Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I was really inspired by no. 8 in Korren's new post so i gave veno a makeover b:laugh
    It's not as small and petite as in her preset but think I got pretty close to it with the expression

here's before and after - rate which you like better pleasee

oaymoz.jpg

God i am in LOVE with the after of your veno. b:dirty
    I been trying to get mine to look relevantly close to that but keep failing. b:cry
    One day hopefully i will make my veno look as pretty.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ao - 3/5
    I don't find anything wrong with her except that her eyes are too far apart and her eye and lip colour looks too light for her skin tone. I bet it would look cute after that fix. b:cute

Ziraia - 1/5
    I don't know if it's just me but it looks like a preset. TB characters are hard to look different from each other, though. b:surrender

Narevi - 2/5
    Her lip colour looks off compared to the rest of her face and it makes her look sick, imo. b:surrender I think a little thicker on the bottom lip wouldn't hurt as well. A bit longer eyebrows would also work as well. I like how you designed her eyes, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ziraia - 1/5
    I don't know if it's just me but it looks like a preset. TB characters are hard to look different from each other, though. b:surrender

Narevi - 2/5
    Her lip colour looks off compared to the rest of her face and it makes her look sick, imo. b:surrender I think a little thicker on the bottom lip wouldn't hurt as well. A bit longer eyebrows would also work as well. I like how you designed her eyes, though.

Thanks for feedback.
    I know Ziraia looks close to a preset. It's been a long time since I started her, and I don't remember what I changed and stuff.. lol

Yea, Narevi's lips is one thing I _know_ I will change. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • CuteKitti - Lost City
    CuteKitti - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This is my Veno b:victory

2011-01-0500-45-41.jpg

2011-01-0420-45-56.jpg
    please rate b:laugh
    Btw i love bittersweet's second char :D
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I love how you made your char look like CuteKitti, its just a shame you picked such awful different colors, nothing matches, nothing looks natural. Green/yellowish hair..gray eyebrows..blue lips. She could look so much better imo b:surrender but if you like her then who am I to judge =) b:pleased
  • Staere - Dreamweaver
    Staere - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    CuteKitti, I like the way your character looks, but im not a fan on the colors. If you count out the colors I'd give her a 4/5 ^^.
    1 Part Brave, 3 Parts Fool ;]
  • elinurel
    elinurel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Indeed, the character would look great over-all if only it was balanced in colors. Assuming it was your personal preference though b:cute If you ever DO decide to change, I would also suggest a slight decrease in boobage size, since I see quite a fashion in generous characters all over PWI. That is only my opinion though b:laugh All in all... 3/5

Now, my turn! I would not mind a Rate on my own character. :) I will use the same Pic I used in a few Threads by now since it happens to be my favorite... And if no one got anything against~

CherryFaerie.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteKitti - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    You people are so hard to please b:cry Lolz
    This time i went with a more natural look. Black hair/eyebrows/pink lips etc. Didnt want to make the lips too red. Took ur advice and lowered
    bust size was planning to do that anyway.

2011-01-0502-58-27.jpg
    2011-01-0504-22-13.jpg
    I guess she has a more serious look now? b:laugh

Kk please rate thank yous xD
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You people are so hard to please b:cry Lolz
    This time i went with a more natural look. Black hair/eyebrows/pink lips etc. Didnt want to make the lips too red. Took ur advice and lowered
    bust size was planning to do that anyway.

2011-01-0502-58-27.jpg
    2011-01-0504-22-13.jpg
    I guess she has a more serious look now? b:laugh

Kk please rate thank yous xD

She Looks Much better Now (: 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @elinurel - I gave you my comments on how she looked in your own thread, but really I love her SO much! 5/5

@CuteKitti - Much better! I also think it's the moon lighting you took your first shots in that made the colors so...ew. b:surrender I love those larger eyes. The only thing I would mess with are the lips. They seem too thin and short, maybe make them a bit longer and/or larger someway. (Maybe just make one lip larger? Hmm~) 4/5!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    CuteKitti: i give ur char a 3.5/5, i like the overall look, just that the lips are a little small and change the eyebrows to a different shape? :)

mine:

Estiah
    20110103193640.png
    20110103201135.png
    20110103192444.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm getting all 404 errors on your pictures Estiah. The links you posted aren't complete. D:

Edit: Ninja'd! Hee, *gets to rating them now*

Estiah - 3.5/5 Pretty cute, but I feel like you can push her overall look a little bit more. She seems very standard to what I see cute TB looking like. Maybe make her skin or hair color more vibrant and mess with her expression/facial features to add some emotional depth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm getting all 404 errors on your pictures Estiah. The links you posted aren't complete. D:

Edit: Ninja'd! Hee, *gets to rating them now*

oops, fixed. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    20110103201135.png

I'd hit that/5. Ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • amberis
    amberis Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    <33333333 luws my veno :D
    grazi.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    amberis wrote: »
    <33333333 luws my veno :D

I understand why. She's berri pretty :)
  • Svedra - Archosaur
    Svedra - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    4/5 amberis she's very cute

I used a makeover scroll on my sin
    before:
    2011-01-0214-36-14.jpg2010-10-1321-19-42-1.jpg
    and after:
    2011-01-0421-20-47-1.jpg2011-01-0311-25-13-1-1.jpg

what do you think?
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @amberis 5/5 she's pretty! and so natural looking :D

