Who's actually quitting?

Options

Comments

• lostsoul1213
    lostsoul1213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well.. general opinion of my faction...

90% want to quit. 90% are irate, especially seeing some win billions in seconds, The simple fact of the matter is people are cheating to get the items in the packs. its there black and white all they have to look at the time stamps on Duke to the second.. Then calculate the odds of 2 of them back to back as astronomically impossible....

90% believe the game is pretty much over with the big factions cheering claiming victory at the millions gained on coin outfit their faction 100 x over an dmore for TW...

In short game over bring a new server please. because the 8 of them its all over on... the one with the most billions after this event wins. On dreamweaver its down to calamity, Nox and maybe Arma.. Good luck. THe rest have no chance...

to prove a point... look at the shots... see how few people actually are getting everything..... and look at the hundreds who got one item legit, over the 4-6 dozen who got 15 + items in one day and counting

100% if they see one more Duke message they are going to draw quarter fillet emasculate, disembowel burn at the stake, skin alive, and pretty much every other torture method known to man and then some.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You spent the time clicking a mouse ingame. They spent their time working to get money to buy it. You were both putting in work for an item. From that standpoint it's perfectly fair. I would bet you warsouls are a .01% chance and lunar/frost weapons are either .02% or .01%. Say they're .02%. For the 3 weapons you're talking .05%, that's an average of $2000 to get one of the three weapons. If you would rather think of it another way, someone who spends $200 on the game only has a 9.52% chance of seeing one of those weapons at those rates.

if the game makes the time players put into it meaningless, players will think that it's not worth it to spend time in the game. getting certain items that are supposed to take a long time by in-game means so easily with the boutique is just stupid. might as well play on a private server. that's exactly how bad it is, nothing you took the time and effort to get matters anymore, because everyone else has them so easily.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The simple fact of the matter is people are cheating to get the items in the packs.
    No they're not. I've seen people who I can attest to their techo-cluelessness and complete lack of 1ee7 haxxor skills get two items in a row. They got lucky.

Do the math before spouting off wild unfounded accusations like a crybaby. At a 2% chance, assuming a mere 10 people buy 10 packs each that's an average of about 2 people who are going to hit twice within a minute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Neokaiser - Sanctuary
    Neokaiser - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think I managed if not the most epic, then the longest quit in the game. Bought a friend a Tauren cape and converted all my coins into Teleacoustics, initially harassing anyone who's name came up for the ani packs and then general arseholery on WC for a length of over 100 tele's.

~WitchBurner
    If I was a pro forum alt I'd be level 1 by now.
  • kaka3hi
    kaka3hi Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You spent the time clicking a mouse ingame. They spent their time working to get money to buy it. You were both putting in work for an item. From that standpoint it's perfectly fair. I would bet you warsouls are a .01% chance and lunar/frost weapons are either .02% or .01%. Say they're .02%. For the 3 weapons you're talking .05%, that's an average of $2000 to get one of the three weapons. If you would rather think of it another way, someone who spends $200 on the game only has a 9.52% chance of seeing one of those weapons at those rates.

Definitely wrong... Someone in harshland( not mentioning her name here , but you know who you are) spent $3 and got a lunar weapon, unless she lied... b:surrender
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think I managed if not the most epic, then the longest quit in the game. Bought a friend a Tauren cape and converted all my coins into Teleacoustics, initially harassing anyone who's name came up for the ani packs and then general arseholery on WC for a length of over 100 tele's.

~WitchBurner
    Not too shabby, you were certainly entertaining, but I think AndromedaB has you beat. You really can't beat the line, "(certain famous evil German dictator) PROBABLY LOVED THE (certain ethnic group) MORE THAN THE GMS LOVE THEIR PLAYERS". I took a screen-shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not too shabby, you were certainly entertaining, but I think AndromedaB has you beat. You really can't beat the line, "(certain famous evil German dictator) PROBABLY LOVED THE (certain ethnic group) MORE THAN THE GMS LOVE THEIR PLAYERS". I took a screen-shot.

I believe the correct term is "Infamous". In case anyone wants to really know. b:thanks
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikens - Harshlands
    Ikens - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    kaka3hi wrote: »
    Definitely wrong... Someone in harshland( not mentioning her name here , but you know who you are) spent $3 and got a lunar weapon, unless she lied... b:surrender

And there is people spending 1000$ on anni boxes and not getting a Lunar Weapon as well. It all depends on luck, so it's hard to generalize. I also don't believe that most of the people who get the powerful gear are "14 year old kids who charge their parents' credit card"
  • Sweetangle - Lost City
    Sweetangle - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No I am not going to leave the game, But iI am upset. I am the poorest Veno in the game I think and now I am not even going to beable to get my 80 gear this was a slap in my face. I know this is just a game but I have woked so hard to try to get a nix and a herc and it seems thats never going to get them and I will be just a FAIL veno for as long as i play this game so yea i am not happy about all this new stuff that we have to buy in game just to play at are bestb:angry
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No I am not going to leave the game, But iI am upset. I am the poorest Veno in the game I think and now I am not even going to beable to get my 80 gear this was a slap in my face. I know this is just a game but I have woked so hard to try to get a nix and a herc and it seems thats never going to get them and I will be just a FAIL veno for as long as i play this game so yea i am not happy about all this new stuff that we have to buy in game just to play at are bestb:angry
    but these are pay pets, not free ones. I sit and camp for pets 4 and 5 hours at a time, only for bots to come and steal them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moonieyue - Dreamweaver
    Moonieyue - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ppl who said i stay or i love pwi forever or im not going anyway, because first, maybe they spent many real life cash here (i completely understand this if i spent thousand cash i just wont quiting that easily) and second, they dont know how hard u spent months lvling ur char, save money for months to pimp ur gears. and then some event or sale just give those ppl who use money easily. i dont have 2 or 3 computers for catshops. and these events just a turn off to me.

