Roll back poll.

Comments

• WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    its funny how u guys think one person can do all these things. yeah one person can **** up the economy but he wont profit from it cuz no one will buy. like i said dont u think guild leaders would already be doing it. its a scheme ppl use to make a quick bucj and thats all its good for. long term it doesnt work. prices will go back to normal. he cant buy everything thats dropped everyday and even if he could he'd be an idiot stuck with a ton of stuff that he'd have to sell for maybe even cheaper than he paid eventually

Its alot of people! Not just one. If it was just one, it would not have happened in every server on the game.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wah nvm hahah do what u want this the biggest cry game ever jeez lol let him fix it in a other wway ... whyyyyyyyyy a setback??? whyy cant there be an other option?? i mean umm hello o.0 it makes no sense at alllll i dont get it lol
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The thing is - it s not 1 person, it s several

still doesnt matter
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Aye its going to be hell for us non-cash shop users..

The poeple we buy gold wont be hurt that much but alot of us will and its in all our intrests to avoid this ecenomy crash wats gold gone do u if the server is empty hmm??

Cuz i will not spend days in HH just to afford a charm b:angry
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If they really feel the need to do a rollback, which there is no need, they should do one with no experience loss. which isnt impossible just more work. But honestly there isnt a need for one cuz, like i said, no ones gonna continue to buy out ah and just hold onto the items and no ones gonna sell items in ah that no one will buy. rollback is completely unecassary.

Are you freekin so bad in math????
    No-rollback = **** game for months.
    And to make you understand, if you can "which i doubt":
    -some one made 10000000000000000XXXcoins >> thats like me grinding 24/7 for 1 year.
    -he buys all good mold/items, as you know they drop rare, so he can keep up the price for months or more.
    -no ppl wont sell gold for 100k any more cause they want to afford the new item price.
    -and any other reason you N00b

Yes-Rollback + quick patch to fix this:
    -15h lost???? So what, this is a game, replay those hours *not like you arnt playing for weeks*
    -ppl who play this game cause it rocks will stay *good thing for PWi*
    -you wont loose anything *except 15h or less*
    -only ppl who made this happen will lose!!!!!!

*Didnt bother to read after page 11 of this **** ROLLBACK IS THE BEST OPTION*

@GMs-if you really care about your fair and honest players, you will Rollback or anything in that line of action.
    If not LMAO and to words "we care about what you think"
    b:dirty
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    meth most people dont relise that money gets spent...via repairs pots angels for the pvpers charms everything will always go back to normal over time, and on that note hes lv 70 buys hh 70 gear and does +5...so at 90 he has to resell it and he aint getting near as what he payed because no1 will buy something that good, on that bad of a thing.

exsactly cet
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I vote for Rollback, but It's sad to those who got -6% channeling + 5 vit accessory b:chuckle
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    meth most people dont relise that money gets spent...via repairs pots angels for the pvpers charms everything will always go back to normal over time, and on that note hes lv 70 buys hh 70 gear and does +5...so at 90 he has to resell it and he aint getting near as what he payed because no1 will buy something that good, on that bad of a thing.

finally someone that knows what theyre talking about
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    Heleina - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If they rollback I'll be like... like that time my brother reset my minesweeper highscores >_<

Seriously!

I had that happen to me! Man I felt bad for a second then played Minesweeper again.
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Obama save our economy!!!!

LOL martin its perfectworld not out contry
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • cyricd
    cyricd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I voted yes, just because I want the servers back online A.S.A.P.b:laugh I can redo a few hours/days work. I'm mostly still in n00bsville any way. Just want back in.b:cry
  • Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear
    Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    finally someone that knows what theyre talking about

well unlike most people on this server i was here cause of the person i started game with, if it wasnt for them id be in lost city lol prolly why im one of the few non qqing carebears
  • elmii
    elmii Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I m not a person who knows about programming and stuff, but have you guys ever thought that there can be another solution to this other than a rollback? if there isn t one then ofcourse - yes for the rollback, and could some people plese stop spamming their opinion
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    FULL TT70 Heavy gear if bought is 6-9m..Then to fully SLOT and shard its around 10m++ Using average or beatiful..Then around lvl 77-79 MOLDED comes..Ect ect so the process of refining n buying stuff from 70-80 about 50m Not much out of some guys 200m++

ROLLBACK 17HRS
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    FULL TT70 Heavy gear if bought is 6-9m..Then to fully SLOT and shard its around 10m++ Using average or beatiful..Then around lvl 77-79 MOLDED comes..Ect ect so the process of refining n buying stuff from 70-80 about 50m Not much out of some guys 200m++

ROLLBACK 17HRS

then he goes to las vegas (the cube) cuz he has all that money and loses it all in a week
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Expect to see poeple with +12 and G10 stones this week if rolleback dusnt happen...items that will OP a class no rollback will kill the server in many ways b:surrender

