Anniversary Pack Discussion

Comments

• Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    Cryxtal - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Then PWI is not making things transparent and are just toying us around for money ? I dun see a need to have 3 anniversaries ? Lolz ? Whats this, some kinda girlfriend boyfriend mushy relationship ? Gotta just keep celebrating? It aint event a celebration.
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

Do not argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:bye
  • LacusCIyne - Sanctuary
    LacusCIyne - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Indeed either the Devs or the GMs are becoming extremely inconstant with the promises that they are handing out. If an item is supposed to be permanent in the Cash Shop and was stated as such (i.e. charm packs), we as players expect this to happen. If you say Anniversary packs will last 1 month and they instead are pushed to last 2-3 months, we deserve an explanation. So seriously, dish out some answers; you have a lot of pissed of people and several wrecked economies.
  • Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Rofl.. u seem happy about it lacus ! u are one super cash shop
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

Do not argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:bye
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    for reall GM and staff u shoulda posted a year ago about these events i woudnt have come to play till now ;) all we runned for for a year long u trow away for a couple of bucks goldprice out of the odernairy this will not result into more goldselling the 1s buying themselfs broke with anna packs now will reallise in few weeks hey this stuff not that good ... why i spend so much this suks i quit ... another 1 gone ... this chain reaction or u want peeps out the game? the non goldbuyers ... i mean we never get an event for them ye the calander bull but ingame only cashshop cash cash cashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u dont think of the players nor the community nor do u look in the future ... this an big fat EPIC FAILLLLLLLLL
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Ffilteg - Sanctuary
    Ffilteg - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why are they back? I can't think of anyone I know ingame who wanted them back.
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So... are they permanent now? o.O
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    why i spend so much this suks i quit ... another 1 gone

Can I have your stuff? :3 b:cute
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why are they back? I can't think of anyone I know ingame who wanted them back.

Well they are helpful for gaining Ulti-Subs. But thats all I really used them for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wtf is this? First time they were brought back I had no problem with. Now anniversary packs are starting to look like permanent additions. If they're brought back *again*, then this game has truly become just a way for PWE to suck money out of players.
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hey andracil... mommy calls u to wash the dishes so.. byeb:bye
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I suggest you don't start insulting me or anything. Would you like being insulted for doing your job?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    I suggest you don't start insulting me or anything. Would you like being insulted for doing your job?

ur job? well if by job u mean pissing off ppl... then yea u do a GREAT JOB... and....dishes still w8ing...
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Be nice =\ Shes closing all the pointless threads because they have no purpose

QQ b:cry

And thats it, Thats all i see in this forum. If I was a mod, I'd be doing the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Lol joker. As a mod / gm or whatever u call urself. You shld let urself be heard among ur superiors if u cant do anything about it. If u really know the overall opinions and how many unhappy ppl there are.. perhaps you could bring this up to your higher ups ? or u just dont care ?
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

• JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Be nice =\ Shes closing all the pointless threads because they have no purpose

QQ b:cry

And thats it, Thats all i see in this forum. If I was a mod, I'd be doing the same thing.

beacouse u're 14 years old dude too and by doing such things u feel powerfull? oh yea baby u rox !!
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    beacouse u're 14 years old dude too and by doing such things u feel powerfull? oh yea baby u rox !!

I'm 14 years old? Judging by your spelling.. You're 12 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arhil - Heavens Tear
    Arhil - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009

In all fairness, JOKER, your attitude & insults towards andracil simply for doing what she's supposed to, doesn't exactly make YOU look mature either. Pot callin the kettle black, right there. b:chuckle
    Don't mind me, I'm just here for the free food!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

lol i would let gm's answer if u dont get pay or no nothing in return ^^ not ment bad but i woudnt let noobs call me over all day for nothing ;)

+ they made enough to give u a lil of the cut xD whahaha
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was about to say triple facepalm when i saw packs again but... its useless.

They will be here now till 30 November, then they go out 1 day and then are back.

