Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Wulfina - Lost City
    Wulfina - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    now! time to post my screenies :3
    <- i am no good at taking or editing Screen Shots. so! just keep edit my char please
    ty :>
    1puxkg.jpg
    2v3sbjq.jpg

Well I have to admit, I really love what you've done with this character, though I am sure most people won't love the eyeliner around the eyes the way I do, I find it really suits your character. She is very beautiful. Angelic even. Great job honey!
    5/5 for SURE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Insanity: Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~Albert Einstein.
  • X_Bella_x - Heavens Tear
    X_Bella_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    May not be a close up picture, but tell me what you think.

2010-09-0716-34-00.jpg
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thankyou Everyone for giving my cleric a good rating! :D but i think i may change how tan
    she is and how red her lips are :3
    Idk yet!
    BUT!!!
    i made a sin im not going to be playing her just wanted to test out
    if i do play one someday... lol
    so here you go =]
    20hombp.jpg
    this ^ or this ->
    14t1q2d.jpg

@Casey - Those lips are ADORABLE. The eyes as well, somehow there's just such a deep and nice expression on her face. I really like both color themes as well! 6/5!! *lovelove*

@Daesitia
    - Can't find anything wrong really! If anything I'd bring the eyes and eyebrows a LITTLE bit closer to eac hother but maybe not. She looks fine! 5/5 <3

@X_Bella_x - I really can't see her face at all. D: Can't rate without seeing her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ah heres my cleric nowadays =)

346x6dj.png

I only log in to sell/buy things tho.. past few months I just couldnt find the time to play so ive been level 22 for ages. God I feel like such a nubface. Also PWI is not the only game I play, i've been active in another mmo lately to raid dungeons with friends. I hope to come back soon though b:pleased
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011

Kateh, 5/5 hun. She is super gorgeous, her face fits her hair perfectly, and the hair is absoulutely gorgeous. Well done honey. :)

Alright, so this is me. It resembles myself best it can but we are only so limited. I think everything is never perfect so I won't be offended by a 4/5 or under. It's just your opinion. :P

Much love, you're all gorgeous!

WulfinaJan-08-11.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Insanity: Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~Albert Einstein.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My cleric PixiesDust
    xvx.png

Kimi finally got her fashion (dyed it)
    kimidhxf.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    My cleric PixiesDust
    xvx.png

kimidhxf.png

In all honesty...

First One: 2/5. Her **** are much to large for her body, and I feel as though you could have picked a better hair for her face shape, otherwise I love the colour of her hair and the eyes are beautiful. The Fash is a lovely shade of green.

Second One: 3/5 Her **** are also way too large for her body as well as her head. But you did exceptionally well designing her face. Her hair colour compliments her skin really well, and her eye and fash colours are also great picks.

Well done, but check your proportions if you want realism, if not, leave em the way they are. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    In all honesty...

First One: 2/5. Her **** are much to large for her body, and I feel as thought you could have picked a better hair for her face shape, otherwise I love the colour of her hair and the eyes are beautiful. The Fash is a lovely shade of green.

Second One: 3/5 Her **** are also way too large for her body as well as her head. But you did exceptionally well designing her face. Her hair colour compliments her skin really well, and her eye and fash colours are also great picks.

Well done, but check your proportions if you want realism, if not. Leave em the way they are. :)

Realistic? Im pretty sure that is realistic if you watch certain tv showsb:laugh

Btw you cant really talk about being realistic if you're characters lips are that thick >w>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Realistic? Im pretty sure that is realistic if you watch certain tv showsb:laugh

Btw you cant really talk about being realistic if you're characters lips are that thick >w>

Actually my lips are very similar to that irl so, thanks for that. TV isn't realistic, actually. Sorry, but implants aren't natural, they're not realistic, I am not looking for a fight. I was being honest. But whatever.
    And the camera was actually at a certain angle pointing up, so actually they are not as thick as they appear.
    I wish you had taken the compliments, I gave you them because I meant them and I wasn't trying to be mean... :/

