Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    it looks like you totally copied Graviora to me b:shutup
    no harm intended, just noticed it
    i didn't copied grav i just use my imagination and i think she looks cute lol u have right i match with grav and she looks gorgeous ^^happy new year girls!!;x;x;xb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010

You keep improving her look with each makeover I think. I think her lips are fine, just that her eyes seem a little long? I'm not sure tho, it just looks like her eyes are empty which might just be the screenshot. 8/10
    probaly the reason why her eyes look empty cause her eyes are a little brighter :o? and yaa i went with a barbie kind of ish look lol cause the whole cute look was killing me with the hair fash lol either the forhead was to big or they eyes were so im like im going back with the sexy/barbie look xD and i think the reason why the eyes might look long is cause of the make up? b:chuckle

Phyrilla - I really like her eyes but I think her eyebrows are too high up and a little thin. I don't know if it's just me but her chest area is bigger than her head. But that's just me. 3/5.
    i think your right about the eye brows being a little to high up i didnt relize so next make over ill fix that! and for the chest area its not really big i think it might be cause of the fash cause when i put on my holiday top they dont look big to me :o but ill check that out when i log in b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I firmly believe everyones charas are beautiful in their own way, thats all for now {I'm such a busy person lately specially now with newyears} Have fun all b:pleased
    edited December 2010
    I firmly believe everyones charas are beautiful in their own way, thats all for now {I'm such a busy person lately specially now with newyears} Have fun all b:pleased

happy early new years everybody (:!b:thanksb:chuckle lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mimisama - Archosaur
    Mimisama - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hai all! First time posting here and really wanted to know the opinions of my veno from you all ^^
    21c5gnt.png

4hf9zt.jpg

Tried to go for a pink Christmas look for her. Hope you guys like her! Open to advice as well!
  • PerfectQueen - Lost City
    PerfectQueen - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Shawty!!!~~~u A 10
    Walk, walk fashion baby
    Work it
    Move that ***** crazy
    Walk, walk fashion baby
    Work it
    I'm a freak *****, baby
    b:shockedb:kiss
  • hmfou
    hmfou Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    OMG THATS SO PRETTY b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Madeleire - Heavens Tear
    Madeleire - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    aww no one's rating my brother's characters? or do you not rate males here?
    and if you don't rate archers and sins or something, you could at least say so :P
    edited December 2010
    My brother's characters...o.O something's wrong here...mine giving feedback? he did his best to make em look unique...
    The ARCHER:
    255rz40.jpg
    Well ill give my advise lol :O but wont be pro like Susy's and Coco lol and some other people that give better advise :) lol okay well his eye brows are bushy and to low down and the eye brow color should match the hair colorb:surrender lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hai all! First time posting here and really wanted to know the opinions of my veno from you all ^^
    21c5gnt.png

4hf9zt.jpg

Tried to go for a pink Christmas look for her. Hope you guys like her! Open to advice as well!

I gave her a 5/5 :D!
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mimisama - Your character is really cute! I don't like the colour your chose for the eyeshadows but that's a personal preference. I give you a 9/10!

THIS IS FOR YOU COCO XD
    I've recently changed my HA Venomancer. I forgot to max all graphics when I was taking the screenshots though so they're not as good as I wanted but..here we go! I love pink hair on character. I absolutely love it. Although I'm not a big fan of pink, that colour on hair attracts me A LOT. I even want to dye my own hair pink XD
    Devayen for me was always the "sexy chick". I used to use her for flirting now and then with others but I stopped that so I thought of giving her a cuter look instead because..all of my characters have to have a little cuteness in them b:chuckle
    newdevayen.png

And this is my cleric. For me she was always this "cute sweet lil' angel" hehe.
    newaryami.png
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Norala - Dreamweaver
    Norala - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    maebijaele- I really like your veno and cleric, they have a very serene look about them :] 5/5 Not sure, but something on your wizzie seems a bit off , might just be me though >.< 4/5 still :D

ok soooo i'm not very good at customizations and recently i've decided to try my attempt at some "chibi" like characters... I'm not very good at it i'm afraid. Here's my most recent attempt. The colors were picked at random to be honest, but something about her face its bugging me quite a bit :/ Not sure exactly what.

-is hoping the image shows- >.<

pinkshow.jpg

I know she has ALOT of faults, but this is my most recent attempt. Advice would be greatly appreciated!

~Tearle
    If you're going for that look, make the head bigger and the middle and bottom portions of the head shorter. The cheekbone needs to be low too as to not overlap the eyes a bit. Also, try experimenting with the jawline and eyes.

