Roll back poll.

Options

Comments

• mikaku
    mikaku Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This inflation won't last long. Give it time, and the economy will settle back down.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just hurry up already...I'm having withdrawalsb:chuckle

Yea what she said!b:victoryb:laughb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    MichaelBhB - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yea dont we wish it was as simple as that. I bet there are like 500+ Billy Bobs out there and they just dont shout "Omg I made 400m Effin $$$". So 500 X (Consider an average noob Lv 60 billy bob made just 150m from selling 30 Gold ) = Say around 75,000 Millions !
    Wait, 75,000 Millions isnt much right ? .... Sure thing. (Note : All that considering a billy bob made just 150m and not like 400m, well who knows ? =x )

No Sever Reverting Back >> PPl who abused the bug own all you other guys for a whole year or two.

But oh well, ALL THIS wouldnt make even the slightest diference to me coz guess what ? I QUIT ! Goodbye PW ! Looking for another game with ACTIVE GMs

maybe you should reconsider your lvl 84 ><?
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • Lordexion - Lost City
    Lordexion - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:chuckleu guys are so funny b:laugh
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Rollback - em-embursed youll get your money back to re divroce. Maybe this time you can make it flashy like.. 'HEY MY DIVORCE PARTY AT MATCHMAKER WATCH HER NAME DISSAPPEAER' b:pleased
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Xarfox posted on another thread basically saying THERE WILL BE NO ROLL BACK 'TODAY'....Honestly server better be up n rolled back soon..No one wants to play ethersaga..its a 4 yr old version of PW with horrid animations n boringness filled..carebear to the max.
    what thread?
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ofrosto wrote: »
    They dont need to buy all items, just the most expensive so they can easily corner and manipulate certain markets.. again I've seen this happen before and know the long term repercussions although they might not be visible right now.

r u kidding me? there will be no repurcussions becuz yes he can manipulate the market but only to an extent. and also things are dropped created and resold every day. people wont pay his prices theyll wait for another one or make it themself. he's be forced to sell at a lower price and in the end his scheme would fall apart. he'd lose money
  • Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear
    Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Rollback - em-embursed youll get your money back to re divroce. Maybe this time you can make it flashy like.. 'HEY MY DIVORCE PARTY AT MATCHMAKER WATCH HER NAME DISSAPPEAER' b:pleased

also means i gotta resell my apoc pages and mats to afford it :P they sold shorty after server was up
  • WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    "Just because you could, doesn't mean you should." I like that quote.

For those of you that wish for no roll back. Then you have no heart for the rest of those in game. Think about it - you grind. Good for you. You pay for gold. Good for you. But what of those that can't afford to take real life money and dump it into a game that they have fun playing. Not everyone in this world is rich and can afford such things. They work hard in game to get a mount for 900K that they can't even ride until lvl 40 for a good amount of the people.

When you first start you only get 5-10 coin drops. And low grade mats that are maybe worth 100 coins per mat. You do not even start to make good coins or good mat drops until you are higher lvl.

It is great for those that can spend the money and get the millions of dollars on their own. So keep it that way, but with reasonable pricing. The complaints of all ready started to take place regarding shop items having increase in purchase price. And they have only gone up 2K - 100K depending on items. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have the increase go from 900K-3mil. Noone would be able to afford anything.

Eventually the gold prices, will drop. It will have no choice but to. But how long are you willing to wait for this to happen? Yes, its a free game, and that is wonderful that you have made it such. We have been given the option to purchase gold for items in gold shop and to sell in auction trading. But think about this, this is something that PW can easily deactivate. They can easily start charging a monthly fee for you to play the game and say **** the gold shop. Then you will not be able to have such luxury.

So stop with the greed about your gold, your lvls, and your grinding. ALL OF THAT except the MONEY Aspect can be made up.

NUFF SAID.. and GOOD DAY.
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Jam will eat ur babbies b:thanks
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • Martinezska - Heavens Tear
    Martinezska - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    martin will eat jam!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    cant belive it if they set back ... i know there was something wrong but setting back and how long can we wait on refund? few weeks ty u all for reall jeeez i had it go roll back do w/e u want punish the 1s who did nothing too u all so scared to lose stuff let gm trace his own mistakes ... thnx u all whahah jeez NO SETBACK THAT WOULD BE #

JUST BANNNNNNNNNNNN THE 1S WHO mess with the mallitem .... u all shoulda known better seeing how much most know of game ... bann i say and go on no setback
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    jam will eat ur babbies with BBQ num numb:thanks
  • Shiory - Sanctuary
    Shiory - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It's simple.

No matter what you can lost, Gm's will try for no rolling back!

