Money Exploit?

Options

Comments

• streaker
    streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Rofl.... People that bought thousands of dollars of gold, get it all back and lose the money.... whatcha gonna do with 1,000 gold? lol. give it away and go shoot yourself?

this is not gonna end pretty, no matter what they do... lol

oh, and we've hit 1m per a couple times....
  • Kejoke - Sanctuary
    Kejoke - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    People that got 1000's of $ cant care that much about this point cause they got the money in the first place to invest it in the game...

If you just pay to get an advantage without beeing able to afford this you're just stupid -.-
    All that this people would have after maintance and rollback is less (normal) bonuses from that Zhen they purchased.
  • streaker
    edited February 2009
    Options
    thinking that they can max their bank with 20b and 2b on hand, they reach that goal, then comes the reroll, im sure they would be rather pissed, lol. But PWI would love it, more money for them, and maybe some extra goodies for us xP
  • Agressive - Sanctuary
    Agressive - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yeah , this started to get me pissed off , well now as I read here , I think its useless to grind , so will wait till this "Economic crysis" will be over. Hope that it will rollback the server but give's us some extra EXP for waitin' !
  • Ioulia - Sanctuary
    Ioulia - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
  • aoshi63
    aoshi63 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    **** International Server, I'm off to a Private Server..... I believe they are way better than this **** server. Good job Gms, Wish you all the best for the future coz most ppl in my Guild are quitting already and were moving to Private Servers which are Waaaay better than this **** ! Once again, Thnx for making us work so hard for nothing for months together.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm curious as to the severity of the exploit. I don't want to know the item(s) that are being exploited, but it would be interesting to know just how much these people think they are getting.

I'll be catching up on my daytime TV while this situation is being resolved.
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The situation is getting worse and I still don't have my wedding packs b:angry
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • Solarplex - Sanctuary
    Solarplex - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Eww daytime TV, i'd rather swallow the barrel of a shotgun.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Eww daytime TV, i'd rather swallow the barrel of a shotgun.

I always seem to forget the inability of the internet to convey sarcasm =/
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    aoshi63, there's no point going all ballistic because you "worked so hard for nothing for months together." Nobody asked you to quit on the server. You're just too impatient to wait for a resolution. Yes, this mayhem is driving everyone nuts, but do you honestly think that this won't get sorted out in a matter of time?
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    Shiningon - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The end of the world is nigh !
  • Solarplex - Sanctuary
    Solarplex - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I always seem to forget the inability of the internet to convey sarcasm =/

Ohhhh, yeah it is annoying isn't it, /sarcasm usually helps.
  • streaker
    edited February 2009
    Options
    they just wanna get exp and coin drops x1000 =P
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    11 pages and not a word from a mod or GM... odd...
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    11 pages and not a word from a mod or GM... odd...

No not odd....just laziness and lack of interest ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • streaker
    edited February 2009
    Options
    See! They were right when they said Obama would bring on the Anti-Christ!!!
  • Lilith_vii - Sanctuary
    Lilith_vii - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well they have to do something or else players will loose interest, if there is certainly a exploit, then fix it one way or another, if the gold purchases are stored separately on a different server, roll back and give people back their gold that they purchased after the maintenance, and ban any one that took advantage of the exploit, if not on a separate server, patch the exploit and ban any user that took advantage of the exploit, if neither of those work then PWI has a problem. =/
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    then PWI has a problem. =/

Only Sanctuary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Now is a good time to open up Etherblade server. I'd migrate.
  • Lilith_vii - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well then they better fix Sanctuary then, huh? Either way it's still Perfect World, well "Not so"-Perfect World.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Only Sanctuary.

Only Sanctuary? Well that makes me happy for me, bu I hope they fix Sanctuary for all of the honets players. I'm not sorry if that offended anyone, if you abuse a bug, you aren't honest... watch those who argue with me :-)
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • streaker
    edited February 2009
    Options
    that might be why they did this xP So they can make EB a PK server and have a bunch of ppl rush to it

jk lol
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    More likely, they don't want to cause a panic but the fix might not be something they can whip out instantaneously and want to have a clue what the ramifications of taking down the server to fix it will be before they act.
  • Lilith_vii - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Only Sanctuary? Well that makes me happy for me, bu I hope they fix Sanctuary for all of the honets players. I'm not sorry if that offended anyone, if you abuse a bug, you aren't honest... watch those who argue with me :-)

I agree with you, I like this game, not every day you find a free MMORPG, I've played FFXI and Phantasy Star Universe: AOTI and I prefer this, more fun to me than those two in it's own way.
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Most people are just waiting for a reply from GM's or MOD's. But nothing. As people have said before, silence.
  • streaker
    edited February 2009
    Options
    when do GMs EVER step in during crisis? they sit back and get some laughs, then they do something to fix that bug, and add another 1 in the process :P
  • BlackyBetty - Sanctuary
    BlackyBetty - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    it`s 9 am in pacific zone..be patient :)

btw, visit my endworld shop in 1k streams!
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Only Sanctuary.

That's what I do not understand, the patch and the configuration data for the patch should be same cross all servers. If it is a exploit, all three servers should have same problem, but it is only happening on Sanstuary now, so to me, it is either PWI indeed manually configuring three different servers, or it is not a exploit. But it really does not matter what is the cause, if abuser do not get banned and/or PWI does not rollback, I personally think Sanstuary is gone. At least I will leave if I am on that server (god I am lucky this time).
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    well i know that alot of people are thinking about leaving the game because of the gold prices rising higher hope you GMs fix this issue soon because you might be losing alot of supporters because of itb:sad
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.