Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I personally didn't think they'd break up after this win, but the RQ members who are thinking that are going by our track record. Two of the guilds that failed and broke up to make GuardianZ are AxeGanG and Panic, both of which broke up when we took their land.

Well.. Shoot it until its dead I guess...

I don't think RQ nor GZ will fail too soon, but at the moment TW wise, if GZ doesn't keep taking land consistantly, they are next. If not by RQ then probably by BL. I think GZ didn't pick a very good starting point in my opinion.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    gz was a guild formed from a common enemy, rq. if they cant take out rq, which is their only goal, then they will be next to fail.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    That's true, but they can have other goals if they want to as well. Some things change. Just atm, their focus is on RQ. It's too bad GZ started way over in the NE corner.
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    GZ's only viable strategy was to take RQ land. Perhaps it is a blessing that they were formed to do just that. They're not strong enough to take CQ or BL so it was (and still is) the only place they could have started.

If they succeed in taking RQ off the map, then yes I agree that their goals can shift to one of server domination. But at this point they are not fulfilling their original purpose. If they lose next week, and the week after, it will be interesting to see if their members' hatred for RQ is strong enough to keep them together or whether they'll call it quits. The one props I'll give to RQ is that their members are loyal.

The stakes will be high for their next TW; we'll see if the RQ win was a lucky break or if they maintain their momentum.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It's not that big a deal that RQ are staying together, you don't need many members to random pk. If anything it'd be more impressive if GuardianZ survived the RQ Wars.

The first week the blessing was in play and they won. The second week RQ had to lose some of their forces to fight the OVER 9000 non factors and GZ won. This week, the most important one with no interruptions and no excuses, RQ won.

Maybe there's a good excuse, I'm looking forward to this video, but so far I haven't heard anything other than the occasional mumblings about tactics and strategies.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Not surprisingly, defense is easier, gz isn't going anywhere until you can take their land.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Not surprisingly, defense is easier, gz isn't going anywhere until you can take their land.

We broke their crystal, lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    True, defending is easier than attacking, but.. as Pandora said above, we broke their crystal. We didn't win by default of the time running out, we won with our crystal at 95% health and theirs being shattered. As you can see here, there were catapults in both bases at the time of the victory.

If we'd simply defended for 3 hours and not had catapult parties going the whole time, it'd be much easier to brush off as a fluke; especially considering we didn't have an abundance of time left (see above). I'm not saying that it won't be a tough war next week and probably the week after, just that we have as much a chance of winning as they do.

If you examine the memberbase of GZ, you'll find quite a few ex Panic, UL, and AG members. What happened to these members of those guilds when they were taken off the map? They abandoned those guilds for a new one. That's why it's within reason to presume they will likely lose members by losing wars. 2+ hour wars ain't cheap, either, especially without enough lands to provide a good-sized salary for the participants. There's a certain degree of tension as well due to the "allying" with CQ, which probably makes a fair sum of the ex UL portion of GZ uncomfortable. If they lose enough, I vote them next to fail. It's not personal or anything, just going off past precedence. If they stay together, who knows.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If they just focused on defending, there's no way you can get in their base. Look at the level differences.
    The whole time it was sneaking in catas while they attack.
    It was their fault on not organizing their attacks.

You sneaked in a win while they had full attack in their mind, while you will not get inside their castle if they had full defense in their mind.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If they just focused on defending, there's no way you can get in their base. Look at the level differences.
    The whole time it was sneaking in catas while they attack.
    It was their fault on not organizing their attacks.

You sneaked in a win while they had full attack in their mind, while you will not get inside their castle if they had full defense in their mind.

We pushed to their base's front gate about a dozen times... Watch the video...

There was no "sneaked" a win. We pressed the side the whole war...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Our crystal was at 95% health at the time of the win with 20 minutes left, if you couldn't tell from that screenshot. That means that because we were the defending guild, we would have won in the next 20 minutes if we had not been attacking. If you didn't notice, their towers were gone. It's not at all "sneaking" to have a few attack teams. Levels are not everything if you don't have a strategy that works that you're willing to expand on, either.

It's not really possible to sneak catas into a base when there are always people dying and going back to base. They couldn't -not- know those catas were there. It's not really our fault if they underestimated us, but that's also not really an excuse either.

Besides, you can't win an attacking war by being full-on defense anyway, so that point is moot. They attacked us, not the other way around.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So obviously you guys are attacking GZ next week then? How about save the talks when you can take their land, thats if you can.

Is this a one time fluke? Only time will tell.....
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So obviously you guys are attacking GZ next week then? How about save the talks when you can take their land, thats if you can.

Is this a one time fluke? Only time will tell.....

LoL Give them some credit at least, you make it sound like it was pure luck. Anyways I expect GZ to step it up next week or else they could be a on crucial point.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    LoL Give them some credit at least, you make it sound like it was pure luck. Anyways I expect GZ to step it up next week or else they could be a on crucial point.

Exactly my thinking. It's too early to count both out yet. The coming weeks will be interestingb:thanks

Words of Wisdom.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I see all only 1 GZ base tower standing at the end in the video. I also see a lot of RQ with HH60 weapons.

That, I guess is enough to answer most of the questions puzzling your minds. But as I mentioned earlier, I've seen some GZ in CQ and some CQ in GZ for sometime now. Its confusing, One day I see someone in GZ and the next day they are under CQ and viz.

p.s. Next to fail will be GiangHo, unless they are the dogs of CQ or CQ being their dogs. well, we'll see. We all know GZ are.

and **** RQ, 12 lands now?
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Name 5 people who went from GZ to CQ during the past week and I will npc all of my gear in front of you.

and omgbbq, 12 land? Oh wait, Conq has 14 land with two level 2. Try harder pl0x.

