Next to fail

Comments

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm telling you in direct. If that's spreading rumors then I apologize to all those besides you who responded in false "hope" b:surrender
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Straight from warmachine's mouth "Grim and I will leave for DarkFall when it comes out"

I guess warmachine doesn't really count as he lost his director title. Heard the poor guy died from Cancer or something. RIP my friend, I will remember your 5k HP as a level 90 WR :(
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Straight from warmachine's mouth "Grim and I will leave for DarkFall when it comes out"

I guess warmachine doesn't really count as he lost his director title. Heard the poor guy died from Cancer or something. RIP my friend, I will remember your 5k HP as a level 90 WR :(

Oh Trust me we will still play PW, If you think people always mainly played Perfect World even on my-en you're sadly mistaken. Hell the core of Warlord pretty much only played on TW days at some point and only started playing again recently when they wiped the TW map. As long as we have people to kill we will play ;D

About the title, I knew someone would talk about it kinda expected it to be you because god knows how important I am in your life, the reason he gave the title away was because I haven't been on much in the past 2-3 weeks and he needs someone that is on a lot for that role, but I could claim it back on any given day if I wanted to. But a title is a title It doesn't reflect in any way what I am to this guild.

About the cancer part you shouldn't make fun of it as I know someone from your guild apparently has it *cough* Shizo *Cough* well that's what he tells everyone, wouldn't be too smart of you to mock it would it?

Edit : Looking at the time of your post, why the hell were you doing on the forums at that time, did your parents go broke on your PW char to the point you couldn't celebrate christmas?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I still play MY-EN. Only everyone hates me and my guild because we random pk.

But that place is ****ed up so only for maintenance. b:sad

And why the coughing. It's not much a secret that Shizo has it, warmachine
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    Oh Trust me we will still play PW, If you think people always mainly played Perfect World even on my-en you're sadly mistaken. Hell the core of Warlord pretty much only played on TW days at some point and only started playing again recently when they wiped the TW map. As long as we have people to kill we will play ;D

The game does not stop at level 90. How can WL afford to not take things seriously? Maybe because they are heads and shoulders above everyone? Is that the case with BloodLust? Nope.

Go ahead and put your focus on DarkFall. You will realize once you turn back to PW, you would be nothing more than a 1 shot nooblet by the time. Oh wait, I forgot, with your 5k HP, you are already a 1 shot for a good old tempest.
    About the title, I knew someone would talk about it kinda expected it to be you because god knows how important I am in your life, the reason he gave the title away was because I haven't been on much in the past 2-3 weeks and he needs someone that is on a lot for that role, but I could claim it back on any given day if I wanted to. But a title is a title It doesn't reflect in any way what I am to this guild.

So you got your title stripped. Next!
    About the cancer part you shouldn't make fun of it as I know someone from your guild apparently has it *cough* Shizo *Cough* well that's what he tells everyone, wouldn't be too smart of you to mock it would it?

Its only funny to say that someone has 'cancer' when that person doesn't have cancer. We never make fun of someone that really has cancer. Like how we don't make fun of your mentally re.tarded father either. Learn some manners, bro.
    Edit : Looking at the time of your post, why the hell were you doing on the forums at that time, did your parents go broke on your PW char to the point you couldn't celebrate christmas?

Not American. I have never cared for X-Mas tbh. Good try, my friend.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Tell that to n0on and cryucry then. H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y more?

We know who Noob is? And Why you calling him when? When he does show his real in game name,Eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    The game does not stop at level 90. How can WL afford to not take things seriously? Maybe because they are heads and shoulders above everyone? Is that the case with BloodLust? Nope.

Go ahead and put your focus on DarkFall. You will realize once you turn back to PW, you would be nothing more than a 1 shot nooblet by the time. Oh wait, I forgot, with your 5k HP, you are already a 1 shot for a good old tempest.

About Warlord I think you need to ask you CQ pal's what BLACK is before commenting. Who said I had 5k hp anymore? I think you need to be updated my friend.
    Its only funny to say that someone has 'cancer' when that person doesn't have cancer. We never make fun of someone that really has cancer. Like how we don't make fun of your mentally re.tarded father either. Learn some manners, bro.

Who said I didn't have it? Who said he actually had cancer? because he says something doesn't mean it's true, especially because he runs around telling every single girl in perfect world takes out a lot of credibility. Speaking of manners tho, you shouldn't be talking I'm not the one who PMs Kyri and call her a **** and all that kind of stuff telling her how you would **** her. Learn some manners bro.

You live in America, you are an American citizen so you are American. There is a big deference between citizenship and origins. Also Christmas even tho the etymology of the word refers to "Christ" which is the prophet of the christian religion, it doesn't mean Christmas is only something celebrated by the Christians, hell it's celebrated in Asia just as in Africa and in the middle-east. So basically no matter what your origins are there is no reason for me to assume differently. The only people who really have a "problem" with Christmas are the Jews so I can freely assume Deity is a Jew.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    About Warlord I think you need to ask you CQ pal's what BLACK is before commenting. Who said I had 5k hp anymore? I think you need to be updated my friend.

