SOLDIER now recruiting - all mature players welcome!

Options

Comments

• Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm surprised you've not managed to contact anyone. Ascension, Carpathia, and Gyonax are online every day and they're online at times that you should be able to get a hold of them. I'll check what's up and get this little ball rolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm surprised you've not managed to contact anyone. Ascension, Carpathia, and Gyonax are online every day and they're online at times that you should be able to get a hold of them. I'll check what's up and get this little ball rolling.

My luck is amazingly stupid when it comes to matters such as this.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well, thanks to Ascension, I have found my way into SOLDIER! Glad to be a part of the guild
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    Gyonax - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    SOLDIDER currently has an urgent need for one or two U.S.-based, active, mature, helpful Clerics, in the late 50's or early 60's level range. b:pleased

We have serveral outstanding Clerics in the Euro zone, but we could really use the help of one or two U.S.-based ones.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I have a cleric that is low level. I could work on her for a bit. Even at around 30, a cleric is still useful, I would presume.

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Bump.

Merry Christmas, guild mates!

• Periph - Heavens Tear
    Periph - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Name: Ryan
    Class and level: Cleric 17 and rising
    Contact details: Periph is my in game name e-mail is luckythemc@yahoo.com
    Why SOLDIER?: I did a little searching in the forum and your guild seemed more orginized also the guild you have an alliance with seems like a good deal.

I am online right now so send me a tell or an e-mail.
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thrown your application to the Officers, Periph.

SOLDIER is still seeking members. We have a steady and active player base for most timezones now, but more are always welcome. A class we're really lacking at the moment is Wizards, although all of course can apply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • patwise
    patwise Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I have been playing this game since the beta in the summer. I have been leary of joining a guild/faction, as the two I temporarily joined were far to foul mouthed to be of interest to me. AND I LOVE the good grammer. I'm too old to know all the abbreviations, and I can type. I'm online at least once a day, from the west coast of the US. SOLDIER sounds like my kind of folks and, I'd love to join you, if you are still recruiting. I'm a level 34 cleric. My game name is Aliayna.
  • patwise
    edited December 2008
    Options
    My Cleric level is 34
    I have a bunch of loot :-)
    I have a great sense of humor and am old enough to most folks' mom. :-)
    This is the first and only MMORPG game I have ever played and I love it.
    I'm getting a bit lonely playing all by myself every day.
    Hope to hear from someone soon!
  • patwise
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh, one more thing...
    You may ask - Why is she only a level 34 Cleric if she's beel playing since August. I have a couple of other characters on the Lost City server that I spent quite a bit of time on, but when I reached level 30 with them, people started PK'ing me. I'm really not into that so dropped them and came onto the Heaven's Tear server about a month ago.
  • lostgalaxy
    lostgalaxy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    In-Game Name:xSkYAvEnGeRx.
    Lvl:15(I just started around 2-3days ago)
    I am a very active player.I spent around 5-7 hours a day and i thought that being alone doing quests and stuff is very boring so i think that i want a faction and have fun with other players.I hope to contribute to the guild.

Ps:my email is chaosparadise@live.com if you need it b:pleased
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thrown both your applications to the officers. Sorry for the delay - things are going a bit slower these couple of weeks as it's the holidays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • patwise
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ...for submitting my 'application'. I look forward to hearing from them!
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Whilst you're here, patwise, I was wondering if I could ask your in-game name should one of our officers need to get intouch? Your Cleric, of course. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • patwise
    edited December 2008
    Options
    My in-game name is Aliayna.
  • baggie
    baggie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi

Looking possibly to join a guild.
    I play at GMT time and from the UK.

Would like maybe to get both my chars in which are :-

Dennaa, lvl 68 Cleric
    Rhyannen, lvl 43 Wizard

I come in what would be classed as 'mature' in age terms.

