Roll back poll.

Comments

• lordjerel
    lordjerel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A rollback maybe a good idea but at the same time I don't want to lose all the hard work I put in My cleric that just hit 75. It takes a long time to get there and would hate to have to start over from scratch, so I say rollback the update and not any further.
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    MichaelBhB - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yeah roll back already and implent a double exp weekend..
    im bored -_- make it quick ffs

Thats a damn good idea! ><
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • hpmorg
    hpmorg Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    why would 80% of peop leave w/o rollback?
    If things went my way... they would just go back and delete the exploited gold... but doubt that gonna happen
    xarfox wrote: »
    Actually these can be traced.

yes it can be but are you going to put in the thousands of man hours needed to do this ? and trace all the shops and al lthe auctons ? that would be amazing but too much work just roll back im sure you did a update before the patch
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No need roll back on lost city to be honest. I think each server individually needs to be considered whether there should be a roll back or not.
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • YzarC - Sanctuary
    YzarC - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A rollback is necessary.

There are players who in a matter of minutes amassed 100-200 million coins. In real world dollars this is around $10K. If you are unwilling to dump $10k into the game how do you expect to compete with these players? They will outbid you in the AH and buy everything in cat shops.

Imagine TW bids of 100m locking out guilds from bidding.

And if you have only been playing for a few days... guess what? You've hardly made any investment in the game yet. Try saying that again at lev 80+

QFT ... this all explains it ... a Rollback is needed ... b:angry
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ho no ... its not a reason to rollback

LAWL, of all of ur posts i can conclude that ur one of the exploiters.
    hope u get banned b:angry
  • perplexity
    perplexity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yep, roll back is necessary.
  • l1ghtn1ng36
    l1ghtn1ng36 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ROLLBACK CAUSE I SPENT 240K on teles to "talk" in world chat heheb:chuckle
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    man i really dont know why the gms dont see that rollback is the ONLY SOLUTION
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    one of the exploiters bad bad!!! lol

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • jjc420
    jjc420 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    boils down to this... roll back means if you were lvl 59 yesterday and this morning you hit lvl 60 after the roll back you will be lvl 59 again. if you bought something in auction it wont be there. if you sold something you will still have it. so yes you may have to do a little work again.. i ground out 3 quests killing over 100 mobs last night... ill do it again when server is back if need be.

imo... if you are strongly for the rollback you want fair game and are honest.
    if you are strongly against it possibly you made profit from this exploit?

nothing the rollback resets cant be done again. so whats the big deal? the only ? i can come up with as to what happens with roll back is if you bought and used gold in the time frame of the rollback but i highly doubt that you spending cash the gms are gonna let you go without your gold. they have records of all that so if you bought gold in the middle of rollback hrs it gets credited when the servers come back up.

anyway if you couldnt tell i am for the roll back... if i wanted to play in a f*cked up economy i wouldnt play pw id go run around in real life.... im from the U.S. btw
  • Venton - Lost City
    Venton - Lost City Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Waste of money b:laugh
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    PWE Devs are working to fix the issues from last night's patch.

No ETA yet on when the servers will be back up.

We like to be in the game too b:victory

Please keep assumptions and rumors as just that, do not take those as truths.

Please look for official posts from Admins here on the forums in regards to the emergency server maintenance.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009

yeah i spent like 2mil lol
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you can see that more people are wanting the Roll back instead of keeping it as is. why cant we just do the Roll back today instead of waiting the 3 days for vote to end.

that is a long time for a vote lol so yea i agreee lets just do the rollback im gona loose xp but idc its not the end of the world anyways some people just need to get over there losses and just go on playing n i so want to get back into pw and pk moreb:dirty
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • l1ghtn1ng36
    edited February 2009
    Rollback Is The Word Come On Rollback We Love You
  • FunkyMagic - Sanctuary
    FunkyMagic - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rollback in Sanctuary need to be done or im gonna be total pissed off.
    Some made over billions in 1 hour.
    What about those that pay with real cash ??
    Their money wont worth nethign anymore ?
    Bah.
    Im the 1 of who is leaving if they dont rollback.
    (I dont pay real cash, just support)
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    man i really dont know why the gms dont see that rollback is the ONLY SOLUTION