Though your second attempt looks far better. Great job.
    mabijaele - I give them a 5/5

Tearle - - I give her a 3.5/5 her eyes and lips need to be tweaked a bit

morgenn I gave her a 4/5

Here is a better picture of my Kimi (It's just a little darkb:laugh)
    khkhhbk.png
    Ooooh, I love her. :o
    mabijaele wrote: »
    1j1enl.jpg
    wiz at different angle >,<
    Pretty unique look. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City
    Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    =]
    Aryami is gorgeous :3

Back! and i changed my veno look...
    I got sick of those big dopey looking eyes. lol.
    So here she is.
    k0hegk.jpg
    Pay to Play :3
    But its okay I still enjoy myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlteredFate - Heavens Tear
    AlteredFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    'Bout Devayen - She's pretty is cute. The top of her head is a little squished but I do love that pink color hair and everything else. Some people might say something about the darker eyebrow color but I think it works out nice. I'd be interested in seeing the "sexy" look you had for her before. 8/10

'Bout Aryami - Lovely lovely. :) I don't think the different hues work for me as well it did on your Devayen but everything else is nice. I find it particularly hard to make a frontal shot of a cleric look right but that screenshot turned out perfect. 9/10

@Casey - Do you still play on HT? I've been trying to pm your wizard couple times a day for weeks now xD (I've been trying pm on Susylu, I forgot to change my forum avatar back before I posted lol).
    [SIGPIC]http://i52.tinypic.com/2zsqx50.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Susylu ♥☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♥ Teny
    edited January 2011
    Welll i decided to go back to LC. because i didn't know anyone on Heavens Tear
    :3
    So i went back to LC tried playing my veno (which i have a nix, but i dont
    feel like lvling 2 other pets including my nix to lvl80)
    So. I am either going to play My new wizard or just go back to my ep.
    but i did make my char adorable :3
    My Veno:
    300fus1.jpg
    My Wizard:
    (please rate, because i think shes so pretty but something is off..
    ijs don't know what it is)
    ouqd5i.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @ Norala thank you for the advice :] I admit that was a messy attempt and i'm still not very good at it, but this is how my veno looks now

venopsh.jpg

^i hope that works.
    I know she has alot of flaws, but I think that's part of what makes her a nice character to me at least. Wouldn't be any fun if she was "perfect" :D I like her flaws. Still trying to find a color scheme for her I like a lot.

vThis picture I just wanted to show my current favorite pet Tybalt ^_^

venopsh2.jpg

If you have anymore advice, I'd be more than happy for it. I'm still learning ^^;
    also rate =o I can take the honesty!

@ Casey I love that hair on your first character <3 Looks adorable with her face
    I also think your wizard looks wonderful, but i noticed her eyebrows don't match her hair color (not sure if thats intentional since light eyebrows don't show up as well)

@ Desdi I love how're youre rocking the pink hair XD looks epic!
    and your cleric is gorgeous o=

-edit- yay 100 posts
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I know she has alot of flaws, but I think that's part of what makes her a nice character to me at least. Wouldn't be any fun if she was "perfect" :D I like her flaws. Still trying to find a color scheme for her I like a lot.

If you like her that way, I don't think you can call it flaws xD Only two things that I would make different would be darkening her skin a little and removing some chub off her cheeks and adding it to her waist. Even so I still think she's a winner 9/10. :)
    Welll i decided to go back to LC. because i didn't know anyone on Heavens Tear
    :3
    So i went back to LC tried playing my veno
    My Wizard: (please rate, because i think shes so pretty but something is off.. ijs don't know what it is)

Ah ok =/ I was hoping I'd get to see your character in game... Also I think it's the coloring that might be bothering you. You used blue eyes which is really a lot brighter in intensity than any other color she has on her (in contrast to your other characters). Not sure if it'll help but maybe darken her lips or a darker blue might help make that better.
  • Daphe - Sanctuary
    Daphe - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Tearle~Nooo! Don't take the chub off her cheeks, it's adorable! b:chuckle But I'm all for Susy's suggestion of adding more to the waist as well. >3< But yes, she's totally a winner. 5/5 for me!!

@Casey~ I think you should make the eyebrows the same color as her hair. Maybe add some color to the lips and have the eyeshadow a lighter brown perhaps? If anything just to make her appear a little more different than your veno? :3 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~This is Llux on AltMain#1~
  • Norala - Dreamweaver
    Norala - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @ Norala thank you for the advice :] I admit that was a messy attempt and i'm still not very good at it, but this is how my veno looks now
    Haha don't worry, I've just got the hang of deep character customization, and I started before Dreamweaver server existedb:chuckle

This is my best animeish character IMO:
    2010-12-3115-25-36.jpg

As for your character... I'd say lower the eyes and make the head a bit bigger. Also, the forehead customization can be used to "cheat" a different hair look. For instance, one of my 'sins has her hair covering one eye because of forehead manipulation.

