Roll back poll.

Comments

• DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOOK AT HOW MANY VOTED YES..HURRY UP....CLEARLY A WIN FOR YES..IDC IF XARFOX VOTED NO..HE DONT PLAY INGAME LIKE US..HE JUST GETS A PAY CHEQUE EVERY 1-2WEEKS

Not to be rude to Xarfox but your vote shouldnt count unless you play in game 1-90+ With us,And if there is no Roll back then clearly its cuz Xarfox voted no to hint us there would be NO rollback..ty for wasting our time n the unfairness IF NO ROLLBACK

Im furious cuz id like to get some XP back and such, which is fine i dont mind losing xp n items..but take long enuff?
  • Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear
    Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So much QQ on carebear servers b:cry

lol every1 QQ's on this server...im got to the point where it just because funny how sad every1 is.
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    actually, billy bob DOES change the whole economy. you can buy like all in game items with that.

and actually like i sadi 10 times no ones gonna buy all the items just to hold onto the them and no ones gonna sell items no one will buy. if it were that easy, every guild leader that owns territories would already be doing it. billy bob CANT compete with a whole server that drops, creates and buy new cash shop items daily
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    actually, billy bob DOES change the whole economy. you can buy like all in game items with that.

you cant - there is a limit to the items you can have in your inventory or bank b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ofrosto wrote: »
    Ahh yes isnt that why the U.S. is in a recession b:chuckle

We are not in a recession, we are in an economic decline.... Or what ever title the government wants to give it so they can avoid saying our economy is in the crapper.
    b:chuckle
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
    edited February 2009
    LOOK AT HOW MANY VOTED YES..HURRY UP....CLEARLY A WIN FOR YES..IDC IF XARFOX VOTED NO..HE DONT PLAY INGAME LIKE US..HE JUST GETS A PAY CHEQUE EVERY 1-2WEEKS

Not to be rude to Xarfox but your vote shouldnt count unless you play in game 1-90+ With us,And if there is no Roll back then clearly its cuz Xarfox voted no to hint us there would be NO rollback..ty for wasting our time n the unfairness IF NO ROLLBACK

Im furious cuz id like to get some XP back and such, which is fine i dont mind losing xp n items..but take long enuff?

if you looked darthpanda also voted no
  • AppleBunny - Sanctuary
    AppleBunny - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    BTW I voted for no rollback. Lets make PWI economy like the US and see what fixes first rofl.

I less than three your comment xD
    edited February 2009
    lol every1 QQ's on this server...im got to the point where it just because funny how sad every1 is.

Keep dressing your char like Hong and sucking up to RoC in WC, im sure one day youll be just like Hong dw dude
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    and actually like i sadi 10 times no ones gonna buy all the items just to hold onto the them and no ones gonna sell items no one will buy. if it were that easy, every guild leader that owns territories would already be doing it. billy bob CANT compete with a whole server that drops, creates and buy new cash shop items daily

in Heavens Tear only a few guild leaders chash shop for faction money we all work hard for what we get thats why O.o
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009

u dont know 500mil is 5000usd? is it fair to take 5000usd if it doesnt belong to u? no, there are people who worked very hard for even that 10mil, which wouldnt be worth anything in this case.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    BTW I voted for no rollback. Lets make PWI economy like the US and see what fixes first rofl.

LOL, brilliant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mercy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Mercy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Just hurry up already...I'm having withdrawalsb:chuckle
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    MichaelBhB - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I less than three your comment xD

whats this quote from again I freaking remember it from somewhere but its hella funny ><
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
    edited February 2009
    in Heavens Tear only a few guild leaders chash shop for faction money we all work hard for what we get thats why O.o

lol jammmy its mainly triad that cash shops purely a credit card guild
    edited February 2009
    if you looked darthpanda also voted no

Which means NO ROLL BACK, Give up now everyone.. GMs voted No means No..I bet 200k No roll back..Gaurenteed..They just wasting our time now..GJ on wasting money before u shut servers down for this stuff to..I will no longer purchase zhen.
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Keep dressing your char like Hong and sucking up to RoC in WC, im sure one day youll be just like Hong dw dude