Cuz dey's b makin' mad doe off yallz yo!
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    As much I would hate a roll back because I just made a REALLY powerful weapon, +75 magic attack, +120 Evasion, 3 * stats, 2 sockets... I love the damn thing and I will not get it again when I try again. But I would rather lose that then have to compete with the excess billions of cash a few others made through this stupid bug. I do want those who abused the bug to be banned for life though.
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wat is gode??
    quoted for truth.

Log everyone who does not want a rollback, ban them for abusing this problem and being greedy, rollback the servers. All is fixed.
    this behavior is disgusting and completely unjustified

i think most ppl who don't want a roll back r just lower lvl players, they just started the game and don't deal w/ gold at all, they haven't bought anything from the auction house and probably wont for another 20 or so levels, so all they care about at the moment is the play time they've lost. personally im at the lvl 40's just doing quests and selling to the npc stores, so this gold business is like a separate world for me. can u blame them? its no reason to flame the kids who voted no roll back, **** why is this poll not anonymous? in that case why add a poll at all? just have a support list and be done with it.
  • Renara - Heavens Tear
    Renara - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rollback 10 hours server uptime or suffer a wrecked in-game economy. That's what I call a no-brainer.
    "Sorry, we don't need a barbarian. We have a frog."
  • katiemorgan
    katiemorgan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lordjerel wrote: »
    A rollback maybe a good idea but at the same time I don't want to lose all the hard work I put in My cleric that just hit 75. It takes a long time to get there and would hate to have to start over from scratch, so I say rollback the update and not any further.

omg, is this why some people are voting for no rollback?? please understand, you will NOT be starting any characters over from scratch- a rollback would almost certainly be to just before last night's maintenance.

btw, if you somehow leveled your cleric from 1 to 75 in 12 hours, then my apologies and hats off to you =P
  • l1ghtn1ng36
    edited February 2009
    ALL GM's PLEASE READ THESE COMMENTS. THE SOONER YOU ROLLBACK THE BETTER CAUSE PEOPLE ARE QUITING AS WE SPEAK
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rollback +
    1 week 1.5x EXP pacifier

/Signed.
    Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    omg, is this why some people are voting for no rollback?? please understand, you will NOT be starting any characters over from scratch- a rollback would almost certainly be to just before last night's maintenance.

btw, if you somehow leveled your cleric from 1 to 75 in 12 hours, then my apologies and hats off to you =P

12 hours? OMGWTFBBQ LVL ME PLOX >>

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • Sinisters - Heavens Tear
    Sinisters - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Agreed, Roll back.... Will suck grinding again to get the XP back, but in the long run it will be better off for everyone.
  • WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    cetzlaus wrote: »
    lol my only concern is its gonna roll back my divorce and everything i sold to afford the divorce -.- i have to be stuck with her longer...

Nice ice breaker threw all this, sorry you are stuck with them longer though.
  • Zachari - Lost City
    Zachari - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    PWE Devs are working to fix the issues from last night's patch.

Yes, In witch way?
  • YzarC - Sanctuary
    YzarC - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No Rollback = ****ed up Community

Exp and LvL is easy to gain ... thats all ...
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    yeh man wtf? what are the gms on about?
    Rollback would save alot of time for them, as well as it would keep more players in this game and also makes us happy.. who cares about those 6 hours of grinding/leveling --> get over it.
    maybe a double exp to compensate would be nice.. like all weekend/week.
    i feel kinda annoyed by this since i cant do anything about this.. even though the big majority(65%) (probably the percentage that hasnt exploited anything) votes for rollback.. since thats the really only good solution. if ur not gonna rollback please give me 5mil to refund my world chats, oh and also 250mil since ur not gonna trace the people who sent money to another account or friend or whatsoever.
This discussion has been closed.