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
    edited February 2009
    then he goes to the cube cuz he has all that money and loses it all in a week

i can also agree with cube....can be good profit but ive prolly lost over 20m in there just trying to get the chips n xp
  • perfectsky
    perfectsky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rollback please, **** the abusers.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are you freekin so bad in math????
    No-rollback = **** game for months.
    And to make you understand, if you can "which i doubt":
    -some one made 10000000000000000XXXcoins >> thats like me grinding 24/7 for 1 year.
    -he buys all good mold/items, as you know they drop rare, so he can keep up the price for months or more.
    -no ppl wont sell gold for 100k any more cause they want to afford the new item price.
    -and any other reason you N00b

Yes-Rollback + quick patch to fix this:
    -15h lost???? So what, this is a game, replay those hours *not like you arnt playing for weeks*
    -ppl who play this game cause it rocks will stay *good thing for PWi*
    -you wont loose anything *except 15h or less*
    -only ppl who made this happen will lose!!!!!!

*Didnt bother to read after page 11 of this **** ROLLBACK IS THE BEST OPTION*

@GMs-if you really care about your fair and honest players, you will Rollback or anything in that line of action.
    If not LMAO and to words "we care about what you think"

Thanks for pointing that out!!!!! b:victory Hahaha to all the NOOBS that r crying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
    edited February 2009
    Expect to see poeple with +12 and G10 stones this week if rolleback dusnt happen...items that will OP a class no rollback will kill the server in many ways b:surrender

if there gonna +12 it might as well use grade 12 stones dont u think xD
  • anesha
    anesha Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Too tired to read everything.

The only problem is that i paid money for the new fashions. If those that paid real money for their gold in the boutique get their money back with rollback i have no issues here.

I will level back and get my items back but the gold i paid money for should be returned.

(thats all) Hope this is not going to go on till TW time tomorrow :)
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009

ROLLBACK 17HRS

Yeeaah okay. I recently got all of my TT70 heavy equips and let me tell you, it doesnt cost that much. Paid about 3m for the armor, and to shard it fully with averages was 1m. Refining is the expensive part, but the armor and shards itself doesnt cost that much. And if you have half a brain you arent going to refine your TT70 armor. Its a total waste, considering the mold armor you should be wearing at 77 is what will hold you til 90. That stuff you DO refine. All in all, my armor was cheaper than my axes, which cost 5m (calamity).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elmii
    edited February 2009
    anesha wrote: »
    Too tired to read everything.

The only problem is that i paid money for the new fashions. If those that paid real money for their gold in the boutique get their money back with rollback i have no issues here.

I will level back and get my items back but the gold i paid money for should be returned.

(thats all) Hope this is not going to go on till TW time tomorrow :)

agree with you
    edited February 2009
    Yeeaah okay. I recently got all of my TT70 heavy equips and let me tell you, it doesnt cost that much. Paid about 3m for the armor, and to shard it fully with averages was 1m. Refining is the expensive part, but the armor and shards itself doesnt cost that much. And if you have half a brain you arent going to refine your TT70 armor. Its a total waste, considering the mold armor you should be wearing at 77 is what will hold you til 90. That stuff you DO refine. All in all, my armor was cheaper than my axes, which cost 5m (calamity).

ye that came as a reply to me, i said if they richa nd wanna look good they refine like crazy, then it has to be replaced and they lose money...it will eventually happen and always does, people wanna look good spent alot of money and it becomes obsolete
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hpmorg wrote: »
    and ? theay dont roll back 80% of the ppl will leave

I'd rather be in the 20% left. I really don't care if some players have more coins than I. All they can do is spend it. If anyone is unhappy with prices going up, they can always go to the boutique and buy Zen.

Why not, after all? PW is free-to-play, buying Zen is another form of appreciation for its hard-working staff members.

Don't be so selfish...
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    if there gonna +12 it might as well use grade 12 stones dont u think xD

G12 b:shocked just think..

Veno with Full HH90 Gold gear all +12 all 4 sloted with G12 stones...

HH90 gold Wep +12 2 sloted G12 stones also..

Solo CQ/BLT/GZ/Enraged all together maybe? b:sad

• Morrisia - Lost City
    Morrisia - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yay, next to losing grind time I'll also lose the EXP, fashion, mysterious chips and everything I got the last couple of hours... this really cheers me up... knowing that I wanted to level before Territory War.

Thanks a lot those responsible, you definately made my (valentines)day
    edited February 2009
    btw does anyone else find it ironic what day it is today that made me laugh so much tbh
  • elmii
    edited February 2009
    Could GMs plse let us know how long will it approximately take to fix it? I really want to go back in game b:thanks
  • Bluesonya - Lost City
    Bluesonya - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    exactly y do ppl want a rollback? i don't
This discussion has been closed.