Muh Mikey eat anythin! <3

OMG NINS Muh to you 2 LMAO <3
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thats why we came with the idea to add a double exp weekend, and if that doesnt suit u, ur probably the exploiter crying to lose his money

LMAO you can check my account - I didn t buy or sell those bugged items. XD I don t really care bout coins - I can chrge my zen and sell gold for coins any time I want. But the time I m spent trying to lvl - you can t return it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordjerel
    lordjerel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    omg, is this why some people are voting for no rollback?? please understand, you will NOT be starting any characters over from scratch- a rollback would almost certainly be to just before last night's maintenance.

btw, if you somehow leveled your cleric from 1 to 75 in 12 hours, then my apologies and hats off to you =P
    No LOL just turn level 75 last night and it takes awhile to level . Anyways as long as I don't lose levels then I don't care.

Also I did not know there was bug after inspection so if there was a bug then yeah rollback the update.
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol, would u happen to be one of the people that exploited the bug and rather have a rollback than be baneed? but honestly i dont think it would be right to ban people for selling cash shop items to npc. cuz if i saw that they sold for 3 mil i wouldve done the same thing. it was a mistake on someones part that shouldve been prevented. I still think a rollback's unnecassary. if so rollback and put all characters to their rightful experience levels

If I was one of the people who abused the glich, why would I want both the rollback and a ban? I am annoyed that I am losing something that I worked hard and got really lucky to get. But I would rather lose that then deal with a screwed up economy because a few people abused a glich.

ROLLBACK AND BAN ABUSERS!
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Fix the exploit and roll back to just after maintenance. I stand to lose beating the cube and 1 mil estacy card, but we can all get back to playing again.

Coming from a LEVEL 92 BARB..You all see even at his/her level they are willing to lose stuff for a rollback so we can get back to making up wut we 'technically lost'

Thanks IceTank, No sarcasim intended.
  • Shiory - Sanctuary
    Shiory - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are we starting an Auction House now, or, are we trying to deal with an issue that is going to mess a pleasuring game up for everyone. FFS...get with the real topic at hand and worry about the resell of your items later.

Do you want one more complaining about all that?
    I believe all was said already. Now is up to gm's.

Plus, there is plenty of black space for me to write. I'm not bothering no one -.-
    And I want to sell taht weapon again ^^
  • FunkyMagic - Sanctuary
    FunkyMagic - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I really dont understand how there can be 33% of people who dont want roll back .... wow ...
    So many people have profited of this bug ??
    lame.
  • Gaelis - Sanctuary
    Gaelis - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I JUST WANT TO PLAY....Do whatever it takes....

I wont stop playing regardless of rollback or no.
  • Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear
    Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LMAO you can check my account - I didn t buy or sell those bugged items. XD I don t really care bout coins - I can chrge my zen and sell gold for coins any time I want. But the time I m spent trying to lvl - you can t return it

i agree with that lol, i just run hh for my coins but the time leveling gets annoying 70+ roll back is an option but hopefully if it doesn happen they give us something in return. but really keeping servers down is just making it longer that we cant grind n stuff
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thats why we came with the idea to add a double exp weekend, and if that doesnt suit u, ur probably the exploiter crying to lose his money

And if ytou read carefully - I said I m not against the rollback, just don t say for everyone that we don t care about the lost time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ur lame.
    hope u get banned for being funny

Haha! your just jealous cause he thought of the idea first.... hehe.. J/K b:chuckle b:cute b:victory
  • streaker
    streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I understand where your coming from, but think of it this way, if your/my/our government screwed up, and made a huge advantage available for some people, but not all, would we have a roll back in the real world? I would love to see that... lol... We would just have to deal with it, the world moves on. I say it was an advantage to some, because there are many players that don't have access to gold, either it be no credit card, or too poor due to repair bills, everything plays itself out in the end.

