Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Server have funny Tw and drama what more we want to have ;)
  • Slanleat - Lost City
    Slanleat - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    julio69 wrote: »
    First - All that I got from your post is ''I hate this, I hate that''.

Second - GuardianZ is a guild formed by a common hate, the RQ hate (it can do amazing things this hate, that's why they like it), RQ didn't need help when GZ was 3 separate guilds and won't need help now that they are one either. Guilds formed by hate never last. I was in one once, 4 guilds merged to take out the best guild on the server, massive fail.

Third - I take it by the way you said that this server is cool that you don't really believe in that, if that's the case why don't you get the **** off? Go to HT, I'm sure you will have fun there ;]

First : Wrong.

Second: Wrong.Out of the 3 guilds that merged into Gz only Panic lost anything to Rq,Axegang pretty much pwnd them all the time.Unlimited chose Bloodlust instead of Conq and we all know what happened there.Your alleged 1 hitting everyone guildless lvl 90 archer would really fit in at RQ cos you talk as much baseless trash as they do.fb29 your favorite hangout for kills too ?

Lost 3 maps kept 1 Conq can push through by going northwest, that willl be fun then.6 weeks to eliminate a random pk guild and Fannydora will be moving on to another game again just like Delphi.RQ the non factor guild which held 11 lands but were too much up their own asses to safeguard them.We gonna see this weeks tw vid anytime soon fannydora ?

RQ with 5 lvl 80's really are pro's killing nubs in fb29.Guess what intellect said ' for every action there's a reaction ' lolol 6 weeks should see RQ go byebye.

Third: Wrong.

You are really good at not knowing much.
  • MrKalamack - Lost City
    MrKalamack - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Will Gms ever ban Bloodlust bots or are they all gonna get to 90 and world chat buying bound lvl 90 gear ?

b:surrender

if you have proof then sumbit to proper people. obviously you do not so stfu you jealous ho. just cause you can't figure out how to level in a timely manner doesn't mean others are botting.
    advice: spend less time trolling forums. more time leveling. k thnx bye
    b:bye
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Second: Wrong.Out of the 3 guilds that merged into Gz only Panic lost anything to Rq,Axegang pretty much pwnd them all the time.Unlimited chose Bloodlust instead of Conq and we all know what happened there.Your alleged 1 hitting everyone guildless lvl 90 archer would really fit in at RQ cos you talk as much baseless trash as they do.fb29 your favorite hangout for kills too ?

Lost 3 maps kept 1 Conq can push through by going northwest, that willl be fun then.6 weeks to eliminate a random pk guild and Fannydora will be moving on to another game again just like Delphi.RQ the non factor guild which held 11 lands but were too much up their own asses to safeguard them.We gonna see this weeks tw vid anytime soon fannydora ?

RQ with 5 lvl 80's really are pro's killing nubs in fb29.Guess what intellect said ' for every action there's a reaction ' lolol 6 weeks should see RQ go byebye.

You're stupid. We took more land from AxeGanG than we did from Panic, rofl.

And uh, we only were in the GuardianZ war for a few minutes. Didn't have the zerg to manage three wars at once. Wouldn't be much of a video, now would it?

Good luck on seeing us go "byebye", by the way. GuardianZ won't always be lucky and get us having to defend 3 wars at once. And we saw what happened last time RQ and GZ only had eachother to fight didn't we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Slanleat, If BloodLusT members are botting, why don't you report it and get them banned?
    No need to whine about it like a 5 year old who doesn't get candy before dinner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • MrKalamack - Lost City
    MrKalamack - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You're stupid. We took more land from AxeGanG than we did from Panic, rofl.

And uh, we only were in the GuardianZ war for a few minutes. Didn't have the zerg to manage three wars at once. Wouldn't be much of a video, now would it?

Good luck on seeing us go "byebye", by the way. GuardianZ won't always be lucky and get us having to defend 3 wars at once. And we saw what happened last time RQ and GZ only had eachother to fight didn't we?

ewwww i am cheering for RQ on this one. at least Pandora and co are honest about who and what they are. GZ likes feign goodness as their name implies when they are really low life scum. Kradlord is a prime example with his temper tantrums in WC.

GO RQ! b:dirty
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Click user --> Right click --> Report.
    Done.

oh yeah what happened in the Gz vs RQ Tw, where RQ had to fight only 1 TW at a time?!? We all know who is stronger, so lets just be modest and not talk about it.

RQ will disband?
    /face palm
    Obviously, you know little about this guild. GL GZ GG, keep fighting. Once you loose all three 3 lands and realize you can't do much you'll end up having the same fate as panic, axegang, ReBonR, etc.

don't ever forget the fact that Gz is nothing more than the leftovers of what RQ once destroyed. That makes you all 2nd grade.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Come back to the forums when you have balls to post with your real name.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Come back to the forums when you have balls to post with your real name.