Warlord is warlord. Bloodlust? Some some random carebear guild who doesn't even dare to touch Conq, who is like 1/10th the strength of Warlord. And grats you got 5.1k hp now. Still a 1 shot nooblet unfortunately.
    Who said I didn't have it? Who said he actually had cancer? because he says something doesn't mean it's true, especially because he runs around telling every single girl in perfect world takes out a lot of credibility. Speaking of manners tho, you shouldn't be talking I'm not the one who PMs Kyri and call her a **** and all that kind of stuff telling her how you would **** her. Learn some manners bro.

oh so you do have cancer. Well it can't be testicular cancer since you don't have any balls. Might be breast cancer considering those man **** of yours. woah woah, don't bring your fantasy onto me. here is a suggestion. since grim took kyri the h0, you can still put a bag over niwa and pretend thats kyri's sister. it might just work out for you.
    You live in America, you are an American citizen so you are American. There is a big deference between citizenship and origins. Also Christmas even tho the etymology of the word refers to "Christ" which is the prophet of the christian religion, it doesn't mean Christmas is only something celebrated by the Christians, hell it's celebrated in Asia just as in Africa and in the middle-east. So basically no matter what your origins are there is no reason for me to assume differently. The only people who really have a "problem" with Christmas are the Jews so I can freely assume Deity is a Jew.

Who said I am an American citizen? You typed all of that gibberish before even figuring out what nationality I am? Only a jew makes that kind of assumptions. Therefore, after careful empirical deduction, mr manboob-breast-cancer here is a jew.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Warlord is warlord. Bloodlust? Some some random carebear guild who doesn't even dare to touch Conq, who is like 1/10th the strength of Warlord. And grats you got 5.1k hp now. Still a 1 shot nooblet unfortunately.

Once again, you're clueless.

oh so you do have cancer. Well it can't be testicular cancer since you don't have any balls. Might be breast cancer considering those man **** of yours. woah woah, don't bring your fantasy onto me. here is a suggestion. since grim took kyri the h0, you can still put a bag over niwa and pretend thats kyri's sister. it might just work out for you.

irrelevant, is that even a come back?

Who said I am an American citizen? You typed all of that gibberish before even figuring out what nationality I am? Only a jew makes that kind of assumptions. Therefore, after careful empirical deduction, mr manboob-breast-cancer here is a jew.

You told me yourself you were from California you stupid ****. I'm not assuming anything I'm just taking what you tell me. Your memory fails you that much?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    h
    i

b:shutupb:shutupb:b:cry
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Once again, you're clueless.

Best. Comeback. Ever.

irrelevant, is that even a come back?

I think it might be butt cancer because our friend here is clearly butt hurt.

You told me yourself you were from California you stupid ****. I'm not assuming anything I'm just taking what you tell me. Your memory fails you that much?

Only a jew would confuse resident with citizen. yep a 100% jew we have here. Like I said, good try, mr manboob butt cancer.
  • MrKalamack - Lost City
    MrKalamack - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    since when did Christmas become an American event? please try not to show such cultural and historical ignorance by making such statements.
    Only a jew would confuse resident with citizen. yep a 100% jew we have here. Like I said, good try, mr manboob butt cancer.
    so you are a racist too? and wth with "mr manboob butt cancer" reply? watch SpongeBob much? i swear i hear Patrick say that before. copycatter!

stop posting and make more fun photo shopped pk pics to entertain your growing fanclub with. we demand satisfaction!! Deity FTW!!! b:kiss
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Don't you guys dare drag shizo into your flame wars... You don't want to Rage me now. Trust me.
    And please for the sake of *****ing ****ed ***up ****ther lets not talk about cancer.

Tyvm

Happy Holidays
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    severan wrote: »
    Don't you guys dare drag shizo into your flame wars... You don't want to Rage me now. Trust me.
    And please for the sake of *****ing ****ed ***up ****ther lets not talk about cancer.

Trying to drag pity over the internet over some X Disease whether it's true or not it's quite laughable. If I had cancer I wouldn't be telling every girl on perfect world, actually I wouldn't be playing a video game in the first place. I'm not a complete ******* tho if it's actually true then my deepest apologize but it's very unlikely to me.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • severan
    edited December 2008
    Trying to drag pity over the internet over some X Disease whether it's true or not it's quite laughable. If I had cancer I wouldn't be telling every girl on perfect world, actually I wouldn't be playing a video game in the first place. I'm not a complete ******* tho if it's actually true then my deepest apologize but it's very unlikely to me.
    Shizo quit 2 months ago... He's in a hospital. He even quit trolling the forums. He never told anyone about his health (except 2 players, but somehow the whole thing started to spread... eff all you chit chatters). He quit... just like that...

so lets all just leave shizo and his health out of this. You won't know the fear of death unless you experience it yourself or unless you are a solider.

