Money making : How to do it.

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• strictlystr
    strictlystr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Okay, I started this game, and so far i seem to really like it. I just can't seem to find where to find the NPC to sell items. Or where to find weapons. It seems a little complicated, but hopefully I get the hang of it. Can anyone tell me where to find the NPC to sell?
  • Death_by_me - Dreamweaver
    Death_by_me - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i think this needs to be updated.. DQ items are not worth anything any more.. best to cat shop them when you get the chance. unless you are into the DQ rewards.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I've done around 10 Treasure maps recently during 2x drops and made around 4M from it. Just saying that as money making advice for noobs. Twice I got a Cicada Wing or something named like that. You can trade it to the Sharp Spear NPC for 100k experience. Or make a Flawless Pill of Truth from it and make 20 Mystical Tome Fragments from the pill which sell for around 100k each.

Good money though there are level restrictions on opening the higher level maps which are the ones with the good drops.

edit: oops, its flawless pill of truth not Nexis pill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aljkl0
    aljkl0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    good this
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    Xiaimine - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    A question about selling items to players versus npc: what things are more worth it to take the time to sell at lower levels versus npc selling?

like my fiance has on his account "Big-Headed Pill Kid." Is this valuable?

and what is the best way for noobies to sell, cat shop, auction, chat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~It's pronounced Zi-ah-min-ay~
    ~i make signatures, feel free to request~
    ~all signatures i use are mine, unless otherwise stated~
  • mangaeana
    mangaeana Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It was a helpful topic and I learned a lot from it. As a newbie here, I'm seeking more opportunity to learn a lot of stuffs from other members and share how I feel too.
  • acooo
    acooo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHbiRNQaexw this is 1 of many ways to make money!!!

b:coolb:cool enjoy
  • JasmineSoul - Sanctuary
    JasmineSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    great guide! I'm kinda new again, back after a year or so, and this guide refreshes my memory :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    great guide! I'm kinda new again, back after a year or so, and this guide refreshes my memory :)
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

JasmineSoul - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 3 months 5 days 12 hours old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• g0d0fd3ath
    g0d0fd3ath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

JasmineSoul - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 3 months 5 days 12 hours old.

Honestly I'm happy she did.

This guide helped me. I don't know why you are whining about it.
    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
    In USA-East The Billows, my name is DeadIySin. My Inductor ID is 3670062X033805043008574Z3f4d22
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Inb4possiblemodspawntryingtoclosefornecro

Just good thing that someone resurrected this from depths. OP had many good points in the guide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's a bot, don't mind her.

As for this thread, I'll leave it be, for now...
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    to be honest the guide is horribly outdated what with all the DQ nerfs and inflation. Coin drops are pretty much worthless; as OP says 60k for 1-20? lol

similarly, teleports are not /that/ expensive anymore although it might be worth it to avoid the really expensive ones.

last, it may be worth to sell (high level) DQ to players
    you only purge once #yopo
  • stormysg
    stormysg Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    to be honest the guide is horribly outdated what with all the DQ nerfs and inflation. Coin drops are pretty much worthless; as OP says 60k for 1-20? lol

similarly, teleports are not /that/ expensive anymore although it might be worth it to avoid the really expensive ones.

last, it may be worth to sell (high level) DQ to players

Why would people buy high level DQ ?
  • Titoto - Raging Tide_1375997119
    Titoto - Raging Tide_1375997119 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    stormysg wrote: »
    Why would people buy high level DQ ?

To resell to npc for dq points
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    A) Walk, fly, run, swim

"Uhh, I do that already." Yes, but not enough. Way too many people teleport around places. Put it this way : If you're paying to teleport around Archosaur, or paying the -I think- 5K to go from Sumor Camp to Swiftwind Tribe, you're wasting your money. You may think it's not a lot, but it really builds up. Teleporting is the number 1 mistake people make regarding their money. I generally only teleport between the following places :
    -The three main cities : They're relatively far from each other, and I'll admit it's quite dull to fly between them as much as you should. Therefore, I teleport between these.
    -City of the Lost -> Wellspring Village : My gateway to Archosaur. It costs 200 coins, and flying from there to Archosaur takes about 2 minutes. Saves you 2.8K.
    -The towns from lvl 1-20 : Eh, it's only 200 coins, you can make that back from a single monster. You have to walk too much at the lower lvls otherwise.
    Also, if you have TW teleports in your faction, use them wisely, because they're awesome.

Edit: The FREE teleport to Archosaur. Starting at lvl 40, if you want to get to Archosaur, go to a main town (the lvl 1 and 2 territory towns) and go to the Adventure Assistant and Khatru Pup. Have either teleport you into the Cube of Fate, then talk to the Exit manager in there to warp to Archosaur. Free teleport, use it.

I've always been a master at not using teleports f:cool (and got some friends bored of waiting for me f:sweat)
    But lately I've been using teleports more and more than I used to, because people at lvl 100+ are always in hurry for everything and they don't want to wait for us to fly to BH cave... Once, a member of a BH squad I was, got kicked because he was flying to the dungeon! I tried to get him back but the leader and the others just didn't want to wait for him... f:farewell

Oh, btw, I suggest you add to FREE Teleport to Archosaur the NPC Mira Laedi, the Reflection one. I always use it to get to Archosaur for free when I'm in 1k Streams for example.
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    Karmil - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, now open your mouth wide and say NEEEEEECROOOOO!!!! louder, love when you do it
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, now open your mouth wide and say NEEEEEECROOOOO!!!! louder, love when you do it
    I don't.. But how can I find out? I know who I want to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

This is highly relevant to the forum post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    Karmil - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is highly relevant to the forum post.

I have seen your posts so don't point on meb:laugh

from what I have seen I can tell that you're a very, veeery bad baarb:3