RoC is my faction and a awsome one it is Cet has a right to try to be lyk Hong dun diss him for it :P
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    lol jammmy its mainly triad that cash shops purely a credit card guild

i kno right bro
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I didnt do any thing accept for purchase items from the Boutique ("1") and started my Crazy Stone! I do have one issue though and that is the Postbox trade for clothes! I traded not knowing and stupid me didn't pay attention so I lost my Duke Rose Blouse b:cry! It's ok though I will be happy as long as they fix every thing!!b:victory

For those of them who have Exploited should be banned! I pay a lot of real cash to help keep the game free for others and to enhance my game play! I will be very disappointed if these players are not punnished for this! Honesty should have been tought to them by their parents, so there for what does that tell you!?b:angry

Thanks PWI for giving all of us in PWI the chance to play and voice our opinions! Oh, and the Rollback pollb:victory! AWESOME! I vote ROLLBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    if triad would disappear from the game somehow, PWI couldnt get the server up anymore. its PWI's biggest donator.. i think it was 95% of all the money they make from HT server.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I read somwhere they gm's can track all the cash from exploits they are also able monitor who bought wat and when.

So instead of a roll back they might just be setting things straight maybe thats wat there working on now.

lets just wait til servers are up and see wat happens
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
    edited February 2009
    Xarfox posted on another thread basically saying THERE WILL BE NO ROLL BACK 'TODAY'....Honestly server better be up n rolled back soon..No one wants to play ethersaga..its a 4 yr old version of PW with horrid animations n boringness filled..carebear to the max.
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    u dont know 500mil is 5000usd? is it fair to take 5000usd if it doesnt belong to u? no, there are people who worked very hard for even that 10mil, which wouldnt be worth anything in this case.

who said its fair. all im saying is its not gonna hurt any of us. they give out $5000 a week to 3 or 4 people. which yeah is mostly spent on tw but who cares. u cant be hurt by one person with all that money. he cant compete with a whole server. only an idiot qwould try what u guys think is gonna happen cuz in the end he'll be stuck with everything and then maybe even be forced to sell things CHEAPER
    edited February 2009

i never wanna be hong, dont got problem with him but ewww.. as for dressing ex wife gave me those shorts so was wearing them while i was married rofl
  • ofrosto
    ofrosto Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009

They dont need to buy all items, just the most expensive so they can easily corner and manipulate certain markets.. again I've seen this happen before and know the long term repercussions although they might not be visible right now.
  • Necrona - Sanctuary
    Necrona - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yea dont we wish it was as simple as that. I bet there are like 500+ Billy Bobs out there and they just dont shout "Omg I made 400m Effin $$$". So 500 X (Consider an average noob Lv 60 billy bob made just 150m from selling 30 Gold ) = Say around 75,000 Millions !
    Wait, 75,000 Millions isnt much right ? .... Sure thing. (Note : All that considering a billy bob made just 150m and not like 400m, well who knows ? =x )

No Sever Reverting Back >> PPl who abused the bug own all you other guys for a whole year or two.

But oh well, ALL THIS wouldnt make even the slightest diference to me coz guess what ? I QUIT ! Goodbye PW ! Looking for another game with ACTIVE GMs
  • Shiory - Sanctuary
    Shiory - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There wont be a clean server ready for us today already, I think.
    I hope go to sleep and when I wake up, everything is ready ^.^
  • hackepacke
    hackepacke Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, Roll back like 15 hours would be okey, but not more. I dont think they will be able to see all the ppl that have payed in real cash for like 1-15 weeks ago, So yes for 15 hours, no for weeks.

Cheers
    edited February 2009
    i never wanna be hong, dont got problem with him but ewww.. as for dressing ex wife gave me those shorts so was wearing them while i was married rofl

I bet she was tryna turn you into a Hong zombie dude, sell the shorts man..Shes tryna flip you dude..RUN
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    the only way it would work (buying everything and resell) is if someone did it quickly to make a quick buck. it wouldnt work in the long run and u'd lose alot of money instead
    edited February 2009
    I bet she was tryna turn you into a Hong zombie dude, sell the shorts man..Shes tryna flip you dude..RUN

lmfao m8 only reason i voted no to roll back is cause i just got divorced 2day...dont wanna have that damn name over my head anymore
This discussion has been closed.