Who's actually quitting?

Options
__Necro__ - Sanctuary
__Necro__ - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
I know lots of people are saying they are going to quit, but how many of you are actually gonna quit?
OmgPwnage
Post edited by __Necro__ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Calestine - Lost City
    Calestine - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Doubt anyone quitting is going to take the times to even look at the forums.
  • __Necro__ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    XD

I quit, i still love trolling these forums though
    OmgPwnage
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i won't quit but i will say there won't be any charms bought for a while and no fashion bought. gladly i have a cleric around to trian with and everything will be slower but.. oh well i guess till i see another new game , with i have one in mind.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Rhyss - Dreamweaver
    Rhyss - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok...This is gonna sound off. Im not sure why people are quitting. The game is 1 year old they say, and it's free for the most part. Unless you want to put money into it.

That being said, it's visualy stunning, they are releasing an expansion with new races, and in it's relatively short life it has more substance than other games I have played.

They need to fix the player economy but otherwise it's a pretty fun game.
    Rhyss - Ever friendly Cleric.
    Guild - Exiled
    <---- I am not a boy b:chuckle
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Im not quitting 'yet'. For now ill just do dailys and nothing else. No more grinding or any other ****. Im almost 89, so i rather just reach sage/demon level before i make any final decision. I put alot of time on this game. I want to at least do a TW with demon skills ^^.
    Sadly PWE managed to completely destroy the game with 1 simple swift. They must be really scared of the game thats gonna be launched soon. Make money before players realize how crappy the management is.

If most players do quit like they say they are, PW is gonna be interesting. Skills wont matter anymore. Now its 'who has more players with entire +12 lunar sets' vs normal players with TT gear.

They might aswell make a faction called 'Cash Shop' and own all server maps.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Im playing this game until I'm able to afford a P2P game.

I'm tired of F2P games where the sole focus of every single update is the cash shop, and they actually have some customer service.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Benjabob - Dreamweaver
    Benjabob - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I quit over a month ago but I still heck the forums to see whats going on with the economy, because even though I hate the way the game went, i still find it interesting seeing what other people think, and it seems to be getting worse and worse.

I have moved onto another MMORPG now which even though it has a monthly fee, is actually working out cheaper than playing this game, seeing as people who want to reach end game with gear to keep the game fun will have to pay a LOT of money to get the gear ect. and those who dont pay are forced to grind and grind and grind and do really awful quests.

Still I have hope that one day the game will magically be fixed and then I might start playing once more, but if not then ill be lolling at the devs as it crashes and burns around them.
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Few of my friends have quitted but it's 50/50 for me I guess...

I won't exactly quit, but I don't really want to play anymore, just not the game it used to be, especially when most of my friends aren't playing. For those that don't use real cash, who isn't in a dominant guild or who aren't already extremely rich is simply left in the dark with these gold prices/anniversary packs, we just can't keep up anymore.

I'll probably try my luck with these packs and leave enough coins to do my daily quests for the time being and see how things go from there.
  • tamera
    tamera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    im not quitting, i just came back after taking a complete 4 month break and not touching this game or the forum during that period. besides i only play every other day. it's just a game guys.... goodness
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I 10 charrr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malndor - Sanctuary
    Malndor - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok...This is gonna sound off. Im not sure why people are quitting. The game is 1 year old they say, and it's free for the most part. Unless you want to put money into it.

That being said, it's visualy stunning, they are releasing an expansion with new races, and in it's relatively short life it has more substance than other games I have played.

They need to fix the player economy but otherwise it's a pretty fun game.

I agree with Rhyss,

People are acting like spoiled brats, be grateful for what you are given unless you take it for granted and it gets turned into a Pay 2 Play. scorn
  • __Necro__ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I 10 charrr

huh? b:surrender
    OmgPwnage
    edited September 2009
    Options
    huh? b:surrender

"Who's actually quitting?"

