SOLDIER now recruiting - all mature players welcome!

167891012»

Comments

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Application has been noticed. Just wait a little while, and an Officer will get to you. b:laugh
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *BUMP*

SOLDIER still recruiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Bumpity-bump-bump.

SOLDIER still recruiting, now one more Officer you can contact in game. Me!b:laugh Please to check us out!
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Bumper cars. Still recruiting! Join us, become one of us, one of us, one of us.

• XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    *BUMP* for SOLDIER... it's the place to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Bump for the family SOLDIER!

• Myrann - Heavens Tear
    Myrann - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Name: Myrann

Class and level: lvl 74 veno but have alts if ever needed for help

Contact details: message me or send me mail in game

Why SOLDIER?: Because I have been looking for a faction with mature members, some factions have been ok before, but It felt harder to fit in if that makes sense. Also a lover of all things Final Fantasy, it seemed the ideal place to fit in more in game.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Welcome to the family, Myrann!!!

Still recruiting!!

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Name: baby_pho, but u can call me pho( they dont have any pho names that i wanted available :x)
    Location: location irl? o.O? im from vietnam( dont worry im not a communist =.= but i joke about it. i actually hate my country becauce of that reason)
    Class and levlel: cleric, lvl 80
    Contact details: this can wait lol... seems a lil too personal if u dont mind
    Why SOLDIER?: i just need an active fact to play with :3 hopefully its this one.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Alrighty then, pho, I'll send you a message here on the forums, see if SOLDIER is what you are looking for or not.

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yep! I'm interested. Bout time I joined a guild. Er... faction. Whatever.

I promise I can spell AND punctuate and as an added free bonus I can also use capital letters! Woo! Go me!

This is interesting. Replying to a 2 year old reply, towards a player who will never see my comment.

o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • cajcaj
    cajcaj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Name: JacJac
    Class and level: Archer, level 20
    Contact details: contact me in game
    Why SOLDIER?: I like cooperative games or do things together.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    cajcaj wrote: »
    Name: JacJac
    Class and level: Archer, level 20
    Contact details: contact me in game
    Why SOLDIER?: I like cooperative games or do things together.

No, you will not be the oldest. :)

I'll msg you in game.

SOLDIER is recruiting. Looking for some exciting but mature players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • DraknessDuir - Sanctuary
    DraknessDuir - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ooh, those are well written rules. My hubby and I just started a faction on the Sanctuary server, you mind if I borrow a couple of them?
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Hey, rules are rules. Don't quite need to get permission, when all they are are just words put in a certain order. :-P

But really, use them if you want. All's good.

And by the way, sorry I ain't been on for a while. Kinda had to reformat - twice - and haven't gotten around to reinstalling. Trying to get into another game beta test.

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Hey there, just a bump. We are still recruiting, if any of you are still looking!

• Cyaine - Heavens Tear
    Cyaine - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Good afternoon friendly SOLDIER members
    Name: Cyaine
    Class and level: Cleric lvl 50
    Contact details: mini-mewmew@live.com
    Why SOLDIER?: Im looking for a faction to grow and stay in. Im not in a faction at the moment as I have not found the right one yet. I feel like SOLDIER could be my little clerics new home  . I am chatty, active and love to help friends.
    Feel free to contact me in game if you need a further interview. If I am not on Cyaine I will be on Vivixx.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Hey there, Cyaine. I have been trying to get into contact with you in game, but haven't had much luck yet. I will keep trying, and you can contact me, as well.

• siixteeniine
    siixteeniine Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hows life, SOLDIER.
    Name: Jay
    Class and level: Assassin 19
    Contact details: IGN: SixteeNinee
    Why SOLDIER?: Looking for a fraction to help me get used to the game and have fun with because playing alone is boring and annoying if i need help with a quest.