Anyway, if interested then maybe contact me ingame

thx
  • Carpathia - Heavens Tear
    Carpathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    our leader is from the Isles. I'll try to get in touch with you ingame.^^
  • patwise
    edited January 2009
    Options
    My mother board died on my computer and I cannot play the game from my work computer. Dell is sending a tech out, but I probably won't be in the game for 10 days or so.

BUMMER!!!!!

I'll check in here from time to time. If you want to send an email, my personal email address is patriciajoye@hotmail.com.
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    No problem, Anya. Hope you get it sorted soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I realise I keep mentioning this, but SOLDIER is still in quite desperate need of both Wizards and Archers - I don't think we even have a single active Archer currently!

So any new Archers/Wizards out there that are enjoying the game and think you'll stick with it into the mid-game levels? Don't be afraid to apply. We'll be very lenient when it comes to those two DPS classes.

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • billthetauntaun
    billthetauntaun Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    (I know I know, not an archer, I'm sorry)

Name: CrispyTwiste (Nickname online is Crispy to those who don't like real names, otherwise anyone who wants to can call me Rob)

Class and level:20, Barbarian

Contact details: Character: CrispyTwiste ; Skype: darth_bovine

Why SOLDIER?: Somewhat new to the game, have gotten the hang of combat but still in need of some friendly environment to hang out with. A buddy of mine is also looking for a faction of the same sorts, primarily a mature, friendly, guild that won't mind helping out with some pointers.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well, let me be the first to say, though you aren't an Archer (I understand, I'm not a big ranger, either.), we still would be happy to have you with us.

• Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Rob, it's a pleasure to say you've been accepted. Now we're just trying to contact you ingame, be sure to do the same for one of our officers.

Ones you'll most likely be able to get ahold of: Ascension, Daemise, Gyonax or Carpathia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crispytwiste - Heavens Tear
    Crispytwiste - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm actually in game right now, I'll try to see if any of the mentioned names are online.
  • generalxt
    generalxt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Name: GeneralXTL. People call me Gen
    Class and level: BladeMaster Lvl 23
    Contact details: GeneralXTL, Clehman89@hotmail.com
    Why SOLDIER?: My friend Crispytwiste had talked me into playing this game a little while ago and he sugested I try and join. It seems you are a very mature group and it seems like you would be a fun group to play with.

Past Clan experience: I was in 2 Battlefield Groups. One of which I was a founder of and had about 200 members. I admined several gaming websites along with the #2 and #4 most popular Battlefield servers in the world.

Extra info: I am a Big FPS and RTS gamer and this is my first real MMORPG so I know I have alot to learn but it seems like you would be the group to learn from.
  • Carpathia - Heavens Tear
    Carpathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    GeneralXTL, I'll try to get in touch with you in game^^
  • Ultimalozza - Heavens Tear
    Ultimalozza - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    yeah sounds good im in
  • Anomiee - Heavens Tear
    Anomiee - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Name: Anomie
    Class and level: Archer 23
    Contact details: IGN Anomiee; If you'd like my email, please forum PM me, or let me know who to PM it to, for safety reasons.
    Why SOLDIER?: First of all, I love the FF7 reference! That little RPG was the one that brought me into gaming. Sometimes I replay it for nostalgia's sake, and it's still good! =D

My first character was a lvl 40 veno on another server. I discovered I really liked perfect world, but it was really lonely soloing the entire time. So I rerolled on Heaven's Tear to get a fresh start and to get a new experience.

Your thread caught my eye because of the friendly nature, the proper grammar, and the attitude that you don't push your members to reach a high level quickly or be super active. I love playing & want to advance my character, but I should never have to feel obligated to put the game before work and school, you know? ^_^
    ♠ Anomiee .:. Archer 3x .:. Heavens Tear
    ♠ Dollet .:. Cleric 2x .:. Sanctuary
    ♠ Oerba .:. Werefox 4x .:. Sanctuary
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hi hi ppl! >.< the guild is still looking for ppl and looking for some clerics also b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear