Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    CQ and GZ both had a lot of practice back during the UL vs CQ days, they got a few weeks worth of serious PvP. Even though there was jones' blessing, it was still a pretty good fight after the first week of fly over **** with a fork.
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol im not much of a forum troll unlike some others I will not say, but the 1st 2 hours and 45 minutes u tried ur hardest and failed CQ, the last hour I quit talking in vent and was talking of Niwa of getting head b:laugh lol, we even called off our offense attack on you zzz.... quit all the trash talk, you lost, just as we lost to GZ... no need for all this flaming and what not... it goes nowhere, prove it in-game or stfu ^^

p.s. 1st attack = down 0 towers
    2nd attack = down 2 towers in last 15 minutes when i was chillin talkin bout gettin head ^^
    3rd attack = what? lets see... take us down please.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol im not much of a forum troll unlike some others I will not say, but the 1st 2 hours and 45 minutes u tried ur hardest and failed CQ, the last hour I quit talking in vent and was talking of Niwa of getting head b:laugh lol, we even called off our offense attack on you zzz.... quit all the trash talk, you lost, just as we lost to GZ... no need for all this flaming and what not... it goes nowhere, prove it in-game or stfu ^^

p.s. 1st attack = down 0 towers
    2nd attack = down 2 towers in last 15 minutes when i was chillin talkin bout gettin head ^^
    3rd attack = what? lets see... take us down please.

GuardianZ went to sleep during the first hour against BL yesterday. When they woke up, they man handled BloodLust.

1st attack = Only killed a few GZ towers when no one in GZ tried.
    2nd attack = Pushed back to base
    3nd attack = Crystal going down
    ...17th attack = Turtling in base trying to avoid own crystal getting broken.
    quit all the trash talk, you lost, just as we lost to GZ

LOL? Did you just ask someone to quit trash talking when that entire paragraph of yours is trash talk?
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It was a fun war both sides are pretty even think it will take a few times before a land is took on an attack. In all seriousness though, we did have a fail plan the first 2+ hoursb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TTTTTTTTTTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN FFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR NNNNNNNNAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I am the asian flamer named deity

Woo, remarks involving race and ethnicity are among my favorites. Redneck much Mr. KKK?
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Woo, remarks involving race and ethnicity are among my favorites. Redneck much Mr. KKK?
    Kid, do you go to NUS?
    Noodles much?
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    Kid, do you go to NUS?
    Noodles much?

I ride an Ox to school in my straw hat, humming a tribute to chairman Mao ^^
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I ride an Ox to school in my straw hat, humming a tribute to chairman Mao ^^
    Good to know. Mao, great guy... old school CPC and PRC leader. But I see you've learned nothing from him.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    Good to know. Mao, great guy... old school CPC and PRC leader. But I see you've learned nothing from him.

Hail Hitler!
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Akylex is back ^_^
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Akylex is back ^_^

Isn't that the guy who emo quit after losing to me 1on1? Like right after he got his +8 XS....
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    CQ and GZ both had a lot of practice back during the UL vs CQ days, they got a few weeks worth of serious PvP. Even though there was jones' blessing, it was still a pretty good fight after the first week of fly over **** with a fork.

CQ just zerged down lane B. We gained no experience from any previous battles seeing as we've always been up against people with lower levels.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Isn't that the guy who emo quit after losing to me 1on1? Like right after he got his +8 XS....

He quit because of university finals, you know people have school IRL not everyone lives off of their parent's money and look like micheal jackson.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    WolfBlade is still here Since Closed Beta still not died not bad for a NON Factor guild heh only non factors in this game are RageQuit
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Options
    WolfBlade is still here Since Closed Beta still not died not bad for a NON Factor guild heh only non factors in this game are RageQuit

They're on the TW map, they're a factor.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Whats wolfblade? I never see anyone from that guild and I don't see them on the tw map either...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    He quit because of university finals, you know people have school IRL not everyone lives off of their parent's money and look like micheal jackson.

LOL, final for 3 months, is that the best excuse our trailer boy can come up with?
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    What a WolfBlade? Is that a boss?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    What a WolfBlade? Is that a boss?

Sounds like some kind of Anime! Maybe they plan to take over LC with cosplayers, it must be quite the experience to be pked by someone with yellow hair down to his feet b:shocked
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

I'm pretty damn sure RQ could bring there top 6 players into war and **** on your entire guild.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm mid level and I've never seen wolfblade.
  • pixel
    pixel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    WolfBlade has been around since day one and outlasted many respectable guilds.
    I might join them because even RQ has humble themselves to WolfBlade.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    pixel wrote: »

We don't waste our time on non-Factor, Go join Conq or GZ, So much better then them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

If this doesnt scream "wolfblade plant" i don't know what would.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Where is all the drama?

PWI forums, you disappoint me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pixel
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Did I hurt RQ's feelings? I'm sorry

If Wolfblade is a non factor why do you cry so much? Maybe RQ should demand money from them...oh wait

Anyway in TW I don't think a guild will fail. They may loose some land, but failure comes from guilds disbanding.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lolimnonfactortryingtoflame

Translation provided by Evril.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pixel
    edited January 2009
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »
    Where is all the drama?

PWI forums, you disappoint me.

I hope I didn't disappoint you.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Did I hurt RQ's feelings? I'm sorry

If Wolfblade is a non factor why do you cry so much? Maybe RQ should demand money from them...oh wait

Anyway in TW I don't think a guild will fail. They may loose some land, but failure comes from guilds disbanding.

You think Rq is going to disban for lose Land? it look like turn around so far, Just mean More WB To Pk its all good. It look like WB is giving Us more free money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.