whats the lvl cap in this game?

105 for PWI still I believe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • godrealmpein
    godrealmpein Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Havent even fully downloaded the game yet, im getting there XD. however, jus wanted to check out some useful guides as this will be my first day.

Happy to say ill take all of these helpful tips into consideration, i appreciate the time and effort you took ;)
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    asdasxvfdg wrote: »
    b:surrender

Some of us do read title lines in posts.

To get money is probably the easiest thing in this game. Don't do the "don't do's" in the first post in thread and sell all your drops to NPC. Don't bother with the DQ quest either.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • granteroflife
    granteroflife Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thank u for the forum im very new to this game i used to play ********* but gave up on it cuz i maxed all my statsand owned every item but this is very good ty also add me as a friend ppl
  • LiL_Marckos - Heavens Tear
    LiL_Marckos - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the cap is 150 i think but there are 150s in private servers
  • Gorecaster - Heavens Tear
    Gorecaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I didn't know it was burning my cash teleporting. Does it if you're just going from the 1-20 area to your main city? I don't really know the city names haha, I just started this earlier.
  • kristiinicole
    kristiinicole Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Great guide! I just finished downloading and installing the game. Can't play it yet because of the current maintenance (go figure right? lol) So I thought I would look around the forums for some guides and this is simple to understand even before I've played the game. Thank you very much for the insight I'll keep it all in mind!b:laugh
  • Cacappboy - Heavens Tear
    Cacappboy - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nice I think the best way to make money is selling DQ items. I made 40k in like 2 days doing that.
  • GuinevirX - Heavens Tear
    GuinevirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hail storm is not rubbish skill , it's getting better the more u lvl it. put crown of flame or pitfall instead. But overall a great guide , surely some people who moan all day should see this
    Proud Male Venomancer <
    It's a game ...................... Face it b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Zyzlys - Lost City
    Zyzlys - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this guide realy helped tyb:cute
  • Randier - Dreamweaver
    Randier - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanks this guide really helped me pay back my friends^^
  • Shugio - Dreamweaver
    Shugio - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Great Guide b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lorgax - Sanctuary
    Lorgax - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the avatar is not my bm, he got hair!

one time i my account was poor and my weapon almost broken! then i discovered some **** i had, i had soft fur worth 30k. i sold them all and learned how to repair my equipment!!! yayb:victory
  • Kichia - Lost City
    Kichia - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Perfect guide! It made me think twice about spending my gold. Especially to the NPC's.
    Can't wait tell tomorrow to start farming me some gold.b:chuckle
    Please! Stop asking me to join your factions/guilds..b:surrender
  • katsku
    katsku Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I fresh started to game:D and this is good to read first when started game. I hope that i get new friends and thats so. I had played kal online and silkroad online also so I think that is not differently that they:)
  • shadowangel333
    shadowangel333 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the help b:victory
  • Angeleous - Lost City
    Angeleous - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:thanks b:thanks b:thanks
    "The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one's self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course." ~Michelangelo

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." ~Pablo Picasso
  • smitser
    smitser Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am new here and it is really a great guide with good information.
  • aherkan
    aherkan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nice guide
  • calimatt
    calimatt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    new/downloading now. great guide ty :)
  • TInorangious - Lost City
    TInorangious - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My cousin told me there was a place in archosaur where you could sell rough fur and organic glue. That's what I was looking for when I consulted these money-making articles. So can anyone tell me where it is?

Also when I edit my avatar how come my barbarian is level one when he's actually level 24?
  • Serenax - Heavens Tear
    Serenax - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Great guide!

I have to admit, I'm an incorrigible packrat, and have been saving every single one of my DQ drops so far. But even with a fully upgraded bank and inven, I don't have anywhere near the space I'll need to save everything.

After reading this, I said **** it, and NPC'ed every DQ item for about a total of 1 mil. I'm too lazy to run around the world actually doing the quests, anyways. Finally! Free space!!

Haha I've been saving them too. Going to NPC'em next time i play.
  • Serenax - Heavens Tear
    Serenax - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's a decent amount. As a basic goal, try to have 1M or more by lvl 45, shouldn't be too hard.

omg i'm so behind then. i'm level 31 and i've less than 100k.
  • RealMcCoy - Dreamweaver
    RealMcCoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hi all.
    I'm rather experienced player and start on PWI with veno because of this class a best grinder (no repair, no bottles, even no good armor). At lvl 30 I had about 2 mil. But my way of making money usable not only for venos.
    1. As guide author said, collect any drop from monsters. It's good idea to grind not so far from any NPC with "Goods" option - for periodically free slots in inventory by selling any non-stackable items like weapon, armor, etc.
    Another good idea is to choose grinding spots near herbs/resources. And when you out of mana - instead of meditation dig it!
    2. Now you have some goods and your next "challenge" is making most money you can from it. I have _never_ sold DQ/mats/herbs to NPC. My computer works for me while I sleep.:) Remember: if you can sell item to player 100 coins more expensive than to NPC - i'ts your +100 coins profit.
    Another basic moment is how place the cat shop properly. Shop must be right placed and have a helpful name. Place it where ppl expect to see it (like herbs near Herbalist NPC) or where they start to need your goods (DQ 21&31 near banker at race main town, pig iron near blacksmith etc.). Shop name must designate a sort of goods (be more friendly, use simple name - for example don't write "dq21-31", most low lvls will mean "wtf is it?!", try to name shop "bank quest" etc).
    And finally you must define prices - there is dualism between lost profit by selling too cheap or sell nothing by overprice your goods. Besides usually there are some competitors and you have to know their prices to define yours (not only cats, auction house too). Basically dq sells at NPC price x1,5-2, with some exeptions like dull claw (may be x3-4) or soft fur (rather difficult for sale, x1,2-1,5 mostly).
    Hope all this will help some of you.b:pleased

P.S. Usually competitors make prices more realistic, than monopoly. And I believe my profit finally makes another players pay less for same goods.
    P.P.S. In order to avoid misunderstanding - I'm male. And sorry if some mistakes, my English is far not so perfect as I'd like.b:avoid
  • Sythen - Raging Tide
    Sythen - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with everything you have said here.

random question i just bought a ultimate game card and see that it will taxed u can i return it with the recite that I have and get my money back?
  • maxdillac
    maxdillac Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thnx a lot for the guide....I mean I'm saving mostly weapons that I don't use or gear that is unusuable for me. and weaponds....I mostly use melee attacks on the foes.
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well, well, I think this guide have make me decide to sell my fash clothing to gain back coins. I rather have my spells damage my target to their topest then look nice while battling. I hope this helps with the upgrading of my spells...lol
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
  • carlie2010
    carlie2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nice I like it. Very helpful. New players should read this.

Hey im one of the new players =) and im downloading the game now u guys have been very helpful to me thanksb:laugh and is this game as EPICb:victory as it seems in the video oh and is the winged elves a good class?b:surrender
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Winged elfs are the archers and clerics. Check out their forum sections and learn more about them! See if you like what you see! I enjoy my cleric. =D
  • Devil_KiKi - Lost City
    Devil_KiKi - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:victory