SOLDIER now recruiting - all mature players welcome!

Comments

• Carpathia - Heavens Tear
    Carpathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Estelle er.. Ayela, I'll try to get to you tomorrow. See you in game^^
  • Molin - Heavens Tear
    Molin - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Name: Molin
    Class lvl: 8 for the moment, not up to 15 yet but it will only take a few days.
    Why Soldier: I have only been playing PWI a short time <thats common>, I have been
    searching for a guild everday <at work>. I started reading this thread and read and read,
    the more I did the more interested I became. Was it possible, really possible.
    Mature, organized and well managed guild. Toss in manners and grammer, and im
    hooked.

PWI stuff: I have a lvl 20 veno, wont say much about her since you guys are not considering them.
    Probably for the same reason I have started another toon. Way too popular.
    I have been spending my time so far just getting used to the controls and game play.
    I'm enjoying the experience, getting lost, finding my way and just generaly being a newb.

RL: Get to know me stuff.. I have been playing WOW for years, <there I said it out loud>
    I recently took a long needed break from it and discover Perfect World.
    Ill say 30 something, 2 kids, and I work full time. My kids grew up and all they left was a computer and the internet.

Molin
    edited November 2008
    just a thread bump.
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    SOLDIER is a great guild. I am not a member but work with them on a daily basis. Miriel is a great leader who has a pretty thorough application process to help weed out potential issues from the very beginning. Shadow and SOLDIER work together daily to help each other out.

If your looking for a helpful and knowledgeable guild give SOLDIER a try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kruk - Heavens Tear
    Kruk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Name: Kruk
    Localization: Poland
    Class and level: blademaster, 21lvl
    Contact details: available in game; ) If not, here is my E-mail: RavenTheGreat@wp.pl
    Why SOLDIER? Well, I'm a mature player, so I'm looking for a appropriate guild which assure me friendly atmosphere and pure joy from game. Besides, SOLDIER sounds proudlyb:laugh
    edited November 2008
    I'll see about getting in touch with you in game
  • Ascension - Heavens Tear
    Ascension - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Bump b:victory
  • Partorg - Heavens Tear
    Partorg - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Morning everyone :)

my application:

Name: Partorg
    Class and level: Cleric, 16 (just started)
    Contact details: pm me in the game :) (Monday-Sunday 9pm-1am EST) Usually thats my gaming time.
    Why SOLDIER?: I'm hearing a good things about you guys. Good teamwork, etc. Will be more then proud to join you guys.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    its easy to make something complicated, but dam impossible to make it simple..
    edited November 2008
    I'll try to catch you in game.
  • Partorg - Heavens Tear
    Partorg - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ty:)
    little update
    i'm level 18 now

bump
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    its easy to make something complicated, but dam impossible to make it simple..
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Name: Bioturn (Bio)

Class and level: Blademaster 36

Contact details: In-Game: Bioturn; Forum: Bioturn (Logically, just click my name); E-mail: Bioturn123yourdead@yahoo.com

Why SOLDIER?: Well, though I am just 1 year younger than the required age of 20, I find that grammar and spelling, not to mention maturity and skill, are really important. It really is one of the most annoying things to be told you are a "noob" by someone whom can't even properly type, and it took them about 10 to20 seconds to type 3 or 4 words. I enjoy having actual logical conversations, and being up-to-date on many new happenings.

Please consider me for becoming a member. It's been years since I've been a part of a good guild, such as this would seemingly be.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • hersee
    hersee Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    helo im fairly new but played quite a few mmorpg's so im not stupid i know the basics.

Name: hersee.
    Class and level: wizard/7 also have a lvl 17 blademaster im going to concentrate on this get him high.
    Contact details: hersee - nickhersee@hotmail.com.
    Why SOLDIER?: because it looks like a well organized mature clan.
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Bio, an officer will get in touch with you asap.

Hersee, your application has been thrown to the officers. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531
  • hersee
    hersee Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    so did i get accepted? no one has said anything to me.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, I haven't quite been given an invitation just yet.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
    edited December 2008
    Dear god! This new web site is completely messed up and just looks like a monkey built it.