PS: nooblet, keep on trying to aggravate GZ please. Maybe the ceasefire warmachine pleaded for will be in vain after all....
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Name 5 people who went from GZ to CQ during the past week and I will npc all of my gear in front of you.

and omgbbq, 12 land? Oh wait, Conq has 14 land with two level 2. Try harder pl0x.

PS: nooblet, keep on trying to aggravate GZ please. Maybe the ceasefire warmachine pleaded for will be in vain after all....
    Better; I'll get screen shots of both the guild's list. Why not we just compare it and come to our own decisions? b:victory And I don't want you to NPC your gear, because when I kill you later on you will just whine "I npc'ed all my best gear, that's why I lost" well that and I pity your parents, whoever they are.

I have no reason to stir anything up. I'm just merely stating the situation and the truth. I wonder why it pokes so hard on you guys... *shrugs*

p.s. There's a reason why I named myself "n0ob" on the forum.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    Better; I'll get screen shots of both the guild's list. Why not we just compare it and come to our own decisions? b:victory And I don't want you to NPC your gear, because when I kill you later on you will just whine "I npc'ed all my best gear, that's why I lost" well that and I pity your parents, whoever they are.

I have no reason to stir anything up. I'm just merely stating the situation and the truth. I wonder why it pokes so hard on you guys... *shrugs*

p.s. There's a reason why I named myself "n0ob" on the forum.

Just a hint. When someone say he will get screenshots, he will actually do it instead of promising to do it and disappear for 10 weeks, hoping people will forget about the thread/the promise.

And when you kill me? Who doesn't run from me when they see me by themself? And here you are talking about killing me by yourself?
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Just a hint. When someone say he will get screenshots, he will actually do it instead of promising to do it and disappear for 10 weeks, hoping people will forget about the thread/the promise.

And when you kill me? Who doesn't run from me when they see me by themself? And here you are talking about killing me by yourself?
    I just need to log into my alts and press the printscreen a few times, I'll do it when this calms down, because I want to keep the drama alive. We have enough on atm. I also have to be careful because I need those TW salaries to work on my main's equips. Unlike you, I don't waste money on stuff except charms and fashion. Did I mention I get 3 TW salaries every week?

I've tried killing you, Yeah, since i can't 1 shot or 2 shot you yet, it's hard. If you played an archer you would know how hard it is to kite a blade master. I am laying off pvp for a while, time to grind and get some status points and the new weapons. FYI, you can't kill me... wait you can't get 2 successful hits in a row on me so don't assume stuff and post them here, because you don't know who I am.... Yet.

p.s. we haven't gone1 vs 1 much, I always end up finding you in a gank (since you are stupid enough to fight 1 vs groups) and always had the pleasure of finishing you off with an old school critical hit.
    cha cha cha.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I just need to log into my alts and press the printscreen a few times, I'll do it when this calms down, because I want to keep the drama alive. We have enough on atm.

Allow me to translate: I am talking out of my **** and I can't even come up with a decent excuse anymore.
    we haven't gone1 vs 1 much, I always end up finding you in a gank (since you are stupid enough to fight 1 vs groups) and always had the pleasure of finishing you off with an old school critical hit.
    cha cha cha.

I have killed just about everyone on the server more than I have died to. So regardless of who you are, I still win. JAJAJAAJA
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Allow me to translate: I am talking out of my **** and I can't even come up with a decent excuse anymore.

I have killed just about everyone on the server more than I have died to. So regardless of who you are, I still win. JAJAJAAJA
    omg QQ I'm not as dumb as deity. b:surrender

*copies the bold text - pastes it in a text to audio program - set infinite loop to on*
    music to my ears.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    omg QQ I'm not as dumb as deity. b:surrender

*copies the bold text - pastes it in a text to audio program - set infinite loop to on*
    music to my ears.

OMG QQ I am n0ob, I think I ran out of arguments and am just typing random **** now.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    OMG QQ I am n0ob, I think I ran out of arguments and am just typing random **** now.
    Lets not forget the world chat now. No one can make it stink like you. b:cute

p.s. Is it a habit of yours to copy other people's style? That's not very cool you know.

*continues to listen to deity's text to audio*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lets not forget the world chat now. No one can make it stink like you. b:cute

p.s. Is it a habit of yours to copy other people's style? That's not very cool you know.

*continues to listen to deity's text to audio*

Lets all LISTEN to text now.

Children, close your books, we can just LISTEN to the text. Close your eyes and the words will magically float into your ears.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lets all LISTEN to text now.

Children, close your books, we can just LISTEN to the text. Close your eyes and the words will magically float into your ears.
    Don't forget to use this.

http://www.naturalreaders.com/

His rants are funny when you make the voice adapt to a 4 year old kid. You get the lisp just like how the real Deity has it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Don't forget to use this.

http://www.naturalreaders.com/

His rants are funny when you make the voice adapt to a 4 year old kid. You get the lisp just like how the real Deity has it.

Switch deity to pandora and it will make alot more sense ;)

Just a tip.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Switch deity to pandora and it will make alot more sense ;)

Just a tip.
    FAIL, stop giving the kids wrong tips.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options

• n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Tsk Tsk, 1st you copy my style, now you copy paste my replies?
    What next "do the monkey"?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Tsk Tsk, 1st you copy my style, now you copy paste my replies?
    What next "do the monkey"?

Talking like an imbecile = a style now? news to me...

Want a monkey? Look at ur dad with his $20 gf
This discussion has been closed.