Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    29w5m4g.jpg

My failCleric. Don't mind the dress, it was free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Daesitia - Sanctuary
    Daesitia - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Here are some new pictures of my Dae :)
    Rate please ;)

dae1.png

dae2.png

dae3.png
  • Banzai - Heavens Tear
    Banzai - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Been awhile since I played. Now that I've put about $250+ in the past 2 weeks since coming back. I like how my characters turned out.

Click Here to see bigger image.

mypwcharacters.png
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gave Phyrilla Another makeover b:victory but i dont think i want it anymore cause i wanna go for somethin sexy agian lol but havent decided somethin about this look is bothering me but idk what it is any opinnions?
    2aac1vb.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gave Phyrilla Another makeover b:victory but i dont think i want it anymore cause i wanna go for somethin sexy agian lol but havent decided somethin about this look is bothering me but idk what it is any opinnions?
    2aac1vb.jpg

I think is her head... Is a little small. Except for it, I just liked. b:pleased
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2aac1vb.jpg

IMO The head is a bit to small, the eyes are a little far apart, make the head a little bigger and bring the eyes in. To compliment the eyes id make the bridge of the nose thinner.

I give her a 4/5b:victory
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • mabijaele
    mabijaele Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I posted pictures of my Cleric here before, gave her a makeover, how do you think she looks? Sorry for all the pictures x.x
    Before:
    2rg2hpz.jpg
    25ujxhf.jpg
    After:
    2gyd3f5.jpg
    287irv4.jpg
  • FaerieFay - Heavens Tear
    FaerieFay - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    standardi.jpg
    I tried my hardest to make a cute character. I know it's hard to make cute Tideborns, but let me know what you think.

*same picture posted in the 'Love Your PW Character" thread because I love her :D
    EDIT: Wow.. Her head looks tiny, but I swear it's not that tiny in the game XD

EDIT: More pictures.
    strech.jpg
    hidingd.jpg

I turned up the graphics all the way for these two. Let me know what you think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Banzai - 4/5 For the girl. She's very pretty but I feel like she needs something else...a little pizzaz or something. Or maybe that vibe is coming from the fabulous guy she's standing next to. Haha. <3

5/5 For the guy though! I like how tan you made his skin. Something about him is really nice and somehow different than other male TB. At least for me.

Kiehl - I agree with Kimiko's suggestion. Making the head bigger and the width of the face just a little larger would help immensely. From there I'd mess with the eye, nose, and mouth proportions until you're happy with them. 3.5/5 So far!

mabijaele - 3.5/5 On the makeover. Mainly her eyes seem just a bit too far apart. Also the eyebrows seem a bit too striking for her gentle face, maybe give them a bit more thickness and play with the texture options.

FaerieFay
    4.5/5 - Very cuuuuuute~ Two main things that bug me a little are the head size and nose. I'm not sure about the head but like you said it appears tiny. It may just be that armor though. I can't tell in the other pictures either, the second has an odd angle and the third the head is covered.

And the nose I think is just personal preference. I would make it a littttleeee wider but you may like the cute affect it has on her face. Overall I don't see anything that my mind says 'MUST CHANGE NOW' to. Love it~

Okay, so I decided to finally cave and try to make a Sin that could possibly be a main of mine. So anyone who is prejudice against blue fishies can just shush and take it. >:3 I like making my fishies bluueee~

frontuc.png
    sidepj.png
    quarter.png
    threezj.png

This hairstyle always struck me as very assassin-ish but it's never seen on characters really. So I wanted to make it work on mine. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
    edited December 2010
    Llux - Thank you :) I don't know why her head looks so small. It's not that small in game. The nose I based off my own. People have said that I have a small button nose lol.

Anyway, your character. 5 out of 5 for me. I love the makeup and that's what really got the score so high. Can I ask how to got it? When I made Fay, there weren't any makeup options. Makeover scroll or just a luck of the draw with the makeup? I like how her armor seems to glow. That's another thing I liked. Anyway, keep up the good work :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amberis
    amberis Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    <3
    sheismy.jpg
  • Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City
    Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Amberis your veno is adorable :>
    5/5
    Llux: Hmm I like your sins look but maybe a different hair style?
    and here is my veno >:3
    s2sk82.jpg
    ]
    Pay to Play :3
    But its okay I still enjoy myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010

Anyway, your character. 5 out of 5 for me. I love the makeup and that's what really got the score so high. Can I ask how to got it? When I made Fay, there weren't any makeup options. Makeover scroll or just a luck of the draw with the makeup? I like how her armor seems to glow. That's another thing I liked. Anyway, keep up the good work :)[/COLOR]

Thank you very much! And the makeup you see is not really makeup. It is part of the markings of one of the Tideborn Presets. I believe there are different color/marking options under the first selection on the right when you create a character.