Anyway, Bioturn, tried to ping you in game and you were offline. I'll keep trying.^^
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I am online now, and will be for a bit longer. Getting exhausted. Long day waiting for news on the update.

• Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Hersee, sorry, what I meant was that your application is under discussion. You'll get an answer soon. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tempestan - Heavens Tear
    Tempestan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Name: Tempestan
    Class and level:Blade Master(Dual Axe)/43
    Contact details:In game usualy after 9pmEST. Email: ohio_gremlin@hotmail.com or gremreaper@gmail.com
    Why SOLDIER?: I would like to belong to a mature mannered guild. I have been observing members of various guilds in game. Not many have spark any intrest for me to join. This guild, if it stays on target, would best fit me as a player who is more..mature.. than the average player.
  • Jin_Shouei - Heavens Tear
    Jin_Shouei - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Name: Jin_Shouei
    Class and level: Blademaster, Lv. 49
    Contact details: PM me in-game?
    Why SOLDIER?: Why not SOLDIER? Well, to be honest, it seems interesting and I thought I'd try it out since I haven't joined a guild yet. I don't really have a particular reason for wanting to join...at least none that comes readily to mind.
    edited December 2008
    Just reposted your apps in Soldier forums. Myself or one of the other officers will get back to you two soon.^^
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Bumping. Hoping to get invited into the guild soon, but still busy with the beta-test game.

• Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Tried to catch you online but haven't seen you. When you're on, could you try to get in touch with one of the officers if they don't beat you to it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • revelle
    revelle Posts: 1
    edited December 2008
    Seems like such a friendly, active, and helpful guild.

It's a shame that it's not on Sanctuary... My girlfriend and I started on Sanctuary yesterday, and I don't think she'd like the idea of switching =\

But yah... might be a long shot, but do you guys happen to have a sister guild in Sanctuary. It'd be nice to join a friendly guild in order to fully understand and experience the game.

Most likely not though... so just consider this reply a friendly hello xD
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I'm sorry to say that we don't have a sister guild on Sanctuary, the main reason being that trying to run a guild across multiple servers is far too much work.

I hope you'll find a good place to stay on Sanctuary, though, and if you change your mind about switching, you're more than welcome to drop us a line.

Enjoy the game, and welcome to the PWI community. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I don't like going back one page to find this topic. b:laugh Bump.

• Revelle - Sanctuary
    Revelle - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey,

I've convinced my girlfriend to restart on Heaven's Tear with me. So here i come xD

Name: Jim (RL), In Game: (Unknown yet)

Class and level: Venomancer 1+

Contact details: I'll follow up on this post once I've made a character
    Why SOLDIER?: Well, seeing as it is the reason that I am moving servers, it seems natural that I would want to join the guild xD. As for why I was attracted to this guild in the first place, I have already stated some reasons. Mature was what mainly caught my eye. I've run a guild in a past (in SilkRoad Online), and I based it around the same principles that you have stated in the first post. Although I don't have as much time to dedicate to an MMORPG anymore, I would still like to be part of a guild that is not purely about power or money. I don't typically pvp, simply because I don't need to feel like I am better than someone else in order to enjoy the game.

well in any case, I'll be back with a name b:pleased

EDIT: Name is "RevellePW"
    EDIT: I didn't read this before, but Apparently you guys don't want Venomancers as much? I will make a Cleric then xD
    EDIT: The name is "iJim". yah, i know, i know, lacks originality. *shrug* didn't want to waste any more time lol

Jim
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    We do sometimes take Venos, so don't worry too much about it. Play what you're most comfortable with. Hope to see you in game soon! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    bumpity-bump. still haven't had any success reaching you Bioturn^^
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    bumpity-bump. still haven't had any success reaching you Bioturn^^
    As well as no success contacting either of you officers. I've been trying frequently, and can be found online any time from 9:00 AM Central time to about 5:00 PM Central time, and then from 9:30 PM to 12:00 AM from Monday to Wednesday, and from 9:00 AM Central time to about 2:00 PM, then from 7:00 PM to about 12:00 AM on Thursdays. From Friday to Sunday, I am usually up for grabs when I'll be on. I have all day to play, and so little time.