BUT, the plan B is probably a rolling back.

Simple isnt it.

That is what it is.
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    actually i care more about being able to play again..
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    or just make cashshop items non sellable in game..would suck and you will really know who the cash kings are in the game.
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • Venton - Lost City
    Venton - Lost City Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

For those of you that wish for no roll back. Then you have no heart for the rest of those in game. Think about it - you grind. Good for you. You pay for gold. Good for you. But what of those that can't afford to take real life money and dump it into a game that they have fun playing. Not everyone in this world is rich and can afford such things. They work hard in game to get a mount for 900K that they can't even ride until lvl 40 for a good amount of the people.

When you first start you only get 5-10 coin drops. And low grade mats that are maybe worth 100 coins per mat. You do not even start to make good coins or good mat drops until you are higher lvl.

It is great for those that can spend the money and get the millions of dollars on their own. So keep it that way, but with reasonable pricing. The complaints of all ready started to take place regarding shop items having increase in purchase price. And they have only gone up 2K - 100K depending on items. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have the increase go from 900K-3mil. Noone would be able to afford anything.

Eventually the gold prices, will drop. It will have no choice but to. But how long are you willing to wait for this to happen? Yes, its a free game, and that is wonderful that you have made it such. We have been given the option to purchase gold for items in gold shop and to sell in auction trading. But think about this, this is something that PW can easily deactivate. They can easily start charging a monthly fee for you to play the game and say **** the gold shop. Then you will not be able to have such luxury.

So stop with the greed about your gold, your lvls, and your grinding. ALL OF THAT except the MONEY Aspect can be made up.

QFT.

Very nice, I personally don't spend money on games, I work hard for I want.
    Exactly how I got a mount (With some help from friends ;D)
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i just say reopen servers and let the game continue..all this qqing on this forum and no game play isnt helping any1 make money anyhow so why keep qqing
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    cant belive it if they set back ... i know there was something wrong but setting back and how long can we wait on refund? few weeks ty u all for reall jeeez i had it go roll back do w/e u want punish the 1s who did nothing too u all so scared to lose stuff let gm trace his own mistakes ... thnx u all whahah jeez NO SETBACK THAT WOULD BE #

Stop stealing your grandmas credit card to purchase zhen..

NOW on a lighter note.. YOUR ZEN CAN EASLY BE FORWARDED BACK TO YOU..If no roll back..I want MY ENITRE Zhen purchases given to me .. Game isnt worth it if they cant rollback some hrs cuz kids cry bout there no life grinding sessions
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    MichaelBhB - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Nuff said indeed lolol
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i'll eat jam with some taco salsa!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    thank god i decided to mess around insteed of lvl today :P i only got16% added 50%
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    its funny how u guys think one person can do all these things. yeah one person can **** up the economy but he wont profit from it cuz no one will buy. like i said dont u think guild leaders would already be doing it. its a scheme ppl use to make a quick bucj and thats all its good for. long term it doesnt work. prices will go back to normal. he cant buy everything thats dropped everyday and even if he could he'd be an idiot stuck with a ton of stuff that he'd have to sell for maybe even cheaper than he paid eventually
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i'll eat jam with some taco salsa!

thats becuz ur mexican mawtie hehe
  • karma1
    karma1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    no roll back
  • xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    But oh well, ALL THIS wouldnt make even the slightest diference to me coz guess what ? I QUIT ! Goodbye PW ! Looking for another game with ACTIVE GMs

Sure ya do. If ya do, good riddance, but I'll bet I see you logged on within 24 hours of server comng up just like the rest of these little kiddie whiners.
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    its funny how u guys think one person can do all these things. yeah one person can **** up the economy but he wont profit from it cuz no one will buy. like i said dont u think guild leaders would already be doing it. its a scheme ppl use to make a quick bucj and thats all its good for. long term it doesnt work. prices will go back to normal. he cant buy everything thats dropped everyday and even if he could he'd be an idiot stuck with a ton of stuff that he'd have to sell for maybe even cheaper than he paid eventually

The thing is - it s not 1 person, it s several
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options

meth most people dont relise that money gets spent...via repairs pots angels for the pvpers charms everything will always go back to normal over time, and on that note hes lv 70 buys hh 70 gear and does +5...so at 90 he has to resell it and he aint getting near as what he payed because no1 will buy something that good, on that bad of a thing.
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    xtinct23 wrote: »
    Sure ya do. If ya do, good riddance, but I'll bet I see you logged on within 24 hours of server comng up just like the rest of these little kiddie whiners.

Hahaha agreed its hard remebering all there names for my pking o.o less lagg in west arch if they do quit thoughb:thanks tysm
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Obama save our economy!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.