Its sad to see this game being worst day after day... and thanks Popular.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    In all fairness, JOKER, your attitude & insults towards andracil simply for doing what she's supposed to, doesn't exactly make YOU look mature either. Pot callin the kettle black, right there. b:chuckle
    ...but I really don't have time to filter the posts...

u win!b:shutup
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Lol joker. As a mod / gm or whatever u call urself. You shld let urself be heard among ur superiors if u cant do anything about it. If u really know the overall opinions and how many unhappy ppl there are.. perhaps you could bring this up to your higher ups ? or u just dont care ?

true that ... maybe gm afraid of his boss hehe he needs his job in time of crises b:victory
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Literally almost every thread on the front page is locked. :/

Don't go overboard on locking guys ^^ I know it's your job and you need to stop things getting out of hand, but it makes players feel extremely frustrated and feel oppressed, as well as the official forums having a full page of locks makes the game look extremely bad.
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Literally almost every thread on the front page is locked. :/

Don't go overboard on locking guys ^^ I know it's your job and you need to stop things getting out of hand, but it makes players feel extremely frustrated and feel oppressed, as well as the official forums having a full page of locks makes the game look extremely bad.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/MoonlitDaun/Untitled.jpg <-- like this?

Locking the threads is just pissing more and more people off, y'know that, right? And any new people looking in to this game see that-- well, QFT.

On the topic of the packs-- take them out, please. 'Popular' demand is NOT 5% of the game population buying 1k of them each. 'Popular' demand is what you're seeing on the forums-- I highly doubt the forums only host those that hate the packs and the other imaginary 70%+ that you think like the packs are ingame.

You're all making yourselves look very, very bad. I know I recommended this game to my cousin around midway through summer. Would I do it now? Hell no.

I gotta leave the game in a few weeks anyways-- these packs are making it very hard for me to want to come back after I have to leave.

At the rate this is going? b:bye
  • Sancrkf - Heavens Tear
    Sancrkf - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    maybe they'll be gone tomorrow when cash shop updates content... was weird that they were gone with daylight savings update anyways...
    Call me San.
  • andracil
    edited November 2009
    I'm locking all those threads because they're pointless. Spamming multiple threads on the same subject does NOT get your point across better, on the contrary. It makes the forums look cluttered. What would you rather do, scour through 100+ spammy threads with little to no actual value, or look through a single thread with all feedback/criticism gathered in it? I know what I'd pick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I'm locking all those threads because they're pointless. Spamming multiple threads on the same subject does NOT get your point across better, on the contrary. It makes the forums look cluttered. What would you rather do, scour through 100+ spammy threads with little to no actual value, or look through a single thread with all feedback/criticism gathered in it? I know what I'd pick.

Agreed b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Isn't there a merge thread option? I know a lot of forums have it. Locking it makes it look just as bad as cluttered-- because you know people are gonna keep making threads that keep getting locked-- all the threads aren't just gonna disappear and fade away.
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm locking all those threads because they're pointless.

What would you rather do, scour through 100+ spammy threads with little to no actual value, or look through a single thread with all feedback/criticism gathered in it? I know what I'd pick.

I'd say the little comments you post in each locked thread is just as "pointless" with "no actual value." Actually, a lot of people seem to be rather pissed about them.

A cluttered forum is at least an active forum. GG PWI on killing both the game and the forums.
  • andracil
    edited November 2009
    If I'd merge them, I'd get comments from people claiming their threads disappeared because they can't find them. I get enough flame as it is, thanks.
    And what did you want me to do? Posting the same thing on every single thread gets boring too, and makes it look as though I have no personality. At least this way, I'm showing that I'm keeping my cool through all this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixiel - Sanctuary
    Ixiel - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Amen to that.

Will the threads eventually be deleted, or moved to a mod/GM-only forum (if such exists here)?

Because at the moment they're eating the forum. O.O
    EDIT: Nvm, beat me to it.
    A B and C, abandoned but controlled.
    M can't you see? Half of me was sold.
    X Y and Z, Xerox your zombies then
    there's nothing here but
    Life 1 0 1.
This discussion has been closed.