Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Madeleire - Heavens Tear
    Madeleire - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    original: 14j8dhh.jpg
    changed: zya53c.jpg
    original isn't exactly like cilfyn's char, but i got it as close as i could
    were the changes on the changed too drastic? what is it that you mean?
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    original: 14j8dhh.jpg
    changed: zya53c.jpg
    original isn't exactly like cilfyn's char, but i got it as close as i could
    were the changes on the changed too drastic? what is it that you mean?

Yeah I don't personally think the eyes needed to be bigger. They're pretty close to being humanly-accurate before the edit.

The nose is fine on the first as well, doesn't need to be brought up really. However on the eyebrows you did go drastically large/bushy. Haha, I think using the same eyebrow shape above and only making it a BIT thicker would still be nice. As far as the lips I like the pouty frown. If anything I'd make the lips a bit longer. But only a bit.

A word of advice, the critiques on this thread are opinions and just that...advice. Take it as you want and if you can't make the critique work then don't use it. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ifinity 4/5 if she was my char i woulda made her chin a lil less pointy but i still liek her a lot.
    Emilii 4.9999/5 i love her shes so cute and a lil unique looking only thing is i would say move her facial featuires UP her face a lil so her forehead doesnt look so big

hmmm ok i went through another makeover scroll this time for my assasin i woudl appreciate some feedback
    ps i knw in the first pic you cant see her face a lot but i lost all her face pics when my lappy died xd

neknem3.png
    neknem1.png
    neknem2.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Delsedora - Archosaur
    Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is my char.. ;3

20101230233151.png

20101230233156.png

i rly love my new wraithbands :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    ty for feedback though she's not my character. :P the second one kind of reminds me of a Who from Dr. Seuss
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Dorset/NekNek: 4.5/5 Your style of full/realistic noses works PERFECTLY on this character. (Not that it doesn't on your others, but it just looks so nice on your tb.) I'm not TOO crazy about your color choices but they certainly aren't an eyesore either. Love it overall!

Delsadora - Wow, I really think she has such a simple but stunning elegance. Also I'm a sucker for white hair. <3 And you get major props for not making her eyebrows black or something, that dark grey works. 5/5!

Edit: Madeleire: Oh! Okay, I read too fast and I thought it was her under a different name/character. :3 Sorry about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Delsedora - Archosaur
    Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Delsadora - Wow, I really think she has such a simple but stunning elegance. Also I'm a sucker for white hair. <3 And you get major props for not making her eyebrows black or something, that dark grey works. 5/5!

Thank you =)! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    @Delsadora 4.5/5 i like her but i see so many archers with that hairstyle that im a lil bored with it. otherwise i think she is very beautiful
    Originally Posted by Llux - Sanctuary
    Dorset/NekNek: 4.5/5 Your style of full/realistic noses works PERFECTLY on this character. (Not that it doesn't on your others, but it just looks so nice on your tb.) I'm not TOO crazy about your color choices but they certainly aren't an eyesore either. Love it overall!

Thanks Llux xd yeh i know he colour choice isnt conventional but for some reaosn TBs are the only chars i ever let msyelf go crazy with colourwise. like Tropical fishies you know. and thanks for the comment bout the nose. people usualy seem to mark me down on the noses of my chars they all have that style

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010

Thanks Llux xd yeh i know he colour choice isnt conventional but for some reaosn TBs are the only chars i ever let msyelf go crazy with colourwise. like Tropical fishies you know. and thanks for the comment bout the nose. people usualy seem to mark me down on the noses of my chars they all have that style

Oh I completely understand that. I do like the brown-peach colored TB since the PW peeps made them pale, but I personally think they should be more colorful/different. They ARE fishies and supposedly mermaids and such. Completely different race. b:chuckle

And yeah I think most people don't like the big nose because it's only out of the norm/"not hot". PW seems to have a limited definition of beauty actually...hmm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Cleric.png

This is my new cleric PixiesDust and yes I am aware her chest is loadedb:laugh

(Im female in rl and I dont like having my characters small chested)
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Liecit - Sanctuary
    Liecit - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why yes, that IS quite the rack. b:laugh While I'm not a fan of it, it's whatever you like! :3 I really really luv her face and that hair just looks...so GOOD on her somehow. I'm stuck between 4/5.
    Hmm..hmmm some critique. Eh, I would make the lips a little more substantial...yeah that's all I got. :D

I should make another character on this account...hmmmm~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Slow and Casual Player~

Thank you for the Siggy Llux ~ b:kiss
  • malagaredonforum
    malagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Cleric.png

This is my new cleric PixiesDust and yes I am aware her chest is loadedb:laugh

(Im female in rl and I dont like having my characters small chested)

Wow you're brave! On the forum usually it's tar and feathers for anyone who makes a big chested char...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • Mooxie - Lost City
    Mooxie - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    My Cleric:
    20101202154852.png