@svedra im personally not a fan of unnatural hair colour >.< im also not very good at providing constructive criticism like coco, susy and llux, but something is throwing me off about the lips... i think it's a little too thick? also it might be because of the angle you took the shot at, but the head seems a bit small for the body...

just my 2 cents tho b:surrender 2/5 from me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ohh Amberis is beautiful :3

Here is my psy. He has even lighter eye colour now but I love these two images a lot. I wanted him to look teenish, not sure to what extent I have succeeded. >.>

mypsyaoragingtide.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    amberis
    Veno looks like many other venos i've seen, but she's still soo cute :35/5

Sveda
    Your sin have very wide eyes, it makes her look.. scary o_O but thats just me. You should make her lower lip smaller. 2.5/5

Ao
    He looks very teenish to me :) He should maybe have brow eyes (to look more natural) ? 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    aberis: 5/5. I think she has a very pretty natural look to her, and her face is proportioned very nicely. Not a fan of the fash she's wearing, but eh, that's just a personal preference.

Svedra: 4/5. The lips are definitely throwing me off. 5/5 on the eyes though, there's something very unique (besides the color!) about them that I'm absolutely loving, and despite what other people say about the green, I think it's very interesting and cool.
    The lips are too big for me though, they look too wide or sloppy or something...

Ao: 4.5/5. Tideborn male is a tideborn male to me really. I think you succeed in making him look like a teenager, but he kind of has man-****. o.o I don't know if that can be helped or not, but he just looks a bit oddly proportioned in the screen shots you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Estiah cant see the face real good but ill give ya 5/5 for what i can see and screenshot composition xd

@Amberis 4.5/5 she ver pretty but i am not sure about the eyes which are straight across at the bottom (dunno if i explained that right)

@Svendra 2/5 b4 and 4/5 now the changes you made to her lips made ALL the difference. her eyes are a lil oddli proportinoed but overall i like her

@Ao 4/5 he looks ver teenish i just have two comments. i think he would look a lot better with brown eyes...and i think his waist is waaay too skinny to support his shoulders and chest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Since no one rated my Cleric last time
    There ya go

dfgsdgd.jpg

@ Ao: 4/5 Your psy's look is unique, I like that :3
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So, I have discovered the reference picture.. finally.. b:avoid

I changed my cleric last night. I decided I wanted to make her look 10x different than everyone else and so I made her *bigger* because I've never seen a curvy character on my server.

8-2.png

9-2.png

I'm not so sure about her face still, nice critique would be appreciated b:cute
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Amourie: 7.5/10 Her nose and lip color are bugging me but I do love her eyes. Overall, she's a beauty.
  • CuteKitti - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Well guys im back again b:victory

2011-01-0616-06-05.jpg

Took your advice and increased the size of her lips. I changed the hair to pink to match the Dress. Eyebrow colour is different cause i forgot to change it but will change after next makeover =.=''. So, any comments? Would appreciate feedback XD like what colour to change her eyebrows to
    (Does this colour work?), what colour hair matches well with pink etc. xD b:thanks

Ao: Your Psys face is awesome :D but i would prefer skin colour to be normal tideborn colour...just my preference xD 4.5/5

ReIay: I like ur cleric :D Though i feel the eyes could be a little bigger? 4/5

Amourie: I like your new concept and yea i agree havent seen many curvy characters on pwi xD. The lower lip is a bit too big but still love
    the char :D 4/5
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Reiay i like her colouring a lot on her although i am not usualy a fan of blond chars however i dont like her eyes too much they make her look a little mean? maybe its the colour or could be the makeup. 4/5

@Amourie i love love LOVE the colour of her eyes! but they do clash a lil with her lips i think a natural colour could suit her lips better. liek teh fact she is curvier 4.5/5

@CuteKitti...3.5/5 OK i have a couple of comments abotu her. She is pretty but i HATE The hair texture. the orange streaks just dont add to the pink hair (which matches the fash and i love when fash matches with hair). Personally also i woulda liked to see you thicken out her bottom lip a tiny bit which would suit the cute look you are going for. The eye makeup i never like on chars but i can see why you used it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    CuteKitti - I actually like your character a lot. I'm not fond of the hairstyle or the orange streaks though. Her lips would also look much better in a paler color with the bottom lip enlarged a little.

And I gave in to all my hubby's begging - I started a blademaster. b:surrender So here is my Xiasia (Zi-ash-ia) She's blonde too like my Grav but a different shade (I like blondes QQ)

20110106054230.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    CuteKitti - I actually like your character a lot. I'm not fond of the hairstyle or the orange streaks though. Her lips would also look much better in a paler color with the bottom lip enlarged a little.

And I gave in to all my hubby's begging - I started a blademaster. b:surrender So here is my Xiasia (Zi-ash-ia) She's blonde too like my Grav but a different shade (I like blondes QQ)

20110106054230.png

I think the eyebrows are a tad too high, but otherwise, she's a babe. 4.5/5. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Here's my male sin and my psy :) hope you like them...

Ziraio
    2011-01-0611-54-58.jpg
    full body here

NARl
    NARl.jpg
    full body here

(oh, and i know she looks close to a preset o.O)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★