Much luv to you all

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    severan wrote: »
    Shizo quit 2 months ago... He's in a hospital. He even quit trolling the forums. He never told anyone about his health (except 2 players, but somehow the whole thing started to spread... eff all you chit chatters). He quit... just like that...

Are you really that naive? He logged just last week and whispered people from my guild. About the health part pretty sure he pmed TigerLily, Mieze, Mestrix, Lorelai, Kyri about it, I can name more if you want. Anyways back to main topic.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • severan
    edited December 2008
    Are you really that naive? He logged just last week and whispered people from my guild. About the health part pretty sure he pmed TigerLily, Mieze, Mestrix, Lorelai, Kyri about it, I can name more if you want. Anyways back to main topic.

Wrathy, Soda... yeah I know. Thing is he's not playing anymore and whoever is on his blademaster is not him, because Shizo tried to pk me >__>;;

So getting back on topic... Where's n0ob? The drama is really low now w/o him :(

p.s. I didn't ewwwwwww @ you for getting married to Lina, so here it is "ewwwwwwww"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Xmas is not a american holiday but it's not worldwide either, both you ****ers are wrong =DD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    julio69 wrote: »
    Xmas is not a american holiday but it's not worldwide either, both you ****ers are wrong =DD

it is world wide. Read a bit on the subject I can guarantee you that people all around the world even tho their "religion" "race" "whatever they believe in" doesn't have any relation with chrismas it doesn't mean they can't celebrate it. Basically it doesn't have the same meaning for everyone but they still do something on December 25th. I've read a lot about it in the past for a research I had to do in highschool.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    it is world wide. Read a bit on the subject I can guarantee you that people all around the world even tho their "religion" "race" "whatever they believe in" doesn't have any relation with chrismas it doesn't mean they can't celebrate it. Basically it doesn't have the same meaning for everyone but they still do something on December 25th. I've read a lot about it in the past for a research I had to do in highschool.

edit: Let's try to leave christmas out of this =D

I had a great xmas but it's not the topic here

ps: you have a good point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Next to fail: GZ.

Lost one of their territories this week, lost their attack in 40 minutes...

RQ's never had a week where we didn't even win our attack. We've lost wars but we've always broken even...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Id have to agree theyre really losing momentum plus whats with lasting shorter than Outlawz?

Bloodlust is in a pinch too
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    we are in a pinch? lol, beat CQ and train on GZ is what we are doin ^^. I myself and my guildies have much to learn of attack TW and coordination. 1st attack on GZ = down 2 towers on lane b, advance no more ( use potions ). 2nd attack on GZ down 4 towers, 2 on lane b to on lane c, and down tower on crystal to 10% in 1st hour of war. Practice makes perfect b:laugh itll only get better.

p.s. Did not use pots or chocolates on TW with GZ to save for CQ ^^, like I said, training partners ^^
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    the way i see it is that BL and CQ are to even right now for even of them to take land from each other.

CQ is in better standing since BL is bordering CQs ally b:sleep
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    we are in a pinch? lol, beat CQ and train on GZ is what we are doin ^^. I myself and my guildies have much to learn of attack TW and coordination. 1st attack on GZ = down 2 towers on lane b, advance no more ( use potions ). 2nd attack on GZ down 4 towers, 2 on lane b to on lane c, and down tower on crystal to 10% in 1st hour of war. Practice makes perfect b:laugh itll only get better.

p.s. Did not use pots or chocolates on TW with GZ to save for CQ ^^, like I said, training partners ^^

train on BL is what we are doin ^^. I myself and my guildies have much to learn of attack TW and coordination. 1st attack on BL down 2 towers, 60% crystal in 20 minutes. Practice makes perfect b:laugh itll only get better.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    train on BL is what we are doin ^^. I myself and my guildies have much to learn of attack TW and coordination. 1st attack on BL down 2 towers, 60% crystal in 20 minutes. Practice makes perfect b:laugh itll only get better.

2 hrs and 45 mins*
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    2 hrs and 45 mins*

i think he ment once we got our act together it took us 20 minutes to take down 2 towers and bring your crystal to 60%

those 2 hr and 45 minutes we where playing with our balls and wasting heiro
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    those 2 hr and 45 minutes we where playing with our balls and wasting heiro

no honey. according to grim, its called "train on BL". get it right, sheesh.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey hey hey!!! I can actually say for once RQ has more experience with attack tw's then BLT or CQ :D:D:D

But yeh Good job BLT, Still need more organization but you made it work with what you were given.

Im interested to see what happens when RQ catches up in levels. Maybe we take on conq >:D Maybe not D: Will be a fun ride ;3
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
This discussion has been closed.