Roll back poll.

Options

Comments

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh, for gawd's sake. just roll the servers back already so we can get back to playing.

Some compensation for those of us that didn't "cheat would be nice and greatly appreciated, but wtf-ever...

And for a new player to complain about losing the time they had put in...

when the servers come back up, i could start a new toon and do my fb19 in less than 10 hours. When i first started playing, i reached level 25 in about 14 hours of gameplay. Wait til the required experience for your next level is over one million before you start complaining about losing a few hours of gameplay time... I personally am at 1.15 million exp to level and i stand to lose 25% of that that which i gained today before shut-down...

in other words... b:shutup until you have a legitimate gripe about it

yes for rollback. and SOON!!!!
    Yet another game with elitist. Who think new players shouldn't have a say. Or be able to complain. Get off it they have just as much right to gripe as you do.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • nexxous
    nexxous Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ALL GM's PLEASE READ THESE COMMENTS. THE SOONER YOU ROLLBACK THE BETTER CAUSE PEOPLE ARE QUITING AS WE SPEAK

People are quitting over this? Seriously? I'm sure gonna miss 'em all...b:chuckle
  • Life_goddess - Heavens Tear
    Life_goddess - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    idc about the ppl who did i dont know what..i just dont want to lvl downb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    need a buffy? a revival? or just a little heal? life is hereb:cute
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ROLL BACK IS NOT STARTING YOUR CHARACTER FROM SCRATCH, IT WILL BE UP TILL LAST NIGHTS MAINTENCE..You'll log in and have EVERYTHING BEFORE THAT MAINTENCE..Youll lose NO MONEY ON ZHEN.. Its a no lose omg forgot for those of you that played 15 hrs straight it matters...I think double xp for a week will be good
  • Zachari - Lost City
    Zachari - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Easy for no lifes....
  • xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ALL GM's PLEASE READ THESE COMMENTS. THE SOONER YOU ROLLBACK THE BETTER CAUSE PEOPLE ARE QUITING AS WE SPEAK

ROFL...for everyone that quits, 2 more will take their place. Further more, everyone that quits will be back within a week. Stop the nonsense.
  • Shiory - Sanctuary
    Shiory - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Whoever bought my TT60 magic weapon for 650k Buy Now..
    buy it again after Rollback ok?

^^
  • deathmarine
    deathmarine Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    a I wanna play. And I think I'm not alone on that. Btw to you who are about to divorce. why marry if you don't like her b:shocked
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    12 hours? OMGWTFBBQ LVL ME PLOX >>

One of my in game friends rerolled veno and is now level 73 or so... in only 1 or 2 weeks I think. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dieseasily wrote: »
    As much I would hate a roll back because I just made a REALLY powerful weapon, +75 magic attack, +120 Evasion, 3 * stats, 2 sockets... I love the damn thing and I will not get it again when I try again. But I would rather lose that then have to compete with the excess billions of cash a few others made through this stupid bug. I do want those who abused the bug to be banned for life though.

lol, would u happen to be one of the people that exploited the bug and rather have a rollback than be baneed? but honestly i dont think it would be right to ban people for selling cash shop items to npc. cuz if i saw that they sold for 3 mil i wouldve done the same thing. it was a mistake on someones part that shouldve been prevented. I still think a rollback's unnecassary. if so rollback and put all characters to their rightful experience levels
  • ReYVynN - Heavens Tear
    ReYVynN - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    PWE Devs are working to fix the issues from last night's patch.

No ETA yet on when the servers will be back up.

We like to be in the game too b:victory

Please keep assumptions and rumors as just that, do not take those as truths.

Please look for official posts from Admins here on the forums in regards to the emergency server maintenance.

SOLUTION: rollback the game to rite before server maintenance. let the world continue as it was until the developers can get the bugs fixed.

That way, people can get back to playing, and when the problems are resolved, do a new update.

Sounds like the best solution for now to me...
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Rollback +
    1 week 1.5x EXP pacifier

/Signed.

AGREED. best solution. everybody keep quoting this please..
    this is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION!
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    MichaelBhB - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol this is so lame I just wanna play ><
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yeh man wtf? what are the gms on about?
    Rollback would save alot of time for them, as well as it would keep more players in this game and also makes us happy.. who cares about those 6 hours of grinding/leveling --> get over it.
    maybe a double exp to compensate would be nice.. like all weekend/week.
    i feel kinda annoyed by this since i cant do anything about this.. even though the big majority(65%) (probably the percentage that hasnt exploited anything) votes for rollback.. since thats the really only good solution. if ur not gonna rollback please give me 5mil to refund my world chats, oh and also 250mil since ur not gonna trace the people who sent money to another account or friend or whatsoever.
    Why should they refund world chat. Your are the ones that waisted them spamming thinking there was going to be a rollback. Even tho the GMs never said anything about the being one.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • _Mercy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Mercy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ryu278 wrote: »
    a quick question: is this poll held by GMs?

Hahahaha..I bet it is!b:laugh
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    AGREED. best solution. everybody keep quoting this please..
    this is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION!

the ultimate solution? well it is a damn good idea lol >>

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    SOLUTION: rollback the game to rite before server maintenance. let the world continue as it was until the developers can get the bugs fixed.

That way, people can get back to playing, and when the problems are resolved, do a new update.

Sounds like the best solution for now to me...

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the ultimate solution? well it is a damn good idea lol >>

srry i ment ultimate idea.. not good in englishb:laugh
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yeh man wtf? what are the gms on about?
    Rollback would save alot of time for them, as well as it would keep more players in this game and also makes us happy.. who cares about those 6 hours of grinding/leveling --> get over it.

I m not against the rollback, but gosh..... If you really can spend tonns of hours in game don t think plse that everybody are like that... I DO care about the wasted time for example ^ ^...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    nexxous wrote: »
    People are quitting over this? Seriously? I'm sure gonna miss 'em all...b:chuckle

LOL if they quit look at the brite side less lagg in west arch
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    srry i ment ultimate idea.. not good in englishb:laugh

haha i wasn't picking at your english just questioning whether it really is the ultimate solution :D ^^ lol

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Whoever bought my TT60 magic weapon for 650k Buy Now..
    buy it again after Rollback ok?

^^

Are we starting an Auction House now, or, are we trying to deal with an issue that is going to mess a pleasuring game up for everyone. FFS...get with the real topic at hand and worry about the resell of your items later.
  • Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear
    Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ye i kinda agree, leveling is boring enoughb ut having to do it for another x amount of hours...
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Muh Mikey eat anythin! <3
    b:dirty
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I m not against the rollback, but gosh..... If you really can spend tonns of hours in game don t think plse that everybody are like that... I DO care about the wasted time for example ^ ^...

thats why we came with the idea to add a double exp weekend, and if that doesnt suit u, ur probably the exploiter crying to lose his money
  • _Judo_ - Sanctuary
    _Judo_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey for all you guys quitting can i have your accounts? im kinda low on money. Plzz i mean why just quit and leave your stuff on there. give me them and ill put them to use =D
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL if they quit look at the brite side less lagg in west arch

RIGHT SO DAMN TRUE lol
    gratz on finding the positive lmao

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    RIGHT SO DAMN TRUE lol
    gratz on finding the positive lmao

Only if you share with me!
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey for all you guys quitting can i have your accounts? im kinda low on money. Plzz i mean why just quit and leave your stuff on there. give me them and ill put them to use =D

ur lame.
    hope u get banned for being funny
  • IceTank - Heavens Tear
    IceTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Fix the exploit and roll back to just after maintenance. I stand to lose beating the cube and 1 mil estacy card, but we can all get back to playing again.
This discussion has been closed.