Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Awww =/ will get on Heavens Tear so you can see my character just tell me when you want me too and i will hop right over
    And also i need help im trying to figure out how to set a transparent background.
    I did it on Alsri's Account. For her signature BUT it was saved as a PNG file.
    well i tried that on here and it does not work.. :< also tried GIF as well..
    and also they dont look nearly as pretty and non-fuzzy lol
    Alright!
    so my final product for my wizard. then i have to start leveling her or else she will

I think I'll just hop on my newb bm in LC and visit you there one day b:laugh

Also, since you already had it working on Alsri's account, it probably means that the file size for your signature for Smexi_CaseyL was too big (it can only be a maximum size of 195.3kb and 500x100 pixels) and so the forums just automatically reformatted it to a jpeg format that doesn't support transparency.

That's why I normally don't even bother with transparency; I just set my signature background to the grey color of the forums and just save it as a jpeg file. Just lazy I guess b:laugh
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Awww =/ will get on Heavens Tear so you can see my character just tell me when you want me too and i will hop right over
    And also i need help im trying to figure out how to set a transparent background.
    I did it on Alsri's Account. For her signature BUT it was saved as a PNG file.
    well i tried that on here and it does not work.. :< also tried GIF as well..
    and also they dont look nearly as pretty and non-fuzzy lol
    Alright!
    so my final product for my wizard. then i have to start leveling her or else she will
    always be lvl2 xD
    2l9pcnk.jpg

If you send me the screenie of your character, I can render it and crop to sig size, for a nominal charge. *Cough*screenshot with you*cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's strange. My signature right now has transparency, is a png, and it works fine. D: I think the problem most likely lies in the siggy being too large.

@Ifinity ~ Really like her! But now that it's close up I see what was bugging me a bit with her. Her forehead seems very short/not enough room between her eyebrows and hairline. But sadly I think that would ruin the adorable affect that the bangs have just barely touching the eyes. b:surrender Also I feel like you could maybe darken the blue in the eyes for some reason. 4.5/5!

@Casey ~ I'll say it again, lucky for having that hair. b:pleased I'm still not a fan of that heavy heeeavy black make up, since she has such pale features, but I really think that hair fits her much better. Also I still think you should make the eyebrows lighter/two shades darker of the hair color. b:chuckle I love her nose and lips though it's so cute. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Norala - Dreamweaver
    Norala - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I like how unique your names are!
    For Erychea, it feels like there's something off. Like, the body proportions don't match the face. The forehead seems a little big as well. That's just me, though. I'd rate her 3/5.
    For Sharki, I think that her face is quite well proportioned. The eyes are extremely narrow, though, although I see what effect you are trying to achieve. I like her. 4.5/5
    Thanks!

It's probably Erychea's neck that's out-of-proportion. A little side-effect to the style I was going for, since there's no way to change it's thickness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susyvu - Heavens Tear
    Susyvu - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

@Casey ~ I'll say it again, lucky for having that hair. b:pleased

I just hope she doesn't get in trouble for her characters using them b:worried
    [SIGPIC]http://i54.tinypic.com/23uybd2.png[/SIGPIC]
    ☆★ Susy ♥ Teny ★☆
  • Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City
    Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you send me the screenie of your character, I can render it and crop to sig size, for a nominal charge. *Cough*screenshot with you*cough*
    b:chuckleb:cute
    i might hop over on HT sometime today. :>
    and shoosh bout tha hair. lol. <3 i edit most of it out. and ty Susy i think thats
    exactly whats wrong with it. :D
    Pay to Play :3
    But its okay I still enjoy myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Susy I love your Siggy b:dirty lol what do you use to make it? :3 if you dont mind me askingb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Susyvu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Susy I love your Siggy b:dirty lol what do you use to make it? :3 if you dont mind me asking

thanks :) I use Adobe Photoshop... 6.0 b:sweat can't afford the newer version b:laugh If you're feeling lazy give me a screenshot and I'll make a similar one for you.
    i might hop over on HT sometime today. :>
    and shoosh bout tha hair. lol. <3 i edit most of it out. and ty Susy i think thats
    exactly whats wrong with it. :D

I didn't say anything b:avoid wanna see how your ep turns out :)
    ☆★ Susy ♥ Teny ★☆
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not sure how well you can see her face, but tell me what you thinkb:victory

Clerles.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • WingedCasey - Heavens Tear
    WingedCasey - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kimiko! :D
    Your ep looks cute but i wish we could see her face!
    okay so i finally figured out WHAT im going to do.
    Im staying on HT as my cleric WingedCasey. so Evict you can pm me in
    game lol [i keep trying to pm u and it says your offline]
    so here is my cleric.
    1q3cq1.jpg
    Love is Everything
    ~WingedCasey~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proudly Taken By: Herbalism from Lost City.<3
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thanks :) I use Adobe Photoshop... 6.0 b:sweat can't afford the newer version b:laugh If you're feeling lazy give me a screenshot and I'll make a similar one for you.