Amberis - Definitely agree with Casey, adorable! 5/5

Casey - Thank you! Though that hairstyle was practically my entire motivation. b:laugh I love that hair. >B3
    And as always I LOVE your character. The big eyes work for her and that pose you have her in is great. (Lucky you being able to have that hairstyle. <3) 5/5!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2igowoi.jpg
    does this look better? x-x it seems like all of my characters are kind of crappy looking
    edited December 2010
    Cilfyn - The eyebrows throw me off. Then again, I'm not used to pencil eyebrows and that may be something you like. I think it's more of a preference. Other than that, I think she's cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    okay, thank you for the feedback
    I made the eyebrows thicker like you suggested, it looks better
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mmm i think the eyes are a little to small for the face and the nose is kind of big and idk Cilfyn lol something is kinda throwing me off b:surrender but its the way you like it (: i gaved phryilla another make over b:victory but ill post it up later lol kinda lazy b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Mmmm maybe a closer up picture on the face. From here I think she's perfectly fine save for the eyebrows. b:pleased 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Madeleire - Heavens Tear
    Madeleire - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ^.^ what r u guys talking about i think shes adorable
    or at least very pretty
    5/5
    edited December 2010
    30t0wfb.jpg
    this is my BM what do you think?? I think thers something wrong here
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Change the angle of the eyebrows to sit parallel to the eyes. I think that should fix it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • IfInitySage - Heavens Tear
    IfInitySage - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Made a new veno today, I dont know if i should change the face shape slighty?
    Hope you like her lol

ooft.jpg

Meow.jpg
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Hmmm, no I actually like her face shape just fine! It's all very native american. If anything maybe make her nose a little bit wider and her lips a little longer. 4.5/5!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Nehh - Heavens Tear
    Nehh - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So I decided to make a male character, eventhough I am a female. b:chuckle

I based him on an oc of mine. xD He originally is a fire elf, hence the red hair and the slender bishonen like face. XD

I love him, and everyone's taste varies, but it is always nice to know what others think. =)

And yeah I took them when I was done making him in character creation screen, before I named him and made him an actual char. xD Because I can never zoom in that far in game on the face because I use my mouse scroller is on my touchpad so whenver I get almost close enough it zooms in too far and goes behind the character lol. b:cry

It's too big to post directly.
    http://oi53.tinypic.com/67pimg.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So I decided to make a male character, eventhough I am a female. b:chuckle

I based him on an oc of mine. xD He originally is a fire elf, hence the red hair and the slender bishonen like face. XD

It's too big to post directly.
    http://oi53.tinypic.com/67pimg.jpg

I think his eyebrows are a little close together but you did a wonderful job in creating him. Really like the face shape and the eye color. 8/10
  • Emilii - Dreamweaver
    Emilii - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    My Veno I started yesterday =)

25u42t3.png

b:cute
  • Nehh - Heavens Tear
    Nehh - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think his eyebrows are a little close together but you did a wonderful job in creating him. Really like the face shape and the eye color. 8/10

Haha thanks. =) I see where you are coming from about the eyebrows, but I made them like that on purpose. If they would be further apart it wouldn't be him. xD He is a bishie, and most bishies have eyebrows that go on where the eye stops at the nose bridge sides, hard to boost that effect in here though, but it really gave him that finishing touch. xD

Emillii, your character is really adorable. =D I personally am not too fond of the dark eye makeup though. But hey that is just different tastes. 4/5 for yah. ^^
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Emilii: 4/5 I don't know if it's the angle of the camera, but the face looks oddly squished and the chin is a bit too pointy for my taste.
    She's super cute though. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Emilii - Dreamweaver
    Emilii - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Emilii: 4/5 I don't know if it's the angle of the camera, but the face looks oddly squished and the chin is a bit too pointy for my taste.
    She's super cute though. :)

Its the angle ^^ about her chin I do agree it might be a bit pointy, I'll see what I can do b:pleased thanks
    edited December 2010
    fixed cilfyn's character according to what you said
    i don't think it looks better o.o
    i3vrq8.jpg