Tell that to n0on and cryucry then. H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y more?
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm here with a purpose, undefined. She's here because she can't post with her real name... she'll get pwned?
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    I'm here with a purpose, undefined. She's here because she can't post with her real name... she'll get pwned?

Im gonna side with Deity. There is no excuse for RQ members to laugh at people using fake accounts while no0b does it as well.

P.S. No0b is a terrible troll.
    P.S.S. Deity is only a tiny bit better. But he doesnt resort to "you are stupid" remarks in his trolling like no0b.

P.S.S.S. It has been some time since I have posted on this forums >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Im gonna side with Deity. There is no excuse for RQ members to laugh at people using fake accounts while no0b does it as well.

P.S.S. Deity is only a tiny bit better. But he doesnt resort to "you are stupid" remarks in his trolling like no0b.

P.S.S.S.S. You're bad.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Why can't we all just kill eachother? Are RQ and BL allies? If RQ is strong, why not try to attack some BL land?
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Why can't we all just kill eachother? Are RQ and BL allies? If RQ is strong, why not try to attack some BL land?

The time will come for that I'm sure.

For now its a little hard to attack a guild when they'll have as many 9x at the fight as we will have 7x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

There it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I think if GZ can defend against BL, then probably so can RQ with your strategy.GZ has more levels than you and you guys beat them. What makes BL so intimidating now? Levels? Don't tell me RQ is only going to counter whoever attacks them from now on.. :(.

I just want to see all 4 guilds fighting for the most land. It would be amazing if GZ actually attacked BL or RQ attack BL. And its unavoidable for CQ to attack BL to get out and BL seems to want to just take lower guilds like GZ and maybe ReturnerS.
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I think if GZ can defend against BL, then probably so can RQ with your strategy.GZ has more levels than you and you guys beat them. What makes BL so intimidating now? Levels? Don't tell me RQ is only going to counter whoever attacks them from now on.. :(.

I just want to see all 4 guilds fighting for the most land. It would be amazing if GZ actually attacked BL or RQ attack BL. And its unavoidable for CQ to attack BL to get out and BL seems to want to just take lower guilds like GZ and maybe ReturnerS.

Why would we attack BLT?? GZ is a guild that was made for the sole purpose of taking us out, whereas BLT have been our allies for a long time... I see no reason for us to attack BLT before GZ is wiped from the map entirely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Why would we attack BLT?? GZ is a guild that was made for the sole purpose of taking us out, whereas BLT have been our allies for a long time... I see no reason for us to attack BLT before GZ is wiped from the map entirely.

Oh I see.. I didn't know you guys were allies, though I think it was obvious, I just wasn't 100% sure.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    There is no reason that RQ will not have an attacking TW this weekend. We have only so many places that we can attack.

I'll leave it at that, and you'll have to wait till we bid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

n0ob isn't RQ, To be honest i have no idea who it is and personally i think the way he tries to explain his opinions to be idiotic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    HAH! Hugs for everyone from your favorite carebear! (im actually not a carebear, im really ebil!)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    HAH! Hugs for everyone from your favorite carebear! (im actually not a carebear, im really ebil!)

You come to LC yet? I'm quite interested in seeing how a Carebear convert gets on here, especially as people usually go the other direction.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
    edited December 2008
    Options
    im working on it, i still have some stuff to take care of one HT.guilds going through drama atm. trying to help sort it out

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    no one is gonna know my ign name though =D i have to many enemies *paranoia* thing im gonna miss is the money from TT runs, everyone wants a barb T_T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Your HT enemies are back at the teaparty, and if you've already got LC enemies, I salute you! Generating hate that fast, you're clearly destined to be in RQ.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
    edited December 2008
    Options
    but im a cute fluffy... wait.. im no longer a barb T_T im a skinny..... elf... thing.... T______T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    but im a cute fluffy... wait.. im no longer a barb T_T im a skinny..... elf... thing.... T______T

Correction: A skinny elf thing that one shots anything in robes.

..You went archer right? If you went FS cleric then you might as well have stayed at HT b:thanks
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

p.s. I'm not in RQ
    p.s.s. I like to kill some RQ as well, because they killed me when I was a low level.
    p.s.s.s. Between RQ and CQ, RQ is better since they actually have balls and do what they say.

p.s.s.s.s. Are you the same Arcane from Rohan? :O If you are "Hey there's a blackbird in the air"
    and last but not the least, it's "n0ob"
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol no i didnt go FS cleric, completely useless. PvP build archer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol no i didnt go FS cleric, completely useless. PvP build archer

Good man! If you can get to high level before I go heavy armour, I look forward to being three shot by you! b:victory (LA atm, and no prizes for guessing which class was the reason for that choice xD )
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
This discussion has been closed.