*Edit* Oh, I happened to notice that your account says you're a guy, if that's true, that explains a lot...
    If not though, then honey, you need to take a look around you and realize that what the media portrays to be "realistic" is quite far from it. It's fake, plastic, and disgusting. Sorry if you feel otherwise. This will be my last post on the matter, take it or leave it, but please, let's not fight about it. You are a very great artist though sweetie, you are amazing with colour schemes! Honest to god! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Actually my lips are very similar to that irl so, thanks for that. TV isn't realistic, actually. Sorry, but implants aren't natural, they're not realistic, I am not looking for a fight. I was being honest. But whatever.
    And the camera was actually at a certain angle pointing up, so actually they are not as thick as they appear.
    I wish you had taken the compliments, I gave you them because I meant them and I wasn't trying to be mean... :/ Oh, I happened to notice that your account says you're a guy, if that's true, that explains a lot...

No im a girl, please show me where my account says im a guy O__o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    No im a girl, please show me where my account says im a guy O__o

XDD Ummm go to your profile and change your gender. :Pb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    XDD Ummm go to your profile and change your gender. :Pb:cute

I actaully went to check that out and it says it's set as femaleb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    I actaully went to check that out and it says it's set as femaleb:shocked

Holy ****. XD Maybe I clicked the wrong person. IDK. I blame this on Admin. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akvarmoza - Heavens Tear
    Akvarmoza - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My cleric PixiesDust
    xvx.png

kimidhxf.png

4.5/5 for both. Don't listen to others! Just because they have big **** doesn't mean they are ugly.

-I'm a fishy.b:pleased-
  • AquaDagger - Heavens Tear
    AquaDagger - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well here is my Assassin :)

2011_01_09_14_32_26.jpg

2011_01_09_14_32_58.jpg

2011_01_09_14_33_52.jpg
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    4.5/5 for both. Don't listen to others! Just because they have big **** doesn't mean they are ugly.

-I'm a fishy.b:pleased-

I didn't say her characters were ugly, I just said they weren't realistic, I never said to change them or anything, I said only if she wanted realistic. I also said she is a great artist and really good at designing characters. Her characters are both beautiful, and I don't generally look at **** to determine if someone is beautiful or not... Sheesh...

I am sorry if feelings were hurt I was just being honest... Cause to be honest now my feelings are getting a little hurt. I was just being honest, do whatever you want with your characters, it was just my opinion, I never said "god they are such ghastly characters". I promise you, I don't think they are ugly, they ARE beautiful, very, very beautiful! <3

b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    I didn't say her characters were ugly, I just said they weren't realistic, I never said to change them or anything, I said only if she wanted realistic. I also said she is a great artist and really good at designing characters. Her characters are both beautiful, and I don't generally look at **** to determine if someone is beautiful or not... Sheesh...

I am sorry if feelings were hurt I was just being honest... Cause to be honest now my feelings are getting a little hurt. I was just being honest, do whatever you want with your characters, it was just my opinion, I never said "god they are such ghastly characters".

b:sadb:surrender
    1.My feelings were not hurt and they can not be hurt.
    2. That person is not me and I don't know why you are getting up set.
    3. I was never interested in the ratings, not once did I mention anything but the part about being realistic.
    4. The only thing I dont like is you saying it's not realistic because big **** are real, super tiny waists my need implants but im pretty sure nothing in this game is realistic and breast implants may not be natural but they are still part of a reality which in a sense makes them realisic.

If you wish to contineu this conversation, please message me. There is no reason in continuing it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No arguing! This is the only thread where you can dis people and get away with it! I don't want it locked. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited January 2011
    No arguing! This is the only thread where you can dis people and get away with it! I don't want it locked. :(

Evict post a pic of you're character, it's been so long I forgot what he looked likeb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    1.My feelings were not hurt and they can not be hurt.
    2. That person is not me and I don't know why you are getting up set.
    3. I was never interested in the ratings, not once did I mention anything but the part about being realistic.
    4. The only thing I dont like is you saying it's not realistic because big **** are real, super tiny waists my need implants but im pretty sure nothing in this game is realistic and breast implants may not be natural but they are still part of a reality which in a sense makes them realisic.