Gawd, Susy xD I might just make you do one for me, too! If you don't mind being a slave for ten minutes. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Gawd, Susy xD I might just make you do one for me, too! If you don't mind being a slave for ten minutes. b:dirty

I don't mind b:laugh If you want, just tell me what you'd like and I'll try and make it happen.
  • Herbalism - Lost City
    Herbalism - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:cry Casey took the man who loves her out of her signature! :(
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kimiko - if you havent changed her look (but adjusted the head size) from the previous post (pages back) then 5/5! :]

casey - 5/5 as always! luffs the eye colour! <3 god knows how you managed to get that colour from the palette provided u.u.....

susy - i will unretire my retired *** for a siggy! x3 i fail at photoshop like seriously... i have photoshop elements (not sure if there's a diff between PSE and PS) installed on my lappy but i use it once in a blue moon and pictures that go in are never saved b:beatup >o>"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so Evict you can pm me in
    game lol [i keep trying to pm u and it says your offline]

I actually decided to uninstall PWI today. b:surrender So instead, the new deal is to be my friend on the PWI-Facebook! Muhahaha. Also, upload a screenshot of your character and post the link either here or on my Core Connect. :) It'd be great if you could stand on one of the towers around Arch to nerf the background, but it's fine if you don't. b:cute Lastly, your cleric is adorable 6/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • WingedCasey - Heavens Tear
    WingedCasey - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I actually decided to uninstall PWI today. b:surrender So instead, the new deal is to be my friend on the PWI-Facebook! Muhahaha. Also, upload a screenshot of your character and post the link either here or on my Core Connect. :) It'd be great if you could stand on one of the towers around Arch to nerf the background, but it's fine if you don't. b:cute Lastly, your cleric is adorable 6/5.
    Thankyou everyone ^.^
    Evict you quit the day i come to play HT. xD How mean :3
    Jkjk
    So while questing ( i am still a noob ) i took a awesome screen shot.
    33p9e1l.jpg
    Love is Everything
    ~WingedCasey~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proudly Taken By: Herbalism from Lost City.<3
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    susy - i will unretire my retired *** for a siggy! x3 i fail at photoshop like seriously... i have photoshop elements (not sure if there's a diff between PSE and PS) installed on my lappy but i use it once in a blue moon and pictures that go in are never saved b:beatup >o>"

I think forum signatures are kind of off topic from this thread so go to my art thread... I have a sigi ready for you there and answer your question after I post this.

Nice screenie btw Casey and Kimiko!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yay another Makeover scroll got through. Voila this is what my Asian Veno became. i got bored with her and decided to go for something a lil differant (shes somewhere in this thread but i am to be frank too lazy to find the pic of her before in my vast collection of photobucket pictures) What do you guys think?
    sexyveno-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    firsttt.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    seconddd.png
    Absolutely no editing done through photoshop or whatsoever (Except from copy and pasting screenshots into one picture through paint). My friend took pictures of my characters while hovering on them, that's why they look so bright. b:thanks
    edited January 2011
    Options
    firsttt.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    seconddd.png
    Absolutely no editing done through photoshop or whatsoever (Except from copy and pasting screenshots into one picture through paint). My friend took pictures of my characters while hovering on them, that's why they look so bright. b:thanks

5/5 for both but the black dress is not very flattering since it is to dark to see any detailsb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    5/5 for both but the black dress is not very flattering since it is to dark to see any detailsb:surrender

It's supposed to be dark and sexy-ish! -jazz hands- Thanks for the 5/5 b:chuckle!
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yay another Makeover scroll got through. Voila this is what my Asian Veno became. i got bored with her and decided to go for something a lil differant (shes somewhere in this thread but i am to be frank too lazy to find the pic of her before in my vast collection of photobucket pictures) What do you guys think?
    sexyveno-1.jpg

She is totally awesome! I love what you do to her. Well done b:victory
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    She is totally awesome! I love what you do to her. Well done b:victory

thnx always lvoe to get feedback xd
    @Bittersweet i liek the veno best althoguh i INTENSLY dislike the fash teh char herself gets 5/5 from me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Susyvu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    'Bout BitterSweet: 10/10 for both... I really really like them b:pleased

'Bout Dorset: I like your new sigi! I think the colors on your new makeover is kinda too intense for me tho xD
    ☆★ Susy ♥ Teny ★☆
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks Su xd and yeah i thought the colouring would be a lil intense for a lot of people. shes so differant from my other chars who i usualy stick to more natural colours. Dors for example wears hardly any makeup xd Also i always find it so hard to get venos looking right. apart from Othili which me and hubby created togather (and incidently is the preset for this char) i rarely find a look im happy with for venos and thats why i dont really play one. but meh i figured time for something a ill differant xd and thanks i likeys my new sig also and i like both of yours

yup guys imma back!

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    firsttt.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    seconddd.png

Bittersweet i love both of your chars, their adorable but the eyes on the first one bug me abit. Idk what it is but something about them isnt right >w> maybe their to close together? idk D: its bugging me tho lol b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @Bittersweet - Harshlands
    think onn the first pic the head's a bit small to fit the body o: d/w happens to me alot xD
    but effing love ur second char >w<
    the face is just perfect imo D:@the eyebrows and the eyemakeup<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Finally a makeover for my poor cleric. xD

cleric01.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Finally a makeover for my poor cleric. xD

clericpreset01.jpg

I give her a 2/5b:surrender her face seems very off and slightly creepyb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hi again.
    I have changed my chars a little, and now I want you guys to tell me what you think :3

Sooo, here they are

Ziraia
    2011-01-0404-16-42.jpg

Narevi (she looks a little sad imo, but i wont change anything yet. Need some help from you pro guys)
    2011-01-0404-22-11.jpg

Hope you like them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★