when u play a game, it gives u challange how to improve ur char with 'effort'. not just spent money and become godly but ur skill to play sucks. like a 70+ cleric with good +6 +7 +8 refined wpn flawless immaculate gems but dunno how to heal ur party when they're in danger (those ppl exist and i've seen many of them).

i believe some ppl will understand what i mean, and some will not. just try not being biased and see from other ppl view too. for them who can afford what PWI offers may not happy with my comments, but i just want to tell from us non cash player view.
    and for those non cash player who just want to have fun with this game, just continue that until u can feel when ur lv higher enough to feel the pain.
    I'm a cleric.
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I see a large number of veno's are saying they are leaving...hmmm wonder if its because every class can now get a cash shop uber weapon and not just them (nix's).
    Maybe people having lunar gear will fix the inbalance that one class had with a $ item and a bugged skill.

Note: I do not think its a good idea to have the endgame weapons in the pack and buyable from the cashshop, but I also think that nix's and herc shouldnt be in the cash shop either
  • Akikoa - Dreamweaver
    Akikoa - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I got a kick out of this. b:thanks
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    Mantas - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hmm...this poll not locked yet? wow b:cute
    b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:cuteb:victoryb:thanks
    No, i just LOVE these smiles
    and...
    yes, my english sucks but if u able to answer to my post than u understood what i wanted to say b:victory
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hmmm wonder if its because every class can now get a cash shop uber weapon and not just them (nix's).
    Maybe people having lunar gear will fix the inbalance that one class had with a $ item and a bugged skill.

I do find it incredibly funny that a ton of people were QQ'ing for just this very thing, the ability to buy uber weapons because of the bugged skill. Well, here it is, and now there's a ton of QQ'ing to take it away. Just proves the old saying "You can't please all the people all the time."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    not QQing just tell what i thought. so everytime i talk whats in my mind = QQ-ing?
    so i cant and i must silent all the time?
    I'm a cleric.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    not QQing just tell what i thought.
    so i cant and i must silent all the time?

No, there's a huge difference between voicing a rational and valid complaint and just simply QQing. Check out the "main" thread for all the QQing. A year ago we had an uproar over the original cash shop prices, the QQers were ignored and those, like me, that rationally put up an argument and solutions to the problem were actually listened to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i dont care they will listen or no, as long as i talk what i feel, im good.
    I'm a cleric.
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You can usually find definitions for english words by visiting google.com and searching for them. On the upper-left-hand corner of the page will be a definition link that defines the word. For "pouting" you might also find pages like this: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pouting

I think you have falsely assumed that the lucky people benefiting from this event did not also work really hard to get their stuffs. But also, if you know people that worked really hard to get their stuffs they probably also benefited from other events which would not be fair for new people.

So, when I think about it... I think it was really fair for them.

Ok, now i know the meaning of "pouting" lol =^.^=

Besides that, i dont see whats fair when newbies get high lvl equips and other stuffs that senior players had to work really hard to get. Ok, i know its a game, but how would you feel if you were in the last year of school and work really hard to get high grades(doing your homeworks, exams and all) and that the new students could get those grades easily only by paying and with luck.(Im not sure that someone will understand that comparison so i may have to rewrite it =>.<=) Anyway, my point is only that its normal that older players and higher lvled get more stuffs. If you want those, lvl up and work for it, thats what im doing.

And last thing, everytime i played a game with cheat codes or easy way to get hard stuffs, that game got REALLY boring without any goal to achieve.
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    WhereThisIsGoing.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol alexeno, do you actually write posts or just paste in an ironic/funny pic of your choice?
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol alexeno, do you actually write posts or just paste in an ironic/funny pic of your choice?

usually i actually contribute (and debate/argue alot too)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    usually i actually contribute (and debate/argue alot too)

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:scorn

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

b:shutup.....i think

EDIT: alex your spam got my poll closed >:O
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Ivalicia - Heavens Tear
    Ivalicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm staying. I once played a P2P game (removed) where the devs and GMs don't even talk let alone recognize your insignificant being. But then, after I spent nearly 4 years, the items on that game got to be about 40 billion (coin) per something like...an earring and money from quests on that game was a fraction of what PW gives us. There were no daily quests nor were there any rewarding quest. Imagine being a level 70 here and getting maybe 300 xp for a quest that involves killing (literally) 1,000 mobs. Guess it winds up happening to every game.

Sad to see you guys leave but in a way, it's a game and like real life, some people have money and success, some strive for success, and others just quit.

Farewell to anyone whose company I may have enjoyed and hopefully, you find another form of fun somewhere...just not the basement! b:chuckleb:bye
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:shutup.....i think

EDIT: alex your spam got my poll closed >:O

nvm =.=;

lol..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    zzz everyone QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
    i just quit today (1 hour ago) and i'm not QQ-ing it was a nice game, its over now let's move on b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
This discussion has been closed.