2011-01-0121-13-40.jpg

It's more like a good thing to know than advice, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It doesn't look like it, but I DID thicken the eyebrows. For some reason, my mouse won't let me zoom up any closer on my character's face. I haven't gotten any actual ratings on this makeover of my character, but advice is still welcomed.
    2cygs55.jpg
    2eai9w8.jpg
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Haha don't worry, I've just got the hang of deep character customization, and I started before Dreamweaver server existedb:chuckle

This is my best animeish character IMO:
    2010-12-3115-25-36.jpg

As for your character... I'd say lower the eyes and make the head a bit bigger. Also, the forehead customization can be used to "cheat" a different hair look. For instance, one of my 'sins has her hair covering one eye because of forehead manipulation.

2011-01-0121-13-40.jpg

It's more like a good thing to know than advice, though.
    I like how unique your names are!
    For Erychea, it feels like there's something off. Like, the body proportions don't match the face. The forehead seems a little big as well. That's just me, though. I'd rate her 3/5.
    For Sharki, I think that her face is quite well proportioned. The eyes are extremely narrow, though, although I see what effect you are trying to achieve. I like her. 4.5/5
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Sorry about all these pictures. x.x Mind rating these and giving what advice you can?
    This is a more close up picture, which I managed to achieve after some experimentation with my malfunctionate mouse.
    4trs4h.jpg
    And this is the closest picture I can get, unfortunately
    5oxxy9.jpg
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Cilfyn she looks so cute with that side ponytail :D that first pic is really nice. Her face seems a bit angle-y in the second one but I'm not sure if that's a look youre going for on her o= Your cleric has a very kind look about her :]

-edit- I just realized some of your preset names and they made me laugh :P
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sorry about all these pictures. x.x Mind rating these and giving what advice you can?
    This is a more close up picture, which I managed to achieve after some experimentation with my malfunctionate mouse.
    4trs4h.jpg
    And this is the closest picture I can get, unfortunately
    5oxxy9.jpg

There is a camera/screenshot function already built in to the game that you can use to zoom in. I believe if you press either F9 or alt+9 it will come up. If neither works go to the window where you can edit your button function and look for the camera option. That's the best way to take screenshots. :3

Anyway! I really like the eyebrows and the smaller eyes (smaller in comparison to what people usually do with their characters). The things I would personally mess with are widening the nose and lips. But again, you might like that pinched/cute look that smaller lips and noses give a character. Right now I'd give her a 4/5 :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    'Bout Cilfyn - Here's my thoughts as it came to mind:

I'm pretty sure which preset model you worked off of, and I have to say I like how to made her. Black hair + Green eyes + Red lips = good. I love that hairstyle too, and that side pony is perfect for her.

That being said, I'm sort of confused when I see her. She looks cute, but at the same time she looks a little "manly." I prefer a little softer characters, so I would change her chin and jawline to be softer and less edgy. If keeping the length of the chin, I would move the mouth down a bit and play with the thickness so it doesn't look droopy. Would also move the ears down just a tad. The thickness of the eyebrow is good, but they're too long methinks. As for the sizes of her features, eyes are adorable, and so are the lips. Makes me want to make the nose a little smaller but I think that would change her too much that she'd lose her image which would be bad. The eyeshadow is cute too, although I can't help but wonder if there might be a better match for her.

Looking at the first screenshot I'm also wondering if you could lower her forehead a little bit and make it less wide. Also make her waist a little bigger, she seems a little top heavy.

I hope that didn't sound too critical, it's just that when I see a design that I find a liking to, my brain just thinks of ways to modify it a bit to fit my peculiar tastes. I don't normally write everything out but I let myself go overboard again this time b:laugh I'll give her a 8/10 and hope that you find a look that's all you and to your 100% satisfaction :)
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Wow, Llux and Sus, thank you so much! It's no problem, I wasn't expecting so much feedback! I'll use it to the best of my ability. You pointed out a lot of things I would have never noticed myself! I really, really appreciate it.
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Cylfin, I cant think of anything more then whats already said but maybe make the eyes closer to eachother? they seem far off to me b:pleased Guess you could experiment with that if youd like
  • IfInitySage - Heavens Tear
    IfInitySage - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Another pic of my veno close up.

vbvb.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Edited. sorry for double post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Ah ok =/ I was hoping I'd get to see your character in game... Also I think it's the coloring that might be bothering you. You used blue eyes which is really a lot brighter in intensity than any other color she has on her (in contrast to your other characters). Not sure if it'll help but maybe darken her lips or a darker blue might help make that better.
    Awww =/ will get on Heavens Tear so you can see my character just tell me when you want me too and i will hop right over
    And also i need help im trying to figure out how to set a transparent background.
    I did it on Alsri's Account. For her signature BUT it was saved as a PNG file.
    well i tried that on here and it does not work.. :< also tried GIF as well..
    and also they dont look nearly as pretty and non-fuzzy lol
    Alright!
    so my final product for my wizard. then i have to start leveling her or else she will
    always be lvl2 xD
    2l9pcnk.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]