in the game will lower gold prices?

1. More money in game = more money that 1 gold will go for.

2. Greed, and competition, will only make it stay that high, why would a greedy player want this guy to have more CS items if he is running around with 200+mil coins?

If you don't like this event, then ignore it, nobody is forcing you to take part in it. Go about the game like this never happened, because Eatswithspoons already said why it could not be better because the dev's are working hard on the new expansion. At least they gave us something, who cares if you have to spend 100k, I for one love the 20 cakes that you get, since it does not effect a apoc, or normal pot, it helps me for grinding, aoeing, and tanking. Thank you PWI again for this event, it has made more people happy than the ones that are pissed, because 9/10 the ones that are upset are the only ones that will ever post.

I rephrased his question to you. But the highlighted is his very first reply to you. The points I made are the same that he's made, I just worded them differently. In a sense, that's the question he asked you. He was asking you, personally, since you're the only one saying it. He was looking for examples on how that logic fit when... according to the situations in pw economy, it clearly shows the opposite.

He read it. I'm in the same room he is and he read it to me as I was afk making us some food. I'm his wife by the way, in game and in real life. :)
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Looks like lower lever 3* items.

Look Here

And Here

No idea what would sell for but in all honesty I think I would get the mirages out of it =)

That's laaame >.> What about the higher levels ? Don't we get something ? >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

well no...a rhetorical question like his, wasnt a question u have to answer

and again, he just said

and like i said:

if u wanna recitfy a WRONG SENTENCE (like mine of gold price ) u have to argue it, and not just saying this is like this cuz you said it.

EDIT:he may have read some, but just 1st sentence cuz after that HE JUST REPEAT WHAT I SAID IN MY 1ST POST (read post #176 for confirm)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    well no...a rhetorical question like his, wasnt a question u have to answer

and again, he just said

and like i said:

if u wanna recitfy a WRONG SENTENCE (like mine of gold price ) u have to argue it, and not just saying this is like this cuz you said it.

EDIT:he may have read some, but just 1st sentence cuz after that HE JUST REPEAT WHAT I SAID IN MY 1ST POST (read post #176 for confirm)

Um... okay, well given that me and him have both contributed enough to this thread about the economy, we're gonna stop replying on that. Just to prevent any flames or arguing from further happening. Besides, let's just enjoy this event for what its worth :)
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Um... okay, well given that me and him have both contributed enough to this thread about the economy, we're gonna stop replying on that. Just to prevent any flames or arguing from further happening. Besides, let's just enjoy this event for what its worth :)

ok...ty RIVER for the contribution and the disponibility to solve this mis-understoonding

im very happy that we could have argued this...b:cute

make my apologive to ur husband too so this would not be happens again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    so i am going to spend 100k for a box hoping it has a prize but chances are the box will be empty?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've already warned you folks about flaming each other in this thread, last chance. b:surrender
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    fight fight fight fight!! .. i just wanna see some blood b:surrender
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    okie.... back on track.
    me am planning on opening one more box because apparently me unlike a population of you actually expect to get nothing and is just doing this to participate in me first ever PWI event making it a nice 5 boxes me open. yay. (me was too poor to be part of the anniversary event and joined too late for any other events).
    b:victory
    because me actually has me brain set to the correct on position.
    (>.<)
    now the rest of you flamers get the heck out of here. This be a optional quest it's not like theres a giant invisible hand forcing you to buy it.
    >.>
    or is there?
    zmog darth's invisible super hand grabbed me. b:shocked (>.<)'
    eek
    teh horror~
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eriosu - Heavens Tear
    Eriosu - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    800k and all I got was candy, rough garnets, big head pills, and a belt. b:cry

QQ
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    >.< if you get **** don't post it so other spend more cash making this a more effective cash sink... o wait... Ive said to much..

>.>
    <.<
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/17048

here is link what is in halloween boxes and chances of getting items, if chance to get item you want is to small then simply don't buy them, no one is forcing you to buy it

couldn't find trick or treat box in database yet

funny that the chance of getting nothing is higher than the chance of getting a mount or ornamentb:surrender
  • natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    for those that cant do math from the database.. there is a 2% chance of you getting something good... for more of a referance you have more of a chance getting someone knocked up when your using protection than you do at getting something "good"

Great coin sink imo.
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    Lenaura - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Spent 1.5mil and got a midnight, weapon pack and a bunch of candy/treats.

I am happy. b:pleased. Thank you pw for the event.