NOTICE: Halloween Event

Options

Comments

• olivierme
    olivierme Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hey wats the dif between nightfall and midnite mounts.... just one has green flames and one orange or what???
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    olivierme wrote: »
    hey wats the dif between nightfall and midnite mounts.... just one has green flames and one orange or what???

Yep, one is originally from last year and the other was made for this year b:victory
  • olivierme
    edited October 2009
    Options
    oh ok nice nice thanks spoons...u always very helpful....just one more question which is which lol...midnight is the green one??
  • eatwithspoons
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I get them confused too, not sure because I have neither of them in the game
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Midnight is Orange Flames... Nightfall is Green.
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • olivierme
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ah ok thanks
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I always think of Nightfall like fallout...with radioactive things, and radioactive objects tend to be green...Yeah i know my mind is weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What does the Halloween Candy do? It says it gives you a random status effect, but I don't really understand it. Also, what do these sell for? I saw someone selling for 10k and I thought that would be a decent price, but no one is buying them. Could it be that they just don't like me? b:surrender
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The thing is, yes it gives you a random buff, but it will not last very long :P so its pretty much useless, 10k i think its overpriced, probably 3k / piece? or so not sure, I sold my boxes for 6k since they're pretty much useless ^^
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Xvermillionx - Dreamweaver
    Xvermillionx - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i absolutely hate it how the stupid candies dont stack >.< they suck
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i absolutely hate it how the stupid candies dont stack >.< they suck

Agreed :D they are not equipment to not stack xP
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • shodiaq
    shodiaq Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    "Finally, the A Halloween Gift quest can be completed in two different ways: You can pay 100,000 coins, or you can trade one Guardian Scroll for a choice between two boxes. Some of the the possible contents of these boxes are listed below. This quest can be repeated as many times as you like!"

Im lvl 28 and got 100 000 exactly in my bank, is it worth that? what should i get or what can i get? dont want to waste all my money on something who maybe disappear in a week.. really appreciate some help
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    shodiaq wrote: »
    "

Im lvl 28 and got 100 000 exactly in my bank, is it worth that? what should i get or what can i get? dont want to waste all my money on something who maybe disappear in a week.. really appreciate some help

TBH no its not worth wasting your money on, the money is better off being saved to help pay for items and skills
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    shodiaq wrote: »
    "Finally, the A Halloween Gift quest can be completed in two different ways: You can pay 100,000 coins, or you can trade one Guardian Scroll for a choice between two boxes. Some of the the possible contents of these boxes are listed below. This quest can be repeated as many times as you like!"

Don't, it's a huge gamble, and very likely you'll turn your 100k into about 5-10k worth in items. 100k at your level is far better off saved for skills and useful equips.
  • shodiaq
    shodiaq Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    #285 & #286 okok thanks for your advice :)
  • Sancrkf - Heavens Tear
    Sancrkf - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    thanks for the event GM's

blessing makes grinding easier and the chance of getting a good mount or aerogear for only 100k is very nice, so thanks.

btw, any clue of what's inside those boxes we can't open yet?
    Call me San.
  • Dual_Blitzer - Heavens Tear
    Dual_Blitzer - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's a bad thing to do, so if you're banned don't say I didn't warn ya b:shockedb:chuckle

Lol dont worry Spoons I wasnt dumb enough to do that...I want to enjoy the game to the fullest...and I already see half my friends list missing a few people who thought and said to me "Im smarter than the GMs I wont get caught"
  • Triphammer - Harshlands
    Triphammer - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm curious... has anybody else come across a problem where the Halloween boxes never make it their inventory after buying them with coins or scrolls?
    ~I'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in~
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I would like to know when in the future these Halloween packs can be open considering Halloween is tonight and the packs will no longer be available? Kind of lame to have packs available for 100k and then make them useless due to some sort of glitch that should have been tested before the event took place.

If they are going to be able to be opened then I want my 100k back as I have better things to spend the money on.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I would like to know when in the future these Halloween packs can be open considering Halloween is tonight and the packs will no longer be available? Kind of lame to have packs available for 100k and then make them useless due to some sort of glitch that should have been tested before the event took place.

If they are going to be able to be opened then I want my 100k back as I have better things to spend the money on.

You in that much hurry to get your level 27 3* item from the packs?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You in that much hurry to get your level 27 3* item from the packs?

Excuse me. I would just like to see what useless piece of ornament I wasted 100k on. I seriously doubt it will be something I can use for my level.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Excuse me. I am a level 65 Cleric. I would just like to see what useless piece of ornament I wasted 100k on. I seriously doubt it will be something I can use for my level.

It will be a level 27 3* item, at least according to information available on the web about the packs. I guess if you are lucky maybe it will have triple 6% channeling bonuses
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It will be a level 27 3* item, at least according to information available on the web about the packs. I guess if you are lucky maybe it will have triple 6% channeling bonuses

If that's true then I definitely wasted 100k on a stupid Halloween pack. Regardless the GM's can at least have the decency to reply to messages about when they intend to fix the glitch that was discovered after they released the event instead of testing it before they released it and caused other players to waste 100k or God forbide a Guardian Charm
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i love this game, but my anger at the stupidity of the events is incredible. HOW and WHY?? they can take out the bleeping anni packs, change the names of piles of mats, but they cant get around to allowing us to open the damn packs of weapons and stuff that we paid 100k for?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Tombvixen - Heavens Tear
    Tombvixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So, when the hell are u fixing the armor/weapon packs? we would love to be able to use these. Even tho at my lvl (according to what i see in em on pwdatabase) their useless but great for low lvl alts....and with the new classes comin out would love to start bankin these items for "maybe" a new toon......
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    when does the event end and jolly old jones goes away?? i know its november 2nd but is it like in 2 hours as SOON as the date changes or is there a time? i wanna get my pirate outfit at the very end so it lasts the longest lol :)
  • MasterJigz - Dreamweaver
    MasterJigz - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i love this game, but my anger at the stupidity of the events is incredible. HOW and WHY?? they can take out the bleeping anni packs, change the names of piles of mats, but they cant get around to allowing us to open the damn packs of weapons and stuff that we paid 100k for?!

yeah, you said it b:surrender

but in my case... i got 2 purple packs (armor and ornament) out of the 10 million-ish i spent tryin to go after the Brilliant Plumes.

Now i cant even open these... b:sad AND its already over NOVEMBER 2 @ 1:42AM EST here..b:cry

wut a jip b:angry
  • ichiyago
    ichiyago Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    its too expansive >.< i want to get the wings or rides but its just too expansive! i can't afford them yea i'm a noob but isn't these events surpose to be freebies for everyone? and i know there are freebies but i also wanted those rides and wings! if possible lower the price or make everything free! but the clothe's time limit is appropriate i guess...
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:angry Why is it so hard for the GM's to pay attention to the forums and answer a simple question? When are the Halloween Packs going to be fixed so they can be opened?b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:angry Why is it so hard for the GM's to pay attention to the forums and answer a simple question? When are the Halloween Packs going to be fixed so they can be opened?

Because this GM, who is in charge of moderating the forums, is not the person who sees the new patches. So all I can say is "soon", which I've said before b:victory

Why so serious?