ya mostly flamed by ppl saying there quitting too lolb:laugh

Lmao, I don't wanna read through all 25 pages.. b:chuckle

Pretty cool though, I have one of the more popular threads xD
    OmgPwnage
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To all those who are quiting can we have your stuff and coins.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

ive asked that already many times but no free itemz yet b:cry
  • Trismegistos - Heavens Tear
    Trismegistos - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ive asked that already many times but no free itemz yet b:cry

I quit and ofc gave my items to my in-game buddy. Find some quitting friend!
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I quit and ofc gave my items to my in-game buddy. Find some quitting friend!

noone of them quitting and it wouldnt be nice to beg stuffs from quitting friend :P
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I would give you a good Pk session, then drop 1 coin on your body b:chuckle
    b:dirty
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I for one am staying. First I have money invested second I buy low sell high the items in event. I dont use a 2nd comp or cactshop I watch the chats while i grind and fly/tele to the buyer/seller. I check catshops when I'm in town and gold trade to learn whats good and bad buys.

For people leaving, I completely understand I played 2 big P2P that still exist several years later. I stayed many years and made a fortune and had gear in both. Then 1 started to make it more newb friendly and gear was too easy to get. The other more complicated and had a boss that seriously has not been killed since patched even with videos showing how. I understand being upset that you did something few people have and being proud. I played a f2p and won a contest got 1 of 10 of an item. The next day cash shop released it. I've been there I too am upset that they are handed out I wanted to work for it.

Oh and my fav thing said in WC deleting the character with all gear. Why give you my gear that I worked for when the very reason quitting is that people got gear they didnt work for.

ps terrible writing I know
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i also stopped leveling this character 4 months ago :D

and that looks like a blade warrior... enough said.
    lol good for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • wilba
    wilba Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well hi and bye.

All the hype and pretty gfx don't make up for a **** interface.

Possibly the worse movement systems since last chaos (or it the SAME ONE?)

Man there are dozens of asian games leaping into the open market now that are GREAT fun and do NOT use the old LOCKED IN point and click muck.

Any that have that option also allow you to CHOOSE to set up your mouse or keyboard to suit yourself.

NO CONTROL? What a POS.

Sorry to say I liked the look of it and RESEARCHED as much as I could off the website but they seem to think movement controls are unimportant as nothing mentioned the halfassed action system!

CLUMSY MUCK.

(probably old ground, but I can't believe it honestly. WHO would be happy playing like this unless your keyboard is broken and there is no other way?)

We gone thx for a waste of HD space.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the controls are no different than WoW, so unless you hate every game like this you're just looking for an excuse to troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Most Sanctuary's good players quit months ago. Many moved to other MMORPGs, although the majority are waiting for that very highly anticipated game to come out this month. ;)
  • Swatty - Heavens Tear
    Swatty - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wont quit ^^ But I will only do my daylis... Grinding and other quest are not prodictive any more...
  • Kalutika - Heavens Tear
    Kalutika - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why in the world would I quit. It has the lowest bot problem I've ever seen in a f2p. The cash shop items are priced well. New content coming up. Not much reason I can see to leave.

RMT exists in all mmos, legal or not. This one has decent priced legal RMT, and for that, it has a very minute bot problem. I'd rather it have a OP'd cash shop, than a bot problem and a massive illegal RMT operation. 1 problem is ALWAYS better than the same probelm AND another problem.
  • Akamanah - Lost City
    Akamanah - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well...i'll probably stay to see the new race but after that i'll be gone 90%. I'll get back to my last mmorpg and find a good private srv with gms that realy care about their ppl and not doing updates randomly. Oh and btw can any1 tell me what's the new game that comes out? I'm not realy sure about it pls pm me the name ty^^
  • kaka3hi
    kaka3hi Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why in the world would I quit. It has the lowest bot problem I've ever seen in a f2p. The cash shop items are priced well. New content coming up. Not much reason I can see to leave.

RMT exists in all mmos, legal or not. This one has decent priced legal RMT, and for that, it has a very minute bot problem. I'd rather it have a OP'd cash shop, than a bot problem and a massive illegal RMT operation. 1 problem is ALWAYS better than the same probelm AND another problem.

mmm... the lowest? Don make me laugh, I've seen plenty of people botting but yet they never get caught by GMs... Maybe they did get caught but the punishment is only a 3 days ban...
  • calavera
    calavera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wilba wrote: »
    Well hi and bye.

All the hype and pretty gfx don't make up for a **** interface.

Possibly the worse movement systems since last chaos (or it the SAME ONE?)

Man there are dozens of asian games leaping into the open market now that are GREAT fun and do NOT use the old LOCKED IN point and click muck.

Any that have that option also allow you to CHOOSE to set up your mouse or keyboard to suit yourself.

NO CONTROL? What a POS.

Sorry to say I liked the look of it and RESEARCHED as much as I could off the website but they seem to think movement controls are unimportant as nothing mentioned the halfassed action system!

CLUMSY MUCK.

(probably old ground, but I can't believe it honestly. WHO would be happy playing like this unless your keyboard is broken and there is no other way?)

We gone thx for a waste of HD space.

No PvE servers... No carebears...
  • toprigga
    toprigga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle im semi-quit atm and thinking of quiting completely.

when i just on and see gold at 425k my heart sink. i still can afford some if the gold around 200k but 400k-450k just too much for me. just grind and wondering around west archo while reading system announce of the ppl who acquire things from anniversary gift which i cant afford and the other guild mates chit chat happily about things they got, is not the way i enjoy playing games, i feel so left out.
    for some ppl just said "get lost u non cash player go play chess" true, i take this comment. and i wont QQ-ing or bashing those who can afford zhen (they spent money they deserve the best things in PWI) just tell what im feeling about this game.

i used to like this game, but im a non cash player, i cant afford zhen (yes this is true) maybe i
    just on to do my dailys until i really forget to play PWI. b:cry

Im just totally crying out now read this post and thread, is so sad. These tears stand for so much and will not be forgotten. Love
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they may not be forgotten, but they will be locked b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    calavera wrote: »
    No PvE servers... No carebears...