...And that other persons post is invalid, they are just pissy because they lost their weapon.
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009

well me, i do care about money right now.. i had 16mil and was just trying to get my last 4mil for herc.. but now i spent 2mil on wcs since i thought there would be a rollback(were humen)
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    streaker wrote: »
    I understand where your coming from, but think of it this way, if your/my/our government screwed up, and made a huge advantage available for some people, but not all, would we have a roll back in the real world? I would love to see that... lol... We would just have to deal with it, the world moves on. I say it was an advantage to some, because there are many players that don't have access to gold, either it be no credit card, or too poor due to repair bills, everything plays itself out in the end.

you cant rollback in real world lol...because you cant go back in time..but on a game its easy....
  • FunkyMagic - Sanctuary
    FunkyMagic - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thats what the beauty with Games, its all computer, no RL
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    im wachting the forums on any news of the servers gon be coming back up XD i want to get in the game already
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • deathmarine
    deathmarine Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    don't think so. I'm guessing that some who voted now simply don't wanna loose what they have now compared to what they had before maintenance. And after all even if you exploited some would vote for a roll back since it's better for the economy. Know that everyone who voted no is exploiters. some like me just wanna keep the equipment we made even if that means a crashed economy that I don't care about since it will be in balance before I reach 60 +
  • Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear
    Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    not anyones fault u spammed wc :P i myself do it regardless of roll back occasionally xD
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I really dont understand how there can be 33% of people who dont want roll back .... wow ...
    lame.
    No Just people not wanting to loose their work.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    my id: ROLLBACKNOW
    pass: AddaFreeExpWeek(end)toob:sad
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lame.

I didnt exploit and i dont want a rollback. i could care less if billy bob made 500 million coins, why should i have to spend an extra 10 hours grinding. good for him, who cares. its not gonna change the game or ruin the economy
  • Mastrmustard - Sanctuary
    Mastrmustard - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    OMFG you guys cant roll back the game in the last 2 hrs I lvled up from lvl 12 - lvl 105 Its so important to me!! (guess what you can regrind not like too much will change, o and if you sold your items.. or got some really dear to you, you can do it again)

BTW I voted for no rollback. Lets make PWI economy like the US and see what fixes first rofl.
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So much QQ on carebear servers b:cry
  • ofrosto
    ofrosto Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    streaker wrote: »
    QUOTE]

Ahh yes isnt that why the U.S. is in a recession b:chuckle
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    MichaelBhB - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    my id: ROLLBACKNOW
    pass: AddaFreeExpWeek(end)toob:sad

Time to spam the ultimate solution Yasuni! >>
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • serpentstrike
    serpentstrike Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lame.

no not all who have voted no are exploiters, if you read ALL the posts in this thread you will see and understand why some of us dont want the rollback, not everyone is/was affected by this exploit. i dont buy gold from AH have bought zen only once. i WORK/farm for all my $$. i manufacture most of my own gear tryin for 3*** items (which ive nvr made one yet) just bought 3 items in AH 1 hour before server shut down for nice prices and will lose these items. exp i could care less about its ez to lvl, i lvl slow cause i farm so much to afford the best i can equipt about every 5-10 lvls cause im mostly a solo player so have to stay alive =). i know the rollback is inevatable but i still voted "no". so dont assume all who vote no are the abusers
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I didnt exploit and i dont want a rollback. i could care less if billy bob made 500 million coins, why should i have to spend an extra 10 hours grinding. good for him, who cares. its not gonna change the game or ruin the economy

actually, billy bob DOES change the whole economy. you can buy like all in game items with that.
  • WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No Just people not wanting to loose their work.

And that can easily be made up. If its such a big deal, then dont play for the next few days until they do the roll back.
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009

DUDE ur level 66 it dont matterrrr it seriously dont take that long and 500 mill coins would do alot of good for different factions thats lyk passing out tickets for better gear and TWs and i really dont want to see a many ccolored map and more faction drama
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • streaker
    streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My last post on this thread, I got things I need to get done. :(

"Just because you could, dosn't mean you should."

And again, I've still got my little 150k coins, and didn't take part in this exploit in any way possible. So I don't wanna hear "O u dun want rollbackz cux u took advantage of teh exploit u n00bz!"

and ofrosto, I said your/my/our government, meaning, if your from England, then their form of government, if your in Mexico, same thing, your form of government, and mine is no better, so I added my, and us if there was an American reader, none of them are perfect, and never will be.
This discussion has been closed.