I
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YoiteKun - Sanctuary
    YoiteKun - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    no no no no no , i quit , before pw was my favorite game , but now when gm says that the price of gold will be cheap. Instead rise much , i leave , sorry for my bm .
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Leave QQers, leave ^^
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    leave Qqers, Leave ^^

+1

• Neokaiser - Sanctuary
    Neokaiser - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Unless they fix this today, then yeah I'm pretty much gone.

89 Sage Wizard~WitchBurner

To those too low to understand why people are leaving, they basically sold all the things we work hard towards on the boutique.
    If I was a pro forum alt I'd be level 1 by now.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like what? The red TT items with an almost non existent drop rate? The Frost/LG gear that people weren't obtaining because it wasn't worth it compared to TT?
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like what? The red TT items with an almost non existent drop rate? The Frost/LG gear that people weren't obtaining because it wasn't worth it compared to TT?
    some items and gear are meant to be rare or hard to obtain... it's the nature of every MMO

giving u the possibility to earn 98% of the game with cashshop isn't really fair
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _azure_ - Sanctuary
    _azure_ - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think I may quit possibly. It's a shame really, all the time and effort ive put into the game reaching lvl 98 and a few things bout this game have depressed me a little but at the end of the day it's only a game.

It maybe PWI's bday and gratz to it, but with a game where the makers/GM's hardly care for its players and just there money and the fact they make everything we work so hard for just so they can make it cheaper instantly so ppl will resort to buying from boutique is a shame. End of the day a majority of ppl in game were making a lot of cash, GMs didnt like that.

In 20 days it wont matter I don't think. PWI is an amazing game, visually stunning but another game which I can't seem to mention on here is and looks even better. I'll probably be checkin that out from now on once I reach 99/100.

Take care all
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:byequitingb:bye

many ppl actualy already left lol....

EDIT: im goan try out the new races
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sadly...I'm pretty much gone...I'm just gonna be fading away slowly, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh if u guys quit give me ur stuff before u go b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sadly...I'm pretty much gone...I'm just gonna be fading away slowly, though.
    gratz 89 btw :p
    I'll think about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I saw the items in the forges, and wasn't planning on playing much anymore once they were made available in this fashion. The gap between paying and non paying players is too large to recover from now. Great job PWE your game is now pay to play.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gratz 89 btw :p

I'll think about it

Thanks. b:cute After I hit Sage and get my Sage skills, I'll consider myself "beaten" this game, and can leave with a completed heart.

NO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • thorondorel
    thorondorel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I had some issues with this game but otherwise it's pretty good so I managed to stay. But with this...
  • kitane
    kitane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Quitting.

After spending probably what is hundreds and hundrerds of hours on the game, quitting.

Mainly because I joined JUST after September 30th. I know that you're probably thinking 'OMG QQ CAUSE NO MOUNT', but, it seriously does make you feel worthless...how the GMs/Devs/Whoever's fault it is exclude you...

September and earlier people > Everyone else, in the mind of GMs.
  • ennui
    ennui Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I saw the items in the forges, and wasn't planning on playing much anymore once they were made available in this fashion. The gap between paying and non paying players is too large to recover from now. Great job PWE your game is now free to play, pay to win.

fixed

omfg 10 char
  • kaka3hi
    kaka3hi Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    bleh , am I the only one who have really bad luck?

I am frustated after I spent all the gold I charged (80 golds) a while ago into the so called " Anniversary Gift Box " and the results was really AMAZING.....

I cant believe what just happened.... Got only 1 platinium spirit charm ,
    and the rest are COUNTLESS TOKEN OF LUCKS.

Someone who spent only 3 golds and got a super rare weapon.... How fair , isnt it?

I voted for Quit, that was what I planned to do if all I got was tokens of luck, I cant believe that I got nothing good out of the 80 packs.....

Yes I am QQing , b:cryb:cry.
This discussion has been closed.