BM:
    20101126160523.png

Honest Opinions! [:<
  • Neon_Tiger - Heavens Tear
    Neon_Tiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Your character is gorgeous(: id rate it a 5.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    My Cleric:
    20101202154852.png

BM:
    20101126160523.png

Both are beautiful!
    4.5/5 for the first because of the mismatching hair color with the eyebrows. And 5/5 for the second, I have no gripes! Nice lips, color, face proportion, etc for both of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow you're brave! On the forum usually it's tar and feathers for anyone who makes a big chested char...b:chuckle

I am not afraid of people not liking big chests, im prepared to stand up for my reasonsb:cool
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    I am not afraid of people not liking big chests, im prepared to stand up for my reasonsb:cool

LOL~ Go girl go. b:chuckle I don't think it's so much not liking big chests, it's how very awkward and unrealistic big **** can look on PW female characters. If anything it's just because how the graphics are shaped. Aka: Usually very curvy or thin torso/waste which can make big **** look excessive. But I have seen people stretch the waist/torso large enough that the big bust looks natural, and that I don't mind and even enjoy to see. :D But that's just me personally.

Oh and I should rate your character meanwhile since I'm actually posting again. Hee, I really like your color choice on her. The aqua-like blue eyes compliment the blond so nicely. 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wvqwew.jpg

my cleric is shange so rate it!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!ppls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I still have a makeover scroll to use. So please, tell me what you would change to my Cleric:

37071521.jpg

87978582.jpg

90390036.jpg
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    @kimiko your char is flying the flag for big breasted women everywhere and i salute you for it xd however her lips are kinda thin but thats just opinion

@Mooxie -cleric 5/5 xd i love her. full cheeks not skinny lookign face the makeup looks good cause you chose a lighter colour her nose is nice and i like her eyebrows

-Bm 4/5 notihng wrong with her but i think she just looks like a lot of other BMs running round out there. Possibly a combination between the overused hair and the makeup is responsable for this

@lLighty 3.5/5 yeah i like her love the outfit only thing is her chin is kinda pointy for my tastes

@Sellyn only thing i can find wrong with her is that her head is a tiny bit small and out of proportion with her body 4.9/5 dont change her

yup guys imma back!

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    20101111042337.png

My barb is hot (imo) the only way a barb can be...with great looking gear. b:mischievous
  • Emilii - Dreamweaver
    Emilii - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wvqwew.jpg

my cleric is shange so rate it!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!ppls

it looks like you totally copied Graviora to me b:shutup
    no harm intended, just noticed it
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Krit; 5/5 for my old FB19 barb buddy. You need to invite me to some instances, man!
    it looks like you totally copied Graviora to me b:shutup
    no harm intended, just noticed it

I see the similarities, but hey, I did my job if I can influence people. b:laugh

Anyways, was actually coming here to post Grav after some time of not doing so. o.O;;;

20101231090423.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    me wants your wedding fashb:sad

lol was so emo when I only got the temp fash x.x
    almost cried when it dissapeared D:
    love Grav's eyes on this pic b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Graviora - She still looks like a princess to me but maybe her eyebrows are a little thin. But nonetheless, she is gorgeous. 4/5

Been awhile since I last posted. Been busy going out with winter break so I've been slacking off with taking screenshots (plus had no time to take screenshots when I'm in game too because of TTing). b:sad

heavenhell001.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooxie - Lost City
    Mooxie - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Cocobelle - I love her! So adorable. 4.5/5

I really like the red flourishing set on her. b:thanks Looks vibrant & gorgeous.
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gave Phry a new look hope it looks good! i know the mouth is pinched but i wanted to go for lips that are full all in all i think she looks good b:victory
    Close up;
    2zfr9rr.jpg
    Body;
    qs8w9d.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    My Cleric:
    BM:

They're really pretty b:surprised honestly I was like 'wow' when I saw them nice job b:victory 9/10 for both :)
    Gave Phry a new look hope it looks good! i know the mouth is pinched but i wanted to go for lips that are full all in all i think she looks good b:victory

You keep improving her look with each makeover I think. I think her lips are fine, just that her eyes seem a little long? I'm not sure tho, it just looks like her eyes are empty which might just be the screenshot. 8/10
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Cocobelle - I love her! So adorable. 4.5/5

I really like the red flourishing set on her. b:thanks Looks vibrant & gorgeous.

Thank you. I took me awhile to find a seller for the red flourishing set. But I finally got it. I think I'm done with fashion for awhile. b:surrender

Phyrilla - I really like her eyes but I think her eyebrows are too high up and a little thin. I don't know if it's just me but her chest area is bigger than her head. But that's just me. 3/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    My brother's characters...o.O something's wrong here...mine giving feedback? he did his best to make em look unique...
    The ARCHER:
    255rz40.jpg
    The SIN:
    2crmy5j.jpg