Next to fail

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh yea... I DON'T WANT TO JOIN RedHawks fyi, it's a lame Faction (In my opinion, and I don't give a dam about yours). Anyways, stop lying to say that I WANT TO JOIN... because I DON'T WANT TO JOIN RedHawks k?

Geeze, man, arguing with idiots..[/QUOTE]

its obvious u dont want to join. It is, however, interesting of u to have an opinion on a guild who u have not been around long enough to know about. im not making fun of ur lvl im just saying u prolly dont know about me at lvl 35 pking lvl 50s with an all RH group. Wanna know the reason we dont care if we hit low lvls? its because soon as The founders hit lvl 30 we started to pk anyone who was a white name. Needless to say most were going to be higher. Of course this made bigger guilds mad and they would say all kinds of **** about how they were going to disband us... (BOE) but thoes guilds are long gone so u dont know about them either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    its obvious u dont want to join. It is, however, interesting of u to have an opinion on a guild who u have not been around long enough to know about. im not making fun of ur lvl im just saying u prolly dont know about me at lvl 35 pking lvl 50s with an all RH group. Wanna know the reason we dont care if we hit low lvls? its because soon as The founders hit lvl 30 we started to pk anyone who was a white name. Needless to say most were going to be higher. Of course this made bigger guilds mad and they would say all kinds of **** about how they were going to disband us... (BOE) but thoes guilds are long gone so u dont know about them either

Well I'm sorry to voice my opinion against you, but frankly. I have no reason to join your Faction. You may wish to change my mind if you like, but it is unlikely it will work.

But hey, you at least have some type of honor decency.. unlike the noob who was flaming me. Ur ... umm.. ok (should I say it)
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well I'm sorry to voice my opinion against you, but frankly. I have no reason to join your Faction. You may wish to change my mind if you like, but it is unlikely it will work.

But hey, you at least have some type of honor decency.. unlike the noob who was flaming me. Ur ... umm.. ok (should I say it)
    Ahaha, a troll who doesn't know what flaming is exactly.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ahaha, a troll who doesn't know what flaming is exactly.

Lol.. you ACTUALLY THINK I'm trolling??

rofl-asghsalkghslgkhgklsahglkhlasg-sauce... omg.. omg... this is too funny...

ahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahaha lulzzz ahahahhahahahahahahaha
    o god... mwhaghsdhglshsdlkghlkshglkshglkglkdgkdglksdgg rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    ROFLCOPTOR up your ****......

YOUR AN IDIOT!
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol... I don't know what to say to that... just laugh I guess...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ...blah blah blah... random poorly done trolling... blah blah blah... stand up to CQ with a level 33 character ... don't use strategy or tactics to fight a foe, just talk big... etc.

Sorry Zephyrx, no one's going to take you seriously when you're level 33 and can't level once a day. No one's going to take you seriously when you blast onto the scene with the epic fail trolling you've produced the past few days.

Finally, no one's going to take you seriously when your plan to defeat CQ will inevitably make them stronger, and other guilds weaker. Anyway, thanks for playing, and I do offer you a consolation prize: b:kiss
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sorry Zephyrx, no one's going to take you seriously when you're level 33 and can't level once a day. No one's going to take you seriously when you blast onto the scene with the epic fail trolling you've produced the past few days.

Finally, no one's going to take you seriously when your plan to defeat CQ will inevitably make them stronger, and other guilds weaker. Anyway, thanks for playing, and I do offer you a consolation prize: b:kiss

Anyways... It's a game, so please.. don't take it seriously...

I really don't give a dam about my "plan" to defeat CQ or something. If people wants to go with the "plan", they are free to do so lol. Yea, I guess I'll have to lvl huh? I'll be 34 today and maybe 35 tomorrow..

Currently I can almost no-life this game as I'm stilling looking for a job, but meh.. probably I won't be able to no-life it anymore. Anyhow, I do what I like, selfish reasoning.. and might own a couple of noobs there and here, but I'll get stronger. Then, I'll probably fight with something other than words.

P.S. I don't blast into the scene, you guys attract to me. lol I'm the mastermind of a "plan" rofl? Please, go into my house and retrieve the "blueprints" also.

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Anyways... It's a game, so please.. don't take it seriously...

I really don't give a dam about my "plan" to defeat CQ or something. If people wants to go with the "plan", they are free to do so lol. Yea, I guess I'll have to lvl huh? I'll be 34 today and maybe 35 tomorrow..

Currently I can almost no-life this game as I'm stilling looking for a job, but meh.. probably I won't be able to no-life it anymore. Anyhow, I do what I like, selfish reasoning.. and might own a couple of noobs there and here, but I'll get stronger. Then, I'll probably fight with something other than words.

P.S. I don't blast into the scene, you guys attract to me. lol I'm the mastermind of a "plan" rofl? Please, go into my house and retrieve the "blueprints" also.
    You honestly can't tell he's being sarcastic?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You honestly can't tell he's being sarcastic?

So.. apparently he's sarcastic about not taking me seriously? So he takes me seriously.. a rite, I can live with that...

Ok... so.. like... your out of comebacks so you have to revert to quoting other people because there's probably no more **** in your brain to spew out of your **** anymore... a rite, I can with with that also...

Please refer to this text below... in white to find out how much you fail.

This discussion has been closed.