Money making : How to do it.

Options

Comments

• sambotoon202
    sambotoon202 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hala Rola young Abe united together, accompanied by game if it were allowed and honors Abe Akelmh my brother Iqalk is, sadly, he no idea that he game starts Ba Ttatr of Alrnmj to the jaw and Iqalk if allowed was reviewed and I am your State Pa talk on yahoo if allowed mean de Yahoo right brother named Ba game name (sonci) if allowed Hadronization on Yahoo Aoki de Yahoo right brother (sonci) Oki (mahomd2009@yahoo.com) ok
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Agreed ... Great Guide You Have Here.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • skkozer
    skkozer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This should help noobs like me so ill try it and see even though i like the grinding part of this way to make money.b:victory

I agree with everything you have said here.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle it's easy for lvl 20 ^ venomancers to make money selling Snow Hares. I just sold 2 for 75,000 :D >.> I know I need to sell for 50,000 but it works. :D

2 = 150,000 woot :) can't wait to make an All-class one.

I think there should be a listing on how much to sell each pet.

How much money is little when selling in A-saur? There has to be a lot of high lvl-ed players to sell to meaning something useful can be sold at a decent high price.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hey..its a very good guide but im new to PW, as you can see im just lvl 18, so i dont know what is grinding, so if anyone could explain me i would be gratefull.... TY

Bump and I love the guide, it'll make me millons. hehe

Grinding is leveling to high levels. So just kill monsters and keep there money, your friends money and sell for the right reasons.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Ahkhu - Harshlands
    Ahkhu - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    great guide...b:pleased
  • TattooMagic - Harshlands
    TattooMagic - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ok thats the super long way of make money .....you want to make money get a veno buy a herc Farm TT/HH...lvl up get in a good guild kill world Bossis. they drop G9s and more . so thats how u make moneyb:laugh
  • NEMAE - Heavens Tear
    NEMAE - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i would just like to add that after lvl 70 buying gear already made and upgrading it is cheaper than making it and upgrading it yourself. you can make an FF weapon for about 25m, or you can buy one in the AH with +5 and good shards for 20M. CHEAPER. i have about 50m saved up atm, so im planning to get some sexy stuff like that.

edit: if you're wondering how i got 50M, i AOE grind on mobs 5+ levels higher than me and loot the drops. DQ sells great. also, sell every blue drop in the AH.
    When axes aren't enough, use Kung Fu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceita - Dreamweaver
    Ceita - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just wanted to say that is a very good guide :]

but i was also just wondering how to make MP charms. i'm a level 50 cleric and i use pots like crazy and looked everywhere for a guide on how to make them. and i dont want to buy them from people becuase they just cost wayyy too much. do you mind helping me out here? :P

(sorry for such a stupid question, lol)
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There is no way to manufacture MP or HP charms - you have to buy them from the cash shop.
    You can buy gold at an auctioneer, from other players; or buy the charms themselves from other players.

And yes, they really do cost that much.
  • Ceita - Dreamweaver
    Ceita - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh alright tyvm. that would explain why i couldn't find anything on making them.

thanks for the help :]
  • foxgirl203
    foxgirl203 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    excellent guide b:chuckle

this will be really helpful! its nice of u to type those tips! im looking forward to using them when the game is done downloading ^.^ b:pleased
  • whitewarrior1
    whitewarrior1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have a little problem with the guide. b:victory

What are the best spots to actually farm DQ items and others? The one where mobs drop them very often?

Thanks
  • mechachilles
    mechachilles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good guide even though I don't know what any of that means since I barely started b:beatenup
  • fincrusade
    fincrusade Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nice guide! Now I know to sell those DQ drops!
    1st post w00t :)
  • temy
    temy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thanks a lot that will help me
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wish you can actually manufacture charms somehow b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • abidincan
    abidincan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    selam arkadaşlar.ben battle of immortals'e
  • abidincan
    abidincan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • IvanBasso - Sanctuary
    IvanBasso - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ty for the guide really helped considering im really poor b:surrender
  • MissxCleric - Sanctuary
    MissxCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm not a new player, lolz, but this guide really helped me out!
    I already wanted to make a moneymaker and because of this guide I know what to do and what to leave.
    Edit: Seems like my avatar still isn't right, I'm lvl 69. >.<
  • onyxshade
    onyxshade Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if you can spare the money do it also it does add a little effect see i sepent money making my entire body glow in many diffrent colors 2 sockets each each stone lv5 i noticed that i hit more havent died once since i imbuned i started being able to solo fb's so there i the bonuse or the effects
  • GoldBlaster - Heavens Tear
    GoldBlaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thanks this giude will come in handy becuz i am no good at making money
  • Bablali - Dreamweaver
    Bablali - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ty that was very helpfull.
  • addy21
    addy21 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thanks for the help i can't wait to play this game thanks and have a nice night b:victory
  • bennett92
    bennett92 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thanx :Pb:victory
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Followed this from 1 to 52 and onward.

For my first 30 lvls I had 660,000. All from selling DQ, poor armor and other drops and quest rewards. Never buying equip from the NPC, UNLESS it couldn't be found in the AH.

I have 4.4mil now but thats come from selling various things I have bought through the cash shop. I reckon, the total estimate from still selling all that I find is about 1.2mil.

And yes, never ignore the money drops. I see people do this and while I can understand why - still, every little bit helps.

Also, repair repair repair. Don't even neglect on repairing gear - don't let that bill grow over time if you can help it. When you get new gear, repair it immediately, as most times it's been worn down a bit.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Tousem - Heavens Tear
    Tousem - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It seemed like you vere talking about your char more than the acuall thing... so yab:angry
  • Raikatsu - Archosaur
    Raikatsu - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this the guide for ppl who think, "if i want to be good in this game i need to cash shop" b:victory and ofc new players b:laugh
  • Xphoenixezx - Archosaur
    Xphoenixezx - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    soo many replies lol thx for help. ^^ playing this game for a year still deleting chars and making new ones WTF now im lvl 9 b:cry