If you wish to contineu this conversation, please message me. There is no reason in continuing it here.

Oh yes yes, of course I know big **** are real! Just not with that body was what I meant... I know that person wasn't you! Don't worry, I wasn't saying that to you. I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused... Anddd... well I guess that's your opinion, I accept it for what it is, I was just saying I don't believe in modifying what is natural, natural to ME is realistic. And I also know it's a game that's why I made the suggestion to change it, only if you wanted a realistic look, and I said if not then just keep it the way it is, It's totally fine...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Oh yes yes, of course I know big **** are real! Just not with that body was what I meant... I know that person wasn't you! Don't worry, I wasn't saying that to you. I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused... Anddd... well I guess that's your opinion, I accept it for what it is, I was just saying I don't believe in modifying what is natural, natural to ME is realistic. And I also know it's a game that's why I made the suggestion to change it, only if you wanted a realistic look, and I said if not then just keep it the way it is, It's totally fine...

**** sorry, I didn't see to PM you. I can't delete it the forum is glitchy for me. I'll just stop talking... take care...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Don't let people walk all over you like that Wulfina, she posted her char in the hot or not thread and should know that not everyone is going to suck up by throwing out only positive comment. I totally agree with you that it does not look good and if she can't stand that honesty then that is not your fault. You have given her an honest rating and she should know its your own opinion.

As to Kimiko with 'never being interested in the ratings', youre one terrible liar, one that does not care does not make a fuss out of someone not liking your pixelchars ****.

my 2 cents since I can't stand Wulfina being attacked even though I dont know her
    And pms is so dull since its more fun if everyone can read this
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Don't let people walk all over you like that Wulfina, she posted her char in the hot or not thread and should know that not everyone is going to suck up by throwing out only positive comment. I totally agree with you that it does not look good and if she can't stand that honesty then that is not your fault. You have given her an honest rating and she should know its your own opinion.

As to Kimiko with 'never being interested in the ratings', youre one terrible liar, one that does not care does not make a fuss out of someone not liking your pixelchars ****.

my 2 cents since I can't stand Wulfina being attacked even though I dont know her
    And pms is so dull since its more fun if everyone can read this

Wow. Kateh, thank you so much for the backup here. I honestly was starting to feel like I needed to back down because I wasn't going to get any support on my end. I hate drama, I try to avoid it best as possible and stay constructive with my critisism, honest. So thank you so much. Honestly the reason I backed down was because I was starting to get overrun and I didn't want to fight (or get banned for getting to angry and using unmentionable words xD) Thank you so much for the support I really appreciate it! And thank you for standing up for me, that's something that almost nobody does. I am happy that you agree with me! I threw in so many compliments because I wasn't trying to be mean. I could've been nasty with my opinion but I chose not to be. Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu! b:kissb:cuteb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Now to get back to the pics. Come on people, show us yourselves! If you dare!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Now to get back to the pics. Come on people, show us yourselves! If you dare!b:chuckle

Yes let's and to anyone else,matter above is done with. All complaint and anything else will be handled through pms. Kateh, if u want to continue this message me >__>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Kimiko 3/5 Personally i dislike the look you have gone for with the Massive **** and the skinny waist especially on the. the problem for me isnt the **** im all for representin the bigger girls out there :p its more the fact that they are so inhumanly out of proportion even if the person had implants. not a good look IN MY OPINION but if you love yoour chars thats great. i like the first char better than the second. which is your main?

@Wuflina you shouldnt back down just cause soem peopel complained hun b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Rikamimi - Heavens Tear
    Rikamimi - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    2le5dfk.jpg

This is my sexy lil'veno Rikamimi :)
  • Rikamimi - Heavens Tear
    Rikamimi - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Kimi I rate you 5/5 on originality and 5/5 on overal looks :)
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    4.5/5 lovely looking veno could do with a slightly bigger head though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart