Next to fail

Comments

• Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good man! If you can get to high level before I go heavy armour, I look forward to being three shot by you! b:victory (LA atm, and no prizes for guessing which class was the reason for that choice xD )

You think you know so much about RageQuit... b:chuckle
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    p.s. I'm not in RQ
    p.s.s. I like to kill some RQ as well, because they killed me when I was a low level.
    p.s.s.s. Between RQ and CQ, RQ is better since they actually have balls and do what they say.

p.s.s.s.s. Are you the same Arcane from Rohan? :O If you are "Hey there's a blackbird in the air"
    and last but not the least, it's "n0ob"

Yes I am, and what do you mean,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • arcane
    edited December 2008
    P.S.S.S.S. You're bad.

P.S.S.S.S.S. You're Mad. See what I did there?
    There it is.

You are smart mang for origin BR. You see with 2 eye and laugh like jajajaja with mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good man! If you can get to high level before I go heavy armour, I look forward to being three shot by you! b:victory (LA atm, and no prizes for guessing which class was the reason for that choice xD )
    Hello... Mage food.

arcane
    Perfect World User
    Wow... The master of trolls, 1008 posts and not even a level 1 character on LC. b:laugh
    oh nvm about Rohan, joined RQ assuming you would go from carebear to troll. I thought Blackbird would ring bells you carebear.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wfffff
    wfffff Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So far i think the next to fail guild is BloodlusT, since they lost many members,lost an assault (rofl) and the two "head leaders" quitting game for a new upcoming mmo. Anyways was nice to have a "blue" colour when i was pressing M and soon only red and pink b:bye

P.S whoever takes over lead will fail anyways, a guild full of selfish rtards can't be hold, no matter how good of leader you are b:bye
    QQ more it's just a game, but seems for some its their life b:sad
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Lost 2 head leaders? What's that about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yay for spreading rumours. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wow... The master of trolls, 1008 posts and not even a level 1 character on LC. b:laugh
    oh nvm about Rohan, joined RQ assuming you would go from carebear to troll. I thought Blackbird would ring bells you carebear.

He stole a level 60+ char afaik, and has his own lowbie char.

Guy's a tard, mystic never should have invited him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • arcane
    edited December 2008
    He stole a level 60+ char afaik, and has his own lowbie char.

Guy's a tard, mystic never should have invited him.

I did not steal anything. I asked his permission before I logged onto it. You guys however, got it banned.
    It's ok, I feel better, Meatshield got banned as well.
    And I have a level 40.
    Also, I applied during Rohan times.

Jesus you are way misinformed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello... Mage food.

Mmmm....phoenix food.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    I did not steal anything. I asked his permission before I logged onto it. You guys however, got it banned.
    And I have a level 40.

Stole a level 60 character and got it banned because he's pissed I kicked him <3

Arcane is not affiliated with real RageQuit, he and a buddy got kicked and think they're their own shard now. I'd like that to be officially known.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Mmmm....phoenix food.

Deity beat me to saying it. b:laugh
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • arcane
    edited December 2008
    nonsense

Once again, FreaQo gave me the info before Cheryl had it. And the day you got it banned, I had asked FreaQo if I could go on it before I even logged in. I would have just deleted it, but he didn't want me to.

I was not pissed that I was kicked. I was pissed THEN asked to be kicked from RageQuit. And I did not get the account banned, you did. And actually, I was impressed that you did it so fast. Plus, I got a kick out of the billion PMs I got. Starang's broken English ones were the best though.

I am not a shard. I just use the name. Tell me when its copyrighted?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    And I have a level 40.

And I was in RQ before rohan existed, your point?
    gtfo already, nobody likes you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Yeaaaah... Arcane, you can't really go around acting like you are an old member of RQ. Because, uh, you're not. You were in RQ... What... 2 months? If that?

That's nothing on the RQ timeline. Nothing. Ren's been in the guild at least a year longer than you, by the way.

And no, I didn't get it banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited December 2008
    Not 2 months, more like 7-8.
    I never claimed to be old RQ, I claimed to not be PWI RQ ^^
    Also, I never said anything about Ren, so need for the 'btw'.

And yes, your World Chat got it banned.
    And I was in RQ before rohan existed, your point?
    gtfo already, nobody likes you

Yeah. Get angry!
    The only point to the post was to disprove everything you said in yours, except the fact that I have a lowbie character on LC.

I loled at 'gtfo nobody likes you'.
    You are RQ, surely you can do better than the generics babe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Who's gonna be next to fail?
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Who's gonna be next to fail?

Hmmm... You.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Possibly GuardianZ, but you have to give them credit for not being as predictable as most guilds. They lose to RQ when people would have put money on their victory, and they beat BL when people were already planning their funeral.

But this week should see the CQ vs BL rematch, and some people reckon that if CQ win, BL will be the next to fail..
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • toaster5
    toaster5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    oops nvm....
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    bla bla bla blaaaaa Plus, I got a kick out of the billion PMs I got. Starang's broken English ones were the best though.

My broken English? Can you actually come up with something better than insults? Oh wait... it's just too hard for you isn't it? b:chuckle
    I am not a shard. I just use the name. Tell me when its copyrighted?

Fanboy much? b:cute
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    wildd wrote: »
    Well wtih BloodLust sending Unlimited 17 players all 70+ to help them in this week's TW guessing it isn't going to be them :)

LOL YO WOOPS

not ALL CAPS
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think the next guild to fail will be...........b:shutup
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    im siding with pandora, just cause she owned you so hard arcane.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited December 2008
    im siding with pandora, just cause she owned you so hard arcane.

Hard to beat the best.

@Starang: That most certainly was not meant to be an insult. It was more like...calling a mentally handicapped person mentally handicapped. It is just a statement that, even if insulting, is the truth.

@fanboi comment: Yeah, I like the name and what the name represents. So, yeah, I am a fan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I dont wanna fail b:cry ^^ BloodLusT was formed for different reasons than many of the members joined for ^^ Which they soon found out, for those of you who left when I went out to sea GG to you, let me hold your hand and whipe ur *ss when your done too, need a damn baby sitter for you haha.

The ones who stayed are strong players, and now that my ship is soon to be going into dry-docks, and im nearly on vacation, it is time for a reform. So you kids who bailed out and went to GZ and CQ when the times got rough, I appreciate your stay, may I see you in-game and slaughter you many times over b:pleased
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I don't think all the members left cause they couldn't handle kos or why would they join a guild that has their own kos? When grim is gone it's really easy to see the true side of the guild. Without grim the guild is the most selfish and uncoordinated guild ive ever been in. With that being said and grim saying hes leaving for a different game the choice was easy. Sure i have friends in blt i still like but the majority of selfish power-hungry ******* made my leaving all that easier.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Grim, I know you think that most of them left because you went for a bit but that isn't the case. Devoted makes a good point when she says you were leaving to go to another game. I've talked to some of your members and that was some of the reason they left.

the soul fo a guild is the leader after all. If the leader is gonna bail out to another game it's not **** to what his/her players will do. Dur b:bye
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol, well maybe my ex members should check their sources. I do not intend to leave for another game. I intend to play one yes. My ship will be in dry docks for half a year, Ill have plenty of time to play lolz, quit spreading rumors that im leaving PW please, thanks ^^
This discussion has been closed.